𝑭𝒓𝒂𝒈𝒎𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒆𝒅 𝑮𝒍𝒂𝒔...

بواسطة ChelYei

Chel and Aziel the two powerful werewolf got sucked into another universe where they forgot everything and li... المزيد

𝑪𝒂𝒔𝒕
𝕀 : 𝑷𝒓𝒐𝒍𝒐𝒈𝒖𝒆
𝕀𝕀 : 𝑼𝒏𝒆𝒙𝒑𝒆𝒄𝒕𝒆𝒅 𝑷𝒊𝒆𝒄𝒆
𝕀𝕀𝕀 : 𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑻𝒓𝒖𝒕𝒉 𝑩𝒆𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒅 𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑹𝒆𝒅 𝑪𝒖𝒓𝒕𝒂𝒊𝒏
𝕀𝕍 : 𝑪𝒓𝒐𝒘𝒏𝒆𝒅 𝒐𝒏𝒆: 𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑬𝒏𝒄𝒐𝒖𝒏𝒕𝒆𝒓
𝕍 : 𝑳𝒐𝒏𝒈 𝑱𝒐𝒖𝒓𝒏𝒆𝒚
𝕍𝕀 : 𝑬𝒙𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒏𝒈𝒆 𝒐𝒇 𝑳𝒊𝒇𝒆
𝕍𝕀𝕀 : 𝑪𝒖𝒍𝒕𝒊𝒗𝒂𝒕𝒐𝒓'𝒔 𝑼𝒏𝒔𝒆𝒕𝒕𝒍𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝑹𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒍𝒂𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏
𝕍𝕀𝕀𝕀 : 𝑺𝒊𝒍𝒌𝒆𝒏 𝑺𝒉𝒂𝒅𝒐𝒘𝒔 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝑾𝒂𝒏𝒅𝒆𝒓𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝑺𝒑𝒊𝒓𝒊𝒕𝒔
𝕏 : 𝑬𝒎𝒃𝒆𝒓𝒔 𝒐𝒇 𝑭𝒓𝒊𝒆𝒏𝒅𝒔𝒉𝒊𝒑: 𝑺𝒉𝒂𝒕𝒕𝒆𝒓𝒆𝒅 𝑰𝒍𝒍𝒖𝒔𝒊𝒐𝒏𝒔
𝕏𝕀 : 𝑭𝒂𝒕𝒆'𝒔 𝑬𝒎𝒃𝒓𝒂𝒄𝒆: 𝑻𝒆𝒂𝒓𝒔 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝑹𝒆𝒅𝒆𝒎𝒑𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏

𝕀𝕏 : 𝑺𝒘𝒐𝒓𝒅'𝒔 𝑬𝒎𝒃𝒓𝒂𝒄𝒆: 𝑬𝒄𝒉𝒐𝒆𝒔 𝒐𝒇 𝒂 𝑯𝒊𝒅𝒅𝒆𝒏 𝑷𝒂𝒔𝒕

6 1 0
بواسطة ChelYei

On a bright and sunny day, the Yunhai Sect gate echoed with the unexpected cry of a baby. Startled by the sound, Leader Xiao Heng Bao felt compelled to investigate. Approaching cautiously, he discovered a basket at the entrance, cradling a helpless infant. Bewildered, Leader Xiao scanned the surroundings, hoping to spot the person responsible, but they were nowhere in sight. His attention then shifted to the precious baby nestled inside, and a letter caught his eye.

The note revealed a heart-wrenching plea: "We can't afford to raise another one. I hope any kind-hearted soul who finds this baby will graciously raise him as their own."

Despite being relatively young himself, Leader Xiao couldn't ignore the call for compassion. With a deep sense of empathy, he embraced the child, bestowing upon him the name Xiao Liang. As the days turned into years, Xiao Liang grew up within the Yunhai Sect, surrounded by cultivators, seasoned seniors, and martial arts masters. Despite his tender age, his innate talents shone brightly. In recognition of his exceptional abilities, the other leaders bestowed upon him the courtesy name Xiao Fu Ling, a title that would become synonymous with his identity.

In a short span, young Xiao Liang managed to master skills on par with his senior peers, earning both admiration and envy. Leader Xiao's fondness for him fueled resentment among some, notably Chai Yan Min, who detested the attention the boy received. Meanwhile, Song Zirui and Zhang Ming Yu lamented the disruptions caused by Xiao Liang's playful antics in the serene Yunhai Sect.

As conflicts between royalty and cultivators raged on, Xiao Liang remained just a child of ten. However, as the years passed, he blossomed into a formidable young man, his talents earning him the moniker of the Dragon Sword Wielder for his pure and innocent heart. Despite the cessation of the war between cultivators and martial artists, Xiao Liang's growing power became a source of fear for many cultivators. Greedy cultivators coveted the legendary sword he was rumored to wield, viewing him as a potential threat to their ambitions. Recognizing the danger posed to Xiao Liang, Leader Xiao made the agonizing decision to send him away from the martial arts world.

On a rainy day, Leader Xiao and Leader Ding Haoran escorted Xiao Liang to a boat, bidding him a tearful farewell at the harbor. Disciples who had grown close to Xiao Liang and seniors who treated him like a younger brother gathered to say their goodbyes. At fifteen years old, Xiao Liang was forced to leave his home behind.

"Son, listen carefully," Leader Xiao began, his voice heavy with emotion. "The journey ahead will be arduous, but you must persevere. Stay hidden, stay alive, and learn all you can."

"Why can't you come with me, Master?" Xiao Liang pleaded, his heart wrenching at the thought of separation.

"Little Fu Ling, it's too dangerous for him to accompany you," Leader Ding explained gently, offering reassurance.

"Take care of yourself, Little Fu Ling. Avoid trouble wherever you go," urged one of the seniors.

"Remember, my son, the world needs not only great power, but a pure heart that can move mountains."

As the boat began to drift away, Xiao Liang's desperate cries for his master echoed across the water. Leader Xiao watched with tears streaming down his face, his heart breaking at the necessity of sending his beloved child away.

"Let's go" Said Leader Xiao walking back to Yunhai Sect to settle the problems

The plan to protect Xiao Liang took an unexpected turn when the weather changed abruptly during the journey, leading to a tragic accident. The boat sank, and Xiao Liang struggled against the raging storm that suddenly engulfed the sea. Exhausted from swimming, he succumbed to unconsciousness, eventually succumbing to the depths below.

News of Xiao Liang's tragic fate spread quickly, reaching the ears of the grieving disciples back at the Yunhai Sect. Despite their mourning, Leader Xiao refused to accept that Xiao Liang was truly gone. He dispatched disciples to search for his body, but to no avail. Even in the face of overwhelming evidence, Leader Xiao clung to the hope that Xiao Liang was still alive.

As rumors of the Dragon Sword Wielder's demise circulated, opinions diverged. Some believed he had perished beneath the unforgiving waves, while others held onto the belief that he yet lived, concealed from the harsh realities of the martial arts world.

⋘ Unknown Island

As Xiao Liang gradually opened his eyes, he found himself in a chamber crafted from solid rock.

"You're awake," spoke an older man.

Seating himself upright, Xiao Liang inquired, "Where am I?"

"Fret not, you're in my abode. It's safe here," reassured the man.

Surveying his surroundings, Xiao Liang observed the stone dwelling, its design providing ample ventilation and a breathtaking view of the sea. Curious about the individual who had rescued him, he examined the man. Neither old nor young, he appeared to be in his forties, clad in simple grey attire that bespoke neither wealth nor poverty.

"Here, have some food," offered the man, presenting a bowl of porridge.

"Thank you, but I'm not sure if I can trust you," Xiao Liang politely declined.

"It's alright. I'm having the same porridge. Let's eat together," suggested the man, sharing a meal with him.

Feeling a bit more at ease, Xiao Liang joined in. The atmosphere turned warm and pleasant, dispelling any sense of threat from the man. Grateful for the food, Xiao Liang thanked him sincerely. After finishing their meal, the man returned with a drink, displaying continuous kindness.

Though grateful for the man's kindness, Xiao Liang remained wary of their unfamiliarity.

"May I ask your name?" inquired Xiao Liang.

"My surname is Wang. Wang Baoyi. 'Bao' as in 'Treasure,' and 'Yi' as in 'Descendants.' And you?" replied the man.

"My name is Xiao Liang, bestowed upon me by my Master. But the elders also call me Xiao Fu Ling," Xiao Liang answered, his trust in the man growing with each exchange.

"Ah, both names hold great significance," Wang Baoyi remarked approvingly.

"Thank you, Mr. Wang. Your name is quite nice too," Xiao Liang complimented.

"Ah, you're too kind," chuckled Wang Baoyi.

"May I ask, how did you end up stranded near the ocean?" queried the man.

"I was on a journey when our boat capsized. I woke up here, unsure of how I got here," Xiao Liang explained.

"Oh my, I'm sorry to hear that. And forgive me for changing your clothes. They were soaked, so I had to dry them. I hope you don't mind," Wang Baoyi apologized.

"No, not at all. Thank you for your care," Xiao Liang replied.

"You're welcome, kid," Wang Baoyi grinned.

Observing Wang Baoyi, Xiao Liang couldn't help but wonder how long the man had lived on the island.

"How long have you been here?" Xiao Liang inquired.

"About twenty years, I reckon," Wang Baoyi replied.

"Twenty years? And you've been alone all this time?" Xiao Liang gasped.

"Yes, but I've grown accustomed to it," Wang Baoyi reassured.

"It must have been terribly lonely," sympathized Xiao Liang.

"It was, but I've made peace with it," Wang Baoyi assured him.

"Have you ever tried to leave? Build a boat, perhaps?" Xiao Liang asked.

"At first, I did try to return home. But things weren't as I remembered. The world had changed, and not for the better. So, I chose to isolate myself here," Wang Baoyi explained.

"I see," nodded Xiao Liang.

"By the way, where do you want to go? I could make a boat for you," offered Wang Baoyi.

However, Xiao Liang declined, explaining that his master had sent him away to protect him from the chaos among cultivators. "Actually, my Master sent me away," Xiao Liang confessed.

"Why? What happened?" Wang Baoyi probed.

"It was to protect me. There was chaos among cultivators. I'm a disciple of the Yunhai Sect, under the tutelage of Xiao Heng Bao, known as Xiao Liang," Xiao Liang disclosed.

"You're a cultivator?" Wang Baoyi's eyes widened.

"Yes, I am. They say I'm gifted, able to match my seniors in skill. Hence, they bestowed upon me the title of Dragon Sword Wielder. But it's also why some rogue cultivators are after me—they fear I'll use my power to dominate the world," Xiao Liang explained.

"Dragon sword? You mean the Dragon Scale Sword?" Wang Baoyi queried, his expression serious.

"Yes, do you know this sword?" Xiao Liang asked excitedly.

"Of course I do," Wang Baoyi replied proudly, pointing to a portrait of the sword hanging on the wall.

"Wow, so that's what it looks like. It's so sleek," Xiao Liang marveled.

"It is, and it's flexible too," Wang Baoyi added.

"Wow, that's so cool," Xiao Liang marveled.

"It is, but not many can wield it. You know why it's called the Dragon Scale?" Wang Baoyi prompted.

"Because of its material?" Xiao Liang ventured.

"Yes, but also because of the legend surrounding it, do you know that in this world there are beast hidden somewhere, everywhere, so is demon" Wang Baoyi continued.

"Really?" Xiao Liang's interest was piqued.

"Yeah, the legend behind the Dragon Scale Sword itself is related to it"

"Then, can Mr. Wang tell me the story?" asked Xiao Liang excitedly.

"Sure." Replied Wang Baoyi and began the story

Long ago, in a time when mystical beasts roamed freely, the land was home to extraordinary creatures like the White Beard Dragon, the Black Dragon, the White Dragon, the Nine-Tailed Fox, the Fire Phoenix, and the Golden-Winged Wolf. These majestic beings once lived harmoniously in a mystical forest, a place of beauty and wonder that drew people to visit and make wishes. Yet, despite the camaraderie among most of the creatures, the Black Dragon and the Nine-Tailed Fox found solace in solitude.

One fateful day, a group of cultivators arrived in the forest, seeking to make wishes. Little did they know that their presence would alter the peaceful dynamics. The Black Dragon, harboring jealousy towards his Dragon brethren due to his intimidating appearance, initiated a conflict that would forever change the fate of the mystical forest.

A quarrel erupted between the Black Dragon and the White Beard Dragon, with the former attempting to mar the beauty of the latter. The Golden-Winged Wolf intervened to protect the White Beard Dragon, but this only fueled the Black Dragon's anger. White Dragon shielded the Golden-Winged Wolf from a fierce attack, but this only fueled the Black Dragon's anger even more, attack the White Dragon with a very powerful strike that could hurt the White Dragon, but Fire Phoenix, attempting to block the assault, suffered a wound.

The cultivators, witnessing the chaos, joined the fray against the Black Dragon. Seeing his brother was treated unfairly by the humans, White Beard Dragon shield his brother, stopping them to attack the Black Dragon further, however this action only caused the humans to insult the unforgivable Black Dragon. In his desperation and fueled by hatred, the Black Dragon aimed to slay White Beard Dragon. The White Beard Dragon fell to a fatal attack from behind, shocking both mystical creatures and cultivators alike.

Outraged, the other mystical beasts wished to pursue the Black Dragon, but they were implored by their friends not to harm him. Among the cultivators, one individual grasped the nuances of the situation. While others clamored for vengeance, this lone figure urged restraint and understanding.

"Fighting won't solve anything. Even the mighty Huo Fenghuang* was injured. Let's avoid creating more trouble and attempt to comprehend the situation," the wise man implored.

*[Huo Fenghuang is the name for Fire Phoenix]

Although his words momentarily silenced the agitated cultivators, doubt and dissent lingered. Undeterred, the man persisted, "We've just arrived. We know little of the circumstances that led to this conflict. Judging them hastily is unwise. Perhaps their strife is connected to events predating our arrival."

Despite the man's reasonable stance, skepticism persisted among some. Yet, he stood firm, emphasizing the importance of withholding judgment until the full story unfolded.

As the powerless White Beard Dragon awaited the release of his spirit, he chose to bestow a valuable gift upon the pure-hearted man. Typically, mystical beasts would either perish, allowing their spirits to soar freely, or be confined, their power harnessed by humans. However, in a rare turn of events, the White Beard Dragon's essence transformed into a delicate sword that hovered in the air. The sword glided towards the man, nestled into his hand, and vanished.

Confusion enveloped the man as he sought answers from the other mystical beasts. Though unable to communicate verbally, the creatures demonstrated respect for the man, acknowledging his role as the chosen recipient of the White Beard Dragon's final essence. Cultivators, too, paid their respects to the fallen creature.

The disdain within the Black Dragon only intensified. In a display of anger and grief, he desecrated the funeral for the White Beard Dragon, unknowingly unleashing a destructive force upon the mystical forest. Overwhelmed by guilt, the Black Dragon endeavored to mend his error. However, as the other mystical beasts evacuated the inhabitants to a nearby island, the Black Dragon's attempts to aid were met with fear and rejection.

Encountering the lonely Nine-Tailed Fox, the Black Dragon extended a helping hand. With gratitude in his eyes, the Nine-Tailed Fox accepted the offer and was transported to a safer haven. Upon the Black Dragon's return to the island, however, he discovered the devastating aftermath of his unintentional destruction.

The once-beautiful forest lay in ruins, its splendor obliterated. Haunted by remorse, the Black Dragon chose to remain amidst the desolation while the other mystical beasts, having saved the humans, disappeared without a trace. The tale of the mystical forest, once a realm of beauty and harmony, now echoed with the sorrowful consequences of jealousy, misunderstanding, and misplaced vengeance.

"And that sword was meant to bring peace, not for war. That's why the sword is flexible, and it was named the Dragon Scale Sword because the spirit of the White Beard Dragon is sealed within the sword," said Wang Baoyi, concluding the captivating tale.

"The sword only appears when it's needed and responds to a call from a pure-hearted one, isn't it?" inquired Xiao Liang.

"Yes, it's a very powerful but also a very delicate sword," Wang Baoyi explained further.

"Ah, I see now," responded Xiao Liang.

"Wait here, okay," said Wang Baoyi.

Wang Baoyi went to retrieve an old-looking book and handed it to Xiao Liang.

"Here, take this and learn it," said Wang Baoyi.

"What is this?" Xiao Liang asked.

"It's a skill that you can use with the Dragon Scale Sword," Wang Baoyi explained, momentarily shocking Xiao Liang.

"What? Why are you giving it to me?" Xiao Liang asked in confusion.

"Because one day, you will go back to your place, and you might need this. I know that you are a pure-hearted one; otherwise, we would never be fated to meet today," Wang Baoyi explained in a serious tone, as if he knew that Xiao Liang could actually wield the sword.

"You can learn it here until you are ready to sail back to your place," Wang Baoyi continued.

From that day on, Xiao Liang lived with Wang Baoyi for eight years straight. Not only did he learn the skill of the Dragon Scale Sword, but he also learned medical care from Wang Baoyi, who was an expert in it. Xiao Liang also kept practicing his martial arts and grew stronger until the day he bid farewell to Wang Baoyi and returned to the other land. Arriving at the harbor near the Shanfei Valley, he began his life as a wandering doctor.

︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~

Feng Ji Xiang, exhausted from the fight, desperately wanted to end it, but Guo Shen Cheng was determined to capture Li Wudu. To distract them and ensure his escape with the injured Li Wudu, Feng Ji Xiang utilized his skill. Swirling his folding fan, he created a small tornado that engulfed the area, blinding everyone.

Amidst the dust, the members of the Huanghun Clan shielded their eyes, allowing Feng Ji Xiang the perfect opportunity to flee with Li Wudu.

Meanwhile, Wang Xingyun, who had just finished collecting herbal plants, decided to return to the inn. As he headed back, he heard Feng Ji Xiang's distant call, turning to see him carrying an unconscious man.

In their room, Feng Ji Xiang placed Li Wudu on the bed as Wang Xingyun prepared to rescue him. Checking Li Wudu's vital signs, Wang Xingyun discovered that his breath was nearly gone. Despite the weak pulse, Wang Xingyun decided to infuse Li Wudu with some of his internal force to sustain him.

Wang Xingyun cleaning and dressing them meticulously. Feng Ji Xiang even took the initiative to change Li Wudu's soiled clothes. Once their efforts were complete, Wang Xingyun once again checked Li Wudu's pulse, relieved to find it returning to normal.

Concerned, Feng Ji Xiang inquired, "How is he?"

Wang Xingyun sighed and replied, "He almost died, but thankfully, his strong heart helped him pull through."

"That's great," Feng Ji Xiang expressed relief.

Curiosity and worry lingered in Wang Xingyun's mind as he questioned, "But what exactly happened? Why is he so severely injured?"

"It's a long story; I should have brought him here faster," Feng Ji Xiang responded.

"Yeah, you should have. What took you so long, huh?" Wang Xingyun asked, a hint of frustration evident.

Caught off guard by the sudden change in tone, Feng Ji Xiang stuttered in response, "I... "

Before Feng Ji Xiang could provide an answer, Wang Xingyun cut him off, "What if he dies? What if you brought him here too late, and I couldn't save him? Do you think giving internal force can bring someone back to life?"

Initially stunned, Feng Ji Xiang recalled Wang Xingyun's actions and stammered, "You used internal force. You also know about it. But how? Regular doctors don't know this. How do you know?"

"What do you think? Why do people call me the Miracle Doctor?" Wang Xingyun replied.

"You're a cultivator?" Feng Ji Xiang asked, surprised.

"No, I'm not," Wang Xingyun replied, attempting sarcasm, but Feng Ji Xiang took it seriously.

"Oh, so you only know about it," Feng Ji Xiang innocently replied.

Wang Xingyun was surprised that Feng Ji Xiang took his sarcastic answer seriously. Shaking his head in disbelief, Wang Xingyun looked at Feng Ji Xiang and noticed his face was also covered in blood.

"Are you wounded too?" Wang Xingyun asked.

"I-I'm alright," Feng Ji Xiang replied hesitantly.

Wang Xingyun, suspicious, raised an eyebrow. Feng Ji Xiang, with an awkward smile, decided to go to another bed across from them. However, as he took a step he hissed as if in pain. Wang Xingyun turned around, crossing his arms.

"Alright you said? Stop pretending to be tough, can you?" Wang Xingyun scolded.

"Alright, alright, fine. Why are you nagging so much?" Feng Ji Xiang complained.

"I did it for your own good, don't you know that? If you got hurt, what do you think I should say to Yuming?" Wang Xingyun replied.

"Let me see," he continued.

As Wang Xingyun checked Feng Ji Xiang's injured leg, he found that Feng Ji Xiang had also sprained his leg. Wang Xingyun dressed the wound. However, Feng Ji Xiang was more interested in Wang Xingyun's reason for caring about his injuries.

"Yuming, huh? Why do I think that you do everything she asks you to?" Feng Ji Xiang teased, a smug expression on his lips.

"I... I only do what I have to do," Wang Xingyun hesitated.

"Really?" Feng Ji Xiang continued to tease.

"Well, I mean, she's my sister now, so if you actually int-"

"Aghh!" Feng Ji Xiang shouted in pain before finishing his sentence.

"Sorry, what did you say again?" Wang Xingyun sarcastically asked.

"Forget it," Feng Ji Xiang grumbled, still in pain.

Wang Xingyun felt satisfied and nodded with a smile. After finishing dressing the wound, Wang Xingyun stood up and walked to the table with herbal plants on it. He began making an ointment for Feng Ji Xiang and Li Wudu's wounds to apply later on.

⋘ Shanfei Palace

Within the serene confines of Shanfei Palace, Yuming once again ventured into the Secret Chamber of the Knowledge Pavilion. Deep in her reading, she delved into a book chronicling the history of various clans that the palace held. The narrative within unfolded the tale of the Star Camp competition, shedding light on the various activities, interactions among clans, the competitive spirit, the leaderboard of victories, and even the notorious incident that occurred during a past Star Camp competition.

As Yuming immersed herself in the contents, she stumbled upon a story about a disciple from the Chunshui Bai Clan who had delved into forbidden magic, specifically the dark arts. The narrative continued until it abruptly halted at the point where a certain name was taken to the nursing camp.

"The clan leader and one disciple took Bai Tian to the nursing camp, but they don't allow anyone to get in, even their own disciples are not allowed. However, the aura surrounding the camp was eerie, though not necessarily threatening. People who gathered near the camp started gossiping about the peculiarity of Bai Tian. Some even mentioned that Bai Tian resembled the mysterious Second-."

Puzzled, Yuming tilted her head, sensing that she might be acquainted with the last mentioned title.

"Second? Could it be Second Prince?" she mumbled.

What intrigued her more was the name Bai Tian, which felt strangely familiar. Hastening to the section on the kingdom's history, she searched for the book detailing the history of Lanyuan Kingdom. There, she found the name "Li Zhan Tian," and beneath it was "Li Mei Hua." However, her focus honed in on Li Zhan Tian. Reading the description about him, a particular detail caught her attention.

*[The "Tian" was written in different character. The Tian that Zhan Tian has was Tian as in "Sky" but Tian that Bai Tian has was Tian as in "Sweet" ]

"Wearing a white headband with an orchid motif," she recited.

Her mind flashed back to the story Feng Ji Xiang had shared about saving a man from dark magic.

"That white headband with an orchid motif, it reminds me of someone," Feng Ji Xiang's words echoed in her mind.

Numerous thoughts, questions, assumptions, and theories swirled in her head.

"Could it be..."

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

32.7K 2.3K 7
Two childhood soulmates turned into enemies! 🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹 "Yahh.. You.. Xiao FUCKING Zhan..!" Yibo yelled in a vary loud voice which was very displ...
Reverse Time بواسطة Rika

قصص الهواة

49.7K 3.1K 22
When Wei Ying let go of Lan Zhan hand, Lan Zhan know that he doesn't want to live in a world where there is no Wei Ying , the person who he consider...
58K 3.5K 26
This is a story that take place after Wei Ying and Lan Zhan got save from the slaughter Xuanwu cave. When Lan Zhan and Jiang Cheng went to go find We...
Ͳհҽ Ɱąժ Ҡìղց بواسطة Meona

الخيال (فانتازيا)

3.4K 390 26
King Zhan is a hybrid of vampire and beastly origins. His obsession consumed him, driving him to madness. The object of his obsession was Wang, a sim...