Project Ares

By Naboo_Prince

There once was a story of a soldier so devastating and skilled that he could take on whole armies. Those stor... More

Awakening
Departure
Fleet Command
Outpost
Return
Orange Wasteland
Ambush
Apex
New assignments
Moving in
Rescue Mission
Salvage
Alone
Shattered
The night that never ends
Reunion
Traitor
Getting the facts straight
Court Martial
Bodyguard
Move like a shadow
Bounty Hunters
Back to the front lines
Augmented
Conspiracy
Ghosts
99
Re-assigned
Goodbye Commander
Mandalore
Rallying the troops
Love and secrets
Replacements
What's the next move?
Brothers united
Invasion
Ares vs Orion
Epilogue

Potential sequel

231 3 4
By Naboo_Prince

A/N: Given the immense support that I've received from this story, I have though a lot about a potential sequel. However, with Chief dead it would just be another Star Wars fanfic. However, the characters will remain the same, with the story still focusing on Blue Team and Fives specifically. The story would likely focus on the aftermath of Order 66 and the chaos that followed the Clone Wars.

But without 117, it just wouldn't be the same.

So I'm asking you (the readers), should I start writing a sequel for this story? Please leave plenty of comments with your opinions, because I probably won't start writing the story unless I know that people actually want to read it.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

106K 3.4K 200
Immediately following the events of The Last Jedi, the battle for the galaxy continues between the First Order and the last of the Resistance. As the...
8.6K 227 21
2500 years before the rise of Darth Vader, the Old Republic is faced with a new threat; an alien empire known as the Covenant. When conflict between...
3.3K 336 53
-Part of the 'Heart of Empire, Heart of Rebellion' Series- ---- CT-7209, named Kando, is the Commander of Breaker Squad, an elite mobile squad in the...
1.8K 36 13
This is the fifth book in the Jedi Twin series and takes place after the Star Wars: Attack of the Clones movie and starts a bit before the Clone Wars...