leeAra || KTH

By cupacake7

you can never be kim Ara , not even in your dreams , you are just lee Ara ~ KIM TAEHYUNG then you are at dis... More

characters
Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31
Part 32
Part 33
Part 34
Part 35
Part 36
Part 37
Part 38
Part 39
Part 40
Part 41
Part 42
Part 43
Part 44
Part 46
Part 47
Part 48
šŸ’—šŸ’—A/NšŸ’—šŸ’—

Part 45

325 17 2
By cupacake7

leeara's face became pale when  she saw yeontan . till now she didn't know that their is one dog in Kim's mansion . she wanted to shout but she is afraid that everyone will know her weakness . she was diving in millions of thoughts when Taehyung noticed her .

he then look at the other direction where she was staring , he understood the whole scene .  yoongi noticed her and asked " is everything fine leeara " 

yeontan came near leeara and she was about to scream but stopped when Taehyung her head in his chest and hugged her tightly . she clutched his shirt tightly and closed her eyes .

sera asked " what happened leeara "  Taehyung carried her in bridal style while saying " she is feeling little dizzy she need some rest " he took her to his room 

sera and suga looked at each others and thought " how did he knows that she is feeling dizzy " 

Taehyung placed leeara on his bed and cupped her face while asking " are you fine "  

" do...........do you have a dog in your house " she asked in terrified tone 

" I'm sorry , i totally forgot about that . btw its yeontan .......... it won't bite don't worry "

meanwhile yeontan came into his room wagging his tail . " look it came inside do something " 

Taehyung raised her chin and said while looking into her eyes " it won't do anything , believe me ............ I promise , you just need to touch it once and bhoom your fear will fade away "

" no never , i won't do that harmful stunt in my life " leeara said in crumbling tone 

" look at me ..... you believe me right ! just do as i say " 

he slowly carried yeontan in his hands and sat beside leeara . she just closed her eyes refusing to look at it . Taehyung slowly took leeara's hand and placed it on yeontan's back . 

she flinched when she felt the soft skin of yeontan . Taehyung made her rub yeontan's back and said " open your eyes " in his deep voice 

she slowly opened her eyes and saw yeontan peacefully sleeping in Taehyung's laps . Taehyung smiled and removed his hand from her hand and singled her to touch it .  first she nodded her head as no but she touched it afterwards . 

she giggled while touching it " its smooth , silky and soft "  Taehyung smiled and said " look you are not afraid of it anymore "  leeara smiled and said " you made it "  

" so practically i deserve a reward for driving your fear away " Taehyung said and moved forward to kiss leeara when suddenly sera opened door and looked at them " you said she was dizzy ........................ well mom is calling you guys for dinner " 

-----------------

at dining 

MR Kim returned and saw Taehyung in the house . he didn't said anything . he saw leeara coming behind him . leeara greeted him and he greeted her back . they all sat for having dinner 

everyone was silent . leeara asked " you guys usually be silent while eating "  sera said " no ! its just today "  leeara asked " do i presence make you uncomfortable uncle Kim "  

MR Kim cleared his throat and said " no  leeara " leeara again asked " do my husband's presence make you uncomfortable MR Kim " 

MR Kim remained silence for a couple of seconds and replied " no ! we are glad to have you and your husband at our house " 

" what are me and my husband to you MR Kim ? " leeara asked while raising her eyebrows 

MR Kim sighed and said " my son and daughter in law ...... I'm very happy to have you both here "  

leeara smiled and said " thanks father in law for feeling happy to have us here " 

Mrs Kim , sera and suga controlled their smiles . Taehyung whispered " you are indeed lee jong suk's daughter "  leeara smiled and whispered " and ...... I'm your wife "  Taehyung gave a proud smile 

after finishing dinner Taehyung and leeara went back to their home . to their surprise they found Jungkook and Yeon jun at their house . 

Taehyung furrowed his brows and asked " what you guys are doing in my house " 

Yeon jun smiled and said " oho brother Taehyung , I'm so sorry about how i behaved with you . i didn't know that you were leeara's husband "

leeara was looking at them with confuse . Taehyung said " at least now you got to know who I'm so for your own safety maintain little distance from my wife "  

Yeonjun said with a cute pout " before becoming your wife she is my friend .... you can't order me to stay away from her " 

JK interrupted by saying " why the atmosphere is becoming so serious just chill brothers . we are here to play video game with leeara " 

leeara asked " really then just wait I'll be back in 5 minutes " 

Taehyung looked at them with serious look and said " ok lets play a game...... remember  if you lose you have to go to homes "  JK and Yeonjun raised their one eyebrow and JK smirked and  said " we will try our best to not lose because its fun to disturb your  peaceful night "

when leeara came back she found whole couch was occupied by Taehyung , Jungkook and yeonjun  . she frowned and said " where is my place "  

Taehyung smirked and said while tapping his lap " your place is here beb "  leeara poked her inner cheek and sat on his lap .

they started playing video game . their eyes were on the screen and their fingers were constantly moving . they all were playing game very seriously . no one is refusing to lose . 

1 hours passed and Yeonjun lost the game after trying so hard to save himself . he went to his home with a sad face . now the next target of Taehyung is Jungkook and after 2 more hours Jungkook lost and went with disappointment look on his face  

" now i can finally sit on couch and play " she got but Taehyung grabbed her waist and pulled her down making her sit on his lap " you have to play game here like this " 

leeara sighed and started playing game . she was serious at the beginning of the game but her breath got increased when Taehyung slowly started to place wet kisses on her neck 

NEW FICTION ALERT ⚠️

I have started a new fiction called SIN by sparkly  , you can check it out . I already uploaded 2 parts of it . read it and say whether should I continue or not 

.

.

.

.

.

// PLEASE VOTE SWEETIES 💖💖

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

225K 6.7K 27
Y/N recently lost her mother in a car accident. So her father took custody. But she has seven stepbrothers. So when she moves into her father's home...
9.1K 522 25
"You are really cute" She said pinching his cheek as he laughed lightly. "You are cute too." "I am dangerous as well." She said but he didn't hear...
99.7K 2.2K 20
Your name is Lee Seo-yeon.You live in America with your older brother Lee Jong-hoon.You are a famous singer,actress and dancer.Your dad is the manage...