šŽšš‹š˜ š†šˆš‘š‹, chris stur...

By kissmarrykilled

(ā‹†ļ½” š–¦¹ šŸŽ°) šˆš š–š‡šˆš‚š‡, in a matter of just a few weeks, the two bond and become really close friends. t... More

šŽšš‹š˜ š†šˆš‘š‹
001.š–„” Ż Ė–
002.š–„” Ż Ė–
003.š–„” Ż Ė–
004.š–„” Ż Ė–
005.š–„” Ż Ė–
006.š–„” Ż Ė–
007.š–„” Ż Ė–
009.š–„” Ż Ė–
010.š–„” Ż Ė–
011.š–„” Ż Ė–
012.š–„” Ż Ė–
013.š–„” Ż Ė–
014.š–„” Ż Ė–
015.š–„” Ż Ė–
016.š–„” Ż Ė–
017.š–„” Ż Ė–

008.š–„” Ż Ė–

681 34 92
By kissmarrykilled

⋆ 𖦹 ° ˗ˏˋ CHAPTER EIGHT ˎˊ˗ ⋆ 𖦹
જ⁀➴ what note?
# irl, imessage

REAL LIFE
(⋆。 𖦹 🎰)

THE DOOR TO THE small, vintage coffee shop opened, causing the four friends turn in unison. on their way to the place where zayden currently works, the curly haired boy together with maddy had been telling riley everything she needed to know about the boy she was technically supposed to meet at that moment. honestly, she had no idea why her friends were so excited about it. for once, she was happy being single. she wasn't really looking for a boyfriend at the moment, but since she didn't have any plans for the day, she decided to go along with the whole 'plan' zayden and madelyn had made.

zayden turned around to his friends, mouthing a 'that's him!' to the three girls, or more precisely, to two girls, since abby didn't really care about the whole situation and riley had fun watching mads and zay freak out about the whole thing.

the curly haired boy quickly turned back and walked away from the cash register. "dean, my dawg!" riley covered her face with her hands, cringing at zayden's comment while madelyn let out a laugh. "i brought my friends with me and i thought you might wanna meet them since we all are stuck here today!"

"yeah, sure," the boy answered with a kind tone. and with that being said, the sound of footsteps echoed in the coffee shop.

not a minute later, the two guys came into riley's view - her best friend zayden, and a brown haired boy, with the most heartwarming smile plastered on his face. he was handsome, she had to admit, and when his dreamy hazel eyes met hers, she mentally screamed. zayden mentioned that he was hot and all, but she didn't expect him to be this hot.

"hey, i'm dean" the brown-haired boy stuck out his hand for riley to shake. "and you, i suppose, must be-"

"riley, yeah that's me." the daniels girl smiled, shaking dean's hand and feeling the lingering stares on her. she could see in the corner of her eye that zayden, who was standing next to dean, was grinning. "cool uh.. cool sweatshirt," riley added as her gaze dropped from dean's eyes to his cedar creek golf course sweatshirt. she mentally slapped her forehead - for the second time this week - cringing at whatever just left her mouth.

with zayden laughing from behind him, dean giggled as well. "oh, thank you. it's a- it's a random sweatshirt i pulled out of my closet." the boy chuckled nervously. "i like your earrings." riley smiled even wider at the boy, whose whole appearance and personality screamed golden retriever.

"yeah, sorry," zayden cleared his throat, trying to stop himself from laughing again. "this is madelyn and the blonde girl here is abby." he pointed at the raven haired girl, who smiled at him and the other girl, who was reading a book. abby looked up at him and waved.

"I'M SORRY, I HAVE to go home, my mom says it's an emergency." dean walked over to the table, where riley was standing, noting down the couple's order. today the coffee shop was overcrowded with people and another person to help was basically needed, so riley put on the apron and started helping.

the girl finished writing down the order and turned to look at the boy she had met a few hours ago and who she suprisingly got along with. moving to la must've been her best decision, because it'd basically be impossible to meet two normal boys in one month where she lived before, but she wasn't complaining. "yeah, you do that, don't even apologize. besides there's not as much people as it was, like, 4 hours ago so it won't change anything if you'll leave."

dean smiled at the girl, thanking her for understanding. "tell the other i said bye." riley nodded as the boy started walking away. after a few seconds he run back to her, gaining her attention once again. "oh and i uh, i left you a note in the pocket of your hoodie,"

"what note?"

"you'll see." the boy smiled with his signature smile. "i'll see you around, riley-anne," he walked away.

as riley walked over to a girl who was currently making another coffee, she passed her the note with the 3 orders and turned to zayden, who was most definitely watching the whole scene. he started clapping with a huge grin on his face.

THE FOUR FRIENDS MADE their way to abby's car. it's been 2 hours since zayden's shift ended and the group decided to buy a few more decorations for riley and abby's house.

"here, it fell out of your pocket," abby passed the piece of paper to her bestfriend. the younger blonde thanked her and took the note, remembering who's it from. hearing abby's comment, maddy and zayden both turned to look at the daniels girl.

"is this from our boyfriend?" zayden asked, a smirk forming on his lips, receiving a side eye that told him to shut up from riley. "okay you don't have to give me that jealous look i was just playin. he's deffo the one for you though."

riley let out a sigh and opened the note.

call me, *number*
- dean.

peering through her shoulder, madelyn squealed. "oh my god, he's so straight out of a movie. call him bro, he has to wife you up immediately."

"you guys are crazy, leave my poor girl alone." abby laughed, taking out her car keys.

"thank you, abs." riley exclaimed, shoving the note into the back pocket of her jeans. "look guys, i know i've been complaining about being single for years, and i appreciate you trying to help me, but the thing is-"

"you're into connor," madelyn gasped catching riley off guard and making the three turn to look at ther abruptly.

"WHAT?" zayden and abby both yelled out.

"i'm so done with y'all today." riley rubbed her temples as abby started driving out of the parking lot. madelyn's lip turned into a thin line as she whispered a 'sorry' to her best friend. "first of all it's chris, and second of all, what i wanted to say is that i'm happy being single to be honest."

"this is actually the most not riley thing you could've said." zayden stared at his best friend blankly.

"yeah, i know and i didn't think i'd ever say it, but here i am. can we PLEASE switch the topic now?"

CLOSING THE DOOR TO her room, riley turned off the lights and hopped into her bed. it was 3 am. the girl layed down on her back, staring at the ceiling in silence. a lot was going through her mind right now, and she knew that she won't fall asleep this easily.

after about 10 minutes, she turned her head to the side, looking at the crumpled note from earlier. she hesitated before she reached out for her phone, unlocking it with passcode.

riley opened the phone app, typing the number in, before stopping in the middle of doing so. something told her that it wasn't a good idea. don't get me wrong, dean was perfect. maybe too perfect. riley had an experience with a boy like dean, and it didn't end well.

she doesn't think that dean was like him, but one thing she was sure about is falling in love with the perfect golden retriever boy and then getting her heart broken wasn't a thing she would want to go through. ever again.

riley closed the app, staring at her lock screen for a while, before actually opening the messages app. the same second she was about to click on chris' contact, he sent her a message.

IMESSAGE
(⋆。 𖦹 🎰)

chris 😻😻
hey riles

wanna call?

riles 👩🏻‍❤️‍💋‍👨🏻
i was literally about to text you

chris 😻😻
great minds think alike

riles 👩🏻‍❤️‍💋‍👨🏻
you're everything but a great mind

chris 😻😻
oh

riles 👩🏻‍❤️‍💋‍👨🏻
kidding!

chris 😻😻
😂

riles 👩🏻‍❤️‍💋‍👨🏻
reaction is on point 💯

chris 😻😻
okay can we call now

riles 👩🏻‍❤️‍💋‍👨🏻
yes

(⋆。 𖦹 🎰)

NOTE FROM JADE 𖦹
it's crazy how i still have motivation to write

anyways, opinions on dean go

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

582K 21.2K 96
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! šŸ˜‚šŸ’œ my first fanfic...
3.7K 205 10
( šŸ†. *. ā‹†) šˆš š–š‡šˆš‚š‡, he falls in love with just a glance. different people from two different worlds. someone who likes to party every weeken...
1.2M 52.2K 98
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
1.3K 64 7
christopher sturniolo has always loved gracie's music and when he posts her on his spam and she notices, it might have been the best thing that ever...