rearview.

By pinkmatter7

just read it 😭 More

Cast/ 1 .
2
3
4
5
6
7
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36

8

952 21 5
By pinkmatter7

MARIAH BUCKLES.

We finish our food and gio pays, then we leave. She says it's a suprise where we're going next so I wait patiently in the passenger seat.

gio gently rubs my thigh as she drives. Everything she does is attractive and for some reason it all turns me on. But I feel like I should get the girls advice first.

I smile as she slows down, turning into a parking lot. The building in front is tall, I couldn't read the logo before we turned in so I'm still a bit clueless.

me and gio make eye contact and she puckers her lips for a kiss, so I lean in and give her a small peck.

she wraps her hand around my neck and gently pulls me into a deeper kiss. I kiss back bringing my hand to gios thigh. gio adds her tongue into the kiss and I feel her tongue piercing, idk how I didn't notice it at first.

The kiss turns sloppy as gio spits in my mouth.

we pull away and gio laughs catching her breath.

I do the same before gio looks over to me.

"my bad baby I got carried away.." gio says locking eyes with me and licking her lips.

I bite my lip as I look at her eyes then her lips. "you're good, i did too." I give her a small peck before chuckling softly.

"you ready to go in?" she asks smiling.

"mhm." I reply.

gio gets out of the car and starts to fix her clothes, then she closes the driver door before coming to the passenger side and opening my door then grabbing my hand and helping me step out of the car.

gio closes the door behind me before embracing me, sliding her arms around my waist. I wrap my arms around her neck as we look each other in the eyes.

we kiss eachother briefly before the hug turns into a side one. We walk side by side in a comfortable silence. 

Then we get to the door and gio opens it for me and I walk in, we're in a lobby so I look around to read where we are.

I see a door that says "ART" and I smile, how does this girl know exactly what I like.

gio leads me into the room with the art and I smile as I look around.

"this is so beautiful," I say looking around the dim room filled with art.

"yeah?" gio smiles as she looks at me.

I smile and I walk over to one that really caught my eye. It reminds me of me.

In the painting there's a girl who favors me, on a beach, staring into the waves while holding a blunt in one of her hands. Her dark, shoulder length, curls are picked up by the wind as she stares into the darkness, like she's looking for something. She has on a bathing suit that looks like the one I had on the night I met gio. her body is shaped like mine, and she has a Muse tattoo on her lower back.

I smile as I feel gios arms wrap around my waist.

"you like this?" gio asks.

"yea, I love it. It reminds me of me." I laugh slightly. "the only thing it's missing is my neck tattoo."

gio backs up keeping her hand place on my waist, im guessing to look at my neck tattoo.

"1 of 1, does it have a meaning?" she asks after reading the tattoo.

I laugh. "mhm, it was because after my first heartbreak I wanted to get this tattoo. Then I made a song and it went like. "you turn my one of one, to a one of two, on Jamaica avenue getting it tattooed.." so then I had to get it tatted." I explain.

"you make music?" gio asks me smiling.

I find a way to explain it. "I just do it for fun, or to get something off my chest."

"you think I can hear something?" gio asks seemingly interested.

I nod, "Yeah." I say pulling gio to my side from behind me.

"wanna know something?" Gio asks me as she holds my waist while we stand infront of the painting.

"mhm?" I look up at gio, giving her my attention.

"you're my muse for this painting." gio says slightly smiling while looking into my eyes.

"stop, really?" I start to tear up so I break eye contact with gio and look back at the painting.

"yea-, don't cry baby." gio laughs slightly as she turns me around and pulls me into a hug.

I wrap my arms around her waist as we hug.

"you're so beautiful Mariah." She tells me as she wipes my tears.

꧁꧂꧁꧂꧁꧂꧁꧂

GIOVANNA RAMOS!

we lay on the beach, on the cute beach blanket I brought as Mariah tells me stuff about her, I make sure to remember her birthday is October 27th. she's so beautiful, the way she talks and explains things is attractive to me. Her voice is soothing. And I love her love for simple things.

I was surprised that she liked to fish, I have to take her one day to see if she really can. I plan to take her on trips, now we have to go to Paris to see the louvre because she says that she thinks Venus de milo is beautiful, but she's only seen it in books.

And to fish we should go to Florida cause she says that was her favorite place to fish.

Right now she's explaining the song she played for me. I really fucked with it but I don't think she believes me, I realized that she's an over-thinker, and she has problems trusting some of the things I say. But I can fix that.

She's passionate about many things, she's studying to be an anesthesiologist which I think is perfect for her because of how much she cares about people. Although it takes hella years.

"but, enough about me. what about you gio?" Mariah asks looking over at me noticing my eyes have been on her this whole time.

"what about me?" I ask and she chuckles softly.

"Gio! what do you like to do? when's your birthday? just things like that." Mariah says smiling.

"okay, well my birthday is march 2nd, and I like to do what you like to do." I say seriously.

mariah nods as she sits up. "Come get in the water with me." she says giving me a look I can't resist.

I look at my clothes.

"what do you have under your clothes?" Mariah asks me.

"boxers.." I tell her.

"then just keep your shirt on." she smiles as she stands up.

I stand up to take my pants off and Mariah turns around.

I laugh quietly as I step out of my pants.

"you're swimming in that?" I ask her

"yeah," she says smiling and reaching her hand out for me to take it.

I place my hand in hers and we immediately take off running to the water.

we get waist deep and Mariah encourages me to go shoulder deep.

I don't really like the feeling of seaweed touching my feet but I go for Mariah.

Mariah keeps hold of my hand while we're in the water.

"look down." Mariah says smiling while she looks down.

"I don't think I want too." I say nervous about what I might see.

"Gio, it's cute." she laughs softly.

I look down and see little fishes forming a circle around us while swimming.

I smile, "they're so cute,"

"dare me to grab one?" mariah asks, this girl is something else.

"You won't." As soon as the words come out of my mouth Mariah goes head first into the water and grabs a fish before coming back up.

she smiles as she hold the fish in the palm of her hand. Her light brown hair is soaked and dripping down her face.

"it's so cute, wanna kiss it?" she holds it up to me.

"if I kiss that fish you're not gonna let me kiss you." I say laughing.

she nods, "You're right, I was just seeing if you would do it." she laughs slipping the fish back in the water.

I admire her as she does it, and I wonder would she ever be a marine biologist or something that has to do with animals.

"would you ever be a marine biologist?" I ask Mariah as she looks back up at me.

"I actually think I would, maybe our kids would think I'm super cool." Mariah laughs.

I roll my eyes "maybe, or they would think that I'm cooler." I shrug jokingly and Mariah pushes me, so I laugh.

"what would make you cooler?" Mariahs asks furrowing her eyebrows.

"I'm automatically cooler, just because."  I say, I don't think I need an explanation for being cool.

mariah rolls her eyes, "we'll see." She laughs.

꧁꧂꧁꧂꧁꧂꧁꧂

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.4K 400 42
READ IT. IM SO SO SO LAZY TO PUT SOME DESCRIPTION
5.6K 144 8
taylor x fem!reader πŸ’ŒπŸ’Œ - ||*. 🫢🫢
39.7K 1.6K 77
Just read it πŸ€¦πŸ½β€β™€οΈ
22.9K 1.2K 36
just read it if you want to know , i don't know how to write description.