Eternal Sunshine

By BetweenTh3Stars

Ari has a bad idea. F**k the world's wealthiest man. It's just a fling. Just physical. What could go wrong? ... More

Almost Is Never Enough
Bad Idea
Dangerous Woman
Touch It
NASA
Into You
Into You [Part 2]
God Is A Woman
We Can't Be Friends
Wait For Your Love [Part 2]
Positions
Love Me Harder
Thinkin' Bout You
R.E.M.
The Boy Is Mine
Supernatural

Goodnight N Go

172 7 11
By BetweenTh3Stars

The moon is setting over the Pacific when Ariana wakes up. Elon is beside her, his arm resting on top of her thigh. His breathing is slow and deep. She carefully extricates herself as she gets out of bed. As she stands a shock runs throughout her body.

Wow, she is sore. A lingering reminder of him. Gingerly, she makes her way to the bathroom, fully aware that she is literally walking from side to side. Mental praise to her younger self for embracing her sexual empowerment and liberation. Preparing her for this moment.

As Ariana waddles she feels cum running down her legs. Fuck. So much cum. Vaguely she wonders how long it's been since she had her IUD placed. Oh fuck no. She really doesn't need to give him his 11th or 12th or whatever number child he is up to now.

She made it to the bathroom and found a washcloth to clean up her legs. She used the restroom and washed her hands before checking herself in the mirror. A well-fucked woman. It is an accurate description. She smooths her tousled hair and washes her face.

Hobbling over to the bed, Ariana checks her phone on the bedside table. So many missed calls and messages. Too many to count, and they can all wait. The media storm had certainly been effective. She glances at the time. Almost 4am. Time to go. As mind blowing as the sex was, she is afraid of getting too domesticated. It's bad enough they get along so well. It was supposed to be a simple affair. Hit it and quit it.

But fuck the sex had been so good! Even now, with her pussy sore she wants more. So addicting. All she wants is him on top of her again. Well, hopefully they could meet up at a later date. Perhaps arrange a 'friends with benefits' situation. Regardless, she can't stay. Doesn't want to allow her heart any more opportunities to change her mind.

Just as Ariana is turning to get her clothes and head out, she hears his voice, still gravely from sleep.

"Ari. Don't go. Please."

She turns and sees Elon reaching out to her. She would have kept going, but his eyes stop her. He just looks so vulnerable. Why does he have to look at her that way? Did he know what it does to her heart? That pull. Like the moon calling the tide.

Elon's voice is barely a whisper as he repeats, "Please."

She could still go. The ultimate power play. That's what she had been planning all along. So why can't she bring herself to walk out? You need to leave. Just say goodnight and go. He's not your boyfriend. He's just an expensive plaything. And this is temporary. A fling. That's all it is, right? That's all it was supposed to be. So simple. And then he had to go and make it complicated.

Ariana wavers, torn between following her mind, but wanting to follow her heart. Why did he have to be so cute? She wasn't supposed to fall for him. Shouldn't feel that pull. She thought that she could ignore the growing attraction, but he made it impossible. She thought about how he looked at her. How he held her. All that money, all that power, and he wants you. How can any other man compare? They can't.

Fuck.

Ariana crawls back in bed and snuggles up against Elon. She hears his breath escape in a sigh. He curls around her, holding her to his chest like a bandage over his heart. As her head presses to him she can hear his heartbeat. Slowing to a calm, happy rhythm.

For a long time she lay wrapped in his embrace. Eventually, she shifts to lay side by side, her head resting on the pillow beside his. The moonlight is low but she can tell his eyes are wet. She feels a twinge in her heart. Her unruly heart. Oh no. She is in deep now.

Elon's hair is tousled from sleep, and Ariana only makes it worse by running her nails through it. Gently massaging his scalp until he closes his eyes and a small smile forms on his lips. She loves his smile. How it lightens up his face, allowing the boy inside to shine through. She can't imagine the stress that he carries. The sacrifices he has made throughout his life. She can't take it away, but she can help him escape, if only for tonight.

Plus, if she is staying till morning, he will have to work for it. The price for her company, she thinks with a grin. She's always had a high sex drive. Time for Elon to keep up or tap out. But this time she wants to be on top. To be the driver. He really does make metaphors so much more fun. Alright big boy, time to buckle up, Ari is at the wheel.

Ariana shifts forward and feathers kisses from Elon's forehead down to his ear. She hears his breath catch as she whispers directly into his ear. Presses kisses along his jaw, now slightly rough with stubble. Softly kissing a line down his throat. Feels him swallow. When she licks the base of his neck he groans.

Ariana decides that is a good place to stay for a while. Her hands continue to explore him. Fingertips skimming down shoulders, chest and belly to take hold of his cock. Elon gasps and she feels his body tense up. She keeps rubbing, his cock starting out a handful, then pulling her fingers apart as he grows thick and hard.

Elon groans again, a deep rich sound that may have actually been words, but with her tongue and lips still attached to his neck it is hard for her to tell. She sucks a mark onto his skin. Temporary tattoo. She considers the pros and cons of taking things slow, but at this point just seems absurd. She is ready to go, her pussy clenching uncomfortably around nothing, reacting to every move and sound he makes.

Ariana shimmies all the way down, still laying on her side, until she is facing his cock. Just a quick detour, she thinks. Not even a detour really, the scenic route. His stupid 12-year-old humor is definitely wearing off on her if she's still thinking about car jokes. Well, if he can make jokes about rockets then she can do the same with cars. He is the 'Mars and Cars' guy after all.

Ariana giggles and Elon makes a disgruntled noise above her.

"You know, laughing when you are eye-level with my penis is not exactly an ego boost." He huffs.

"I was just thinking about electric cars." She grins up at him.

He looks down at her with obvious skepticism. "I'm usually the one thinking about electric cars, but to be quite honest, it's not the first thing that comes to mind when I get hard."

"Oh. So not a fetish?"

"Electric cars?"

"Yeah."

"If you're asking for car sex, we can do it anywhere you want. In the backseat, on the hood, up against the side, inside the–"

Ariana cuts off Elon's monologue by taking his cock into her mouth. A little less conversation... It's very effective. Talented swirl of her tongue has him crying out in a voice much higher than she had expected. Oh, boss can sing, too? Time to unlock a new skill for her entrepreneurial lover.

Bobbing her head up and down, Ariana doesn't even try to go all the way down. Her voice as precious to her as his brain is to him. He is much too big to swallow and her mouth is already sore trying to fit around him. Hands will have to help. Given the noises he is making, he does not seem to mind.

Little kitten licks to go with the pumping of her hands. That seems particularly effective. Well, since he is doing such a good job at being vocal for her, she's encouraged to try a few more things. She attempts to take him deeper, relaxing her jaw and sucking with her tongue. As he cries out her name, she begins to hum. The sound is completely muffled by her mouthful, but the vibrations are doing wonders.

Elon's body shudders and she feels his cock twitch violently. She pulls her mouth away from him. No, no, big boy. Not yet. The hand she has encircling his base tightens. She observed him do it earlier, so why shouldn't she? It works. His dick is super hard and red, but doesn't blow up in her face. "Good boy," she coos up at him. His cry is almost a sob as he shudders again. Oh, so dramatic.

With her hands still gripping him, she manages to push Elon from his side onto his back. Men are so much easier to control when you have the right handful. It seems the world's most influential, powerful and richest man is no different.

Ariana has to admit, putting Elon Musk on his back is just about the biggest fucking power trip she could ever imagine. Oh fuck yes. This is beyond sex, she feels high off him. Fucking euphoria. So high on endorphins she wonders if she could orgasm on thought alone.

To test the theory she allows her mind to fully explore the implications of this moment. He's lying back completely submissive. He allowed her to give him head, when he didn't last night. He's too afraid that she will walk out the door if he doesn't do what she wants. Realization hits that she truly does hold all the power. She gasps as heavy contractions make her pussy clench. The mental high is euphoric but the physical squeeze around nothing is beyond uncomfortable.

Ariana's arousal is running freely down her legs. Or maybe it's more of his cum. The man makes a ridiculous amount. But she feels certain that it's both of them combined, which is fitting because that's exactly how she wants to be. Right now she feels so empty. It triggers a feral need. She wants him badly, wants him to fill her up, wants to orgasm again, but this time around his thick cock.

Once he stops twitching, she releases him and crawls up his body. Elon is so much bigger than her that it's difficult to straddle him properly. Fortunately his erection juts up towards his nose rather than straight up to the sky. Not really a good rocket analogy. She almost giggles again, but then the head of his cock is rubbing against her and her giggle strangles into a moan. She's so turned on she can actually feel her arousal flowing out onto him. Beneath her, Elon fists the bedsheets in a deathgrip, knuckles turning white.

Uh huh. Yeah. Ariana understands his distress. Using Elon's chest as leverage, she balances on top as she sinks down onto him. Feels the stretching of her body to accommodate. She's able to get most of the way down before she meets resistance that punches the breath right out of her.

Elon's eyes roll back and he moans. She's actually surprised he doesn't explode. The stretch is so extreme that she has to stop. They could both use a breather. Or in Elon's case a gasping, moaning mess that is just so sinfully sexy she can barely stand it. Ariana loves that he is as affected as she is. Feels connected to him on so many levels. And grateful that he is doing his best to hold back for her benefit. She can't imagine it's easy. Good thing he is used to doing things the hard way.

As she adjusts, forcing her body to relax, she pushes back more and he shudders. The involuntary movement of his body actually helping her bottom out. She pushes herself up to a sitting position. She's so wet from her last orgasm, and he's so big that when she's fully seated her arousal squelches. The sound is filthy and she fucking loves it. Shifting her hips to grind against him chasing the sound.

Ariana rises to the top of her thighs. It's enough to create a delicious friction, but she's not even tall enough to pull off of him. She feels like a little doll on Elon's lap. It should make her feel powerless, but as she swivels her hips and he cries out again, she feels like the most powerful girl in the world. It's everything she wanted and more. Lightning in her veins. Goddess.

The feeling is pure ecstasy. Ariana circles her hips in a figure eight as she bounces up and down. Her body feels so full and heavy, but her head is light and giddy. She can almost hear music playing in her mind. A sexy, deep trap beat and Elon's cries of "oh fuck, Ari" along with her high falsetto is a multilayered symphony. The song building towards crescendo.

Elon had been watching her with glassy eyes, but he squeezed them shut and threw his head back as the pressure mounted between them. His heels dig into the mattress as his back arches. The movement unseating her as she falls forward. She's so tiny in comparison to him that Elon barely grunts as her weight is thrown onto his chest. She doesn't even try to get back up to her knees. Blessing her flexibility as she splays her legs out.

Ariana grinds against him, using his body to get herself off. She can feel the pressure mounting, rising inside of her. Her pussy contracting and relaxing as mini orgasms grow stronger and stronger. There is no doubt that he feels them. Involuntarily, Elon curls his shoulders up toward her. His forehead is buried against her neck as all his muscles pull tight. His chest heaving with each panting breath.

Ariana can tell he is fighting to last long enough to get her off. She's tittering on the edge, like a diver on a cliff. Her whole body wound so tight, the buildup of tension has her toes curling and her pussy clenching like crazy. Elon screams out her name like a prayer, and she feels his body shudder, shaking out of his control as he releases into her. Instantly, she's pushed over the edge, tension released as energy pulses throughout every fiber of her body.

The physical and mental high intertwining and combining so profoundly that Ariana cannot say which is stronger. It is euphoric. As she rides her high, she holds onto Elon for dear life. Vaguely, she is aware that he's practically sobbing her name over and over again. Breathing her in and crying her out as he convulses through the waves of his own orgasm.

They are both gasping for air when they finally collapse. Ariana is aware his chest is coated with a sheen of sweat, but can't even care that her hair is plastered to him. She thinks about moving, but the effort involved just seems insurmountable. Maybe they can just lay like this forever. She can feel his arms around her and she is so warm and comfortable.

Ariana is floating in the ocean. Lulled by the rise and fall of his chest. She feels rather than hears his voice as he speaks to her.

Sleepily she raises her head, "What?"

"Will you stay?" Elon's eyes have that pleading look again.

It seems an odd question. Especially given the fact that he is literally still inside her. Albeit now soft, but it isn't as though she's leaping out of the bed. Still, he knew that she was only here for sex. He should have been thrilled by the lack of constraints. Sex with no strings attached would be most men's dream. But he is not like most men. And he doesn't know that she has had a change of heart.

As gently as she can, she pulls off. They both wince at the feeling. Sore doesn't even begin to cover it. Somehow, she manages to return to her original spot beside him. Resting her head on his pillow as she looks into his eyes.

"I'm not leaving." She whispers.

Elon sighs in relief and she sees a slight tremor pass over him.

"I'd really like to keep seeing you." He murmurs.

As he speaks he reaches out to hold her hand. She squeezes in confirmation.

She sighs, "I'd like that too. I think we could be good together. I tried to deny it, but I don't want to fight it anymore. I'm such a fool for love."

Elon stares at her. "You sound like me."

Ariana smiles, "I guess we're just two fools then."

Almost in a trance, Elon reaches out and delicately traces the crescent moon tattooed on her neck. His voice is barely above a whisper. "Ari, you almost make me believe in fate."

"Almost?"

"I like to think our choices define us. So not exactly fate."

Ariana smiles, combing her fingernails through his dark hair. "Serendipity, then."

Elon smiles in response, "yes, my sunshine," and gently pulls her to him. She snuggles in close to kiss him and to get wrapped up in his embrace. Elon holds her close like she is the most precious thing in the world. She tightens her arms around him as she tries to convey the same. Their breathing synchronizes and deepens.

Elon's heartbeat is a soothing rhythm, one that she could listen to forever. Just before they drift off to sleep, Ariana realizes she wasn't floating in the ocean. No, that would be far too mundane. His voice whispers in her mind, sunshine. Yes. Just like the sun. She is a star floating in space. Drawn to another bright star. Two stars colliding. But it isn't the end.

Maybe it is just the beginning...

Thank you to everyone who has read, liked, and/or commented on this story! I deeply appreciate your time and feedback. I cannot begin to thank occupyswift enough! Rocket It Off is such a beautifully written story that I could not get out of my head and inspired me to write again.

This was supposed to be the end of my story, all I intended to write. However, a few people have expressed interest in additional chapters. This kind of erotica seems so niche that I assumed my only audience would be me, so to say I'm shocked is an understatement.

I am delighted that a few of you out there enjoy my depravity lol. Since this has been an exercise in my own self-indulgent smut, I'm more than willing to write additional chapters. I'm open to any suggestions, ideas, scenarios, kinks, etc that you would like. Please let me know in the comments, or DM me. Thank you! xoxo

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.4M 69K 63
He pinned me to the wall and brought himself impossibly close to me. I was trapped, quite literally. He grabbed my ass and I gasped at the sudden gus...
2.4M 51.4K 37
REWRITTEN AND WAY BETTER VERSION IS NOW UP! Warning: Some scenes in The Virgin and the Pornstar contain sexual content. Reader discretion is advise...
224K 7.3K 30
I look at him weirdly and before I know it his lips are on mine and his hands are in my hair. God his lips are so soft. I forget about what was going...
256 13 7
And by it I mean.. heh.. my peanits You're a semi-well known male stripper within the glorious and famous place of Hollywood, making surprisingly goo...