God of Void and Abyss

By Call_Me_Darcy

I αɱ ƚԋҽ ƙҽҽρҽɾ σϝ ʂҽƈɾҽƚʂ, ƚԋҽ ƈαɾɾιҽɾ σϝ σɱҽɳʂ, ρɾσρԋҽƈιҽʂ αɳԃ ʂƚσɾιҽʂ. I αɱ ƚԋҽ ɾҽαʂσɳ ƚԋҽ ʂυɳ ʂιɳƙʂ Ⴆҽʅσɯ... More

One: Awakening and New Nation

49 2 1
By Call_Me_Darcy

Quote:

Humans are cruel, and everyone has darkness in their hearts that lead to bad things to happen, some more than others.

In the deep darkness around every corner of the wilderness.

There lies a woman with a deep black dress, and her hair is white as snow. The bird and mammals are watching her peacefully sleeping as their gazes are full curiosity and familiarity when they all know who their true creator is.

The woman wakes up softly as she sits up from laying on the soft grass.

She can hear the shadows and the lights, telling what happened to the Teyvat, making the woman seethe in rage and distasteful of the Archon War.

Now she's going to fix their mistakes, and when she does.

The woman shall put an end of the Abyss Order.

*Time Skip*

While walking around at the unknown place, she has awoken from.

She took notice of faint cries of young mortal as she heads over to the noise where she heard it from.

Until she arrives at her destination, she notices a small smile, laying there like a puddle of pond, struggling to get back up into full shape.

She walks over to the monster before she kneels down on the grass as she scoops it into her cold yet warm palms and caresses them gently to make it feel a little better.

"Poor soul... you've been struggling to survive, haven't you?" She whispers softly as she holds the little slime close to her chest tenderly before she gets right back up.

"I can sense poor souls around this area... besides, shadows and lights have souls, too..." she stated softly as she closed her eyes before she opened them wide, revealing her white glowing eyes.

Causing the trees and grass sways violently around her and the small slime.

"This land... will be my own nation to create under my will and judgment."

*Time Skip*

It's been years since the new nation was now named Erebus.

The woman, who is the old deity and the first god of existence, is called Nyx, the god of night, and the strongest among the Archons.

She disguises herself as Y/n, the only human who knows about Erebus city better than anyone who stands in her way.

Nyx/Y/n for short, notice some changes in her own nation, noticing the Fatuis are investigating in her city and some folks from other nations are awestruck by the beauty of the city inside

Y/n looks around at the people who are now residing in her nation, who decided to transfer here, and others have lost their families or getting abandoned by their own kind are welcomed in her nation.

Y/n sighs deeply, knowing that she's going to be the one who knows about her own nation because she is the God of Night and the one who created the reality and the whole world.

Because darkness comes first and the light comes second.

It's been some months that she gained more people, and she even let the monsters in because her nation is equal to humans and monsters.

She won't even hesitate to deal with the threat to her, her own nation, and her own people.

Meanwhile, she's sitting in the tea party area where she can have some peace time with the little melusines from Fontaine.

"Ms. Y/n, what does Night Archon like?" The little melusine asked kindly named Carole as Y/n chuckles softly as she looks at the little one with emotionless white eyes that is mistaken that she's blind but she's not.

"She's a very mysterious and enigmatic type, Little Carole." Y/n stated softly as she giggled at the old lost soul. Now, the alive soul jaws dropped at her.

"Y/n, stop scaring the poor melusine." The woman stated softly with a sigh as she stood beside Y/n, who looked beside and looked up at the woman with deep purple hair.

"Ah, Makato. My bad, I was trying to elaborate on what Archon of Night really is." Y/n stated softly with a small smile on her face, causing Makato or Baal, the former Archon of Electro sighs deeply.

As Makato was about to speak, Y/n suddenly got tackled by a woman with a sky blue silky scarf and light brown hair that she's from Liyue.

"Y/n!!!" The woman chirps happily as
Y/n giggles softly as she hugs the woman back happily.

"Why, hello, Guizhong." Y/n greets her friend softly as she combs Guizhong's hair softly and soothingly, making the Adepti hums happily as she leans into Y/n's touches happily

*Timr Skip*

Hours later, Y/n noticed something knew within her nation as she took notice of the God presences and other mortals who stepped foot into her nation.

Y/n sighs deeply before she stands up abruptly as she calls out Scarlet King from Sumeru, who appeared right beside her with a slight bow in respect.

"You called, Empress?" He hums shortly as he stands up properly and glances at her with a raised brow, knowing what the Archon of Night told him what to do.

"Investigate inside our nation, we have some visitors from other nations... and i can tell by their God presences in my land." Y/n stated calmly, yet there is a hint of caution evident inside her tone.

Scarlet King nods before he bows again in respect, "I will investigate this further. Please let me handle these events that you have seen in the past and in the future." He stated softly as
Y/n nodded to him gently with a soft smile on her face.

"Please do, Scarlet." She said softly as Scarlet King nodded before he disappeared to watch over the newcomers in their nation.

Y/n looks up at the blue skies with calm but little emotion in her white eyes.

"I wonder if those people and the lost souls will be reunited with the time is right..."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

301K 9K 100
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
1.3M 25.7K 51
and all at once, you are the one I have been waiting for theodore nott x fem oc social media x real life lowercase intended started: 3.25.23 finished...
791K 29.5K 105
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
169K 17.7K 23
"𝙏𝙤𝙪𝙘𝙝 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙨𝙚𝙡𝙛, 𝙜𝙞𝙧𝙡. 𝙄 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙣𝙖 𝙨𝙚𝙚 𝙞𝙩" Mr Jeon's word lingered on my skin and ignited me. The feeling that comes when yo...