You With the Red Curls, You w...

By PokaPotFox13

This is a Y/N/OC fanfiction based on the Harry Potter series by JK Rowling. It's told in multi-perspective. I... More

Main Characters
Chapter 1~Della
Chapter 2~Della
Chapter 3~Mattheo
Chapter 4~Della
Chapter 6~Della
Chapter 7~Mattheo
Chapter 8~Draco
Chapter 9~Theodore
Chapter 10~Della
Chapter 11~Lorenzo
Chapter 12~Theodore
Chapter 13~Della
Chapter 14~Mattheo
Chapter 15~Mattheo
Chapter 16~Theodore
Chapter 17~Della
Chapter 18~Mattheo
Chapter 19~Mattheo

Chapter 5~Theodore

6 0 0
By PokaPotFox13

Me and the guys are sitting on our beds, talking about nothing. Della comes up often. So does the Tournament.

"Draco, you have got to let her date. A beauty like that should not go unexplored," I say. He keeps telling us there is no way Della is going out with anyone. Like she could pull in the first place. Well, she pulled. Hard. Me, Blaise and Enzo clearly are trying to flirt with her. At dinner, a bunch of people were looking at her. She is just that pretty.

But she seems so oblivious. I guess going to an all girls school for three years makes you a little blind to flirting. But I'll make her see me, if I have to force her eyes open to look at me.

"I told you guys, there is no chance," Draco insists.

"Whatever," Blaise scoffs. "Godric, it's like one AM. I don't know about you guys, but I'm going to bed."

"Don't be such a prick, Blaise," Enzo says, but he still turns off his light and shuffles into his blankets. The rest of us follow suit. But none of their breathing slows down into the patterns of sleep. I don't drift off for a long time. I can't get her big eyed face out of my head.

Author's Note ~ Hallo!! Thought it might be fun to dip into Theo's thoughts for a bit. What do you think? Love ya!! 💋

~PokaPotFox13

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

355K 8.7K 48
I've been working on this story since I was 12, and 8 years later I'm finally gonna give it the ending it deserves. You start out as a Slytherin fir...
133K 4K 76
Hey, guys! I'm sorry if this story really sucks in the beginning, but oh well, it gets better towards the end, you'll see the difference. This was my...
2.4K 61 42
This is a Draco Malfoy fanfic and is based off the movies, not the books. Obviously, it will not match the movies 100% as I have placed myself in the...
335 37 15
So I am currently writing another story with the same main character but with more backstory and with longer chapters. And a slightly different main...