A Witch in the World of Sorce...

De LilyLunaetic

What would happen if you were reborn as a witch? Lilith knew she was reborn yet she can't remember her past l... Mais

Prologue
I] Bound Arlyn and the sorcerers
II] unexpected guest
III] A visit from sorcerer
IV] the talent of summoning magic
V] the clans and the necklace
Side story- Lilith's habit
VII] a not so peaceful day
VIII] Going Home
IX] Days off
Side story- Tarot cards
X] The missing memory
Side story- sirrah and the witch
XI] nothing fun to see
XII] a little bit of affection
XIII] banquet
XIV] celebration gone wrong
XV] who is she?
XVI] I'll do anything for him.
XVII] a proper rest.

VI] Fun Neb Aula

11 2 0
De LilyLunaetic

Good for Lilith, yesterday lesson was surprisingly easy. Turn out she's a fast learner but Spica still want to teach her the basic magic too so she still won't be able to attend any class. 

Lilith woke up and prepare herself to start the day. Her room is very beautiful and the bed is the best, she never thought she'll be sleeping so soundly with Hael. 

There's a uniform that were prepared by Crux yesterday. Her uniform is different than others as she want told by Crux that he wanted her to look different. Hael also got a white ribbon, apparently since Hael is a cat from Mid eartheim and very well behave, the principal let Hael to he in the academy. 

Lilith wore the uniform and she somehow feels womanly powerful in the uniform. Probably because of the long skirt. 

"Somehow this uniform made me feels awesome." Said Lilith. 

"Meow!" Hael agrees as he climbed behind her back. 

Lilith chuckles and took her mask as she wear it. She then heard voices from outside, the voice is so familiar she can guessed it. It's definitely Arcturus and Pollux. 

She went to the door and listen before opening it. 

"Arcky? What are you doing? Standing here like a creep... Should I be calling the police?" 

"N-no, Poll, don't be silly, I wasn't doing anything...  ..." 

Lilith then opened the door with an awkward smile. 

"Hello again...!" She smiles, Hael then jumped on Arcturus, he caught Hael just in time. 

"Man, I nearly have an heart attack! I didn't even know this is your room! Spica didn't tell us anything-" Pollux sighed. 

Arcturus smiles as he patted her cat, "Hehe... ... Did you sleep well, Lilith? I should've told you in advance but I guess I was too anxious to see you." Arcturus then take a good look at Lilith and feels slightly embarrassed. "U-Uhm Lilith, did you choose to wear that kind of skirt?"

"Yeah, you're look hot though-" Added Pollux. 

"O-Oh, is it bad? A friend of mine, Crux made this uniform for me yesterday." she claimed. 

"I-It's not bad, in fact you look really good in it! I was just surprise...- Also Crux? I thought I assigned Antares to design your uniform-" Arcturus muttered under his breath. 

"Well whatever it is, Lilith looks awesome that's matter!" Said Pollux. "Anyway, we are planning to give you a tour in this academy!" Said Pollux. 

"Oh no need, I actually already explored the whole campus with my new friends." Said Lilith.

Pollux and Arcturus got a bit disappointed. Lilith feels guilty so she say, 

"I-I mean I don't mind another tour?" Said Lilith. "Let's just—"

Suddenly there was a sound of huge explosion. Hael jumped back to Lilith as she unconsciously activated a shield magic around them.

"Don't be scared, I'll never let you get hurt. Magic's meant to be protect." Said Arcturus. 

"Y-Yeah! The shield is cool but I was going to protect you guys so you don't have to protect me..." Pollux stuttered as he get back from his knees. 

Despite the chaos, Arcturus calmly takes out his magic wand and starts to work on his magic. Then another explosion happened which cause the whole building to shakes. People murmured anxiously and Lilith panicked.

She cast another shield which is now is protecting the whole campus. 

"Woah...-" Pollux gasped. "Honestly that almost gave me a PROPER heart attack.. Somehow I don't feel anxious anymore because of this shield...-"

"Phew... Yeah, I think the shield is giving us a calm aura. The students seems fine too...- Lilith are you alright?" asked Arcturus as he helps Lilith get back from her knees.

"I-I'm fine... I was surprised, that's all... What was that?" 

"I am not sure... The mana flows were very violent until you cast the shield. The building look fine but...  ..." Arcturus then was cut off by Pollux, 

"Wait, Wait. The explosion... ... I think it came from the garden!" 

"Maybe it's the mystical creatures again or maybe someone getting into a fights... ...!" Arcturus claim as he put away his wand. "Poll, Lilith... ... We need to figure out what's going on."

"I prefer staying here... I don't think anyone's explosion will happen as long I control my shield. I am not sure how long I can hold it but you guys better hurry." Said Lilith. 

"Ergh, why the world won't let me pick up my package! Things never get better around here... Alright let's go!" Pollux left first. 

"Okay Lilith... Be careful." Said Arcturus as he began to follow Pollux. 

After they left, Lilith walk through the halls on the second floor. She is glad seeing the students seems fine. Lilith find a window, she started to look outside and find Arcturus and Pollux already down there talking to someone.

She saw the man have brunette hair, it's probably Alpheratz. He seems to be standing while other sorcerers is lying on the ground. She thanked to God she didn't get down because she doesn't want to know what happened-

"I should go to Spica now...-" Lilith muttered to herself. Before she can turn around, she feels a hand pushing her out from the window. 

The shield she cast broke as she panicked from the falling, Hael jumped after her but he can't do much. Lilith closed her eyes hoping she can survive the fall.

... She feels weird when she didn't fall to the ground yet. Lilith opened her eyes and find Alpheratz who was sweating, it seems like he caught her. He used a spell to fly and caught her, that's pretty cool. 

"Ah... Hah...-" Lilith feels tears running through her cheeks. "I-I am sorry, I didn't—"

"It's okay... It's alright...  ... You're safe now." He sighed out of relief. Alpheratz slowly get back on the ground and still carrying Lilith. 

Hael jumped on Alpheratz and lick his cheek, seems like he appreciates Alpheratz for saving Lilith. Arcturus and Pollux came along and was horrified by seeing the scene. 

"Lilith, are you alright?!" Arcturus cried as he worried. "How did you fell?"

"Calm done, Arcturus. She's in shock, give her a break." he sighed. "You two take care of those sorcerers, I'll be watching her." Said Alpheratz. 

"but...-" Arcturus frowns.

"Come on, Arcky. Alpheratz will calm her down, we have a lot of things to do right now..." Pollux pat Arcturus shoulder. 

Arcturus then sighed and agreed. They both went back to get the sorcerers to the infirmary room. 

Alpheratz sat Lilith down on the nearest chair, she stopped crying but she still in a state of shocked. He hold her close to him and pat her back. Hael also comforting her. 

"... Thank you." Lilith finally calm herself down. 

"No problem... ... So mind telling me what happened?" He asked. 

"... I feels someone pushed me out from the window.-" She replied, "I-I am not sure.. Never mind.. Just tell Arcturus I accidentally fell by myself. He put a high expectations on people to get along with me. I don't want to let him down."

"You..." he sighed. "You're really stupid, you know that right? Someone tried to kill you and you're here worrying about someone's feelings?" he frowns. "and don't you dare say sorry. I don't want to hear it."

"... I don't know. Look, I am still an outsider. I really want to live quietly, I don't care about being a summoner! I don't know why someone want to killed me already, I thought I did a good job by being friendly but nothing work—" Lilith groan. "I... I just want to experience a normal life, even after coming here I still have to survive!"

"... I don't know if this will make you feel better but I can relate. I also want to live a quiet peaceful yet what I am capable and where I came from, no one want to leave me alone." Said Alpheratz. "You see those sorcerers on the ground? Yeah, they keep nagging me to help them just because I am strong but they just want to use me."

"so.. You knocked them down?" 

"Well yeah, they just don't take no as an answer. Sometimes a little bit of violence is good to make them realize who they are messing with." answered Alpheratz. 

It was a pleasant silence, but it made Lilith smiles. 

"Now you're smiling? I guess you're not all innocent." he laughed. "Keep on smiling, it suits you."

"Thank you Phera. I'll try to more brave... ... Still who in the world tried to kill me? I'm sure the word of me being a Summoner still hasn't been spread yet... Since they only know me as Arcturus destiny partner-"

"Hmm... Hey Lilith, you still don't have breakfast yet right? How about you go ahead to the cafeteria." suggested Alpheratz. "I'll follow you later."

"Oh, yes I am very hungry haha. Okay!" Lilith feels better after being comforted, she took Hael and let him climb her back. 

Alpheratz watched Lilith went inside the campus, after that he immediately took his Stella Tab. 

*In the chat*

Alpheratz: "Guys, we got bad news, a REALLY bad news."

Alpheratz: "Someone tried to kill Lilith by pushing her off from the window at the main building, second floor."

Spica: "WHAT."

Vega: "Go on through the full details."

Vega: "never mind, I will inspect every students by myself."

Sirius: "Calm down Sorcerer Vega, the students will get suspicious."

Vega: "WHO CARES"

Sirius: "jeez... My bad."

Sirius: "didn't know Summoner own a dog."

Spica: "Vega, don't make a big fuss of this. I'll deal with it."

Spica: "and Sirius, you're in charge on finding the culprit."

Vega: "Seriously? Why him?!"

Alpheratz: "I don't care whoever the job to find the culprit. What now, someone in this campus figured out Lilith being a Summoner. Didn't we made it clear that she will be known as a student from outside of the town?"

Spica: "Someone probably heard our meeting or one of us leaked the information." 

Alpheratz: "Well maybe who is jealous of Lilith. After all the rumor about Lilith being Arcturus destined partner is very popular."

Vega: "I hate to admit it but I am with Alpheratz. Many students in karmagos won't shut up about that rumor."

Vega: "Arcturus also have a lot of fans.."

Vega: "Now why he still haven't reply to any of our messages."

Alpheratz: "He's busy. Same with Pollux."

Lilith: "You guys do realize I am in the group chat too, right? I just learned how to fully handle the Stella Tab. I'm reading the previous message."

*Spica kicked Lilith out from the group chat*

Spica: "Someone had to do it."

Sirius: "Wow, Summoner not only have one cat but now 2 dogs around her legs. Maybe Alpheratz too want to be her dog."

*Alpheratz kicked Sirius out from the group chat*

Vega: "Thank you"

Alpheratz: "No problem."

Spica: "Ugh, Alpheratz. I am expecting you to take care of Lilith for the time being."

Alpheratz: "You should be glad I am willing to take care of the girl."

*end of chat*

Alpheratz sighed as he closed the Stella Tab. He immediately went to find Lilith, good thing she walks so slow because of her injuries so Alpheratz managed to catch up on her. 

They had a good talk until they finally arrived at the cafeteria. 

"Lilith!" she was greeted by Antares. "I love your uniform, I'm glad Crux actually did a good work." 

"Ah, thank you, Antares. I appreciate Crux help, where is he now?" she asked. 

"Just busy." she smiled as she noticed Alpheratz is behind Lilith. "Oh, Sorcerer Alpheratz. What can I do for you?"

"... Nothing. I am here to accompany the new student." Alpheratz didn't bother to look at Antares. "Let's go, Lilith." Alpheratz then took Lilith hand and walk away from Antares. 

He glanced at Antares, he can't help it but to feel off about her. More over, he never see her around the campus before. 

Lilith waved a bye to Antares as she also did the same while smiling. 

Alpheratz better tell Spica about Antares later... 

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

800K 27.8K 79
Have you ever wondered what happened after you die? Well, Lia didn't have to wonder. Reincarnation is a tricky thing when you remember your last life...
142K 4.7K 28
[Completed] Misha Hilung, a sadist and a narcissist. A working adult that works at a company and has a hobby of reading fantasy novels or playing oto...
213K 11.8K 52
(Cover made by me!) (!Updates 1-4 times a month¡) You died by cracking your skull open as you walked out of the shower. Godamnit life!!! To die in th...
7.2K 181 11
What would happen if you feel into your fav. book? Well here's your chance to find out in Harry Potter(no I do not own it, I only claim my characters...