anagapesis | coriolanus snow

By -vvistria-

" his eyes were heartless, yet so full of love " coriolanus snow x fem!oc started: O9/O1/2O24 completed: 17/O... More

OO | introduction
O1 | prize
O2 | promises
O3 | pride
O4 | fights
O5 | alliances
O6 | envy
O7 | confessions
O8 | realization
O9 | songbird
1O | beginning
11 | monsters
12 | surprises
13 | victor
14 | last moments
15 | letters
16 | memories
17 | baby bombs
18 | bonds
19 | mockingjays
2O | downfall
21 | emptiness
23 | love the way you lie
24 | when will it end?
25 | absquatulate
26 | new beginnings

22 | yes!

944 24 0
By -vvistria-

"GOD, WHERE IS THIS PLACE?" I exclaimed as I caught up with the blond boy. We walked for some time now and I could barely feel my feet. The wind softly caressed my light hair as I increased my pace. My eyes laid on his figure on top of the hill.

"Come on, dove! You could see the whole city from here!" He yelled from the top, which earned himself a chuckle from me. He was acting childish.

When I got to where he was, I finally got  all the hype. The lights below looked like small stars, cars looked like ants. You could see how polluted the cities were compared to the nature. I couldn't remember much from the districts but it was more peaceful than this.

I sat down beside Coriolanus and leaned my head against his shoulder. The wind was colder up here. My hand felt the green grass that I was sitting on. Small flowers like dandelions were planted all around.

"Make a wish, dove." He whispered, picking the delicate flower.

I closed my eyes.

I don't want to live in a lie anymore.

And blew the dried seeds into the wind.

Lie. The Capitol is a lie and we were all lying to ourselves. Lying that the districts deserved punishment and that the games were the only suitable retribution. I'm tired of living in a world of lies. One day I will find my peace with Coriolanus. I placed a vow to myself.

I opened my eyes to see him looking at me as adoration sparkled in his eyes.

"What?" Chuckles left my lips when his eyes didn't move the slightest. That look he gave me, it was everything I ever needed. And how the corners of his rouge lips curl up, I just couldn't love him more.

"What did you wish for?" His nose brushing against my blushed neck. If he needed a way of communicating without words, it would be by touch. The way his skin brushes slightly against mine, it was my weakness, his touch was warm, it made me melt like plastic, instantly.

"Not much," I replied as I played with his knuckles. They had scars on it, probably from the heavy work in the districts. Usually I would run my fingers through his golden locks, but since they weren't there, knuckles were enough. "I wish to be happy– to live in peace."

"So you shall, dove." He planted a soft kiss in my lips. "So you shall."

CORIOLANUS' POV

"Look, Coryo! It's sunset!" She was so happy. I've never seen her this happy since these past weeks. No, I haven't seen her this happy since the games.

The smile on her lips, it was the sweetest thing, sweeter than honey.

Her eyes were like trees at night, and I was a lost boy, trying to find his way home but got lost in the forest instead.

Her skin was soft, softer than my mother's scarf, softer than anything. I wish to have her skin melt into mine.

She was the most beautiful girl I've met. No, beauty was an understatement. She was not just beauty. She was everything. She was my everything. She was mine and no one else's.

As she was busy focusing on the sunset, I thought that this was the best minute to do it. I didn't want to get on one knee since that was cliche, predictable. I want this to be different, something that will be engraved in her mind. I want her to remember this exact moment. I want her to be reminded of how much she loved me.

She's going to turn around and I'm going to say it. That's what I'm going to do.

VIVIENNE'S POV

"Vivy," I heard him whispered so I turned around. "Vivy sweetheart, I know things weren't easy these past month, but I believe that we could get through it together. We've been through things. We understand each other. You're going to say that we're young and I know that but I want this. I want to spend my future with you. I want you. I can't see myself loving anyone different than you, dove. I love hearing your stories, your thoughts on my hair, your little poems. I want that. And I don't care if you think you're annoying me because you won't. I will never get tired of you, love." He took a deep breath before continuing. "So, will you marry me, Vivienne?"

Was I dreaming?

It was like a scene from a movie. The sun setting, the meadow, the ring. Oh, the ring was stunning. It was simple yet elegant. I've never seen one like that in the Capitol before. Maybe it was from the districts.

His eyes saddened, his happiness was swept away like dust. Coriolanus cleared his throat and shoved the delicate jewel inside his pocket. "I shouldn't have–"

Without letting him speak any further, I threw myself on top of him. "Yes!" Due to the sudden push, we were now rolling down the hill. It hurt, yes. But we were happy. Yells and laughs filled the atmosphere.

"Vivy!" He yelled as soon as we came to a stop. Coriolanus rolled himself on top of me and showered me in kisses. "You're crazy, Vivy, and I love that."

words from melur !

just watched one day on netflix so let's imagine the hill is similar to arthur's seat

i'm hitting writer's block so i am absolutely sorry if this chapter is slightly dull! i promise to have something better coming in the next chapter!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

46.1K 1.5K 36
*:๊”ซ:* ๐Œ๐Ž๐๐„๐˜, ๐๐Ž๐–๐„๐‘, ๐†๐‹๐Ž๐‘๐˜ โ‹† หš๏ฝกโ‹†เญจเญงหš{๐‚๐Ž๐‘๐ˆ๐Ž๐‹๐€๐๐”๐’ ๐’๐๐Ž๐–} In the Capitol's shadow, where white roses conceal secrets and emera...
151K 5.1K 90
๐—œ๐—ก ๐—ช๐—›๐—œ๐—–๐—› ๐—ฅ๐—”๐—œ๐—ก ๐—–๐—ข๐—Ÿ๐—Ÿ๐—œ๐——๐—˜๐—ฆ ๐—ช๐—œ๐—ง๐—› ๐—ฆ๐—ก๐—ข๐—ช โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ Coriolanus Snow is a cold and conniving individual, Valentina Hartwick is su...
6.8K 186 12
๐•ค๐•Ÿ๐• ๐•จ ๐•๐•’๐•Ÿ๐••๐•ค ๐• ๐•Ÿ ๐•ฅ๐• ๐•ก! !HUNGER GAMES: BALLAD OF SONGBIRDS AND SNAKES IS PROPERTY OF SUZANNE COLLINS ONLY! "So, Bobbin, Mayfair . . . who's...
200K 5K 28
When Aria Thorne volunteers as tribute to save her best friend, Lucy Gray, she's unaware of the ways in which her life will change at the hands of Co...