Sick Sociopath. |BL|

By ihatejayn

The story is about a 19 year old man, Ayato, who battles his mental illness such as antisocial personality d... More

Chapter 0.

Chapter 1.

3 0 0
By ihatejayn

INTRO: I am Ayato Hiroshima, I am 19. I have just gotten back from the cafe, and seen my crush there, AND HE LOOKED AT MEEEEE!!

AYATO THOUGHTS: "But he was with another person. I don't know who she thinks she is at all, everyone knows that I like him. So why is she together with whats mine? Shes such a bitch. I want him to realize he belongs to me, and nobody else. She really makes my blood boil, I've seen them together far too many times, he never looks at me how he looks at her, he never smiles at me like that, never talks to me like that, AND IM THE MOST IMPORTANT person in his life. I don't understand what these feelings are towards him. I know that I can have him but I don't know how. Should I make a fake wechat account to contact him? I know hes on wechat a lot, contacting his friends and im pretty sure he has online friends. Why don't I add onto that collection? THAT WOULD BE FINE, RIGHT?? He wouldn't mind. He's lucky i'm giving him my heart, anybody else will be lucky to have it.".

AYATO: "I guess I cant help it."

Ayato walks to the bathroom and opens his mirror, looking for a blade.

AYATO: "Life is worthless, without him i'm worth nothing. Why was I born this way? Why can't I live like everyone else? Why can't I live like his girlfriend?"

Ayato cuts himself on his wrist one time.

AYATO: I always try to make efforts for him to look at me, to even acknowledge that i'm breathing. After highschool he never contacted me again. Is it because I'm not what he wants?

Ayato cuts himself a second time before he starts fruit ninja-ing himself.

As Ayato finally stops cutting his wrist, he begins to question why he did it, he feels like shit even more.

Ayato checks his phone to discover that there is... no notifications, nobody checks up on him, not even his parents.

AYATO: "Why does no one check up on me anymore. Would they wish that I was dead instead?"

Ayato gets a dark thought, believing that if he killed himself it would lift a weight off of everyones back.

AYATO: ....

Ayato opens the mirror again and begins to look for prescription medicine, to calm him down.

He stares at the bottle, wondering if its something he really should do.

AYATO: ....

Ayato poors the whole bottle of his medicine in his hand.

AYATO: ....

He begins to realize that even if he killed himself no one would realize, and it wouldn't lift a weight of anyones back because nobody cares about him, or even acknowledges he is alive.

AYATO: "Maybe its for the better."

Ayato swallows all the pills and runs his tap , drinking the water so he can swallow the pills easier.

.................................................................................

After Ayato takes the pills, he begins to feel a throbbing sensation in his head, and begins to feel dizzy.

AYATO THOUGHTS: Damn. S-should I go to the Hospital??

AYATO: No. What am I- crazy?! I don't wanna go to the mental hospital again. I don't even need it.

Ayato feels a sharp pain in his stomach and his head starts to hurt even more.

AYATO: "...."

Ayato passes out on the floor, banging his head really hard.
.................................................................................

Ayato wakes up to himself, surrounded by a puddle of blood.

AYATO: "W-what the fuck is this."

Ayato trys to get up. (His head is throbbing horribly) He begins to realize the blood came from his head.

AYATO: "Why couldn't I just die? But no, instead I wake up in even more pain."

Ayato manages to get up and looks at himself in the mirror. Hes visibly loosing weight rapidly as he hasn't ate and only consumed liquids, as he has no appetite. Part of his head covered with blood.

AYATO: "W-why do I have to look like this.."

Ayato is thinking about cutting himself again or even overdosing again. But he doesn't, instead he contemplates about going out, but hes too insecure to go out, looking like this.

He picks up and scrolls through his feed, with nothing interesting to get into.. UNTIL...He sees that his crush, posted a photo, 2 minutes ago, that he was at a movie theater.

AYATO: "Okay, so this is my chance... right? To talk to him? But he's with his girlfriend. I can wait until he goes to the bathroom! I can peak in his stall and say hi!"

The sound of it excites Ayato, him actually communicating with him!

Ayato looks for his best outfit and decides to act on his plan.
.................................................................................
As he arrives at the theater, he doesn't see his crush. (His crushes name is Shinsou)

Before Ayato loses all hope, he sees his crush, Shinsou, at the snack stand, buying popcorn for him... and his... GILFRIEND?!

Ayatos blood starts boiling and he feel a huge pit in his throat, he wants to cry but he can't cry tears.

AYATOS THOUGHTS: I'll just wait until he uses the bathroom.. I guess.

Ayato waits in the bathroom.
.................................................................................
After some time past he smells a familiar scent he always liked, he hears the door close behind them.

Ayato peaks and he sees that its actually Shinsou.

Ayato pops out from the corner, nervously.

AYATO: "H-hi Shinsou.."

SHNSOU: "Uh..... who are you exactly, AND how do you know my name?"

His voice makes my heart beat rapidly.

AYATO: "I- ....."

SHINSOU: "Your making me  kinda uncomfortable."

AYATO: "NO SHINSOU PLEASE LET ME EXPLAIN MYSELF."

SHINSOU:"Uh- what?"

AYATO: "......"

SHINSOU: "Your so weird."

AYATO: "Uhh..."

SHINSOU: "Dude let me just use the bathroom. Your being weird dude, I don't wanna call the cops on a good kid."

AYATO: "S-sure.."

Shinsou goes into a stall.

AYATOS THOUGHTS: "No.... I want him to stay with me forever his voice is turning me on. I want him to be mine."

Ayato takes his sweater off.

Shinsou walks out the stall.

Ayato takes his sweater and wraps it around Shinsou's neck as he is turned away.

SHINSOU: "Hmph! D-dude!" *coughs*

AYATO: "You'll be mine soon."

Shinsou falls unconscious.

AYATO THOUGHTS: How the fuck do I bring him home safely.. without getting caught.

Ayato scoffs.

AYATO THOUGHTS: Maybe I can pretend he fell asleep during the movie, and im simply bringing him home, or I can pretend I'm bringing him to the hospital.

Ayato walks out the bathrooom with Shinsou carried over his shoulder.

WORKER: "Excuse me sir, is everything okay?"

Ayato gets nervous.

AYATO: "Y-y-yes... everythings fine. He just fell unconscious during the movie, he has a disorder to where he passes out most of the time, I'm bringing him to the hospital."

WORKER: "I get that but do you have sort of I.D?? I got a report that a guy was making others uncomfortable in the rest room."

AYATO: "Wasn't me, I wasn't even in the rest room!"

WORKER: "Mind showing me your ticket?"

Ayato catches a glimpse of Shinsous girlfriend leaving the movie, most likely searching for Shinsou.

AYATO: "NO. I HAVE TO GO NOW. "

Ayato runs out with Shinsou still around his shoulder, and plops him into his car.

As they arrive at Ayato's house, Ayato puts Shinsou in the basement, chained to a pillar. The basement only has a bed, and a tiny bathroom.

Ayato goes upstairs and showers.

Shinsou wakes up with a pain around his neck.

SHINSOU: "Where the fuck am I?"

Shinsou tries moving and noticed he is chained.

SHINSOU: "D-DID I GET KIDNAPPED?!"

Despair hits Shinsou's heart.

SHINSOU: "I mean how did I get kidnapped, I was at the movie theater with my girlfriend and them I went to use the bathroom, and then—"

Shinsou gets interrupted as Ayato opens the door.

AYATO: "Ahh, so now your awake."

SHINSOU: "WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU WANT FROM ME. "

Ayato smirks.

AYATO: "No. The real question is.. what do you want from me?"

SHINSOU: "WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT YOU PSYCHOTIC PIECE OF SHIT!"

AYATO: "Do you want my love?"

SHINSOU: "NO NO NO. I DONT? LEAVE ME ALONE."

Ayato frowns.

AYATO: "Wait. What do you mean?.... I-"

SHINSOU: "I DONT CARE ABOUT WHAT YOU WANT OR THINK, LEAVE ME ALONE AND GET ME THE FUCK OUT OF HERE. I HAVE A LIFE, OBVIOUSLY YOU WOULDNT KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT THAT BECAUSE YOUR A PSYCHOPATH WITH NO SENSE OF YOUR ACTIONS."

AYATO: ....

Ayato goes upstairs.

AYATO: "Why did he say that to me.. *sniffles* I thought he would appreciate me, I even gave him shelter. Is this what happens when I ovedue myself?"

Ayato cries.

Ayato heads to bathroom and opens the mirror and grabs the blade, putting it to his neck.

"I dont deserve this anymore."

But if I do this how would I take care of Shinsou? And no matter what he says, he can't escape those chains, so he's mine forever! He doesn't really mean what he says, he's only pranking me! He will tell me he is playing a big joke on me later.

Ayato puts the blade down and wipes his tears.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22.7M 795K 69
"The Hacker and the Mob Boss" ❦ Reyna Fields seems to be an ordinary girl with her thick-framed glasses, baggy clothes, hair always up in a ponytail...
129K 1.7K 36
Here are the slashers in this book unless you wanna add others Micheal Myers Jason Voorhees Billy and stu Pennywise Hannibal lecter Norman bates...
28.8M 914K 49
[BOOK ONE] [Completed] [Voted #1 Best Action Story in the 2019 Fiction Awards] Liam Luciano is one of the most feared men in all the world. At the yo...
6.5M 179K 55
⭐️ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏꜱᴛ ʀᴇᴀᴅ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ᴡᴀʀꜱ ꜰᴀɴꜰɪᴄᴛɪᴏɴ ᴏɴ ᴡᴀᴛᴛᴘᴀᴅ ⭐️ ʜɪɢʜᴇꜱᴛ ʀᴀɴᴋɪɴɢꜱ ꜱᴏ ꜰᴀʀ: #1 ɪɴ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ᴡᴀʀꜱ (2017) #1 ɪɴ ᴋʏʟᴏ (2021) #1 IN KYLOREN (2015-2022) #13...