Daughters of Chaos

By LAArms21

Two sisters. One MC. And a whole lot of drama. Phoenix and Raven never imagined that they'd lose so much so... More

*****
Note to Readers
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
22
23
24
25
26
27
28

21

212 16 2
By LAArms21

Chapter Twenty-One

A/N: This chapter is NSFW... Enjoy!  ;)

Phoenix

Raptor and Reaper followed us home, parking their bikes in Raptor's driveway in case any rival crew members decided to cruise the neighborhood. Dad implored us to be careful. He reminded us how dangerous Dom and his crew were and told us we would be safer at our place than the clubhouse until further notice. I guess he's worried the Desert Bastards- Dom's crew- will show up there if they have another attack planned.

It's a lot to take in. Twenty-four hours ago, I was a normal adult taking college classes to prepare myself for the next stage of my life. And now, it feels like I'm a character in some seedy television series. Is this real? Am I dreaming right now?

The front door slams closed and latches behind me. So, not a dream. I stand in the living room with my arms wrapped around myself, unsure what to do next. Raptor is watching me cautiously as if he is afraid to get too close.

We need to talk, but I don't really want an audience for that. Should I invite him to my room?

I wrestle with the answer as Raven tosses her things on the kitchen table. "I need to shower," she announces, heading to her room to grab clean clothes.

Reaper trails close behind her, stopping just outside the threshold. When he tails her to the bathroom, she spins around narrowing her eyes at him. "If you think for one second I'm letting you in there with me, you've got another thing coming!" She presses her index finger into his chest hard as she leers at him.

He eyes her finger before meeting her eye again, his face is unamused. "Wait out here and have your little fantasy or whatever. But take one step in that room, and I'm turning you into a eunuch!" She threatens, slamming the door in his face.

Reaper lets out a frustrated sigh as he posts up against the wall just outside the bathroom, crossing his arms over his chest.

Now is my chance. I need to take it.

Reaching my hand out to Raptor, I don a mask of confidence and mentally prepare myself for the talk that is about to happen. He slowly takes my hand and lets me lead him to my bedroom. I shut the door behind us and lock it.

Raptor watches me, sending a curious look my way as one of his thick eyebrows quirks. I shrug. "I thought we could use some privacy. There's a lot we should probably talk about."

He grimaces but nods his head. Not wanting to prolong the inevitable, I sit on the edge of the bed, bracing myself for the conversation I need to start. Raptor sits next to me close enough that his thigh touches mine. The heat from his body has a calming effect on me. I never noticed it before. Just being near him makes everything that's happened a little less terrifying.

"So, Viper told you about the club?" He starts.

I nod. "He said you guys aren't just a group of guys who like bikes and turning wrenches. He told us that the club's side businesses aren't exactly... legal?"

His eyes leave mine, finding a spot on the floor as he answers quietly, "Yeah. That's true."

I swallow hard, scared to know the answer to my next question. "What do you do for the club?"

His head snaps up and his jaw tightens. A minute passes before he answers, "I keep the books for the club businesses- all the businesses." He sighs heavily before continuing, "and when necessary... I run club errands. Sometimes involving fists and weapons."

I study him, noticing the anxiety and shame rolling off him as the truth about his part in the MC comes out. His body is tight and trembling. The time we've spent together recently has given me a little insight about the man sitting next to me. He feels more deeply than he likes to show. He's loyal to a fault. And I know with everything he does, he just wants to make his dad proud. Even if he isn't here to see it.

The connection we've made in such a short time is both exciting and startling. If he feels half as much for me as I do for him, then my reaction to the news about the club will hold a lot of weight in his heart. Me backing away from our relationship because of it would hurt him more than he'd admit.

It would be the smart thing- to take a step back and evaluate the kind of future I want for myself. Getting involved with someone so dangerous puts me at risk. It's not the kind of future I ever envisioned for myself. But I can't stomach the thought of not being with him.

Call it foolish. Call it whatever you want. But I don't think I can walk away from him. No matter how dangerous he may be.

"I get it," he says softly, "if you can't handle that. If you don't want to be with me... I get it."

His words tug at my heart. He looks devastated.

My hand finds his, curling around it firmly and his eyes find mine. They're so full of hope, that I can hardly stand it. One word from me and that hope would be extinguished. I'd be free to choose a different path for my future.

Or...

"I can handle it," I tell him.

Surprise flashes in his glassy orbs. "You can?"

A small smile spread across my lips as I bob my head. "It's scary and crazy, but I can't imagine not being with you. It hasn't been long, but I'm already in too deep to turn back."

The tension seems to melt off his body at my words and before I realize it his lips are on mine, pressing desperately against them. With everything that's gone on lately, he needs this. We need this.

My arms fly around his neck pulling him closer as my mouth works against his. When his slick tongue swipes over my lips, I happily open for him. The kiss turns frantic as his hands weave through my hair, plastering my face to his.

A deep moan sounds in his throat, the sound echoing straight to my lower half. I need this. I need him.

I use all my strength to pull him down on top of me. One of his hands drifts slowly down my side, sending tingles down my spine. He breaks the kiss, watching me as his hand creeps slowly toward my breast. When his thumb skims the underside of my covered flesh, he looks at me. His unspoken question speeds the beating of my already racing heart.

I nod, knowing what he wants- what we both want. His palm moves up, cupping my mound as my nipples harden beneath my shirt. A gasp catches in my throat as he massages one and then the other.

My body's on fire as he nuzzles his face between my tits, sending a wave of need through me. Raptor's mouth moves over them next, capturing my nipple between his teeth. He nips and sucks each one through my shirt as his hands explore the skin under my top.

His rough hands slowly move upward, teasing me as they make their way to where I want them most. His erection presses firmly against my leg as his hips start to thrust. Fuck, I need him.

I arch off the bed, pulling my shirt over my head, and claw at the hem of his where it rests over his jeans. He quickly obliges, ripping the shirt from his body and tossing it blindly to the floor. His hard, tattooed body takes my breath away, and my hands start wandering over his ink.

When I trace the outline of one tattoo to where it disappears under his waistline, he moans into my chest. I tease at the top of his jeans, as his mouth latches to my neck, licking and biting, sending me into a frenzy.

We've messed around before, but he's never pushed me to go further than I was willing. He's never pushed further than second base, and right now, I need that to change.

"I need you," I tell him breathily. "I need you now."

"Tell me what you need, baby," he mumbles against my skin.

A whimper escapes my lips as I confess, "I need you inside me."

Raptor lets out a growl, pulling away from me. He sits back on his knees and devours me with his eyes. His hands dance up and down my chest and stomach, stopping to play when he reaches my needy breasts.

"You sure, baby?"

My hips jerk off the bed and I lick my lips as he pinches both nipples between his fingers. "Please!"

He presses his hips against me, rolling them, teasing me with delicious friction that only makes me want more. So, I say the thing that is bound to drive him crazy. Crazy enough to give me what I want.

"Fuck me, Raptor."

He stills, and his ragged breath is hot against my tits. For a second, I think he's about to stop like he has so many times before when things got too hot and heavy. He's been a perfect gentleman to me intimately so far in our relationship. But a gentleman isn't what I want right now. Right now, I need him, unleashed.

He hovers over me, leveling his face with mine and I wait for the words that will stop us in our tracks once again. But they never come.

"Call me Mason," he commands.

My chest heaves with need as I repeat my request. "Fuck me, Mason."

His eyes roll back and I watch as his reserve snaps. He trails his lips down my body, kissing, licking, and sucking all the way down until he finds the top of my leggings. With one more glance at my face, he hooks them with his thumbs and pulls them off with my panties in one smooth motion.

Sparks fly behind my eyes when his thumb presses against my bundle of nerves atop my shaved mound. A loud gasp sounds from my lips as he works me with precision. I can feel my orgasm priming as he slides a thick digit inside me quickly followed by another. His hands work my pussy as his tongue finds my nipples.

He growls as my orgasm clamps down on his warm fingers. I writhe and moan as he brings me to completion. His hands are still pumping inside me as he says, "Need to see them, baby."

His teeth gently clamp down on my nipple, telling me the them he was referring to. I arch off the bed and unhook my bra, tossing it away so he can have access to my naked chest.

My eyes roll back as he sucks one nipple into his mouth, palming the other breast with a now-freed hand that just rewarded me with a stellar orgasm.

"These need to go," I tell him, pulling at his jeans.

"Soon," he replies as his mouth drifts south. Before I can argue, his sinful lips start dancing over my labia.

My breathing comes in huffs as I feel his tongue dart out, swiping slowly up and down my soaking slit. It's euphoria. Nothing else matters right now besides this man and what he's doing with his tongue. It's sinfully delicious, and I never want it to end.

As Mason brings me to a second climax, I bury my hands in his hair, tugging and pulling as he drives me wild. I can't remember my own name as waves of ecstasy crash down around me.

He repositions so his hips are between mine. I feel the warmth of his naked flesh. The length of his hard member presses against my opening, and I think I might die of happiness. I look down and an unintelligible sound leaves my lips.

He's massive! And beautiful. So thick and veiny and long, surrounded by neatly groomed hair over a sexy tattoo that screams sexual deviant. I've never wanted anyone so badly. And I've never seen a penis so large before. I'm not even sure the whole thing will fit inside me.

But I'm more than willing to try.

He rolls on a condom and positions himself before looking back at me. "You ready, baby?"

"Yes!"

Mason starts slow, inching his huge cock inside me little by little until he's fully sheathed inside my warm walls. I've never felt so full before, verging on the edge of painful, but I like it. He pulls out, then pushes back in slowly, pumping back and forth until I'm used to the feeling of his fullness.

He starts to moan as he picks up the pace, thrusting faster and harder, punching my cervix with every pump. "Oh, fuck yes! Mason! Oh, Mason!"

I feel my walls starting to quiver as another orgasm builds. My legs clamp around him, pulling him closer as I buck my hips in synch with his. Closer and harder we thrust, taking each other to the brink as sweat slides down our skin. The sounds of slapping, moaning, and incoherent cries echo through the room as we chase our finale.

"So. Fucking. Tight. Phoenix! Aw fuck! So goddamn tight!"

His pace becomes frantic as my coil threatens to snap. "Fuck! Mason, I'm gonna-," I cry as my orgasm pulses through me.

He grunts, pumping impossibly faster as his own orgasm shudders through him moments later. His breath is ragged as his movement slows, his hips thrusting slowly as he wrings out the last ounces of pleasure inside the condom.

Our foreheads press together as we lay there, still attached, basking in the aftermath of our lovemaking. Mason trembles above me as he brings our lips together in a searing kiss. "That was incredible, Phoenix."

A delirious smile spreads across my lips. "You can say that again."

He kisses me again before pulling out and tossing the spent condom in the trash. When he lays back down beside me, he pulls my back against his chest, peppering my neck with kisses.

"That was fucking amazing," he says as he settles in behind me, wrapping his arm securely between my breasts.

"Yes, it was," I breathe, melting into him as the tension of the last twelve hours starts to become a distant memory.

With Mason lying naked against me, the fear I felt earlier seems to disappear as does any question I had about whether or not I was making a huge mistake. This feels too right for it to be wrong. 

A/N:

Finally, some smut! 

What do you all think about this one? Is Viper right about the girls being safer at their house? And what will he do when he finds out his Treasurer is dating one of his girls? I'd love to hear your predictions! 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

194K 4K 37
Guardians of Freecaster High #2 While most senior girls only have to worry about graduation and prom, Lexi Young has her hands full with helping her...
940K 23.4K 50
#First book in the Queen series# Kylie Jones, daughter of Robert Jones President of the Hells Dragons MC. Her story is a little different. She was on...
62.2K 432 17
🚨 Full version out on kindle unlimited & Amazon 🚨 | Prequel to 'My brothers best friend' & 'My best friends sister' | ...
418K 18.3K 45
Jenna Childs and Deke Jeter grow up together as the closest of friends in the little town of Las Palmas, but unbeknownst to them, a terrible secret f...