Intoxicate Me

By KAYSWORLD7

The story is a veryyyyy interested story read to find out love😘 More

Characters
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10

Chapter 5

101 8 0
By KAYSWORLD7

Jamal Jameil Watson/Sinna (18)
POV

Morning mommy, I said as I entered the kitchen. Good morning Jamal, said my mom.

My mother was talking to Susan Skyler mother on FaceTime.
Morning miss Susan, I said as I looked at her through the phone, Morning mi son uh alright, she said.

Yeah mn mi gud wah bout uh, I said
Mi alright mn, she said

I then went to the dining table and sit down. My mother was making breakfast so I was waiting for her to share mine.

My mom and Susan talk for a while and end the call. Mommy mi hungry eno, I said as she share my breakfast.

As I started to consume my phone start ringing. It was killa. Pree I said bossy uh a come in a the warehouse the boy deh yah, he said. Ahh mia mek a portal, I said and hang up.

I got up to go and get my things
Jamal weh uh aguh and uh not even touch the food, my mom said.

Mi aguh deal wid some business mommy just cover it up fi mi, mi soon fawud back I said and went up stairs to my room to get my things and leave.

I went into the car and drive out
I was now in traffic a notification pop up on my phone I looked at it and Skyler had just posted on ig I click on it and it was a picture of her.

I looked at the picture and hissed
The fuck wrong wid dah girl yah mn.

I texted her and told her to take it down but she seen my message.

Know seh sky go mek mi fuck har up tho.

15 minutes later

I arrived at the warehouse. Bossy deh yah johncrow said as I walk in.
Weh the pussy deh, I said as I entered the room that they have the man in.

Pussy weh mi things dem deh, I asked but got no respond. From him come yah him nuh seh a word more Dan a bawl like dem gyal, Killa said.

Ahh watch yah now mi nuh have nuh time fi dah batty boy yah cause mi affi guh link mi oman, I said as Killa look pon mi in confusion.

Uh did have oman dawg, he asked
Pussy come out a mi business, I said and he laughed.

Johncrow , I said yea bossy he replied torcha the batty boy till tomorrow and see if uh can get nuh information out a him.

Killa if the pussy nuh talk by tomorrow uh know wah fi do, I said yes boss, he replied aii mi a cut yah now, I said as I pump fist with killa.

Killa and I have been in dis business from we were 15 years old we built everything from scratch together and dats why he is my best friend and right hand man.

We both grow up without a father. So me find things that would fill in that space and it reach here.

After I left the warehouse I went straight to Skylers house. As I entered the house I saw Susan in the living room watching TV, miss Susan, I greeted. Watch yah Jamal wah gwan, she said, deh yah weh sky I asked she inna har room she said I nod and walk off.

I entered Skyler room and she only had on a black tong. She was about to put on her bra when I walked in and closed the door.

Jamal uh cyah knock, she said while trying to cover her breast. I grab her throat and pull her in to me.

Wah the fuck wrong wid uh likkle girl uh a work fi mi fuck uh up eno, I said and hissed.Wah dat uh post up Skyler, I asked.

A picture Jamal, she said. Mi know dat bredda but wah mek uh post dat deh picture deh with the wul a uh front fat up.

Ah mi tell uh fi tek it dung and uh seen mi yute.

Uh a gwan like mi ah uh deh Jamal mi nuh free fi post wah mi waa, she said.

I hissed and let her go
I went to sit on the bed, come here, I said, she climb on me and I hold her waist.

B uh cyah a post dem thing deh tek down the thing nuh, I said.

Mi nah tek down mi picture Jamal suh uh lucky, she said and I hissed.

I looked at her nipple that was now hard and I cup the right one and slap her ass sexy yf I said as I looked at her. Jamal, she said.

The fuck she a do to mi dawg
Through she deven know wah cross mi mind last night when mi see har a whine pon dah boy deh is a shot mi should a buss Inna the pussy head.

She climb off me and I sighed
Babes wah uh move fah, I asked

Uh nah hear fi stop call mi suh, she said and I hissed.

My phone start ringing and it was a unknown number. A who dis mn, I said as I answer.

Sinna mi a come over tonight hear, A female voice said.

A who dis, I asked. A tianna the girl said. Who tf name suh. The girl wah did deh a uh yaad last nigh and mi- oye oye aii nuh guh nuh further. Skyler looked at me with bad eyes.

Mi aguh deh a mi oman yaad suh tan a uh yaad. But mi miss uh sinna,tianna said. Dah idiot gyal yah mn, I hissed and hang up.

Skyler shake her head and went into the bathroom and I followed her. Sky-
Gwan to uh gyal dem and leave mi alone sinna, Skyler said.

I grabbed her throat,Don't call mi suh and bill b. I kissed her forehead and let her go.

Which oman yaad uh aguh deh Jamal. Nuh fi uh yaad babes.
Suh when since mi tun uh oman sir. Sky just bill and nuh badda wid e bredda I hissed and walk out.

Like she love fuck round man medz.

Susan and mommy aguh a hotel tonight and mi nuh think dem a come back tonight suh uh waa come over or uh waa mi fawud over yah and keep uh company.

No mi gud guh keep uh oman company uh nuh hear she seh she miss uh. One oman mi have but she love fuck round man head.Den gwan to har. She deh yah suh. Sinna mi ah u nuh deh, she said and I hissed and left.

Cyah badda wid the argument rn wid har cause she well and know seh nuh a dem gyal deh cyah size up to har. Pity she nuh know how mi feel bout har.

Skyler Nelson/Sky (18)
POV

Jamal left and I was upset with him.
Bet uh seh him fuck har.Nuh know how the lil ugly boy fucky fucky suh.

Nuh know why mi even business eno.
Cause uh waa the boy and a gwan like, My subconscious said. Kmt not even aguh ansa uh. Gweh gyal uh know seh a true fava Fiona Shrek wife. Blct a style thing.

I finish got dress and went downstairs. My mom was in the kitchen making dinner. Uh waa mi help uh mommy.

No mn it's alright mi almost done, she said and I nod. I went to sit down and watch my mom and the moment that happen between me and Jamal Crossed my mind.

Why mi feel suh he's my bestfriend and a nuh like seh mi and him deh suh why we care wah each other do.

Skyler uh okay, my mom asked. Yeah mommy, uh sure cause uh seems lost in thoughts.

Mi alright mn. Okay suh dat mean seh uh did hear wah mi seh. Umm a wah did seh mommy, she smiled and shake her head.

Mi did a seh mi and cameal aguh a hotel tonight and we nah come back suh till tomorrow I'm not sure what time tho.

Oh ok. Cameal seh Jamal seh him will stay wid uh and Kaylee suh mi nuh know if uh waa him come over yah or uh guh up deh.

Mi will tan a mi yaad, I said and she nod. Did uh gize have a fight because mi see Jamal storm out well bex like him waa kill sumn.

Lol but hear yah wah she know bout.

Jamal well alright eno mi nah tek him up pon mi head.

Two a uno coming like husband and wife nuh know why uno nuh just married and done, she giggled and said.

Mi nah do dis wid uh today mommy mi aguh back a mi room suh when dinner ready uh call mi. Alright mi baby and check pon Kaylee fi mi nuh please from she come fi snacks few hours aguh she nuh come back out.

Okay, I replied. I went to Kaylee room and nock on the door. It's open, Kaylee said. Hey little sis, Hey sky she said as she ran to hug me.

My little sister and I have a good bond I always let her know that she can count on me.

Uh gud hun, I asked as I returned the hug. Yes I'm okay, I was just finishing my drawings uh want to see them.

Sure let mi see. She give me the drawing and I looked at it wow this is beautiful kay.Thank you, she said and smile.

As young as she is she is a wonderful drawer.

I spend some more time with Kaylee until she went downstairs to mom.

I went back to my room and start playing some songs on the TV as I went to take a shower.

One of my favorite songs by 450 time fi you start playing and I start singing.

Lawd God hear mi man. Bap bap. My hubby dat eno we married but him nuh know...delulu.

Pussy soak a drip fingers pon uh clit one finger in because two can hardly fit(fit)

bubble pon di tip mi might breed u mi addicted .

shi seh nuh fi use nuh boosts its alright she will risk it.

Nookie a di best yes dat a mek yuh ex stress. Kiss yuh pan yuh neck mount a hickey Pan yuh breast yeah.

Gyal yuh bless as mi touch yuh suh yuh wet.
A suh mi know nuh pussy nuh test.

After I showered I brush my teeth do my skincare routine. I was now sitting on my bed going through my emails and dms to see if I have any orders to clear.

I do a online business where I sell beauty products like Wigs,Clothes, lashes and also skin products.

Sky, Kaylee called. Come in, I'm just telling uh that mommy said dinner is ready. Alright I will be down soon.Okay, she said and left.

2 minutes later

After Kaylee came and tell me that dinner was ready I went downstairs to eat.

I sat down and my mom share and place the foods on the table. I went to the fridge and throw out some orange juice for Kaylee and I mommy already have har blend up juice a drink.

Nuh know how she one love blend up suh.

We talk and eat.Few minutes later after we finished Kaylee went back to her room and my mom was now talking to my dad and brother on video call.

I was washing the dishes when my mom entered the kitchen and turn the phone to me.

Wah gwan big head, my brother said. Hey princess, daddy said. Hey dad, nah talk to some people eno daddy cause dem gwan like dem nuh memba mi from wah day.

Nothing like dat mn sis a through mi busy and thing barely get nuh time fi mi self.

Busy fi uh likkle sista crusty bwoy, I said. Daddy uh hear dem sumn yah a who uh a call crusty bwoy Skyler uh fi get seh mi a uh bigga bredda.

Mi nuh business wid uno eno cause the two a uno a bench and batty, daddy said as we all laughed.

Love mi bredda to mi heart a suh we love badda each other and run joke.

Sup mi beautiful sister. Deh yah a wash plates bro. Suh it guh mn sorry fi nuh call uh from when sis have a lot a deal wid.

Dat gud bro mi understand. Ahh mi gee nuh seh 40 we will link up sis. Weh the bwoy Jamal deh, he asked and I hissed. Mi nuh know eno. A war uno jus war don't. Yes cause mi see Jamal storm out yah like him deh pon speed wid him face bex up, mommy said.

Anyways I have school tomorrow and homeworks to finish so I'm gonna go now. Run from the conversation mn as always, Jayden said.

Chro daddy lata yaw Jayden well alright. Alright pumpkin lata love uh and mi will call uh tomorrow. So uh nah badda come back tomorrow daddy. No pumpkin something come up suh mi affi guh stay back and deal wid it. Okay daddy lata love uh more. Lata dry head Jayden. Lata sis, he said and I kissed my mom on the cheek and left.

I went back to my room and I had a missed call from shanice so I called her back.

Me:Big batty gyal wah uh a seh now, I said as soon as she answered the phone.

Shan:Gyal look how long mi a call uh, uh just feel like fi ansa uh phone now.

Me:Girl mi did downstairs and mi leff the phone a wah happen.

Shan:Girl mi seh mi see dirty pinky last night afta uh leff the party eno and the gyal go come to we and a ask mi seh weh Jamal deh and a tell rere bout seh she muss talk to Jamal fi har.

Me:Eeee but hear yah.what a condition.A wah she a ask uno fi Jamal fah uno a Jamal keeper.

Shan:Girl a dat mi a seh to mi just look pon har from head to toe and walk weh bright.

Me:Outta order the gyal outta order mi should a deh fi tell har piece a mi mind.

Shan:Lol eee and mek she beat uh.

Me:She nuh bad suh and we both laughed.

We talked for a while and then ended the call. Few minutes after the called end my mom called me and said she was leaving now.

I went downstairs where my mom was to tell her goodbye.

Cameal seh Jamal deh pon him way a come.

Nuh know wah him a come yah fah eno wid him nuff self

Alright mommy enjoy uh self, I said as we hug and Kaylee came down to say her goodbye as well.

20 minutes later

After my mom left Kaylee went back to her room and so did I. I checked on her and she was now sleeping.

As I was about to go back to my room I heard a nock downstairs.

Muss the likkle Pinocchio dat.

While I was going to open the door I heard a next powerful nock.

A waam to cameal pickney mn him cyah wait.

Shrek uh cyah wait uh a nock down the people dem door like a uh buy it, I hissed and said as I opened the door.

Pussy watch uh mouth who uh a call suh.

After Jamal came we went back to my room. He sat on the bed and I went to the bathroom to release my bladder. As I was washing my hands Jamal entered the bathroom.

He place his hands on my waist. Pretty yf, he said as he looked at me through the mirror. Wah uh waa Jamal, I said and moved away. Suh mi cyah compliment uh again, he asked and I ignore him.

I went to lay down on the bed and he came to lay down beside me.

Sky, he called and I ignore. Skyler uh nuh hear mi a talk to uh badman. Leave mi alone and gwan guh badda uh gyal dem.

He grabs me by the waist from back way and pull me closer to him. Let mi guh nuh Jamal. Bill nuh babes a waam to uh.

Stop call mi suh Jamal cause we nuh deh we are just bestfriends.

Mi know a nuh nuhn fi do wid deh eno a just like how uh and shanice a bestfriend and mi hear uno call each other suh, suh mi think is a bestfriend thing.

All him mind think mi a idiot nuh know a who him a try fool eno.

Lol uh very funny, I said. Sky wah mi do uh. Nuhn. Suh how uh a deal wid mi Suh. Jamal stop badda mi nuh and gwan to pinky and uh gyal dem, I said and he hissed.

Weh Kaylee deh, he asked. She Inna har room.I got up to go and check and Kaylee and she was still asleep so I went back to my room.

Come here, Jamal said as I entered the room. Sinna leave mi nuh yute uh deff.He got up and walk towards me.

Jamal mi nah ramp eno, I said as I ran into the bathroom.

Uh soon know if uh nah ramp when mi wul uh e right way mn.

He then went back to sit down and I came out of the bathroom. I went to the mirror and place on my bonnet because I was now feeling sleep suh mi come guh a mi bed. While I was looking in the mirror admiring my beauty cause mi nah lie gyal nice.

Jamal came and hold me by the waist.
Pussy mi nuh wul uh now. Jamal behave nuh, I said and he chuckled.

Full a mouth chat and coward like. Lie uh a tell mi a badgyal, I said and he laughed.

Nuh like him eno. Kids these days and the lies they tell my subconscious said. Kmt.

He then lift me up I rap my legs around him and he bring me to the bed. He put me down on my back and came between my legs. I did not have on any bra so my nipples was peeping out.

He looked at my nipples that was hard and licked his lips. He then cups my breast and grab my throat.

Nah mek mi fuck uh, he asked and my eyes opened wide. A joke mi a mek uh see uh damn face to like a dat uh waa.
I hissed and push him off.

Umm would I let him tho??????????

He then came over me and and start leaving wet kisses on my neck as his hands cups my breast.

Rate uh eno, he said and I smiled.

Murdda pussy wet up to rass a ocean down deh.

We lay down and he kissed my forehead and rest my head on his chest while have his hand in my shirt cupping my breast.

A mussi fi him breast to rass.

I closed my eyes and we drift off to sleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

76.4K 5.3K 37
This Jamaican Love saga is based on a freshly new university graduate, seeking an opportunity to land a spot in a job in order to take her family out...
384K 25.5K 104
π’šπ’‚π’—π’† 𝒂 π’π’Šπ’„π’†π’π’”π’† π’‡π’Šπ’“π’†π’‚π’“π’Ž? π’šπ’‚π’—π’† 𝒂 π’Žπ’Šπ’π’π’Šπ’π’ 𝒅𝒐𝒍𝒍𝒂? π’šπ’‚π’—π’† π’”π’†π’„π’–π’“π’Šπ’•π’š? π’šπ’–π’‰ 𝒏𝒐 π’‡π’“π’‚π’Šπ’….
4.3K 293 8
"Yuh attitude nuh phase me g. Tiad fi tell yuh that"
27K 1.3K 18
A Jamaican love story where a young girl fell in love with the wrong man.However she discovers his true colors and regrets their relationship