Harry Styles Imagines

By kissablehs

mostly fluff, a little mature, a dash of angst harry imagines written by me <3 More

A/N
01 - Dodging Fans & Dashing Boys
02 - A Long Way From the Playground
03 - I'll Try To Shake This Soon (part 1)
04 - I'll Try To Shake This Soon (part two)
05 - Rock Me *
06 - Grumpy
07 - Harry Doesn't Like Y/N (or so she thought...)
08 - Wet Dream *
09 - Meet-Cutes & Coffee
10 - 505
11 - She's Fit
12 - Sick Day
13 - The Wrong Impression, The Right Comfort *
14 - Up Late
15 - Fight For You (requested)
16 - In Need of Repair
17 - Summer Camp
18 - Disaster Dinner
19 - Dodging Fans & Dashing Boys (part 2)
20 - Baby Love
21 - Birthday Boy *
22 - The After Party
23 - (Witch) Girl Next Door
24 - Cute Boys & Camping
25 - Lullaby
26 - Scary Movies & Power Outages
27 - Comfort *
28 - Noise Complaint
29 - Empty Nests and Memory Lane
30 - First Kiss
31 - Family Photos & First "L" Words
32| officer styles (part one)
33| officer styles (part two)
34| officer styles (part three)
35|christmas eve
36|officer styles (part four)
37|officer styles (part five) *
38|"and then you'll have a baby?"
39| teenage dream*
40| insecurity *
41| studio session *
42| new pets & next steps
43|y/n speaks another language
44|he says it first
46| their first christmas*
47|cooking
48| mornings

45|vacation *

1K 9 0
By kissablehs

warning(s): smut! (oral sex, d!riding )
word count: 2.5k

Warm rays of morning sun slowly filters through the window curtains, casting a soft glow on Y/n's face as she slowly opens her eyes. She stretches her arms and legs on the plush bed, feeling the softness of the sheets against her skin. She yawns, feeling completely rested as she rubs at her eyes. She takes a moment to soak in the details of the elegant bedroom in the luxurious suite she and her boyfriend had rented for their much-needed holiday in the Bahamas.

The room is tastefully decorated with a mix of modern and tropical designs. The balcony offers a breathtaking view of the crystal-clear ocean waters beyond their suite.

To her left was her sleeping boyfriend Harry, and a smile plays on Y/n's lips as she takes in the sight of him. He's lying on his stomach, hugging the pillow beneath his head. His curly hair is tousled and unkept, adding to his overall endearing appearance. One of his tanned legs is sticking out of the comforter, the other hidden in the sheets.

Feeling the sudden urge to touch him, Y/n reaches out and caresses Harry's cheek with her knuckles. Despite the gentle touch, Harry remains asleep, letting out soft snores. Figures. Y/n was well aware what a heavy sleeper Harry was.

Y/n pulls her hand back, deciding to let Harry sleep a bit longer because it gives her time to just admire him. He was so effortlessly handsome. His eyes are shut, hiding the green eyes Y/n adores, his lashes brushing against his cheeks.

Y/n let her eyes sweep over Harry's entire being: from his eyelids and pouty lips to his tattooed arms to his bare back. He was a masterpiece. And he belonged to only her.

"Are ya starin' at me, love?" Harry's deep, raspy voice interrupts Y/n's thoughts. She looks at Harry as his eyes focus on hers, a sleepy smile curving his perfect lips.

"Sorry," Y/n replies. "I was gonna wake you up, but then decided I'd rather just admire you until you awoke naturally."

"You never have to apologize fo' checkin' me out, love. Y'know I do the same thing with you," Harry says, winking at Y/n—or attempting to. In his sleepy state, he just winds up closing both eyes. "What time is it?" He adds.

Y/n rolls over to check the time on her phone and says, "Half past eight. We'll have to get up and get ready soon if we wanna make our brunch reservations."

Harry groans deeply as he rolls onto his back, draping his inked arm over his eyes. "Why'd we make reservations so early on holiday?"

"We? You made the reservation, sir," Y/n giggles, poking Harry in the ribs and making him squirm from the touch.

"I'm a right idiot, then," he responds with a soft chuckle.

"Well it's done, so c'mon," Y/n says as she pulls herself up to sitting. "Let's get up now since we're awake."

Harry lifts his arm of his eyes, looking up at Y/n as she starts to climb out of the bed. He lets his eyes rove over her body, taking in her plush curves, and his gaze settles on the small daffodil tattoo on her right hip—his absolute favourite tattoo of hers. And because of it, he'd adopted a new pet name for her —daffodil. He uses it sparingly though, as a treat of sorts, knowing what it does to her every time the nickname falls from his lips. He especially knows the effect the name has on her when he calls her that with his head buried between her thighs.

With a mischievous grin, he suddenly takes hold of Y/n's hips, pulling her down onto his lap and making her squeal in the process.

"What do you think you're doing, mister?" She playfully scolds him, and yet she indulges him anyway, straddling his lap.

"We don't have to get up right this minute, y'know," Harry says. "If I remember correctly, our reservations aren't until 11. We still have some time to...enjoy each other." He caresses Y/n's hips as he says this, and despite her urge to stick to their scheduled plans, she feels her body shiver at the suggestion.

"How do I know you won't keep me hostage here in bed with you even after you get some?" Y/n asks, her breath hitching when Harry presses a searing kiss on her jaw.

"I won't keep you long, love," he replies, his voice husky as he sprinkles kisses down the length of Y/n's neck. "Just enough to work up an appetite."

Y/n swears under her breath, Harry's words sending a familiar sensual burn straight to her tummy. He'd always had a way with words, hadn't he?

Y/n indulges him then, bringing her lips to his for a sweet kiss. Harry hums against her, both of his hands falling onto Y/n's thighs. And then he squeezes them, making Y/n gasp—giving him perfect access to her pretty mouth, which he opens with his to advance their kiss. Y/n whimpers against him, just like Harry knows she would, and he loves the sound, wants to hear it again.

One of his hands moves from her thigh to the area between, and he can already feel the heat radiating between her legs. But he wouldn't be himself if he didn't tease her first. Y/n squirms on top of him as he stubbornly keeps his hand several centimeters away from her heat. And Harry can tell it's driving her crazy not to beg him to touch her. By the look in her eyes, she definitely wants to, but it's clear she's waiting for Harry to do it on his own.

Harry smirks at her. "What do you want, baby?" he prods her, and Y/n practically melts at his words.

"Y-you know what I want, Harry," she says. She tries to shift closer to Harry's hand, but he simply moves it further back, making her whine.

"You have to tell me, baby. Tell me what you want or I won't know," Harry says before nibbling at Y/n's ear. She whines again, before grabbing Harry's hand in hers and pulling it closer, positioning his fingers over the fabric of her underwear.

"Naughty girl," he says, but he relents, rubbing Y/n through her panties. "Wanted you to use your words."

Y/n moans helplessly, grinding against Harry's fingers, desperate to feel some sort of friction. "T-touch me," she stutters out. "Move the panties and touch me. Please, Harry,"

"Good girl," Harry grants Y/n's wish, sliding her panties aside and sliding a finger into her folds. "How's this?" He asks her, pressing another delicate kiss on her shoulder.

"Mmm," Y/n responds, bucking her hips against Harry's finger. "Good, but I want—oh!" She gasps as Harry slides another finger into her, knowing already that this is what she'd be asking for. And he moves his fingers back and forth inside of her insistently, flicking them up towards her. She moans as she rides the sensation, fucking herself against Harry's fingers.

Harry groans at Y/n's wetness as he continues to finger her, feeling the erection grow in his briefs. He wants so badly to replace his fingers, to let his cock pleasure Y/n's clit instead, but he knows how much she loves this. And he was always keen to make his perfect girl feel good.

"I'm close, Harry," Y/n gasps, bucking her hips.

"Let go fo' me," Harry commands, nibbling Y/n's ear again as he speaks. And she does, her orgasm crashing in on her as she felt herself release on Harry's fingers. He continues his prodding for a couple extra seconds before pulling his fingers free, making eye contact with Y/n as he sucks on them, letting her sensual flavors coat his tongue. Y/n watches him as he does, feeling like she could cum a second time just from how hot the action is. And when he's done, Harry removes his fingers from his mouth, smacking his lips emphatically. "You always taste so sweet, don't you, baby?" he practically purrs.

Rather than answering this erotic question, Y/n responds with one of her own, "I suppose you want to be thoroughly sucked off now?"

"Only if it's your pretty mouth doing the sucking," Harry says.

"Cute," Y/n chuckles against Harry's lips as she kisses him. Then, she kisses his jaw and makes her way down his neck, sprinkling delicate kisses there like he'd done to her many times. When she reaches the skin where his neck meets his collarbone, she leaves a suction on his skin, making Harry inhale sharply, his grip tightening on Y/n's waist. She smirks. She'd recently discovered this to be Harry's sweet spot—after hunting for it for years now.

Harry always liked to say that he didn't have one, or that every spot was his sweet spot when Y/n was doing the kissing. She'd discovered that he liked being kissed right above his collarbone entirely by accident the last time they were intimate. She'd been riding on top then, and they were both pretty close to their orgasms. And when she'd kissed him there, something had happened. Harry had audibly moaned and he'd reached his climax right then. When asking him what happened, Harry had sheepishly admitted that the spot was 'tender'. "Thought you always said you never had a sweet spot?" She'd teasingly asked. "Yeah, I guess I lied then, cause you surely managed to find it," Harry had chuckled in reply.

"Baby," Harry groans. "Again. Kiss me there again."

So Y/n does, kissing his neck in the same place and suckling at the sensitive skin. When she moves back, she notices that a mark is already starting to form and she smiles to herself, knowing she was the one who put it there. Also the thought of knowing that everyone would see it once they went out for brunch was a thrill on its own as well.

Y/n moves down the bed until she was sat on Harry's legs. Rather than removing his boxers completely, she simply just unbuttons them so that his member would spring out of the hole. She glances up at Harry, silently asking him if he wants her to continue. And he responds with a nod, already breathless from the neck kisses he'd been bestowed.

Y/n bows her head, taking Harry into her mouth, and instantly he swears, "Fuck, baby," Instinctively, his hand goes to Y/n's hair, grabbing a handful of it. He tugs on it gently, careful not to hurt her. He was always gentle when he tugged on her hair. Y/n sometimes wished he'd be a little rougher. She liked a little hair pulling now and then.

Y/n bobs her head as she sucks Harry's dick, closing her lips around him completely and letting her tongue slide up and down the shaft.

"Fuck, that's good. That feels so good, baby," Harry says, writhing on the bed for Y/n, completely at her mercy. She continues her hypnotic sucking, whimpering against Harry because she knows how much he likes it. But before she can make him arrive, she hears him say, "Stop, baby,"

She pulls her mouth off of him, looking up at him with a questioning gaze. She takes in his heaving chest and dark eyes, and before she can ask him if something is wrong, he's saying, "I wanna finish inside you."

Y/n didn't have to be told twice.

She quickly sheds her remaining clothing (which is to say one of Harry's shirts, as all she'd been wearing is his shirt and a pair of panties to bed) and Harry grabs her hips guiding her to straddle his lap again.

She cries out as Harry slides himself inside of her, all the way in before pulling out again, only to slam himself right back in. Y/n moans as she adjusts to his size, moving her hips up and down in time with Harry's.

"God, you feel incredible," Harry breathes against Y/n's chest before kissing her there. "So good and so wet fo' me,"

Y/n moans again, too far gone for words as she crashes her hips against Harry's again. She lifts her hips again and brings them back down, letting the pleasure steadily incline, a thrill running all the way down the length of her spine. "Fuck, Harry," she swears, reaching up to push away a few strands of hair that had fallen into her face. She was realizing she maybe should've put her hair up beforehand. Then again, this was very much a spur of the moment sex-capade.

"God, I'm close, love," Harry says, sinking his teeth into Y/n's chest, leaving little nibbles here and there. "You've got me so close."

"I'm close too, Harry," Y/n admits as she leans forward to take more of him inside. And within moments, they were cumming together. The tightness in Y/n's tummy expands and then suddenly snaps as pleasure crashes in on her over and over. For a moment, it's so intense, she feels like she can't catch her breath. It sort of feels like she'd just started peaking from an acid trip.

Harry moans against her as he cums, and it's music to Y/n's ears. And when they're both spent, he pulls out of her and Y/n lets her body sag against Harry's.

"That was amazing. I needed that," Harry says as he twirls a few strands of Y/n's hair around his fingers.

"You say that like you're so sex-deprived. It's not like we didn't fuck just last night," Y/n quips. Harry chuckles at Y/n's words, and she can feel the vibrations of it as she was currently lying her head on his chest.

"Valid, but that doesn't mean I didn't still need this. Could never have enough sex with you, button."

"What a poetic thing to say," Y/n laughs as she pulls back to look Harry in the face. Then, she smiles and leans in to kiss the mole on his chin.

"So what time is it now? Are we still on schedule?" Harry asks.

Y/n glances at her phone again before turning back to Harry. "A little after nine now,"

"Sounds to me like we've got time for another round," Harry says, smirking up at Y/n.

"God, you're insatiable, aren't you?" She laughs.

Harry growls in response, flipping Y/n over onto her back and making her squeal. "You say that like you're not the one who makes me that way, baby," Harry says as he moves his lips to her neck, desperate to leave marks.

Y/n simply smiles, humming with satisfaction as Harry marks her all over with his mouth. And as he moves further and further down her body, and pries open her legs, something tells her they'd be missing their brunch reservations.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

66.8K 551 46
A bunch of Harry Styles imagines to read when you feel bored,happy,sad,excited,kinky...idk. Requests are taken but would be considered as Y/N of cour...
857K 11.1K 126
Made some Niall Horan imagines for everyone! ❤
16.5K 238 18
just some fluff larry one shots that I wrote coz I was bored. I might add smut but idk if that will happen coz I write terrible smut
745 82 16
harry and louis' relationship told through before and after chapters there's a lot of angst but also fluff in the before chapters :) larry is extreme...