My Type of Woman ♥︎ | Yuki x...

By aviakali

"What kind of woman is your type?" Effortlessly climbing to a Grade 1 sorcerer, you have become the talk of... More

𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝐼 - 𝒯𝒶𝓁𝓁, 𝐵𝓁𝑜𝓃𝒹𝑒, 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝒫𝓇𝑒𝓉𝓉𝓎
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝐼𝐼 - 𝒴𝓊𝓀𝒾, 𝒪𝓈𝒶𝓀𝒶, 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝒯𝒶𝓀𝑜𝓎𝒶𝓀𝒾
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝐼𝐼𝐼 - 𝒦𝒶𝓇𝒶𝑜𝓀𝑒, 𝒫𝒶𝒸𝒽𝒾𝓃𝓀𝑜, 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝒶 𝑅𝑜𝓂𝒶𝓃𝓉𝒾𝒸 𝒮𝓅𝒶𝓇𝓀
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝐼𝒱 - 𝑀𝑒𝒾 𝑀𝑒𝒾, 𝒞𝒽𝒶𝒾𝓃𝓈𝒶𝓌, 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝒦𝒶𝓉𝒶𝓃𝒶
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝒱 - 𝒟𝑒𝒶𝓉𝒽, 𝒢𝒶𝓂𝒷𝓁𝑒, 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝒶 𝒦𝒾𝓈𝓈
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝒱𝐼𝐼 - 𝒯𝒽𝑒 𝑅𝒾𝓅𝓅𝑒𝓇, 𝒴𝓊𝓉𝒶, 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝒮𝒽𝑜𝓀𝑜

𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝒱𝐼 - 𝒮𝑒𝑒 𝓎𝑜𝓊, 𝒴𝓊𝓀𝒾. 𝐿𝑒𝓉'𝓈 𝓂𝑒𝑒𝓉 𝒶𝑔𝒶𝒾𝓃

1.1K 33 61
By aviakali

Yuki slowly walked up to you, and then gently placed her arms around your neck.

"In that case, Y/N... Can I kiss you right now? Like... properly this time?"

Both of your nervous breathing could be heard against the silent backdrop of the hotel room. The closer your lips got to hers, the more you noticed the gentle rising and falling of her chest which matched the staccato rhythm of your heartbeat.

Before the moment could fully unfold, Yuki pulled back, her cheeks flushed ruby in embarrassment. "I-I'm sorry..." she quickly apologised. "I... I probably shouldn't have done th-"

You cut her off with a deep and passionate kiss, gently tucking your hand just around her cheek. For a moment, she did not know how to react. However, her lips began to soften as she began tasting the edge of your lips. It did not take long before those soft, rosy lips of hers started exploring your own.

Without wasting any time, she wrapped her arms around your shoulders, as you slowly moved your arms down to her waist. Each kiss was filled with a warm and beautiful affection that had been silently lingering in the air the moment you two first met in the elevator back for the first time.

The feeling of finally being able to express the attraction that had been slowly bottling up with every interaction with her felt amazing. The slight age gap did not matter, as the way you both kissed each other with such delicacy was all that mattered to you two right now.

After separating for air, you both noticed the thin thread of saliva which still had you connected.

"Y-Yuki... I... I didn't know you felt this way about me..." you whispered.

Bright red, and gazing into your eyes, she tenderly dragged her thumb across your lips. "How could I not? You're exactly my type..."

Those words struck a chord in your head, making your heart flutter. Knowing Yuki wanted you was more than you could have ever asked for. All you wanted to do was kiss her again, and again, and again. Not only was she beautiful, but she was able to bring out a lost emotion inside you that you never thought you would have ever felt again.

"Do... Do you believe in love at first sight?" you softly spoke.

With a warm and comforting smile, she brought herself close to your ears and whispered, "I didn't... until I first looked into those lifeless eyes of yours."

"..." you said nothing, as your stomach erupted into a dance of butterflies.

"You're cute when you're flustered, hehe..."

Yuki pulled you into another kiss, this time she was in full control. Her tongue explored your mouth and had her arms softly wrapped around your neck. Then with some force, she pulled you against the wall, straddled your waist, and locked her legs around your back. You held her up from the bottom of her thighs, her breasts pressed right up against you.

"Y'know... you're a pretty good kisser..." she giggled. "Kiss me more... I like it~"

She grabbed you by the collar and then once again melted her lips into yours. Time had come to a standstill. Seconds felt like minutes, minutes felt like hours. Each kiss spoke a thousand words, even when you had not known Yuki for that long. Despite not knowing much about her, there was a mutual understanding that each was the person the other had been searching for all along.

Eventually, things became more intimate. You both ended up on the bed, feeling the amazing silky sheets brushing against you. Her jeans and top came off, revealing a two-piece black Calvin Klein set. As you took your own shirt off, you noticed her staring right towards your abs.

"Like what you see?" you teased, straddling over Yuki's waist as she laid herself down on the soft bed.

"Well, I'm definitely not disappointed. C'mere... let's make the most of the time we have together..."

You decided to spice things up a bit, so your brought your lips across the side of her neck and started tempting her. She let out a faint whimper each time you kissed her neck, which turned you on even more.

"Ah~ I'm sensitive there~" she shuddered, but you ignored her.

Your heart was racing, and in that intense moment, you could not hold yourself back. You sucked on her neck deeply, leaving a defined mark. As you did so, she let out a load moan which echoed throughout the room. If it were not for the hotel's soundproof walls, it likely would have been heard from outside.

"...It's only fair if I can do the same to you, right?" she smirked, tirelessly panting. Carefully, she brought her mouth towards your neck, but instead of kissing you, she lightly bit down on it. You could not see it, but you were sure that she left a bite mark there. "A little souvenir from our trip," she whispered seductively into your ear.

After what felt like an entire hour of intimacy, you both settled into each other's embrace in bed. Yuki fitted comfortably in your arms, like two pieces of a puzzle fitting snugly together. As you spooned her, your legs intertwined. Her hourglass figure felt just right against you, and your hand rested lightly over her chest, feeling the steady thumping of her heartbeat.

"Is my heart beating fast?" she asked breathily.

"...A bit."

"You make me nervous, you know that? That damn pretty face of yours... But... I can also feel your heartbeat against me too. Are you nervous as well?"

"Kind of."

Yuki paused, and then lightly gripped the silky bedsheets as if she wanted to say something important. "Hey, uhm... Y/N? Can I tell you something?"

"Hm?"

She turned around to face you, and comfortably tucked her head below your neck. Carefully, she started dragging her fingers up your body. "I haven't told you yet... but I'm leaving Japan after this to go abroad for a while..."

"Y-You're leaving Japan...?"

"There's something I need to take care of... It's an urgent matter regarding Jujutsu High's legal involvement. I don't think I can pull out of it either..."

"How... long?"

"A year or two..."

Those words struck you painfully. A few years was a long time, especially when working a dangerous job like this. However, from the sincerity in her voice, you could tell that she had no choice in the matter and had to go.

"Promise me... You won't forget about me, okay?" she asked quietly.

"I won't."

Just then, Yuki looked up and gave you one more kiss on the lips. "Let's get some sleep... It's been a long day. You'll be there for when I leave, right?"

"You already know the answer to that."

After spending a few hours alone with Yuki, it was finally time to leave Osaka and head back home. You both walked together to the train station, as the bustling streeets of Osaka faded away slowly into the background, replaced by the warm company of Yuki by your side.

***

Back in Tokyo, you found yourself standing at the foot of the steps leading up to Jujutsu High, the very same steps where Toji Fushiguro had once trespassed onto the grounds.

The sky was a brilliant blue, with a few fluffy blanket-white clouds dotted around. It felt strange not being able to smell the exotic street-food aroma of Osaka anymore; you already started to miss it. The still and calm air was also a clear contrast to the thrilling and lively atmosphere of Dotombori.

"So... I guess this is it." you say to Yuki, standing beside her motorbike.

"Don't say that. We'll meet again one day." Yuki remarked, playfully giving you a light pinch on the cheek.

"Ow-"

"Take care of yourself, okay?"

"Mhm..."

Unsatisfied with your response, Yuki firmly tugged your collar and brought you in close to her which made you flinch slightly. "Listen, Y/N. I want your first priority to be you, your ambitions, your life, and your future. I believe in you. Promise me that you'll try to enjoy life a little more?"

"I promise."

Yuki took a quick sigh, then gave you a warm smile. "If we weren't standing out in public, I'd kiss you right now."

"I know."

Yuki released you, and then calmly mounted her motorbike. "You've got my number, so call me if you need anything! When we meet again, you'll propose to me on one knee, won't you?"

"Of course. I'll take you out to dinner afterwards too."

"I expected nothing less ♡ " she smiled, blowing you a kiss.

As Yuki revved up her bike and waved goodbye, a bittersweet satisfcation washed over you. Your time with Yuki had come to an end for now, yet the amazing memories of your time together would always be held close to your heart.

You could not help but smile as you watched her dissapear into the distance, her infections attitude and energy leaving a lasting impression on you. And now, you stood alone once again. Though the future may hold even tougher challenges, one thing was for certain - wherever life took you, Yuki would forever hold a special place in your heart.

With one last look at her in the distance, you turned around to head back to Jujutsu High.

Suddenly, out of nowhere, a voice called out to you from nearby.

"Bravo! Bravo! Another mission completed!"

You turned around and found none other than your sensei, Gojo Satoru, walking down the stairs to greet you. Giving you a round-of-applause, he had the biggest smile spread across his face.

"Gojo-sensei?" you exclaimed, surprised to see him here.

"Miss me?"

"Not really."

"Aww..." he sulked.

"I brought you some snacks from Osaka though." you said with a sincere smile, handing him a plastic bag full of goodies from Kagura's food stall.

"Now we're talking! Hehe! Oh - by the way, how was the mission? Get along with Yuki?"

"Yeah... You could say that..."

"Good to know," Gojo grinned, preocupied with furiously digging through bag of snacks. "Woah! Sakura Mochi! My favourite! You know me TOO well!"

Just as Gojo was about to take a bite out of the pink-coloured Mochi, he paused and slowly turned his head to you. "Wait - DID YOU JUST SMILE?!"

"Eh?"

"You just smiled! I saw you!"

"No I didn't..."

"YES YOU DID! YOU SO DID. AND I'M GOING TO TELL SHOKO ABOUT THIS, MARK MY WORDS."

***

Years passed by in a blur, as you had lost count of your days spent in Jujutsu High. Since that mission in Osaka, you decided to make Jujutsu High your home and continue your job as a sorcerer. Also, you had finally been promoted to a Special Grade Sorcerer.

As you sat in your office surrounded by stacks of files and papers, you sighed at the monotomy of it all. Despite the passing years, the tedious task of sitting through loads of paper work remained.

Just as your were about to lose yourself in another report, someone knocked at your door.

"Come in!" you called out.

Slowly, the door opened and a young boy walked in. "Sensei! I've completed my training for today!" he enthusastically said to you, bowing with his hands by his sides.

Yuta Okkotsu. Your one and only student. He had recently joined Jujutsu High a few weeks ago, and you had decided to take him in under your wing. While originally assigned to be Gojo's student, Gojo decided that Yuta would work best with you as his mentor.

"Already done?" you question, surprised he had finished so quickly.

"Yes Sensei!"

"In that case... I'll let you know your next mission. I've received early intel about it."

"A-Another mission...?" he smiled forcefully, trying to sound confident about it.

While Yuta was a Special Grade Sorcerer, he was slightly timid and would get scared easily.

"Don't worry, I'll be coming with you on this one," you smiled at him, to which he looked a little relieved.

"Where is our mission assigned? Tokyo? Hokkaido? Hiroshima? Kyoto?" he asked curiously. "Osaka?"

"London."

"L-London?"

"Mhm. There's been an absurd number of assassinations taking place in London, and Jujutsu High has identified that it is the work of a rogue sorcerer," you explain, reading through the files. "The killer goes by the name 'Jack the Ripper', and they have already taken out numerous low-ranked sorcerers sent to investigate. The worst part is... that the killer puts the heads of their victims on stakes and displays them in public."

"This seems... pretty scary..." Yuta shuddered.

"Don't worry - Jujutsu High has decided to deploy three Special Grades for this mission."

"Wait – three?! You're a Special Grade... and I am a Special Grade... Does that mean Gojo-sensei is joining us?"

"Nope. We're meeting an old... partner of mine."

"An old partner of yours? What are they like?"

You paused for a second, thinking of how to describe her. "They're... tall... blonde... and pretty."

___

| Yuki Tsukumo |

11:34

| Yuki
Hey Y/N

Long time no see

Am I still your type? ;)

___

-The End-

A/N
I hoped you enjoyed this short story! After I visited Japan during summer 2023, I wanted to create something so you guys can get a taste of how unqiue Japan is while also writing a fun JJK fanfic. Whether I achieved that or not, I hope you at least had a little fun reading my short story.

I'll first apologise for these final two chapters being slightly rushed.

Second, please please please comment if you would like to see Y/N's mission in London with Yuta and Yuki, or if you are satisfied with this ending. I will reveal Y/N's CT then if I do continue it.

If I decide to continue it, it won't be for a while since I have to spend some time on my other book Platinum Blade (AOT x OC) and I will need time to plan it out this new London mission.

Thanks for reading!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

53.7K 3.4K 55
❝𝑻𝒐 𝒃𝒆 𝒓𝒆𝒃𝒐𝒓𝒏, 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒉𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒕𝒐 𝒅𝒊𝒆 𝒇𝒊𝒓𝒔𝒕❞ Mikazuki hadn't come back to make nice, nor mourn her twin's death. She'd come to bu...
71.1K 2.4K 22
"𝐖𝐡𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐈 𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐭, 𝐈'𝐥𝐥 𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐝 𝐢𝐭 𝐚𝐠𝐚𝐢𝐧." What are the makings of a Jujutsu sorcerer? It was a question that plagued the mind...
3.2K 152 10
While Satoru knew the role he was to fill being the 'world's strongest sorcerer', he struggled to find a passion-- something to truly dedicate his li...
11.3K 463 51
"No snowflake ever falls in the wrong place" Y/N L/N, a girl of total mystery, suddenly comes to Jujutsu High to train to be a sorcerer. Where she ca...