100 centuries, 𝐫𝐞𝐛𝐞𝐤𝐚𝐡...

sadessinks

[ description ] ⤷ It's one of those tell tales where a vampire, an original vampire, once fell in love... Еще

100 CENTURIES
P L A Y L I S T
A R T G A L L E R Y
E P I G R A P H
A C T I ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
i. winchester
ii. remember me
iv. turning tables
v. card games

iii. portland

100 16 1
sadessinks

________________________________________

100 CENTURIES
:: iii. | portland
( flashbacks will be in italics )

Rebekah had woken up in the arms of Marcel's. She sat up and glanced at the boy she had fell in love with long ago. But not even her love for him was stronger than her love for Alex.

She slowly climbed from underneath and gently placed her feet on the floor. She put her clothes on and was about to leave, but doing so . . . marcel woke up.

"Leaving already?" He perked up and she turned around from the door.

"I have things to attend too." She posed, folding her arms over her chest. She really didn't have anything to do, she just wanted to leave but she didn't know why.

Marcel sighed and then nodded. Rebekah gave him a small smile before heading on out back to the corridor.

Momentarily she arrived. She had found Klaus pacing back and forth. She could tell that he was nagging about something and it was bothering him.

"Nik?" She called and he gradually looked towards her. He had a worried expression on his face, which caused Rebekah to do the same, "What's wrong?"

"It's Portland." He stared at her.

"What about Portland, nik?" She ask and he stayed silent, "What aren't you telling us, nik?" She once again used his name.

"Just —— just get Elijah and meet me at the bar in an hour." He finally said before scurrying off somewhere.

Rebekah rolled her eyes in frustration before going to find her other brother.

• • •

Dean, Sam, and Alex were still all in the car. They were only about seven hours from Portland. The car tend to get quiet after Dean confessed what him and his brother had been doing all this time. After Alex learned their family secret, she thought it would be easy to tell them her's.

She played with that thought for awhile though. She'd make scenarios in her head just to see how it would all play out. She knows how they feel about supernatural beings which is why she never told them about her past.

While she thought about it some more, she couldn't help but reminisce on her first meeting with the Winchester brothers. She remembers like it was only yesterday.

The Mikaelsons had just fled town and Alex was of course heartbroken by that. It would mean she would never see Rebekah again and especially Klaus. Klaus and her rather had a unique relationship. She didn't know how Rebekah felt about her, so she didn't know how her action would affect the blonde vampire when she found out that Alex was sleeping with Klaus, but that's another story for another time.

She had met Sam and Dean at a small town restaurant. She was eating alone and it's been about a week since the Mikaelsons left. She missed them like crazy, but that all changed when one charming man named Dean Winchester made his way to her table.

"I think there's a rule where beautiful ladies shouldn't sit alone at all." He used one of his back pocket, sort of like pick up lines.

"If that's your attempt to woo me, try harder." Alex was obviously cold towards him.

He just chuckled and sat in the seat across from her.

"Yeah, Dean." Alex heard a voice, she looked over and it was a tall guy coming to her table, "Try harder." He then sat at her table also.

Little did she know, this was the start of a long-term friendship.

Alex shook her head with a smile, remembering that night. That's when she finally came to a decision. It was time for her to tell the two brothers about her encounter with the Mikaelson family.

• • •

Rebekah and Elijah waited in a booth for Klaus. Just within minutes, he was already sitting across from them. Rebekah and Elijah shared a quick glance before, speaking up.

"Niklaus, why are we here?" Elijah asked.

"Portland. You know our history with it." Klaus starts.

"What are you saying, Niklaus?" Elijah ask, adjusting himself in the booth to get more comfortable.

"People are dying. Everyone is, including our friends." Klaus lastly said before Rebekah just glanced down at her hands. Everyone then took a moment of silence before letting out a sigh of frustration.

"Then what are we still doing here? Who's down for a road trip?" Rebekah chimed in.

The two brother shared a look with one another, nodding their heads. No one knew what was ahead of them. They just knew that they had to help their supposed friends.

• • •

They were even closer to Portland now and Alex was stirring up the courage to tell them the truth.

"Stop the car." Alex spoke from the back seat.

"What?" Sam looked back at her.

Alex rolled her eyes, "Stop the car . . . please."

Dean glanced at Sam before sighing and hitting the brake, while slowly taking a park on the side of the road. Just as soon as the car stopped on the side of the road, Alex unbuckled herself and got out. Dean and Sam followed behind.

"We need to talk." Alex told them after they got out the car.

Dean and Sam both walked around the car and leaned back against it in front of Alex.

Alex took a deep breath. "I've been lying to you both." She told them everything. From her first meeting with the Mikaelsons to her last. She doesn't know where they are now and she isn't sure if she wants to know. A couple of things she didn't want to tell them is that she had contact with Rebekah even if it was just for a brief moment or the fact that she was sleeping with one of the originals.

All she told them were the broad details, not the personal ones. Those she would like to keep to heart and maybe bury with her. It was clear to say, she missed them and hearing Rebekah's voice changed that. But she also, hated them for leaving her out in the cold.

The question was though, if it came down to which side she would choose ——— would she choose vampires or humans?

That is a decision she hopes she would never have to make.

a/n:
got a lot planned
&& excited for the
upcoming chapters ((:

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

1.1M 44.6K 51
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
244K 6K 52
⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ જ⁀➴ 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋𝐒 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 .ᐟ ❛ & i need you sometimes, we'll be alright. ❜ IN WHICH; kate martin's crush on the basketball photographer is...
636K 39K 103
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
496K 19.2K 95
** COMPLETED ** (This is a Lydia Martin GirlxGirl story) Florence Clarke has lived all around the world with her adoptive family since her parents le...