A fractured Life

By kevintoddb17

A girl named Carolina is about to start high school with her best friend. However she soon discovers that he... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chpater 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66

Chapter 45

0 0 0
By kevintoddb17

Carolina struggled against her restraints, her heart pounding in her chest as she tried to make sense of her surroundings. The room was dimly lit, and the sound of footsteps echoing towards her sent shivers down her spine. Before she could react, darkness clouded her vision, and she blacked out.

When Carolina regained consciousness, she found herself in a chilling scene. She was now bound to a chair, surrounded by capsules containing even more children. To her left were boys, and to her right, were girls, all fast asleep in an unnatural slumber. People moved around the room, their faces hidden in shadows as they prepared for some unknown purpose.

Amidst the quiet chaos, a figure approached Carolina, their features obscured by the dim light. A cold, calculating presence emanated from them, sending a shiver down her spine. Carolina steeled herself for whatever fate awaited her, her mind racing with fear and determination as she awaited the next move from her captor.

A figure slowly emerged from the shadows, their features obscured by the dim light of the room. Carolina's heart pounded in her chest as she strained to make out the person approaching her. As the figure drew closer, Carolina's eyes widened in recognition—it was a woman, her expression cold and calculating.

The woman's voice cut through the silence, chilling Carolina to the core. She spoke of their sinister plans, revealing that they intended to use Carolina and the other girls as part of a dark ritual involving the artifact. Carolina's mind raced as she tried to make sense of the woman's words, the gravity of the situation weighing heavily on her.

Dread crept up Carolina's spine as she realized the true extent of the danger she was in. The woman's eyes gleamed with malice as she outlined the twisted purpose behind their actions, the true nature of their intentions became clear.

Carolina's hands clenched into fists as she braced herself for the impending threat, her determination flaring anew. She knew she had to find a way to escape and put an end to the malevolent plot unfolding before her.

With every fiber of her being, Carolina swore to herself that she would not let this dark force triumph. She steeled her resolve, ready to face whatever challenges awaited her in the fight against evil.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1K 213 6
Drew, 18, female This is some pretty jacked up stuff that happened my senior year of high school. These events, my decisions, you may make what you w...
Greenwood Bay By Euan Fraser

Mystery / Thriller

145 1 8
Fresh off that Arizona heat, Dakota plans for her new life in a sleepy town on the Washington coast were simple: keep your head down, get good grades...
286 22 20
A young girl meets her twin sister for the first time in a long while. The only catch? Her sister died when they were seven. Not to mention that the...
Girl Power By LILY

Teen Fiction

2.5K 160 34
"WHAT THE HECK IS HAPPENING?!" I yelled "O MY GOD it worked!". OK so that was a little preview of what's going to happen in this book so let me expla...