HIS INNOCENT BRIDE

Petillant_Alba द्वारा

"You need to know." His eyes were getting darker as his accent was getting thick. "Open them. Open them wide... अधिक

PROLOGUE
ONE
TWO
THREE
FOUR
FIVE
SIX
SEVEN
EIGHT
NINE
TEN
ELEVEN
TWELVE
THIRTEEN
FOURTEEN
FIFTEEN
SIXTEEN
EIGHTEEN
NINETEEN
TWENTY
TWENTY-ONE
TWENTY-TWO
TWENTY-THREE
TWENTY-FOUR
TWENTY-FIVE
TWENTY-SIX
TWENTY-SEVEN
TWENTY-EIGHT
TWENTY-NINE
THIRTY
THIRTY-ONE
THIRTY-TWO
THIRTY-THREE
THIRTY-FOUR
THIRTY-FIVE
THIRTY-SIX
THIRTY-SEVEN
THIRTY-EIGHT
THIRTY-NINE
FORTY
FORTY-ONE
FORTY-TWO
FORTY-THREE
FORTY-FOUR
FORTY-FIVE
FORTY-SIX
FORTY-SEVEN
FORTY-EIGHT
FORTY-NINE
FIFTY
FIFTY-ONE
FIFTY-TWO
FIFTY-THREE
FIFTY-FOUR

SEVENTEEN

4.6K 215 16
Petillant_Alba द्वारा

AYSHAM’S POV:

Everyone said that for lighten the mood and to fresh your mind we could something like a picnic with our closed ones. I never thought that because for me picnic was meant for extra amount of work and sometimes aunt didn’t use to bring me with her, but I was happy being alone in home as we have Netflix and I could watch anything but still I didn’t exploit my aloneness as what if aunt came back suddenly and caught me sitting idle and for the most fact watching something on Netflix as there were multiple series and in any series anything X-rated could pop up any minute.

It was like this when I was a teenager and a feeling of rebel used to erupt in my skin but it soon faded as I grew and after that I just use to sit alone and think about my life as where it was going ahead in my eyes. I was living a life without any purpose. Wake up early in the morning make breakfast, not for me, then tidy the home, alone, then make something for dinner and that also not for me. I had nothing to do with my own life and when the thinking could start my mind getting explode, I used to sleep. I sleep a lot just to avoid the life playing in front of me. Because I never wanted to complain. I never wanted negative thoughts to intrude inside me and start eating me like I was wood and they were termites.

Negative thoughts were sign of ungratefulness and ungratefulness enrage the hunger of more and more until you step into the dark world of depression.

“The water is so cold. It’s refreshing.” I was yanked back by the sound of Areej as she was swimming inside the water in her swimsuit. She had taken classes for swimming so she was a pro in that.

Suzi was sitting beside me drinking blueberry smoothie while both our feet were inside the water as we were sitting on the wooden deck. I splashed water as it sparkled and made waves in the water making me giggle.

“Yes…it is.” I agreed with Areej as she came forward towards me.

“Why don’t you come in?” She asked me as Suzi had already neglected because she didn’t like swimming also, she had to prepare for the supper.

“No…it will make me wet.” I made a point on my behalf but she smiled while forcing an eyeroll.

“Yeah…I am also appalled that swimming makes us wet.” She said as she was thinking it through.

“Yeah…you are genius. It never occurred to me.” Suzi shared a fake sympathetic look as I just bit my lower lip to not laugh.

It’s not I didn’t like to be wet I just didn’t to want to be wet and make my clothes cling to my body in front of the men and especially him.

It was a private beach with a farmhouse as we were the only one here and the concerned men were my two brothers, dad and him. They were sitting across us as Muzamil bhai already swam and then join everyone on the table. They must be discussing business and stuff as they were looking serious. Muzamil bhai was just wearing short while rubbing his hair with blue colored towel. Dad was wearing what he came with and Zaroon bhai changed into shorts and a T-shirt. The most casual I had ever seen him ever.

While he was wearing a khaki trouser with denim button down shirt…well his few top buttons were open showing his rock like chest intimidating everyone around him. His eyes were covered with sunglasses and that’s the 99% of the reasons I didn’t jump into the water.

It felt like he was directly looking into my soul and because I had other’s back in my view. He was the only one who could face the beach and see what was going on. If I went into the water, I’ll have fun and then he would remember Jameel who had nothing to do with my life but still inflicting me enough pain. Him remembering Jameel was not a good idea so I shouldn’t be awaking the beast.

But the thing I noticed what Muzamil bhai was doing. It was a small act but I figured that out when he turned around and took a full glance of Areej who was busy laughing when I informed her about water could make me wet. I didn’t know if Areej felt that as she turn around to swim again when Muzamil Bhai’s Adam’s apple popped up and down visible before he forced himself to turn his gaze.

It wasn’t lust by just seeing her in the water as I was sure of that.

“Areej?” I mumbled as Areej hummed in response with her eyes closed.

“Why don’t you want to marry him?” I asked as I knew she would take who him was.

“There are many things…” She opened her eyes as my question sank inside her. Suzi also felt interested in our conversation as she took a sip of her smoothie.

“First of all, he is a robot…” She said as I chuckled when Suzi shook her head in agreement. “…then he doesn’t love me.” She added generously as she was that all modern girl enjoying her life and careless of what people think as I was a little surprised of that. She needed love like every other girl.

“Do you love someone?” I asked as me and Suzi both were curious.

“What? No. Even if I had I couldn’t stop my father to marry me with someone like your dearest husband for power as we already have money.” She said as she sounded cherished but still there was hint of sadness crawling in her eyes.

“It’s sad we can’t stop our parents because they always think they are doing the better thing for us. They do but sometimes they should just think about what we want.” Suzi muttered as she felt sad about something to.

“Yeah. My father says if I marry Farzan then I would be happy because he has money and power both. He thinks love couldn’t make me live a luxurious life.” Areej added her thought.

“Yes, my parents married me off thinking I would be happy with someone who has money but he was a smuggler.” Suzi said and I gasped.

“So you left him?” I asked her as she chuckled bitterly.

“No…I didn’t because I didn’t have anywhere else to go. I didn’t have any job or qualification as I was helpless but that was a mistake because he eventually started trafficking girls and children and I still stayed silent unless one night he decided to sell me off too. He was inhumane just because of money. The lust for money always grows if you don’t control and he did but when he shoved me on the ship and few other girls and children then young knight came. My mother told him about me and he came and obviously there was a fight. Many people got killed including my husband. All the girls and children were safe and sent to their respective homes and I came back to my mother. I never told her anything about my husband as she would be upset as my father was dead already. But in the last I did and she saved me. I was glad I didn’t have children or otherwise he would have trafficked them too.” Suzi said as there wasn’t tear in her eyes. She had passed that stage but I couldn’t help my tears and same went with Areej. We were listening to Suzi’s story for the first time and it hurt a lot.

I didn’t know why but I felt proud he saved her. He listened to her mother and took the risk to save her. Nobody did that for servants and he did.

“I-I am sorry.” Areej cried too but not like my I started sobbing with my chin wobbling and my lips pucker out. I couldn’t help that.

“You don’t have to. I am grateful for what happened or otherwise I won’t be here with you people enjoying on the beach.” Suzi got alerted as she saw my tears flowing down my cheeks.

Areej also forgot about her crying as she came near me to caress my knee to ease down my sob. “Hey…relax. You have such a weak heart.” Areej smiled although a tear was still sitting on her cheeks. She cried too but still she acted like she was the most careless person on earth.

“I am sorry you have to go through this.” I hated that I was crying but I couldn’t help that. I didn’t know acting and I really had a weak heart.

“No, you don’t have to and now…” Suzi thought of something that could make me stop crying as she added. “…okay stop crying because if sir saw you then I would totally be fired.”

“He can kill us too.” Areej added as it was too late when we heard the that masculine gruff voice.

“What the f**k happened to her?”

•~•

VOTE & DO LOTS OF COMMENTS

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

4.7K 620 12
~ LAST BOOK OF HIS SERIES 𝑰𝒔 𝒉𝒆 𝒊𝒏𝒔𝒂𝒏𝒆 ? 𝒀𝒆𝒔 , 𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝒐𝒏𝒍𝒚 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒉𝒆𝒓 . " Why are you doing these with me , please let me go pl...
603K 20.5K 58
🔞𝐁𝐎𝐎𝐊 𝟏: 𝐉𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐧𝐞𝐲 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐋𝐔𝐒𝐓 𝐓𝐎 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄🔞 𝐏𝐃𝐅 𝐎𝐅 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐖𝐇𝐎𝐋𝐄 𝐁𝐎𝐎𝐊 (𝟐𝟎𝟎 𝐏𝐀𝐆𝐄𝐒) 𝐈𝐒 𝐀𝐕𝐀𝐈𝐋𝐀𝐁𝐋𝐄...
35.2K 2K 27
{ A story where A rich rebellious guy fell for A timid innocent girl } " W..wh..what ar..e y...ou do..in..g " nervousness is clear in her body langu...
Substitute Wife Artemisia738 द्वारा

सामान्य साहित्य

1.2M 46.6K 53
" You know very well why I married you?" He asked rudely. She replied controlling her tears," Yes, for your children." Then, he said calmly," If I f...