i miss you, im sorry | p. bue...

By favifties

elizabeth williams and paige bueckers had been best friends for as long as anyone can remember. however, paig... More

☆ info.
☆ playlist.
☆ cast.
☆ prolouge.
☆ chapter 1.
☆ chapter 2.
☆ chapter 3.
☆ chapter 4.
☆ chapter 5.
☆ chapter 6.
☆ chapter 7.
☆ chapter 9.
☆ chapter 10.
☆ chapter 11.

☆ chapter 8.

1.9K 47 6
By favifties

☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

narrative + messages.

☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

ELIZABETH WOKE UP IN MARIAS BED THAT MORNING. groaning slightly and yawning slightly, she sits up.

theres nobody in the room with her, but she can smell something from the kitchen. elizabeths stomach growls, and she decides it would be best to see what marias cooking.

she grabs a sweater that was thrown over the desk chair, and it smells like maria. elizabeth realizes then that the sweater does not belong to her, but she doesnt really care. shes cold and hungry, so she heads out of the room.

elizabeth comes face to face with the bright sun and looks arouns, before her eyes land on maria. she didnt hear elizabeth leave the room, so she hasnt turned around yet. elizabeth creeps up behind her, before sticking her fingers into marias side.

she nearly jumps out of her skin, and elizabeth erupts into laughter. she doubles over, clutching her stomach as maria rolls her eyes and gives her forehead a flick of her finger.

elizabeth collects herself, walking over and sitting behind the counter on one of the stools.

"howd you sleep?" maria asks elizabeth, finishing what she was cooking and placing a plate with eggs and hash browns in front of her.

elizabeths mouth is practically drooling at the smell and sight of the food in front of her, and she eagerly grabs a fork and begins eating.

"i slept good, how about you?" elizabeth says, her words slurring with her mouth full of food.

"i slept good too," maria replied, laughing at the brunette.

after that, the two sit in comfortable silence while eating, just enjoying each others company. elizabeth finishes up her food before she speaks again.

"hey, do you know what time it is?"

"uh, yeah, 10:53, why?"

this makes elizabeth jump straight out of her seat.

"fuck, i have a 10:30 class this morning. i completely forgot about it, im so sorry," she says, rushing out of the chair.

"oh my god, dont even worry about it, i get it. i was like that yesterday too. completely missed my alarm and almost missed my class. i guess wednesdays wont work for sleepovers?"

elizabeth lets out a little chuckle at marias antics, grabbing her car keys from her table.

"no, probably not. bye maria!" elizabeth says with a smile, and maria replies with a slight and wave as elizabeth walks out the door.

thankfully, marias dorm isnt too far from her lecture, so she doesnt miss too much. elizabeth runs through the campus, arriving at her destination, the lecture.

quietly pulling the door open, elizabeth slips into class and finds a seat at the top back part of the classroom. she slides over to the seat, putting all her stuff down and getting out her pens and notebook.

for the first time since getting in the class, elizabeth rasies her head to see who shes sat around. Looking to her right, she suddenly locks eyes with paige. elizabeths eyes widen, before whipping her head back around to face the front of the class and the professor.

paige, however, keeps her eyes on elizabeth. she doesnt realize shes staring until elizabeth looks back over to make eye contact with her again. paiges cheeks heat up, and she holds the eye contact until elizabeth looks away, her cheeks also red.

after that, the class continues as normally, occasionally taking notes. paige continues to take side glances at the brunette, unaware that when she turns her head around, elizabeth does the same.

finally, the professor ends class, and everyone begins packing up their things. elizabeth likes color when taking her notes, so normally it takes her a little longer than everyone else. she doesnt mind however, sometimes she'll ask the teachers about things she didnt really understand when its just them and her.

as elizabeth continues packing up, paige swings her back over she shoulder. theres a slight distance from elizabeth to the wall, considering how far back the tables were, but elizabeth would have to move to let paige out. thinking of an idea, paige walks up to elizabeth. the brunette can sense the blonde coming closer to her, something in her stomach going wild at the thought.

paige reached elizabeth, pausing for a moment before putting her hands on either side of elizabeths waist to move her forward, walking behind her, and giving elizabeth a wink before turning and leaving.

elizabeth is left stunned, just stood in place while she processes what happened, the butterflies in her stomach also going wild. shes going to need to talk to camila when she gets back to the dorm.

☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

pulling out her phone as she walks through her bedroom door, elizabeth clicks on camilas contact, calling her.

"hey girl! whats going on?" camila asks from the other side of the phone.

"camila. i think i.. i think i like paige.." elizabeth internally cringes, waiting for her best friends response.

the phone call goes silent, and elizabeth is about to question her best friends quietness, but before she can camila comes back.

"fucking FINALLY! oh my god elizabeth do you know how long ive waited for you to say that? its so obvious-"

"okay, you can stop there camila! you dont have to keep going!"

"okay, okay, im sorry. listen, this is just a very life changing moment for me okay?" camila says.

"mila, what am i going to do? she probably thinks i hate her. i mean, ive only purposly avoided her since i found out she also goes here," elizabeth sighs. she truly doesn't know what shes going to do.

"listen here, my young one," elizabeth rolls her eyes, before continuing to pay attention to what her best friend is saying. "you're going to text her, because i'm assuming you have her number. you are going to say that you think that you two should talk, considering youre on the same team and its going to eventually be impossible when you play together, espeically for away games and stuff like that!"

the two sit in silence for a minute before elizabeth decides, whats the worst that could happen?

"alright, ill send her a message."

☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

paige bueckers

hey, i think we should
talk. meet me at teds
bar?

☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

favifties speaks!

sorry for the lack of posts,
schools been BUSY recently.

im on easter break so ill try
and post a bunch during
the break!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

26.9K 507 14
When Paige Bueckers meets Nika's best friend from back home... she didn't think she'd be as attracted as she was to her but she ends up falling for h...
65.1K 2.1K 29
( 𝘱𝘢𝘪𝘨𝘦 𝘣𝘶𝘦𝘤𝘬𝘦𝘳𝘴 𝘹 𝙁𝙀𝙈!𝘖𝘊 ) When a season-ending injury strikes UConn's star, Paige Bueckers, she finds herself using one of her t...
172K 3.1K 40
Violet Auriemma Sophomore at UCONN and is also a Volleyball player. No, Geno's not her Dad but her Uncle. Paige Bueckers Sophomore at UCONN and on th...
469K 7K 90
what happens in paige bueckers' life behind the cameras and interviews? does she meet someone she can't stay away from or just focus on basketball? p...