Convening the American Contin...

Від KaiserBR2003

In an alternative reality, all the colonies on the American continent united and gained independence. Becomin... Більше

Chapter 1 - First contact
Chapter 2 - Imminent war
Chapter 3 - The Battle of Gim
Chapter 4 - The Great Naval Battle
Chapter 5 - After the battle
Chapter 6 - The Great Battle of Ejei
Chapter 7 - The Fall
American Continental Union - A.C.U
Weapons and Equipment - Part 1
Weapons and Equipment - Part 2
Weapons and Equipment - Part 3
Weapons and Equipment - Part 4
Weapons and Equipment - Part 5
Weapons and Equipment - Part 6
Weapons and Equipment - Part 7
Weapons and Equipment - Part 8
Weapons and Equipment - Part 9
Weapons and Equipment - Part 10
Weapons and Equipment - Part 11
Chapter 8 - The Western Empire
Chapter 9 - The Empire and the Shogunate
Chapter 10 - Problems on the horizon
Chapter 11 - Complicated situation in the East
Chapter 12 - The Fall of Altarus
Chapter 13 - Complicated Situation in the East
Chapter 14 - The United Kingdom of Mu
Chapter 15 - Internal Problems of the Empire
Chapter 17 - New World Crusade
Chapter 18 - The Spark of War
Chapter 19 - Declaration of War and Preparations for War
Chapter 20 - Last Warning

Chapter 16 - The Demons of the North

254 8 2
Від KaiserBR2003

February 10, 1957/1627

Portae Mundi, Kingdom of Topan

It was a windy morning in the Topan Kingdom.

In a place called "Portae Mundi" or "Gates of the World", the fortress guards have been tirelessly guarding the fortress for days and nights.

Although the demons have been repelled and the Demon Lord has been sealed within Grameus, the fortress simply cannot be left unprotected.

The Portae Mundi consists of 3 layers of walls, with bastions for the middle and front layers, while the back layer is high enough.

These 3 layers of walls are defended by light and heavy bronze cannons, with troops armed with arquebuses, or first muskets.

Miles away from the Portae Mundi was the fortress city of Tormis, a sort of second line of defense if the Portae Mundi was breached.

The city was well defended, accommodating the soldiers and guards in charge of the Portae Mundi.

Topan was in the North, where it is winter on New Year's Day.

So the northern countries are now covered in snow and Portae Mundi faces some problems with snow.

On that snowy and windy morning, Gaius, a swordsman and mercenary, was digging out a snowdrift that covered the fortress tower.

The young man looked down at the rampart below, seeing the soldiers clearing the snow on top of the rampart.

Beside him was Mohan, a Topanian knight, Gaius' companion and childhood friend.

Gaius: "By the gods! How much snow is there?!"

Mohan: "Considering how bad the snowstorm was last night, I could say we can make a big hill out of this snow.

Gaius: "Damn! I couldn't sleep last night because of the blizzard!"

Mohan: "Well, we're lucky to have wizards casting warming spells around the fortress. You should be grateful we're not dead yet."

Gaius: "I know, I know... You've become something of an annoyance to me lately."

Mohan: "It's your fault, you were the one who accepted this in the first place."

Gaius: "I know, shut up!"

With the shovel in hand, Gaius used the tip as a headrest.

He sighed deeply because he was frustrated at having a friend who was probably annoying.

Slowly, laziness took over him.

Suddenly, a strong wind came from the Northeast, from the Grameus Continent.

The winds were very strong, which makes both Gaius and Mohan retreat.

Gaius: "By the gods! What a strong wind!"

Mohan: "It looks like another storm is coming..."

Gaius: "Not another snowstorm!"

The swordsman then looked at the land beyond the isthmus that connected the continent of Phillades and Grameus.

He blinks and notices that the snow-covered land in Grameus has suddenly... turned black.

The white, snowy valley began to darken, like a wave coming from the end of the valley, beyond the isthmus.

Gaius: "Uhh... Mohan, is it just me or do the snowy lands over there suddenly turn... black?"

Mohan turned and saw his friend looking and pointing to the valley beyond.

Mohan then took a look at what Gaius saw and was completely shocked/terrified.

Mohan: "G-Gaius, call the commander."

With nothing to say, Gaius understood and called the Commander-in-Chief of the Portae Mundi Garrison Army.

Soon, Gaius arrived with the commander of the forces.

Commander: "Knight Mohan, what's the problem?"

Mohan: "Commander, look over there."

The commander then looked where Mohan was pointing, and what he saw was darkness covering the snowy fields of the valley beyond the isthmus.

Commander: "What... Knight Mohan, are my eyes already blurry or have those lands turned black?"

Mohan: "No commander, your eyes are not blurry, and yes, the lands in that valley have started to turn black."

The commander then took out his spyglass and saw what were the black fields in the valley.

And what the commander saw was... goblins... a hellish horde of them.

Commander: "By the gods!"

Mohan: "Commander?"

Commander: "They're goblins!"

Mohan and Gaius: "GOBLINS?!"

Commander: "SOUND THE ALARM!!!!"

The Portae Mundi fortress was then alarmed when bells rang.

The troops on each wall are preparing and arming themselves with anything, the cannons on the ramparts are loaded, the troops armed with muskets and arquebuses have formed battle lines on the walls.

Mohan and Gaius are running along the walls, along with the commander in front of them.

They then reached a post on the back wall and found an officer.

Officer #1: "Commander! One of the cannons is ready! However, the goblins are out of range of the cannons."

Commander: "If those demonic beasts come within range, tell the soldiers to fire the cannons!"

The officer nodded and returned to his post.

Mohan, with his spyglass, looked at the swarms of goblins, but they mixed in with demonic orcs, carrying stones or using tree trunks as weapons.

The demonic army passed through the stone pillars and began to invade the isthmus.

Gaius: "Damn! They're orcs!"

Mohan: "They are carrying stones and tree trunks, they will try to destroy the walls..."

Gaius: "The walls have been reinforced and upgraded. Those are tiny stones, they wouldn't destroy the wall so easily, but the orcs with tree trunks... I doubt they would break the walls."

Mohan: "I hope not..."

Both Mohan and Gaius ran to another post and saw the troops at the post running back and forth.

Gaius decided to take a musket from one of the troops, while Mohan watched the demon army swarm.

The demon army advances quickly and began to invade the land closer to the fortress, finally reaching the cannons' range.

On command, the front wall fired its cannons.

The cannonballs fly through the air and hit the ground, killing all the demonic beasts around.

The front wall cannons were reloaded immediately after the first volley.

It was then followed by showers of stones and stone-tipped arrows.

The troops ducked and sought shelter, dozens of Topanian soldiers were killed and injured by the rain of arrows and stones, about 2 cannons were unusable.

Another volley was fired, this time with the cannons on the middle wall firing along.

The cannonballs fly out and hit the ground, killing any demonic beasts that are there.

As the demon army troops approached and pulled up the ladders to scale the wall, the Topanian troops simply aimed their muskets at them and shot them, killing them instantly.

Both Mohan and Gaius looked down on the chilling scenery below as the goblins attempted to scale the front wall.

Gaius: "They're trying to climb the wall..."

Mohan: "They want to subdue the troops..."

Gaius's eyes then turned to the demon army troops still marching across the isthmus.

His eyes captured 2 large humanoid figures with red and blue skin walking over the demonic army.

Gaius: "M-Mohan.... look there..."

The Topanian knight looked to where his childhood friend was pointing.

His eyes widened when he saw the 2 demonic humanoid figures marching on the demonic army.

Mohan: "Th-The Red Ogre and-and Blu Ogre?!"

Gaius: "W-what does that mean?!"

Mohan: "T-They are the legendary demonic beasts and the most powerful in the demonic army! They were sealed a long time ago together with the Demon Lord!"

Gaius: "So what the hell are they doing here?!"

That's when they spotted something.

Mohan and Gaius spotted a large creature crawling across the land.

The creature that looked like a huge scarlet red-skinned lizard crawled with a wooden throne on its back, with another demonic humanoid creature sitting on it.

Gaius: "M-Mohan....that's..."

Mohan: "That's the Scarlet Dragon?!"

Their hearts suddenly stopped when they learned who was riding the legendary Scarlet Dragon.

All of their eyes widened, fear rose throughout their bodies, and cold sweats poured down from their heads.

It was none other than... HIM.

Mohan: "L-DEMON LORD NOSGORTAH?!"

Gaius quickly said there is a soldier to notify the commander of the Demon Lord's presence.

The soldier ran through the walls to contact the commander.

After being warned, the commander ran and arrived at the post where Mohan and Gaius were.

The commander's eyes are wide and cold sweat runs down his face.

Mohan: "Commander! Look!"

Commander: "Yes, Knight Moah, I see."

The sounds of cannon fire echoed throughout the fortress, now a battlefield, cannons were fired once more and muskets fired at the goblins trying to scale the front wall.

The orcs throw more rocks, raining down and slowly destroying the cannon position.

Slowly, the front wall troops began to be slowly overwhelmed by the goblins, and finally, they were subdued.

It was a horror.

The goblins began to massacre the soldiers caught by surprise on the front wall.

Many began to escape the slaughter above the wall by simply retreating to the middle wall.

Officer #1: "Reporting! The front wall has been taken over by goblins!!!"

Both Red Ogre and Blue Ogre walk closer to the oppressed front wall before Blue Ogre throws his spiked ball flail over the front wall, destroying it.

3 attacks and the wall was finally destroyed.

Topan Soldier: "The front wall has been breached!!!"

Mohan: "No!!!"

Commander: "Gather all forces and take the mages to the middle wall, reinforce it with a magical barrier!!"

As soon as the order was issued, thousands of soldiers, along with mages, arrived at the middle wall.

The wizards quickly cast magical barriers to reinforce the wall, while the newly arrived troops picked up their arquebuses and muskets, fired at the arriving goblins, and cannon booms echoed with the flies of cannonballs and hit the ground below.

As the orcs continued to throw rocks to break down Topan Portae Mundi's second defenses, the goblin hordes continued to arrive as dozens of ladders were placed outside the wall and the goblins attempted to climb them.

Most of the goblins were killed by musket fire.

The fight was almost a victory for Topan's forces, but it wasn't until the Red and Blue Ogres appeared and began punching the walls.

The Red Ogre swung his gigantic halberd, creating a large tremor in the middle wall.

The Blue Ogre then released the spiked iron ball from his flail and hit the wall, then a crack became visible on the wall of the reinforced magic barrier.

The mages above the central wall tried desperately to keep the barrier strong, that was until they were hit hard by the Red and Blue Ogres.

The magical barrier was destroyed, followed by a large hole in the wall before the middle wall disintegrated into mere ashes.

Topan Soldier: "T-The middle wall has been destroyed!!!"

The survivors are doing their best to stay alive and running to the last wall of the 3-wall layer of the Portae Mundi fortress.

The troops that broke through the last wall are now covered in cold sweats, anxiety, fear and dread.

The wide open wall of the front wall allowed the legendary Scarlet Dragon to easily enter the fortress, and now the demonic earth dragon began to pass through the middle wall.

Seeing the arrival of the Demon Lord Nosgorath, the Commander of the Garrisoned Army of Portae Mundi quickly calls for Mohan and Gaius.

Mohan: "Co-Commander, what is it?"

Commander: "Both of you, follow me."

As the battle progresses, the commander, Mohan, and Gaius descend from the wall to the ground below, where mages are visible casting earth spells and magical barriers.

To reinforce the last wall, soldiers run from one side to the other and the troops form a formation.

Commander: "Knight Mohan, I want you and Lord Gaius to rush to Tormis and inform them of this."

Mohan: "What?! But Commander, I can't just leave you and the others here!"

Commander: "I know, but people's lives are at risk. Tormis is not just a military fortress to accommodate troops here, but also the home of civilians, the home of soldiers who are stationed in this very fortress."

Mohan: "B-But—"

Commander: "No, Knight Mohan. You must inform Tormis and the capital about the Demon Lord's resurrection. You were the only hope for us now..."

Mohan was silenced, he then looked at the soldiers, his comrades in arms, fighting not only for their lives and others, but also for the world.

Commander: "Lord Gaius, take care of Mohan."

Gaius: "Yes sir. Come on, Mohan."

The elf then grabbed Mohan's arms and dragged him off the wall, while Mohan just looked at his comrades in arms and the commander.

As he looked at the commander, the commander nodded firmly before turning around and unsheathing his sword and flintlock pistol.

As Gaius and Mohan took their horses and left, their commander and army stood on the gigantic wall that has defended the world for centuries.

The commander faces his army, made up of veterans and young soldiers, before sighing and returning to face the last wall of the fortress.

Suddenly, the wall shook heavily and the mages began to tense up as they drained their mana to retain the earth spell and magic barrier.

Topan Soldier: "Commander! The ogres are trying to destroy the wall!"

Commander: "Do not be afraid! You are a Topanian! Descendants of the brave warriors of old!"

Again, the wall shook greatly, with some soldiers on top of it falling and being killed.

The troops below hold tightly to their muskets and arquebuses, some troops are armed with magical bows and arrows.

Commander: "Sons of Topan!!! Today is the day we will face the enemy of all races! The enemy that was sealed away thousands of years ago has now risen! Today is the day we will finally defend not only our homeland, but also the world!!!"

Topan's remaining army gives their battle cry as the wall in front of them begins to crumble.

The mages finally ran out of mana and the earth spell and magic barrier began to weaken as the Blue and Red Ogres continued hitting the wall with their weapons.

The Scarlet Dragon finally intervened under the commands of Demon Lord Nosgorath.

The Scarlet Dragon swung its tail at the wall and delivered the final blow.

The final blow caused the last wall to collapse and be destroyed, the soldiers on top of the wall fell and were killed afterwards.

The Topan troops finally met with the Red and Blue Ogres, the Scarlet Dragon, and the Demon Lord Nosgorath.

Never in their thoughts would they face the Demon Lord and his subordinates directly, they all just knew that they would not win.

The commander saw the hordes of the demon army start to rush towards them, he knew that they could not defeat them and they could not win and survive.

The last thing they could do was stay and fight, to buy time.

Commander: "ATTACK!!!!"

No steps back.

Until the last drop of blood, the Portae Mundi Topan Garrison Army will fight to the end.

===============================================

In the distance, Gaius and Mohan run towards the fortress city of Tormis.

Until they heard a huge explosion occur behind them.

Mohan stopped his horse and saw the cloud rising over the now fallen fortress.

Mohan: "No..."

Speechless, he just lost people he considered family there.

His eyes are now full of tears, because he wanted to cry.

However, Gaius wouldn't let him suffer there, they have a mission to accomplish.

Gaius: "Mohan! Let's go!"

The elven knight Topanian looked at his elf childhood friend and looked at the fallen fortress before continuing his run to Tormis.

For now, Mohan's only task is to inform the Tormis and save as many souls in the city as he can.

-Time skips-

February 10, 1957/1627

Tormis City, Topan Kingdom

Tormis Commander: "The fortress was WHAT?!"

Before Mohan and Gaius arrived, the Tormis commander was notified of the attack on the Portae Mundi with mana communication.

The commander panicked after hearing that an entire horde of demonic creatures invaded the isthmus and turned it black.

The Tormis commander has organized troops to help the Portae Mundi, but it appears he is too late.

Upon the arrival of Mohan and Gaius, the commander was informed that the Portae Mundi fortress had fallen.

The news of the fall of the Portae Mundi brought another panic to the commander of Tormis.

Mohan: "Yes, commander. The fortress fell... it was completely destroyed..."

Silence now fills the war room inside Tormis Castle, no one dares to speak a single word as they are now speechless and shocked.

Tormis Commander: "How... How did the Portae Mundi fall?! Its walls are enough to contain such attacks from those damned demonic creatures!"

Mohan: "Commander... this was not an attack by some ordinary demons, sir. That was an attack by the army of... Demon Lord Nosgorath..."

The room instantly froze after hearing "Demon Lord Nosgorath's Army."

Tormis Commander: "WHAT?! THE DEMON LORD NOSGORATH'S ARMY?!"

Commander #1: "Swordsman Gaius, is what Knight Mohan said the truth?"

Gaiu: "...Yes, it was Demon Lord Nosgorath's army that destroyed the Portae Mundi."

The war room panicked once again.

Desperately, the Tormis Commander said.

Tormis Commander: "Contact the capital with mana communication! There is no time to waste! Tell our troops to prepare!"

People then left the room.

A communications officer took out the mana communicator and began contacting the capital to notify the government.

Tormis troops were immediately notified and are now preparing Tormis' defenses.

Tormis Commander: "Knight Mohan, where is Demon Lord Nosgorath's army when you arrive here?"

Mohan: "I'm not sure, but Demon Lord Nosgorath's army supposedly established a base on the fortress before advancing on Tormis. The Commander-in-Chief of the Portae Mundi Garrison Army has called for an evacuation for the entire civilian population of Tormis! "

Tormis Commander: "Alright! Let's begin the evacuation!"

Soon, the citizens of Tormis were evacuated after hearing the news that the Portae Mundi fortress had been destroyed.

The evacuation was underway, but Demon Lord Nosgorath's army wasted no time and quickly advanced towards Tormis.

===============================================

-|The Legends of Topan|-

=Book V=

[Chapter IV]

The Demon Lord's Defeat

Once upon a time, the Demon Lord Nosgorath suddenly invaded the lands of mortals, leading his great army of demons and monsters, wielding unimaginable powers outside the land of demons, the Grameus Continent.

Topan was an island back then, before the Demon Lord vaporized the sea and raised a land bridge between them, connecting the island and the mainland.

The Demon Lord's army quickly invaded Topan and was destroyed.

The Demon Lord vaporized the sea and once again erected a land bridge to connect Topan Island to the Phillades Continent.

The Demon Lord's army emerged and roamed the Phillades continent, conquering almost the entire continent.

The Race Army Alliance was slaughtered with ease as the Demon Army continued to advance and cover the world in darkness.

The Great Sacred Forest above Rondenius became the last bastion of the Race Alliance at a time when demonic creatures almost conquered the entire world.

The elven goddess, the Goddess of Earth and Forest, begged the Sun God to send help to mortals, but the Sun God refused.

Instead, the God of the Realm, the leader and father of all gods, responded to the pleas of his daughter and goddess, he sent his emissaries from the so-called Holy Continent.

The Realm God's Emissaries rode their incredible and invincible divine flying iron dragons and cast fearsome sorceries that invoked enlightenment and set the ground on fire, their powerful iron war elephants released explosions that destroyed and killed the demonic beasts, the great and They held formidable staffs, releasing hundreds of small lights and massacring the Demon Lord's army, their divine and gigantic iron warships sailed the seas and hurled great arrows and thunder upon the Demon Lord's army, and the soldiers themselves, they were spectacular, incredible and were also a union of races.

The Emissaries and the Race Alliance drove the Demon Lord's army from Rondenius and pushed them back to Phillades, where the last Philladean Army of the Race Alliance fought hard to the death.

The Realm God's Emissaries unleashed a massive explosion on the Demon Army's largest camps in Phillades, destroying and killing the demons.

The explosions that the Emissaries released were so large and powerful that the clouds reached the sky and formed a mushroom cloud.

The aftermath of the explosion caused everything on the earth where the explosion went off to be reduced to ash, nothing can live there anymore, making the earth uninhabitable for mortals and making the land of death.

Both the Emissaries and the Race Alliance continued pushing back the Demon Lord's army until they finally drove all the demons out of Phillades.

The Emissaries continued to pursue the demons as far as Grameus before returning to Phillades.

The Emissaries and the Alliance of Races established defenses on the isthmus between Topan Island and Grameus, eventually forming the ancient fortress Portae Mundi.

With the world freed from the darkness of demons, the God of the Realm has called back the Emissaries and brings them back to their home continent.

Exactly 1 year after the Demon Lord's invasion, the army garrisoned on Topan Island becomes a civilization and a kingdom, establishing the Kingdom of Topan.

As an army of the Race Alliance, the newly formed Topanian Army deployed a Demon Subjugation Army and set out for Grameus to exterminate the remnants of the Demon Lord's army and the Demon Lord himself.

5 brave warriors:

The Human Swordmaster, Ta Roh.

The Elite of the Dwarves, Kiege.

The Supreme Elven Mage, Rusan.

And the demi-human and beast-man Hunter Brothers, Kenshiro and Kenshiva.

These are the names of the 5 Legendary Heroes of the Races who were tasked with leading the Demonic Subjugation Army.

The Heroes and the Demonic Subjugation Army traveled to Grameus and defeated the White Ogre and the Yellow Ogre.

The 5 Heroes then challenged the Demon Lord Nosgorath, but he was too powerful.

After betting their lives, the 5 heroes managed to seal the Demon Lord.

The seal required the sacrifice of 3 heroes, and the only 2 survivors, the demi-human Kenshiro and beastman Kenshiva, survived.

With the remaining mana they had, the demi-human Kenshiro and the beastman Kenshiva, with the help of other elven mages, cast a powerful magical barrier to defend the seal.

Kenshiro and Kenshiva and the remaining Demonic Subjugation Army returned to tell the story of their adventures on Grameus and the stories of the heroes.

The seal wouldn't last forever, it would slowly decay over time and the magical barrier would weaken.

As the centuries passed, the story simply turned into an old legend where no one was sure which parts of this story were true and which were fantasy.

[End]

==========================================================

-Time skip-

February 10, 1957/1627

City of Bergen, Kingdom of Topan

At Bergen Castle, the so-called Emergency Government Assembly was underway, in which many officials, advisors, ministers and high-ranking military officers are now discussing the Demon Lord crisis and are frustrated with the situation.

The city of Tormis fell and most of its citizens were evacuated from the city.

Few have the misfortune of not being able to escape and being trapped in the city, now under occupation by the Demon Lord's Army.

Over 30,000 soldiers were sent to the nearby city of Tormis to create a line of defense in order to hold off the Demon Lord's army until reinforcements arrived.

Rados: "How did this happen? Why did the Demon Lord only appear now?!"

The old king of Topan, Rados XVI, asked in frustration, he simply could no longer deal with problems of this magnitude in his later years of reign.

Topan General: "According to legends, the Demon Lord was sealed with the sacrifice of the 3 heroes. This same seal weakened every year. If I have such a large army, I believe that the magical barrier cast by the demi-human and beastman heroes should last for much longer, so the Demon Lord could create such an army while inside the barrier."

Rados: "Is there any chance of destroying the Demon Lord's army?"

Topan General: "I do not believe that our current forces can destroy these demons, Your Majesty. There are hundreds of thousands of demons roaming the lands and heading towards us..."

Then Topan's Minister of Foreign Affairs intervenes.

Topan Foreign Minister: "Your Majesty! If our nation falls, then, just like in the legend, the demons will spread throughout Phillades and then spread to the rest of the world. This is not just a national emergency situation, my king! This is a global threat! We should communicate this situation to other nations and request their help!"

Rados: "Then do it! We should inform others about the Demon Lord!"

But the General of the Northern Defenses interrupts.

General of the Northern Defenses: "Your Majesty, with all due respect... I don't believe that other nations will help us..."

Rados: "What!? Why do you think that?"

General of the Northern Defenses: "You see, Your Majesty. During the era of the Race Alliances, the people of the entire world came together as one alliance, humanity with its knowledge of war, the elves with their superior euphemism of magic, the dwarves with their advanced technology and blacksmithing, and the demi-humans and beastmen with their superior physical capabilities. If we look at the world today, it is much more divided than in the era of Race Alliances, wars and inevitable conflicts, with people with different thoughts and ideals and a world divided into 3 civilized areas. As well as mentioning the recent increase in tensions with the Parpaldian Empire..."

The king and the other people were silent upon hearing the general's explanation.

What he said is true.

Today's world is very different from the past.

Tensions with Parpaldia have increased after Topan refused to send an annual slave shipment and abandon the Technology Sharing Committee, there is not much Topan can do to request help from Parpaldia.

Rados: "Minister of Foreign Affairs, is there any chance we can request help from the Parpaldian Empire?"

Topan Foreign Minister: "After we refuse your requests and abandon the Technology Sharing Committee, I believe Parpaldia will not be willing to help us."

Topan Politician: "What about the Triangle Alliance? They can probably help us!"

Topan Foreign Minister: "They won't help us! You remember our alignment during the Triangle War, right?"

During the Triangle War, Topan became Parpaldia's ally in the North.

Topan did not fight directly during the war, but the Triangle Alliance despises not only Parpaldia but also its allies, even those who did not fight directly.

The room fell silent as they were desperate to call for help.

Until the Minister of Foreign Affairs remembers something.

Minister of Foreign Affairs: "Wait... Your Majesty! We can seek help from Qua-Toyne, Quilia and their allies!"

Topan Politician: "Of course! The American Continental Union! They are allies of Qua-Toyne and Quilia and they were the ones who helped Qua-Toyne and Quilia defeat and occupy Louria in just 7 days!"

Topan General: "I heard about your weapons, they say your weapons could match the two superpowers, Mu and Mirishial!"

Rados: "If that's what you say, contact our embassy in Qua-Toyne!"

The Emergency Government Assembly continues with the Ministry of Foreign Affairs contacting its embassy in Qua-Toyne.

The assembly continued until late into the night.

February 10, 1957/1627

Portae Mundi, territory occupied by the Demon Lord's Army

Over the ruins of the once Portae Mundi, torches were lit by the demonic beasts that spread throughout the fortress.

Goblins and Orcs are eating the flesh of captured mortals and animals around the Portae Mundi and Tormis, while the Red Ogre is walking over the resting and eating hordes of goblins, he is bringing a meal to his Lord.

Demon Lord Nosgorath, sitting idly on a large stone of the ruined fortress, appears to be waiting for his food to arrive.

The Red Ogre arrived with his meal in hand.

Nosgorath: "Hmm... It seems that the number of mortals increased during my sealing. Certainly, human meat would be tasty."

Red Ogre: "O my Lord! I have brought you a cauldron of human flesh!"

The Red Ogre took a human skull as a dish for his master to eat.

The Red Ogre began to fill the empty skull with human flesh and gave the skull to his master.

Red Ogre: "O my Master, where will our army go next?"

Nosgorath: "Hmm... Last time we went south over the sea, and the Realm God's pets were summoned. This time, we will stop after taking the large land south of here."

Blue Ogre: "O my Master, these mortals have grown stronger since you were sealed away centuries ago. These mortals have developed more than we thought, although we have 100 thousand goblins and orcs, we lost 10 thousand to these mortals in this pathetic fortress..."

Nosgorath: "Ahh, so much time has passed and these useless residues can still learn. Our creators, the Great Mages, will return soon. We must cleanse the residues that think this world is theirs. Our task is to eradicate these residues so that our creators can quickly resume their dominance. The powerful Divine Sorcerer Empire will return. And when they return, they will conquer the world! These mortals have created their own civilizations and societies, trying to imitate the creators, but they cannot compare to our creators! The time is near . We must conquer as much as possible before his return!"

Red and Blue Ogre: ""RAAH!!!""

Both the Red and Blue ogres shouted loudly and praised their Demon Lord.

But the Blue Ogre showed a worried expression.

Blue Ogre: "But, my Master. What about the Realm God's pets?"

Nosgorath: "What?"

Blue Ogre: "Last time, we lost to those Realm God pets, the Emissaries. Our army at the time was easily defeated by those mortals and our army couldn't even lift a finger on the Emissaries. Its powers, its powerful magic, its army and its ships... O my Master, was the Empire even more powerful than the Kingdom God's Emissaries?

Upon hearing the Blue Ogre's explanation, the Demon Lord could only laugh.

Nosgorath: "I understand your concern. Even the God Realm's feared pets cannot help but tremble before the power of the Great Mages. Those divine flying iron dragons would fall like leaves before the Empire's anti-air magic ships. of the Empire can fly faster! The divine flying iron dragons could only travel half that speed. The emissaries' gigantic ships would simply sink with a hail of explosive light bullets from the Empire's army. Suffice to say, the strength of the Mages is absolute. No one can defeat the wizards. Don't worry."

Red and Blue Ogre: ""Oh, of course, my Master!!!""

The night ended with Demon Lord Nosgorath glorifying the power of the Divine Sorcerer Empire.

Unbeknownst to him, the Divine Sorcerer Empire was defeated long ago, destroyed, and will never return...

-Time jump-

February 11, 1957/1627

City of Esthirant, Empire of Parpaldia

In the morning, exactly during breakfast, Topan's ambassador to Parpaldia was forced to confront Director Kaios on the important matter of the fall of the Portae Mundi and the invading forces of the Demon Lord's army.

Topan Ambassador: "As explained before, the legendary Demon Lord from our myths has returned. Our troops are facing the demonic army at full strength, if the Demon Lord is really as strong as the legends say, then we fear that we will be unable to defeat him." lo. We believe your portable magic cannons will be effective against it. If you could dispatch a small squad of them—"

Kaios: "It won't happen..."

Topan Ambassador: "What... Why?!"

Kaios: "As you see, your country refused to send the annual slave shipment and left the Technology Sharing Committee, not only that, but you also offended and insulted the Empire with such bold words."

Topan's ambassador can only freeze as he remembers his statement from weeks ago.

He immediately regretted his action.

Topan Ambassador: "S-Lord Kaios, I apologize for the bold words and offending the Empire. But now, I beg of you, the world is in danger with the Demon Lord's army invading-"

Kaios: "It's none of our business. Your kingdom received our technology. Use it and fight these creatures in your stories!"

Topan Ambassador: "B-But-"

Kaios: "Sorry, Ambassador. But the Empire has very important matters to take seriously..."

Topan Ambassador: "H-How much cruelty!"

Kaios: "You can leave, you can use the carriage there..."

Topan's ambassador then left the room full of disappointment and regret, while Kaios enjoyed his breakfast without any remorse for Topan.

February 11, 1957/1627

Town of Qua-Toyne, Principality of Qua-Toyne

Meanwhile, Topan's ambassador to Qua-Toyne is waiting in a room at the ACU Embassy.

Topan's ambassador is waiting for the ACU ambassador and diplomats from Qua-Toyne and Quilia to arrive, and then the ACU ambassador and diplomats from Qua-Toyne and Quilia arrived.

Both the ACU ambassador and Qua-Toyne's diplomat, Yugao, and Quilia's diplomat, Yarato, sat down and began shaking hands with the Topan ambassador.

Yugao: "Mister Ambassador, this is John Wolf Westwood, one of the ACU ambassadors to Qua-Toyne."

Topan Ambassador: "I thank you for answering my call. I am very sorry if I interrupted your work here."

John: "Alright, Mr. Ambassador. So, what prompted you to call us this fine morning?"

Topan Ambassador: "W-Well, yesterday... our forces in the Portae Mundi fortress were destroyed and the Portae Mundi fortress fell..."

Yugao and Yarato: ""What! The Portae Mundi has fallen?!""

John: "Excuse me, I'm sorry, but can you tell me what this 'Portae Mundi' is?"

Topan Ambassador: "Ambassador Westwood, the Portae Mundi is a fortress that serves as a line of defense against the deadly demonic attacks of the Grameus Continent. It has existed for centuries, and no demonic force has been able to take it down after years of renovations and updates. Until now..."

John: "Understood. If the fortress is strong, why has it fallen now?"

Topan Ambassador: "Yesterday's attack was no ordinary attack, the Demon Lord Nosgorath of ancient legend has returned and is now advancing-"

Yugao and Yarato: ""Demon Lord Nosgorath?!""

John: "Demon Lord Nosgorath? You mean the Demon Lord himself from 'The Story of Heroes?"

Yugao: "Yes. It was said that the Demon Lord led an army to exterminate all life in the world and rule it with tyranny, all the races united and created the Race Alliances, but this proved insufficient, as the Demon Lord had powerful powers and powerful subordinates. The Earth and Forest Goddess begged the Sun God to send help, but the Sun God refused, and then the Realm God responded to her call. The Realm God sent his Emissaries from the Holy Continent ."

Yarato: "And the Emissaries quickly eliminated the Demon Lord's army and drove them back to Grameus. Since the Demon Lord and his army are no longer a threat, the God Realm called the Emissaries, returning them back to their home continent."

Ambassador: "So, the 5 heroes, the Legendary Heroes of the Races, led the Demon Subjugation Army to Grameus. The Demon Lord was sealed by the sacrifice of 3 heroes, leaving the demi-human hero and beastman hero alone to defend the seal. The 2 heroes and the remaining subjugation army returned and survived. The seal itself decayed over time and the barrier weakened over the centuries. If you can, would the American Continental Union help us stop the Demon Lord and his army?"

Upon hearing the summarized story, John fell into thought.

1st - The Demon Lord is a global threat.

2nd - The Demon Lord could lead the religious world to wage war against demons, especially the great religions of the American continent, Christianity, Catholicism and Islam.

3rd - The ACU could get their hands on these untouched resources within the Grameus Continent, once they win the war and eradicate the evil races of Grameus.

Basically, Demon Lord is a worldwide threat, a holy war and they could get the precious untouched resources on Grameus if the ACU intervened.

The war with the demons would completely gain the full support of the entire ACU and the population of the continent.

John: "Mister Ambassador. Regarding the threat of these demons and the Demon Lord, I am sure that the ACU will support you, send help and fight against these demons."

Yugao: "The same goes for Qua-Toyne and Quilia. We would like to join the demon extermination efforts, as fellow civilized and allied nations."

Yarato also agreed.

Topan Ambassador: "T-Thank you! I am very grateful and grateful that you accepted this request!"

John: "Don't worry."

The Topan ambassador stood up and bowed a little before shaking hands with Yugao, Yarato, and John.

Topan's ambassador left to inform his government of the big news, leaving Yugao, Yarato, and John alone in the room.

Yugao: "Sir John, are the people of the American Continent really going to support the extermination effort?"

John: "Yes, Mister Yugao. Mister Yugao and Mister Yarato, you've heard of the Crusades, right?"

Yarato: "Ah yes, it was a military campaign by Christians, right?"

John: "Yes. If news about the Demon Lord reached home and reached the ears of the religious leaders, I'm sure they would announce another crusade, and it will probably be the 1st crusade in this world."

Yugao: "Oh, I already read the story about your religions. To be honest, your religions are very dismissive of demons, especially when it comes to their origins."

John: "Christianity and Catholicism greatly despise black magic practices, evil and demons, Islam is the same. Both religions, or probably the entire religious world, will unite to wage war against demons. "

Soon, John informed the Union Council, while Yugao and Yarato informed their respective governments.

Tomorrow we will see all the religions of the American Continent wage war against demons and that day will mark the 1st Holy War of the Americans in the New World.

========================================================

Good morning, good afternoon, good night my dear readers!

KaizerBR2003 in the area with a new chapter, and it's the Demon Lord's arc!

I know some of you have been waiting for this chapter.

I hope you like, comment and share.

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

79.1K 1.8K 10
Inside the Ruins Castle, The Great Jura forest Became bigger than before. No one dared to step foot inside or dare to claim the great Jura forest for...
151K 2.5K 115
President Y/N was a 170 year old boy who doesn't age, and his a 17th President of the United States of America. but in 2020, A gate opens in new York...
Gentle touch Від K

Сучасна проза

49.6K 1.1K 32
It had been mere months after her eighteen birthday, when she was pulled from the safe haven of her life and forced into the fantasy the women had cr...
The Empire's Descent Від Leviosa

Наукова фантастика

17.3K 161 5
In a blinding burst of serene light, the 44th Imperial Fleet is thrust into an unknown realm, damaged, disoriented, and severed from the Empire's rea...