Instagram || Taylor Swift ima...

By StateOfGrace08

For the gay girlies!! Gxg ofc My second book, I really wanted to make one with like those instagram posts so... More

1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25
26.
27.
28.
29.
30.
31.
32.
33.
34.
35.
36.
38.
39.
40.
41.
42.
43.
44.
45.
46.
47.
48.
49.
50.
51.
52.
53.
54.
55.
56.
57.
58.
59.
60.

37.

833 24 18
By StateOfGrace08

SMUTTT!!! (I tried writing top Y/N but turns out i'm horrible at it) 

You were sat on Taylors sofa in her living room, watching a marvel movie on the big TV screen she had. You two just had dinner, Taylor had made one of our favorites Pesto Pasta. She probably got that information from that game at your party, you were very grateful that you had answered that cause her pasta was absolutely amazing. You two chatted for a little, Taylor didn't want you to go yet so she asked if you wanted to watch a movie and you happily accepted.

"So Y/N tell me some basic things about yourself, I feel like I haven't really got to know you when we were in Paris" She said as she turned to you 

"Oh you've got to be kidding me, first of all I hate questions like these" You said and let out a stupid laugh "Uhm let's see..... Im 25 you know that, i'm a graphic designer- which is really chill since its a very flexible job, and uuuuh.... yeah I dont know" You tried telling her about yourself but you really didn't know what to say, you just did whatever and it showed.

"I see now why you don't like these questions" She said and laughed with you "Are you single?" she then asked with a serious tone

"Okay wow, sudden mood change I also can't handle that" You said, and let out another stupid chuckle "Duh I'm single, or else what happened in Paris wouldn't have happened" 

"What do you like to do in your spare time?" she then asked you

"If I have to be honest with you, I just sleep" You said again giggling "Like I'm gonna be real I don't do a lot, I sleep, I do my work, hangout with friends, go to a party or club sometimes and then sleep again" 

"Wow who knew that there's not so much about you" She said sarcastically "Good to know tho, we should do staying in-dates more then?" She then said a big grin on her face

"This was a date?- oh yeah right" You were confused thinking it would just be dinner, but then realized that Taylor was trying to get to know you more

Taylor laughed at you stupidity "You're so innocent" She said

"Oh? so I am innocent?" You said daringly 

Taylor smirked down at you "What you want to prove me other wise?" she said and chuckled 

"Say less" You said and stood up, you turned to Taylor and knelt down right in front of her, you let your hands rest on both of her knees.

"What do you think you're doing?"Taylor said and you could hear the nervousness in her voice

"You?" You said confidently as you felt your own face warm up "Would be easier if you had your pants off" you continued and chuckled at yourself, Taylor looked at you a little shocked but aroused while you looked at her cutely through your eyelashes.

"I knew you were straight forward but not like this" She said grinning at you "We'll see how you do" She said and stood up, she unbuttoned her pants letting them fall to the ground. She stood right in front of you, your face at the height of her crotch "I'll make it easier for you and take these of too" She said pulling down her panties as she sat back down again.

You looked at her flushed face and then back down to her glistening pussy that was now right in front of your face. You let your hands climb further onto her thigh, you leaned in getting a taste of her. 

You let out a pleased hum as you tasted her, sending vibrations onto her clit making her let out a surprised gasp. You made your tongue explore her pussy, sucking her clit once in a while before you pushed your tongue into her, your thumb circling circles on her clit. 

You had never ever eaten someone out before but hearing the curse words and whimpers coming from Taylor you guessed that you were doing a pretty good job. Taylors hands were gripping your hair, pulling you even closer than you already were. Your knees were getting sore but you didn't care, you felt Taylors legs tremble beneath your hands signaling that she was close "Oh! Fuck Y/N im gonna cum" Taylor said breathy, letting a few moans out in the process. You didn't say anything in return and just continued what you were doing, speeding up a little. 

She let out a loud moan of your name as she came undone on your tongue, you swallowed every drop of cum and then pulled back, looking up at her with a grin of success. 

You stood back up and sat down next to her "So did I prove it to you?" You said while looking over at her, it must have been a euphoric minute for her cause it took her a little while for her to react.

"Yeah absolutely" She said "Fuck where did you learn that" She then said as she looked at you, this time you saw something different in her eyes, still sparkling but they looked at you more adoringly and you were scared to admit it, more in love, cause at first she just looked at you wanting and lustful. 

It took you a moment to answer, cause you were thinking about what actually was going on between the two of you "Just got lucky on my first try" You said and smiled 

"There's no fucking way that was your first time" She then said with a shocked expression 

"It was" you said still smiling, and still thinking about what you two where. You knew that you felt something for her + this was supposed to be a date. You didn't want these nights to be just hook-ups but also you didn't want to move that fast. 

"What are you thinking about Y/N?" Taylor said shaking you out of your head

"I- just- Uhm.. What are we?" You asked looking down and then looking back up to Taylor who had a confused expression 

"What do you want us to be?" Taylor said in return, confusing you even more

You thought about it a little and then spoke up "We'll.. I'd like to get to know you more- I mean the 'hook-ups' are great but I could really see something happening between us in the future" You said, making sure to carefully choose your words 

"Noted, you tend to think more about the future than life in the moment" She said smiling "I'd like the same" she said and gave you a sweet kiss.

You went back for another kiss, but this time it turned to a heated make-out session. You climbed onto her lap, your tongues fighting for dominance but of course Taylor won. Her hands were firmly gripping your thighs, pushing you down onto her lap. You were grinding onto her like  needy teenager but you didn't feel ashamed, you just needed her so badly. 

She pulled back, taking a moment to breath "You wanna ride my fingers baby?" She said with a somewhat hoarse but seductive tone. Her fingers between your waist and the band of your skirt ready to pull them down

"uh-huh" You mumbled and desperately nodded, letting Taylor pull down your skirt and taking your panties down with it.

She snaked her hand in between your legs, rubbing her thumb on your clit as she ran two of her fingers through your slick folds. She teased your entrance with the tip of her fingers and then suddenly pushed two fingers right into you, you threw your head back out of pleasure and also giving Taylor full access to your neck. Taylor leaned a little forward, kissing your jawline and neck leaving some marks and bites behind. 

Taylor curled her fingers making you let out a pleasurable yelp "Oh fuck mommy" You moaned out without thinking. You looked down at Taylor inspecting her face for a reaction, her face flushed red from arousal oh so it turns out she has a mommy kink. Your head tilted back again, your eyes tightly shut as Taylor continuously hit your g-spot. 

"That's right slut, call me mommy" She then said in a raspy voice, if you had to be honest you never thought you would react so well to someone calling you a slut but when she said it it felt like you could cum already. 

You felt that familiar tightening feeling in your stomach, ready for release "I-im so c-close" You said and moaned out her name. Taylor repositioned you on her lap so she could jack-hammer into you, making you scream-out her name. 

"Such a good little slut, cum for me baby" She then said, pulling you over the edge. 

"Fuckfuckfuckfuckfuck TAYLOR" you moaned before the orgasm really hit you, you collapsed onto her. Your chin leaning on her shoulder as you panted, your eyes tightly shut as Taylor helped you ride out your high.

"Good girl" Taylor whispered in your ear, ugh just her voice could make you cum again.

You pushed yourself back of off her shoulder so you could look at her with your tired eyes, she grinned at you "You have a little lipstick on your teeth" You said, pointing it out and burst out laughing, she removed it and to be honest it looked really hot, but almost everything she did could make you fall head over heels.

"Well you have lipstick all over your face" She said laughing with you, cause she was the one the lipstick came from ".. And on your neck and chest-" 

"Okay stop it" You said giggling, right in that moment you knew that she'd be the one for you. 

This is the foulest shit I have ever written, Amen.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

40K 980 33
welcome to my first taylor imagines book! 🤍 there will be mature themes which will be pointed at the top of each chapter that any of that stuff will...
22.8K 571 20
Taylor Swift gxg one shots All chapters are individual one shots, unless stated to be part of a different chapter. (y/n), abbreviation for "your name...
11.9K 571 7
TayNew AU Collection inspired by Olivia Rodrigo's Sour Album. Note: I unpublished some chapters I am currently editing. They'll be back soon! 😉
4K 113 6
my first book! - taylor swift imagines/oneshots in second person, reader x taylor requests are welcome!!💕 mostly fluff cuz idk how to write smut but...