The Farmer's Daughter is the...

By witchy8181

Genre: Space, Doting, Farming, Time travel, Healing Synopsis: Xu Linyue from the 21st century crossing over w... More

Waken up
Warmth
Space
Origin
White Rice Porridge
Going Out
Go up the mountain
Harvest
Inquiry
Shock
Arrangements
Going to town #1
Going to town #2
Selling Ginseng
Shopping
Going Home
Planning
Growing Vegetables
Upgrade
Selling Vegetables
Cooperation
Buying Land
Recruitment
Enrollment
Buy Cattle
Celebration
Start of Construction
Recognition
Teaching Martial Arts
A Meaningful Lesson
Barbecue
Robbery
Subdues
Discussion
Purchasing
First Stage (of a building)
Setting up a banquet
Visits
Geese Passing Ghostly Shadows
Uninvited Guest
Let's talk about cooperation again
Recruitment
Young man
Entering the Mountain Again
White Wolf
See Ginseng Again
Night Detective
Start of Construction
Building a Greenhouse
Staying Overnight
Attacked on the mountain
White Wolf Helps
Fishing
Giving away prescriptions
Celebrations
Wine
Planning
Decoration 1
Decoration 2
Conquer
White Wolf, Moves In
Iron Triangle
Painting
Stocking up
Attraction
Opening
County Magistrate
Popular
Master Qian
Farewell
Return to the Village
Fierce Battle with Black Bear
Stalking
Lively
Campfire Barbecue
Panic
Explanation
Apology
Harvest
Qi Chuyun
Agreements
Family Portrait
Backgammon
Pills
Road Construction
Brothers, coming Back home
Third Brother's Ambition
Learning to Paint
Selling Medicine
Audit
Starting Construction
Rich Uncle
Thrilling
Trickery
Go to Yamen
Sharing Contract
Come to the door
The contract is completed
Xiaoba wins the championship
Potato Flour
Pocket Money
Gifts
Paying wages
Houniu Village
Returning to the Xu Family
Chinese New Year
Lively
Banquet
Eating Dumplings
Arrangement
Buying a House
Planting Fruit Trees
Exam
Examination Results
Announcement
Invitation
Untitled Chapter
Business comes to the door
Discussion
Negotiation completed
Vixen
Red Worm
Beer
Not Enough
Ice Making
Buying people
Introduction
Giving Names
Surprised Fu Rui
Smoothie
Popularity
Plan
Ancestral Hall Meeting
Competition
Help
Beast
Encountering a Black Bear Again
Taking in a Younger Brother
The Jealous Old Man
Untitled Chapter
Going to Town Alone
Lianhua (Lotus) Village
The Poor Siblings
Vicious
Untitled Chapter
Leaving
Misunderstanding
Rescue
Willing
Revenge
Decision
Untitled Chapter
Departure
Arriving Home
Lively
Untitled Chapter
Village Chief's Concerns
Bringing into Space
Training Begins
Giving Silver

Jade Pendant

2.2K 85 6
By witchy8181

Xu Wenwu found the jade pendant with his name on it, carefully took it in his hand and looked at it. The orchid carved on it is really vivid, his sister must have spent a lot of effort on it.

Putting the jade pendant in his arms, holding Qibao's fleshy little face, he said solemnly: "Big brother will definitely keep the jade pendant given by Qibao. Big brother likes the gift you gave me very much."

Xu Zhiyong said: "Sister, we all have it, do you have it too?"

Qibao smiled and said: "Of course I have one, too. It's the same as yours. If we carry it with us, others will know that we are from the same family."

Xiaowu was the most arrogant and ran to the old man to show off with the jade pendant.

The old man was shocked when he saw the white jade pendant in his grandson's hand, and asked: "Xiao Wu, where did this jade pendant come from?"

Xiaowu said proudly: "It was given to me by my sister, and not only do I have it, but my brother and everyone of them have it!"

The old man found his granddaughter and asked: "Qibao, did you get this from your master? It seems to be valuable at first glance. Xiaowu and Xiaoliu are still young. Wouldn't it be a pity if they lost it one day? Otherwise, give it to them when they are older!"

Qibao exclaimed: "I've already given it to my brother and the others, how can I take it back? Don't worry grandpa, just let them put it away themselves and wait until they are older to take it out and wear it later."

The old man had no choice but to tell his grandchildren: "You are still studying in school, so it is not suitable to bring these valuables with you. Take them back to your room and keep them safely."

Mrs. Zhang and Ms. Li were both grateful when they learned that Qibao had given each of their children a valuable jade pendant. Qibao treated every brother the same way and did not say that Xiaosi and Xiaoliu were her biological brothers. Favoring one over the other, they will talk to their sons later about how to treat Qibao better in the future.

The next day was the second day of the Lunar New Year, and it was the day when the daughters-in-law returned to their parents' homes. Xu Dabo and Xu Erbo couple got up early, the four want to follow their parents to go to the grandparents' house to pay New Year's greetings.

Moving the annual gifts Mrs. Wang had prepared for them to the carriage, there were quite a few things prepared, definitely the first of its kind in the village.

Mrs. Zhang's and Mrs. Li's natal villages were on the same road and on the same route, so they sat in a carriage, which was driven by Xu Dabo, who bid farewell to the family before driving the carriage and starting off.

Nearly half of the people in the house were gone, and it suddenly seemed a lot deserted.

At this time, Xiaoling's soft voice came from Qibao's mind: "Master, the dumplings you brought in are so delicious, but they were snatched away by the little white wolves before I was full."

Qibao patted her head. She almost forgot about the two little guys, so she said: "Next time I go into space and make dumplings for you to eat. You can eat as many as you want!"

Xiaoling said happily: "Good, then master must keep her word!" He usually lived in space, and normally just ate some fruits, so it was inevitable that he would feel fresh when he suddenly ate something different.

Qibao still had a lot of unfinished plans, and while Elder Xu wasn't busy right now, she was ready to discuss her next step with her grandfather.

When Qibao found the old man, he was chatting with her grandfather's Lin.

Seeing that Qibao was looking for him, the old master asked: "Qibao, is there something you want from grandpa?"

Qibao said: "I'm here to discuss the brewery with Grandpa!"

Old Man Lin began to avoid suspicion and said: "Then I'll go out for a walk first, while you old man and grandchildren talk."

Qibao dragged her grandfather's Lin and said: "Grandfather also stayed to listen, and if I have thought of anything thoughtless, I hope that grandfather can give more advice."

Elder. Xu said: "Yes, when there are more people, there are more ideas. Brother Lin, sit down and listen to what Qibao has to say. You will be the person in charge of the workshop in the future, so it will be beneficial to listen."

When she saw her grandfather nod, Qibao said: "First of all, Grandpa's Lin can learn to read with grandpa during this period. Grandpa knows a lot of characters now. It's not too late for you to learn now, grandpa. This is good for managing the workshop."

Old Man Lin gritted his teeth and nodded: "Okay, I will learn from you in the future. Please give me more guidance in the future."

Elder. Xu smiled and nodded and said: "In the future, older brother will ask me if you don't know anything, although I don't recognize every word, I still know nine out of ten of the commonly used ones."

Qibao said somewhat amusedly: "Grandpa, you see, grandpa has learned to use idioms. Grandpa will definitely be able to do it in the future..." Don't think she doesn't know that grandpa just means to show off. He says modest words, but in fact he is extremely proud of himself.

Qibao returned to the topic and said: "After the Chinese New Year, I plan to buy the lawn at the foot of Daqing Mountain and plant grapes, strawberries, and blueberries. I have prepared fruit seedlings. These are the raw materials for making wine. I also need to find workers to build a workshop. We have to do it at the same time, with the help of spiritual water, the fruits will be mature around May, and the workshop will be built by then."

The old man thought for a moment and said: "That area is not small. It covers an area larger than our entire Xujia Village. It is still at the foot of the mountain. Is there anything wrong with it?"

"I plan to plant some other fruit trees, squeeze the juice into it and provide it to the barbecue restaurant. The juice in the store is only suitable for adults. I think there should be something suitable for children to drink, and this fruit juice is good."

"Well, Qibao, you are very thoughtful, but most of the men in our village work in greenhouses. Where can we find these workers?" the old man asked.

Qibao replied: "Who said that only men can work in the workshops? I think the aunts and wives in the village are pretty good, and women are always more careful when working than men. What we do in the workshop requires food. You can't be careless about what's in a person's stomach, and we must make it clear to everyone when the time comes."

The old man thought it made sense, so he said: "Well, yes, Qibao is very thoughtful. Grandpa thinks the idea is good. What does Brother Lin have to say?"

Old man Lin said hesitantly: "Since we are recruiting women from the village, will it be difficult for me to manage it as a man? I always have to avoid suspicion!"

Qibao said: "This is not easy. When the time comes, let grandma manage the workers, and grandpa will be responsible for the warehouse and the records of the incoming and outgoing wine. When the time comes, I will ask my father to help grandpa."

Old man Lin nodded and said: "Don't worry, Qibao. Grandpa will study hard and take care of this brewery for you. Your grandpa and I worked as a clerk in the town when I was young. Although I can't read, I have learned some management skills. I didn't expect that I could experience the feeling of being a steward at this age, and it's all thanks to Qibao."

Qibao said: "When the time comes, I will pay my grandparents wages."

"I am your grandpa, shouldn't I help you? Why do I need you to pay me wages? As long as your grandma and I are fed, clothed and warm!"

Qibao said: "No, since grandpa and grandma are also part of the workshop, they should be the same as other workers, and they should have the same treatment. This is a rule. Grandpa, you can't take the lead and break the rules, how will you manage other people in the future?"

Old man Lin was stunned for a moment after being deceived by Qibao. He felt that what Qibao said was too serious. In this case, he might as well take it. Anyway, he couldn't spend much money here, and he would be buried in the ground in the future. The money still belonged to Qibao, so he nodded in agreement.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

31K 1.2K 43
𝑬𝒗𝒆𝒏 𝒈𝒐𝒅𝒔 𝒉𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒂𝒏 𝒖𝒏𝒉𝒐𝒍𝒚 𝒑𝒂𝒔𝒕 There is one rule in this world, a human rises as a god, they fall as a ghost, but in the end...
301K 5.4K 200
Part 2 In her previous life, as Yun Xi lay on her deathbed due to a terminal illness, her famous painter husband said to her heartlessly, "Yun Xi, le...
67 7 5
Special thanks to xiaoAnZheee for helping edit!! In elementary school, Xue Youka had an urological surgery, leading to him being forced to wear his c...
59.9K 1.7K 142
Chapter: 1001-1142 After Xiao Lingyu was betrayed by her boyfriend, she had the scumbag underneath her feet and along with the slut. Then, she used t...