Hazbin Hotel: Adam X Reader O...

By angelinap69

Basically I've been thinking about him to the point I'm impatient and can't wait any longer for the next chap... More

Suggestions?
Adam x Angel!Reader(Smut..?)
Author's Note
Adam x Human! Reader
Adam x Newcomer! Reader
Adam x Chef! Reader
Adam x Angel! Reader (lemon?)
Adam x Angel! Reader (Smut)
Author's Note

Adam x Newcomer!Reader (Smut)

2.5K 50 71
By angelinap69

A/N: Alright, here's part 2 and from the previous one... Adam left you with some tension from the moment you both shared.

Preview/Idea of what's happening:

A couple weeks went by since the extermination day. After that time, going to the healers as per Adam's orders. Sadly they weren't able to heal it completely since it was from an angelic weapon... Leaving a scar. Sighing as you....

---That's all I'm putting sooo, have fun reading the rest.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Unable to withstand the heavy news you've just received from the healers, you left the building to walk along a path...A couple of weeks went by since extermination day. After that time, going to the healers per Adam's orders. Remembering what they had told you that, they weren't able to heal it completely. Since the wound was caused by an angelic weapon, now having to live with a permanent scar on your body.

Finally at home, heading to your bathroom to change. Sighing as you stare at the scar in the mirror. If only you weren't distracted, wouldn't even have this reminder of how weak you were. Though, it did give you alone time with the first man. Remembering that you needed to go see him as soon as you were healed. To discuss about how you were even able to get injured.

As time passes, a certain someone has you on his mind since then. Wondering if you were alright. Being in his office, looking into your file he received from Lute. Seeing a photo clipped to it of when first week training happened. Deep in thought, nodding his head in approval. "Yup, she's fucking hot." Adam says aloud, smugly. After reading the info, a knock reached his ears. *Who the fuck is it now?* Sighing tiredly, pressing a button to see who was at the door.

Only to stand up in shock, *Holy shit, it's her...* Quickly putting away the file, heading to the door. Taking a breath, as he opens it to be face-to-face with you. His mask glitching from shock to lay back. "I was wondering when your ass was getting here." He says, leaning against the frame. Checking you out, noticing the look of nervousness and....despair? Shaking his head, letting you in the office and closing the door behind him.

With the both of you alone in the room, clearing his throat to break the silence. "So uh, fuck what's your name again?" Rubbing his mask trying to remember..."It's (y/n), sir." Speaking up as you take a seat. Nodding, Adam decides to also take a seat and motions you to continue. "We both know why you're here, so spill it and leave nothing behind." Looking up at him, you began to explain how the situation even happened.

Saying that the weapon was made from the same material as the spears. This causes Adam to slam his fists on the desk, the mask glitching from a yellow to red. "Are you fucking kidding me! How is that shit even possi---ooh fuck Sera is going to be on my ass." Realizing that the Exorcists don't usually come back with spears. Shrugging it off, thinking nothing of it at the time. *I'm gonna have to get Lute to tell the troops to not leave things behind now.* Adam thought as he lays back in his seat with a sigh.

While he was thinking of ways to hide this information from ever reaching Sera. His attention now on you, seeing that last time he saw you was the end of extermination day. Remembering what he said, "How's that wound, it should be healed completely by now?" Adam's eyes shift down to your thigh and then back up. To seeing tears are running down your face. "H-Huh, what the hell...Why are you crying, is it not healed yet? I fucking told you to see me when it's hea---" Interrupting him quickly to tell the news you've received earlier.

Hesitantly standing up to lift the clothing you had on, revealing the reason for your tears. Not daring to look at his face, scared of what expression he's making. Without a single sound, Adam is now stood in front of you. A small gasp is heard as you're suddenly being picked up. "S-Sir, what are you.." He sets you on top of his desk. Becoming eye level with him, a dust of blush rising to your cheeks. "Listen here, this doesn't mean anything. So what if it's a scar? Instead of feeling fucking sorry, you should be glad to have survived." He says motioning to the scar, placing his hand on top of it.

        Studying your face as it turns away from him, grasping your jaw to turn your eyes towards him. "Look at me when i'm speaking, don't ever turn yourself away. That's how you get taken advantaged of, don't be like... Nevermind." Letting you go as he stares at your complexion. *The fuck am I doing..She's not like them so, why do I care if they look away?* Frustrated with himself, resting his head on your shoulder.

        Flinching at the sudden change from your commander, wondering what's going on in his head. Hesitantly reaching your hand to his back, patting it while the other is on top of his where it was resting on your scar still. "Is everything alright, sir?" Asking aloud, feeling his hand move from your thigh to your waist. "Adam..." He says lifting his head. "Say it, I want you to say it for me." Blinking at him, hearing his voice so...vulnerable.

      Clearing your throat, "A-Adam.. Sir erm, are you alright..?" Asking again, this time getting a answer from him. With a gruff, pulling you close to his chest. "Yeah, it's just a lot to process... I didn't think we were able to get injured until." Pausing to stare into your eyes with guilt. "Adam?" Hearing you whisper his name sent a shiver up his back. Humming for you to continue, while rubbing small circles on your waist.

      Biting your lip at his touch, telling him it's not his fault for you being injured. Turning red as the realization hits you... The closeness, the heat radiating from Adam and the gentleness of his fingers on your body. You begin to stutter out a mess of words, causing for Adam to tilt his head in confusion. Just when you couldn't make yourself even more awkward, saying something that perked his full attention. "Adam, you're r-really hot and I can't handle being t-this close.." Gasping at what you just said, quickly covering your mouth with both hands. *Oh my gosh! That's not what I meant at all..!* Internally screaming inside, eyes widening as you hear a deep chuckle.

       Letting you go, only to start removing his mask. Heart racing as you've never seen him unmasked before. Closing your eyes while covering them out of nervousness. Laughing, he holds your hands, removing them from your face. "What the? Haha, open your eyes so you can really see 'how hot' I can be." Adam says smugly. Shaking your head in embarrassment, giving him an idea to get you to look. "Fine, you leave me with no choice~" He sighs teasingly, leaning down to your ear causing you to jolt. "Come on now... Don't tell me you're getting all shy on me~?" Before you can reply, feeling a set of lips and some stubble on your neck.

      Shooting your eyes open from shock, immediately seeing a pair of yellow eyes staring back. "Fuck, you're really hot." Letting a breath out. Smirking at the response, gripping at your wrists above your head to having you laying down on his desk. *Now this is a view I don't mind seeing~* Grinning to himself as his eyes roam your body. Squirming underneath him, trying to free your wrist from his hold. 

       Freezing your movements as Adam let's go, placing one hand on your stomach and the other caressing your thigh. "Oh? Did that do something for you~?" Once again  biting your lip, letting out a breath. *How the hell did I get to just talking to getting topped by Adam?* Thoughts running. "Shit babes~ keep making that look, I just might have to make a mess out of you.." With a devious tone in his voice, seeing how he affects you.

        Lowering himself back to your neck, teeth hovering waiting to take a bite. Giving a quick glance, to nibbling the crook of your neck. The noises that are being made by you, turning him on to getting a bit rough. His hand roaming from your stomach up to wrapping it around your neck, giving it a squeeze. A moan escaping your lips as he does this, chuckling at how cute you were being.

         Finished with marking your neck, groaning in your ear. " Tell me what you want, I know what I want but..." tugs at your bottom lip. " I'm feeling fucking generous~ better hurry before I decide for you." Tempted by this, taking this chance as you know this might not happen again. "I...I want you to touch me." You managed to say, Adam deciding to be oblivious to what you're asking. "I'm already touching you, gotta be more specific, sweetheart." With a taunt in his voice, taking a glance at your lips. *Mmfuck, hurry up I'm going insane here*

       Adam's thoughts getting abruptly interrupted as you grab his face, smashing your lips against his. Surprised at the action, returning the kiss but turning it to a deep make out session. Both moaning into each other's mouths, bodies getting hot and the urge to take you now on his desk becoming very possible. Pulling away, resting his forehead against yours to catch his breath while you were gasping from lack of air. "Hah~ shit... Your lips taste so fucking good, damn... You're so needy for me, aren't you?" Licking his lips, pressing himself closer between your legs.

       Something hard being pressed on your covered area, making a whine in frustration. "Touch me." You say, guilding his hand from your thigh to inches away from your area. "Here, I want you to kiss me here..." This just makes Adam riled up. Cupping the source of your wetness, groaning as he feels you twitch on his hand. Going down on you, getting on his knees so he's facing your panties. Removing them off of you, Grabbing your legs and placing them on his shoulders.

     Kissing the scar on your thigh, trailing kisses all the way to the center. Blowing on it to hear a yelp. "Adam stop, that was c-cold." You say with a pout. Amused at your words, taking a lick at your folds. A breathy moan being heard. "Yeah, that's what I thought." Darting his tongue inside of you, feasting on your heat. Gripping your thighs open, wrapping his lips around your clit. Sucking on it while lapping his tongue on it.

       This makes Adam hum as you're dripping your desire on his desk, the whimpering of moans coming out. Whipping out his member, stroking himself to you. Not believing this was getting him to the edge of cumming. Feeling you grip onto his hair, looking up with hooded eyes. "Ahn..Adahm ~ please" his cock throbs at your voice. "I n-need you inside aha~ me" With a deep gruff, not taking a minute to decide as he's now hovering above you.

       Rubbing himself against your area, groaning at how slick it is. "Fuck, so good for the dick master~" he says while rubbing your clit with his thumb. "I'm going to show you what the original dick can do~ ahh fuuuck..." positioning himself, slowly enters inside you and leans in for a kiss. *Shit, this feels so fucking good.* Trying not to bust inside you already, pushing him all the way in as the both of you breathe out curses of pleasure.

       Letting you have a moment to adjust to his size. Adam praising in your ear, "Taking me in so well.. oh~ yeah such a good girl for me--ah fuck~" Having his hands on either side of your head, seeing the view above. Wrapping your arms around his neck, telling him that it's ok to move now. With a slow thrust, beginning to pick up speed as the room is filled with each other's desire.

        This goes on for awhile as you drag your nails on his back. Causing a deep growl to come out of Adam, slamming himself inside you. His movements becoming sloppy, "Uh fuuu~ fuck! I'm so fucking close~" Hearing his desperate pleases, making you reach your high as you yelped into his ear. "A-ADAM FU--cum..!" It was too late to finish the sentence as you clenched yourself around him, cumming. "S-Shit..!" Dropping his head on your shoulder, biting it as he pumps himself inside you.

       Huffing out pants, gently removing himself from you. Flinching at the emptiness, barely able to sit up. Stopping as there was a know on the door. Quickly looking at the time, cursing under his breath "Fuck! It's Sera, uh quick stand right here..!" In a panic, fixing your hair and clothes, Adam doing the same. Snapping his fingers, mask back on his face before opening the door. "Heeey Sera! How's it goin'? I was just finished talking with a troop of mine." Coughing nervously, as he motions you to leave.

      With you nodding your head in respect passed her, halting your steps as you hear, "Adam... What is that laying on your desk?" Sera says sternly, both of you turning around to see your panties still there. "Ah shit, so close.." Smacking his mask, knowing he's in deep trouble...

________________________________________________________________________________________

A/N: It was just going to be a Lemon but I got extra thirsty on this one. I didn't know how to end it so, hopefully this was good.. Comment and vote down below if you want more. Bye 👋

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23K 884 21
{guys idfk why this is gaining attention again😭 literally I have wanted to delete this so many times but ppl like it for some reason😭😭 This was li...
75.2K 1.2K 29
This is a book of fics I made when I was younger and dumber. If the original artist of my previous book cover sees this, I'm incredibly sorry I didn'...
16.7K 411 31
I haven't seen enough fanfics of this sexy mf. there will be ⚠NO SMUT⚠ at all >:( this is for my fellow Adam lovers. There's also an extra character...
18.7K 656 19
You fell from the world too young and by your own hand. You'll never really know exactly why you fell but it eats you alive. You work at the Hazbin H...