-ห‹ห [๐˜ฝ๐™š๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™™] หŽหŠ ~ ๐™‡๐™ˆ๏ฟฝ...

By meixqiu

โ†ณ * ๐’€/๐’ ๐’˜๐’‚๐’” ๐’‚ ๐’ˆ๐’“๐’†๐’‚๐’• ๐’‚ ๐’‘๐’๐’˜๐’†๐’“๐’‡๐’–๐’ ๐’˜๐’‚๐’“๐’“๐’Š๐’๐’“ ๐’•๐’‰๐’‚๐’• ๐’๐’๐’„๐’† ๐’”๐’•๐’๐’๐’… ๐’•๐’‚๐’๐’ ๐’‚๐’๏ฟฝ... More

โŠนโ‚Š โ‹† ๐‚ฮฑ๐—Œ๐— โ”Š000
โŠนโ‚Š โ‹† ๐€ ๐‹๐–พ๐—€๐–พ๐“ฃแ‘ฏ'๐—Œ ๐“ฮฑแฅฃ๐–พโ”Š001
โŠนโ‚Š โ‹† ๐‡๐–พ๐—‹โฑบ ๐šฐ๐—Œ ๐โฑบ๐—‹๐“ฃ (1)โ”Š002
โŠนโ‚Š โ‹† ๐‡๐–พ๐—‹โฑบ ๐šฐ๐—Œ ๐โฑบ๐—‹๐“ฃ (2)โ”Š003
โŠนโ‚Š โ‹† ๐ฮฑแ‘ฏ ๐–๐–พฮฑ๐—ษฆ๐–พ๐—‹โ”Š004
โŠนโ‚Š โ‹† ๐ƒฯ…ฯแฅฃ๐—‚๐–ผฮฑ๐—๐—‚โฑบ๐“ฃโ”Š005
A/N - Announcement!
โŠนโ‚Š โ‹† ๐‚โฑบ๊ญ‘๐—‚๐“ฃ๐—€ ๐‡โฑบ๊ญ‘๐–พโ”Š006
โŠนโ‚Š โ‹† ๐โฑบโฑบแ‘ฏแฅฃ๐–พ๐—Œ โฑบ๐—‹ ๐ƒ๐–พฮฑ๐—ษฆโ”Š007
โŠนโ‚Š โ‹† ๐’๐—„๐–พแฅฃ๐–พ๐—โฑบ๐“ฃ ๐Š๐–พ๐—’โ”Š008
โŠนโ‚Š โ‹† ๐“ษฆ๐–พ ๐„๐“ฃแ‘ฏ ๐šฐ๐—Œ ๐‡๐–พ๐—‹๐–พ!โ”Š010
โŠนโ‚Š โ‹† ๐‘๐–พ๐—๐–พ๐“ฃ๐—€๐–พ โฑบ๐–ฟ ๐“ษฆ๐–พ ๐’ฯ๐—‚แ‘ฏ๐–พ๐—‹ ๐ฯ…๐–พ๐–พ๐“ฃ (1)โ”Š011
โŠนโ‚Š โ‹† ๐‘๐–พ๐—๐–พ๐“ฃ๐—€๐–พ โฑบ๐–ฟ ๐“ษฆ๐–พ ๐’ฯ๐—‚แ‘ฏ๐–พ๐—‹ ๐ฯ…๐–พ๐–พ๐“ฃ (2)โ”Š012
: อ€ฬ—โž› ๐’ษฆโฑบ๐—‹๐— ๐’๐—โฑบ๐—‹๐—‚๐–พ๐—Œ;; ๐Œ๐Š ~ ๐๐ข๐œ๐ง๐ข๐œ
: อ€ฬ—โž› ๐’ษฆโฑบ๐—‹๐— ๐’๐—โฑบ๐—‹๐—‚๐–พ๐—Œ;; ๐Œ๐ž๐ข ~ ๐€๐ซ๐ญ๐ฌ & ๐‚๐ซ๐š๐Ÿ๐ญ๐ฌ
: อ€ฬ—โž› ๐’ษฆโฑบ๐—‹๐— ๐’๐—โฑบ๐—‹๐—‚๐–พ๐—Œ;; ๐’๐ฎ๐ง ๐–๐ฎ๐ค๐จ๐ง๐  ~ ๐Œ๐ž๐๐ข๐œ๐š๐ฅ ๐‡๐ž๐ฅ๐ฉ
โ‹†.เณƒเฟ” ๐’แฅฃ๐–พ๐–พฯ ๐ฯ…๐—€โ”Š 001
โ‹†.เณƒเฟ” ๐๐—‚๐—€ ๐โฑบ๐“ฃ๐—€ ๐ฮฑ๐“ฃ๐—‚๐–ผโ”Š 002
โ‹†.เณƒเฟ” ๐’ษฆฮฑแ‘ฏโฑบฯ‰ ๐แฅฃฮฑ๐—’โ”Š 003
โ‹†.เณƒเฟ”๐“ษฆ๐–พ ๐„๐“ฃแ‘ฏ ๐šฐ๐—Œ ๐‡๐–พ๐—‹๐–พ!โ”Š 004
เฃชึผ โ‹†โ‚Šโ˜… ๐Ž๐“ฃ ๐—ษฆ๐–พ ๐‘ฯ…๐“ฃโ”Š 001
A/N -Announcement!
เฃชึผ โ‹†โ‚Šโ˜… ๐†๐—‹๐–พฮฑ๐— ๐†๐—‹ฮฑ๐“ฃแ‘ฏ ๐ƒ๐—‹ฮฑ๐—€โฑบ๐“ฃ ๐Ž๐–ฟ ๐“ษฆ๐–พ ๐„ฮฑ๐—Œ๐—โ”Š 002

โŠนโ‚Š โ‹† ๐Œฮฑ๐–ผฮฑ๐—Šฯ…๐–พโ”Š009

528 18 6
By meixqiu

"Hello, old shack." You murmured as you made your way into the stingy old shack. You looked around the interior of the place and realized how much you've been away from this place. "Been awhile..." You sighed.

You walked to the middle of the shack, the floorboards creaking each step you took. You sat down and closed your eyes, you felt tears begin to stream down your eyes once more. Alone, again. You were alone and isolated.

No one was there. No one is there for you. Was this your destiny? Your fate? How many times have you been abandoned by the ones that were supposed to love you? Your mother left you when you were still young, master left you due to his mortality, now Sun Wukong.

"I wish I never met you..." You parroted to yourself. Isolation. Tears ran down your face and onto the old floorboard underneath you. "I guess this is my fate..." You chuckled to yourself.

My fate.

🪼⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

Today was like any other day for you. You woke up, headed to Pigsy's Noodles (If you weren't already there), help out in any way, go to sleep wherever you can, repeat. Currently you were Pigsy's noodle's and were sweeping the floors, Mei walked into the shop with her hands resting behind her head.

"Yo, M/n!" Mei greeted you.

"Hello, Mortal." You nodded back to her and kept sweeping.

"Oh, hello Mei!" Sandy greeted Mei in return

"Where's MK? Doing more deliveries for Piggy?"

"Actually, no, he's at Flower Fruit Mountain with Wu– ahem, Monkey King." You fumbled.

"Stupid Monkey King, stupid training, stupid stupid–" Pigsy cursed under his breath as he aggressively cleaned the bowls.

"Wait, so no one is delivering noodles?" Mei asked

"Basically." Sandy shrugged

"Why don't you deliver the noodles, M/n? You're fast and you like helping out."

"I would but I'm not accustomed to the layout of this city" You shrugged.

"No one is, that's why most of us in the city use a GPS to navigate our way throughout the city." Mei whipped out her phone and opened up the GPS app as an example.

"How do you acquire this, 'GPS'?"

"Well first off you need a phone–"

"I prefer not using your mortal cellar connection device."

"It's called a phone, M/n." Mei giggled.

"You call it a phone, I call it the mortal cellar connection device."

"Whatever." She rolled her eyes, suddenly a shriek of terror echoed across the street, you, Mei, and Sandy all simultaneously snapped your head's over to the window.

You dropped the broom and ran out of the shop, Mei and Sandy tailing behind you. You looked up and saw a huge purple shadow figure towering over the city. The being had loose bandages covering its chest as the ends of the bandages were elevated into the air, the shadowy figure had the resemblance of a monkey as well.

One of the things that stood out to you was how the unknown figure had a massive X over it's left eye, its eyes were radiant and glowed like the street signs all around the city.

"What the hell is that!?" Pigsy shouted and pointed at the thing. Both Mei and Sandy turned to look at you.

"What?"

"Well shouldn't you know what that is?" Mei asked.

"Do you think I know of every threatening being that dares to destroy this city?"

"Well, yeah." Sandy shrugged. You let out a groan and slammed your palm on your forehead.

"I'll deal with it since MK isn't–" Pigsy placed a hand over your chest to stop you from going any further.

"No worries, I got this." He whipped out his spoon and went on to charge head first at it.

"If you want to go from pig to pork I guess..." You muttered. Just as Pigsy was about to strike the huge thing with his wooden spoon, the thing grabbed his ankle with its tattered bandages and flung him to the ground, Pigsy laid on the ground unconscious.

"You got any ideas, Mr. M/n?" Sandy asked.

"I would fight that thing one on one, but I don't want to end up like him..." You point down at Pigsy's unconscious figure.

"Aren't you a super powerful warrior that defeated the whole army all by yourself?" Mei asked.

"Yeah, and? Just because I am a super powerful warrior doesn't mean I want to go out fighting things like that." You grumbled.

"I'll call MK..." She mumbled.

🪼⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

"What did I miss?" MK hopped off the hoverboard and whipped out his staff.

"MK! What took you so long!?" Mei hissed.

"Sorry, sorry. Monkey King was making me do boring stuff, that the bad guy?" MK looked at the huge shadow figure that was looming over the city, lighting crackling behind it ominously. "Alright, be right back!"

"MK, wait! Stop-" You and Mei called out to MK but it was too late.

"Here comes Monkey KiiiiAHHHH '' Just like Pigsy, MK faced the same fate of being grabbed by the ankle and being thrown around like a ragdoll. His body soon after was thrown onto the hard concrete.

"Ooo...yeah, we tried that already..." Mei sheepishly remarked. Sandy dramatically dropped a handkerchief on Pigsy's body as the pig groaned in pain.

Out of nowhere, a dark shadow whizzed past you all and jumped from building to building towards the huge monster. The unknown person also had the resemblance of a monkey as well.

"Is that..."

"Monkey King?"

The figure summoned an all black and purple staff with spikes on each end and waved it around in his hand. He proceeded to send a huge gust of purple wind towards the monster which caused it to disappear.

You gasped at the wave of wind. MK immediately ran towards the unknown figure thinking it was Monkey King's excitement. He was gone as fast as he was there and was already climbing up a build to catch up to "Monkey King".

"Well, guess we didn't need MK afterall." Sandy shrugged.

"We wouldn't have needed MK in the first place if M/n would've just defeated the monster to begin with." Mei grumbled.

"In my defense, The mortal pig man prevented me from attacking it."

"You know M/n, I've always wondered... Why do you never call us by our names? Do you have a bad memory or something?" Mei asked.

"I never call you guys by your names because I don't understand nor do I abide by your social constructs, or any social constructs for that matter. Not even the heavenly constructs."

"You know, that actually makes sense." Sandy shrugged.

You looked back at where MK was and saw him walking off with the unknown person. "Looks like MK is ditching us, again." Mei grumbled.

You sighed as you tried to brush off the unease that you felt twisting in your stomach. "Well, let's get him back to the shop and patch him up." You nodded over at Pigsy's crumbled form.

🪼⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

You walked into the noodle shop the next morning and let out a long yawn. "Morning, Mortal." You yawned as you waved your hand at Pigsy. You look around the place before looking back at Pigsy, "Where's the other Mortal, out delivering noodles?"

"Instead of doing deliveries, he's training to get stronger," Pigsy grumbled angrily.

"With Monkey King?" You raised an eyebrow before letting out a long sigh, "I'll go talk to him for you."

"Please do, business has been performing much more poorly ever since MK decided to do training instead of deliveries."

At Flower Fruit Mountain...

You strode up the steps of the mountain and made it to a lavish waterfall that gushed out clear and clean water. You watched the water in a hypnotic state as you slowly began to forget why you even came to Flower Fruit Mountain in the first place.

"M/n?" A voice spoke from behind you, "What are you doing here?" Wukong asked you. You whirled your head around and saw the ginger monkey standing at the top of the steps carrying a large amount of peaches.

"I was here to talk to you." You confessed, "It's about MK. You've been taking up too much of MK's time with training. It's gone to the point where he isn't doing his job."

Wukong raised an eyebrow of confusion, "But I haven't been training MK though, he hasn't shown up to any of his training sessions as of recently."

"Then where is he then?" Worry began to twist in your stomach.

"I don't know, I thought he was with you." Your eyes widened in shock.

"Crap! We need to find him! Where do you think he could be!?" You exclaimed fretfully.

"I–I don't know!" Wukong admitted he paused before his eyes widened in realization. "Wait, I know where he is!" He proclaimed, "I'll take you there, c'mon!"

🪼⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

Ominous gray clouds ragged and covered the vase sky as thunder roared in the background. Wukong's talons clung onto your wrist as the two of you soared high in the air. At a distance, you saw a huge gray mountain that was surrounded by dark fog.

A bolt of lightning rang out from the dark clouds in the sky as you and Wukong made your way down the mountain.

"That's where MK is?" You looked up at Wukong. He gave you a nod.

Wukong swooped down to the mountain and let go of your wrist. He transformed into his Monkey form as the both of you plummeted down from the sky. From below you saw that familiar figure from earlier pushing MK into a huge piece of stone.

Wukong kicked the figure backward, "Enough!" The ginger monkey bellowed. You and Wukong landed epically onto the rough ground as the stone under you cracked from the impact. You turned around and saw that MK had been trapped onto the stone wall by his staff.

"Monkey King, M/n!" MK exclaimed. Wukong sent him a dangerous look of anger, along with you.

"Don't think you'll be able to escape from my wrath after this, Mortal." You hissed. You turned back around and the unknown figure turned out to be... Macaque? Your eyes widened in shock as your mouth was gaped open in shock. "Macaque...?" You murmured.

"Monkey King! It's good to see you, bud." Macaque mocked with a small chuckle. "Whatcha look at that! You got M/n too, Ha! What a duo."

Surprisingly, Wukong didn't seem to be surprised or confused that Macaque was still alive. What had happened while you were gone protecting the staff? "Are you ever going to get sick of living in a shadow!?" Wukong barked in an annoyed manner, "It's time to get back what you stole." He hissed.

"It's going to be so satisfying killing you with your powers," Macaque remarked cockily. Wukong groaned in frustration and lunged forward at Macaque. You watched as they threw numerous attacks at each other before the macaque was flung backward to a stone wall.

This gave you enough time to have some-what of a conversation with Wukong. "I thought Macaque was dead! What the fuck is going on Wukong!?" You snapped at Wukong.

"I'll explain later! For now, help me deal with him." You nodded your head in approval as you looked back at the rock Macaque was flung back to. You saw as black, shadowy clones slipped out of the cracks from beneath him.

Wukong jumped into the air and ripped out a chunk of his hair and blew on it which caused multiple clones to poof out. The clones all dove towards each other causing a crackle of gold and purple in the dark clouds from above. On the ground, both you and Wukong chased after Macaque.

The two simians caught up with one another and began to attack each other in a flash of golden and dark purple light. A huge dust cloud of gold and purple poofed up into the air as the two began to charge at each other in their animal forms.

You watched Macaque shift his form to look like MK right when Wukong was about to punch Macaque. The ginger monkey hesitated which left him open. Macaque jumped backward and popped out a shadow clone to fling him backward and through multiple mountains.

Macaque cackled, "Seriously!? You fell for that!?" You striked at Macaque which caused him to yelp in surprise.

The black monkey immediately regained his composure. "Well, we'll. Never thought I'd see the great Baihu Zhanshi again." He chuckled, "I thought you changed, guess I was wrong." Macaque charged forward which you quickly blocked.

You swiped your leg under Macaque and ducked down to kick him in the gut. He was hurled backward but quickly regained consciousness and landed on his feet. Black shadowy figures slipped out of the crack from the ground and began to ambush you.

You took them out with ease with your claws. With each swipe, you struck at the clones they quickly dispersed into foggy, purple dust between your claws. However, one of the clones grabbed your wrist before you could attack it. A macaque snuck behind you and struck your back. You rolled forward on the ground but quickly hopped back on your feet to stop yourself.

Macaque looked over at MK and saw him struggle at trying to free himself from the wall. He cackled sinisterly, "Sorry kid, nothing personal!" He called out as he floated into the air and turned himself into the huge shadow monster you saw earlier.

"Why do I always end up having to fight the things I don't want to fight?" You grumbled to yourself. You heard MK shriek in terror, you snapped your head over to the source of the noise and saw MK was still trapped behind his staff.

You leaped from mountain to mountain to try and save him in time. You jumped down to where MK was at just when Wukong zoomed over on his cloud. The shadow figure was about to punch MK but was blocked by Wukong stopping him.

"Come on! Show me the real Sun Wukong!" Macaque demand. "The old you would've leveled this whole mountain range to stop me, but you're scared of hurting some kid? Pathetic!"

Meanwhile as Wukong tried to hold off Macaque from hurting MK, MK attempted at pushing the staff out of the stone wall he was trapped in. "Come on staff!" He groaned before giving up, "I can't, I'm not strong enough..."

"Mortal!" You called out at MK, he perked up and looked over at you, "I'm so mad at you right now, but right now you need to try!"

"I can't! I don't have my powers anymore!" MK cried out.

"Yes you do! You're just not using it, to use it you must believe the fact that you have it."

"We're going to have words later, but it's time for the hero stuff" Wukong groaned as he began to lose balance. Macaque's shadow figure used its other fist to increase the impact of his punch which caused Wukong to groan in pain.

MK watched from behind the staff and tightened his clutch on the staff. He began trying to push the staff off of him again, small golden bolts of energy ran through the staff as tears began to spill from his eyes. He pushed the staff off of himself and fell forward onto the ground with the staff. He began trying to pick up the heavy stuff once more as electric energy shot up from the staff.

"Patience, focus!" He swung his body around and lifted the staff, "Step into the strike!" He shouted out and flung his staff towards the Shadow figure and at Macaque. You ducked your head in time before the staff could hit you in the head.

You watched the staff spin around in the air and ripped through the figure. The staff whirled around back to MK which he caught with ease. The shadow monster erupted into a huge cloud of golden dust. You and Wukong scrambled towards MK and covered him before any debris hit him. Huge chunks of rocks whizzed past the group, you squeezed your eyes shut.

You slowly squint your eyes open as you try to regain your vision. You looked around the mountain and saw the sky had cleared up and was now covered with fluffy white and sun kissed yellow clouds.

A golden fog swam from underneath the mountain, you revolted backwards and off of MK. You quickly looked around for Macaque and saw he had disappeared. You sighed in relief and you watched as MK and Wukong stumbled over to the cliff of the mountain, you joined with them. You watched as the golden clouds moved around in the sky and beneath you as buds of grass were carried on with the breeze.

"You did it bud," Wukong exhaled, "You remember what I told you."

"I'm sorry, Monkey King and M/n."

"Oh, oh! You totally should be! I can't believe you two-timed me on your training!" Wukong scolded.

"I can't believe you did that MK! Don't even get me started on how much trouble you are in once we get back to Pigsy's!"

MK looked down at his staff shamefully, "I just wanted to be good enough, like both of you..." He confessed regretfully.

Wukong sighed loudly as a wave of regret washed over you. Both you and Wukong sat over the edge with MK. You looked up into the sky and saw the rays of the sun peaking through the clouds.

Wukong stretched his arm behind MK and rubbed his hand on MK's shoulder. "Hey, your heart is in the right place, kid. We can work on the rest."

"So you'll keep training me?" MK asked worriedly.

"Of course, bud. I've got something special in mind." Wukong comforted me. You watched the fluffy clouds roll in the sky as a gentle breeze blew past you three. You breathed in the clean air and exhaled softly.

"This is nice." You mumbled, "We're not going to scold you anymore MK. But don't think you can get away with this next time." You hissed.

"No worries, I'll make sure there is no next time." MK nodded confidentiality.

"That's the response I wanted to hear." You grinned back at him and went back to watching the clouds.

🪼⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

I"M SO SORRY THIS TOOK FOREVER FOR ME TO RELEASE! I was going through writers block + I was back up with a shit ton of school work.

I hope ya'll enjoy this chapter! I suddenly have the urge to write angst of M/n's past ngl 💀

Word count: 3019

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

32.8K 1.5K 79
โ”Œโ”€โ”€โ€*ฬฅหšโ”€โ”€โ—Œโ”€โ”€โ—Œโ”€โ”€โ€*ฬฅหšโ”€โ” "ษช ๊œฑแดกแด‡แด€ส€ แด›แด สœแด‡แด€แด แด‡ษด แด€ษดแด… แด‡แด€ส€แด›สœ แด›สœแด€แด› ษช'สŸสŸ แด€สŸแดกแด€ส๊œฑ ส™แด‡ สœแด‡ส€แด‡ ๊œฐแดส€ สแดแดœ แด‡แด แด‡ษด ๊œฐส€แดแด แด€๊œฐแด€ส€, ๊œฑแด แด˜สŸแด‡แด€๊œฑแด‡... สŸษชแด แด‡." โ””โ—Œโ”€โ”€โ”€โ€*ฬฅหšโ”€โ”€โ”€โ—Œโ”€...
10.6K 378 10
Prequel to Macaque's Successor. When Y/n was born from Macaque's stone, he knew he couldn't take care of her, and would have to give her up, but that...
6.2K 246 22
The day the war ended was the day Sun Wukong welcomed his new son into the world, and the day he put his Staff down for good. Nearly 18 years later...
6.3K 169 25
A Monkie Kid fanfiction You are the main character! You're minding your own business when something happens, but you got to read to find out what! WA...