Kizzy fly by night.

Oleh lovelies707

A young runaway arrives in 1980s London determined to escape from her past. However, the past is reluctant to... Lebih Banyak

Untitled Part 1
Untitled Part 2
Untitled Part 3
Untitled Part 4
Untitled Part 5
Untitled Part 6
Untitled Part 7
Chapter 8
Untitled Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12.
#Soho#underneath the arches.
Part 13
Part 14
Roses are Red.
Part 15.
Part 16
part 16 exert
Run from your past.
part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
The End for time being:)
Kizzy Book 2. Good Girl. Bad Girl.
Part 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12.
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17.
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20.
Chapter 21
Chapter 22.
Chapter 23.
Chapter 24.
Chapter 25
Chapter 26.
Chapter 27.
Chapter 28
Chapter 29.
Chapter 30.
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44.
Chapter 45
Chapter 46.
Chapter 47.
Chapter 48.
Chapter 49.
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52.
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59.
Chapter 60.
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Epilogue
Kizzy : Book 3. Chapter 1 Kizzy's Truth
Chapter 2
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Hen Night. Caspers!!
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Book 4. Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15

Chapter 3

14 1 0
Oleh lovelies707

Chapter 3

Kizzy: Early evening.

I enter the house cautiously, not easy when you're pushing a bloody buggy! Lucky is asleep, the poor thing's been bored shitless...hope B's not going to make a habit of this.

"We're home!" I pop my head into the front room and there she is pen and paper in her hands as if she has the weight of the world on her shoulders.

"You ok B?"

She turns around frowning, "Have been trying to do a guest list for the wedding...so far I've got one person and that's you!"

I laugh at this...Jeez, I thought I was family. "Well, how about little Lucky Locket?"

Benita frowns, "That goes without saying, talking of which where is she...?"

I point to the hall, "Still in her buggy fast asleep."

She tuts as if I've done the wrong thing and gets up. I give her the finger behind her back. She's got some fucking nerve! I mean it's not my bloody kid. I'm sure 'Auntie' means you get time off.

"Hey!" I shout after her, "How about you get her down and I'll help you think up some guests?"

She shakes her head, "Maybe...only being realistic we don't really know anyone, since Todd's gone it's like we're on our own."

The tears start flowing then I remind her, "You've got Phoenix, your husband-to-be."

She laughs, "Oh that reminds me, I haven't told him yet."

I hear her stomp upstairs with Lucky. "Do you want me to get anything for her?"

"Na you're good."

The phone rings, I know who it is. "Hello, Dad."

"Melissa."

He sighs heavily, a sure sign that he's very pissed off.

"What's happened?" I ask not wanting to know.

"Nothing!" he shouts, "Exactly nothing. You haven't written in 30 days now and not even ONE visit! It's a poor show, Melissa."

God, I knew this was coming. I can feel the heat of his anger.

"Look I'm a little behind with the letter, I promise I'll do it tonight ok, and as for a visit...don't think I'm ready for that."

I know if he had been in the room he would have raised his voice but for now, he lowers it into a menacing snarl.

"I suggest that you ready yourself ASAP and remember all that I've done for you."

How could I fucking forget considering that he reminds me at every opportunity...the phone's going to slam...wait for it, 5,4,3,2,1 

The line goes dead, tittering I go up to my room. I can hear Lucky laughing in the bath, she's sweet you know. I can't think why B's making such a fuss...Oh well, she and Phoenix will have to sort it out together. Isn't that what couples do?

I take my t-shirt off and peer out of the window I have an uneasy feeling that I'm being watched. Staring into the darkness I scan the streets for anything out of the ordinary. Hammersmith is still, there are people around, and lots of traffic but nothing overly dodgy.

I peel the curtain right back to get a closer look... then I see him. The Fucking Fucker Dante! He steps confidently from behind a tree and waves as if we're long-lost friends. My heart is thudding as I close the curtain...what's his fucking game? I pull my top back on and rush downstairs to grab my trainers.

"Kiz make us a tea will you," calls Benita.

"Yeah in a sec."

I open the front door and run out into the dark.

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

The Seven Oleh K.A.

Fiksi Remaja

1.2K 131 14
Blair's already unstable family had fallen apart. Her best friend had left, and she was alone. She was haunted by the demons in her head and struggli...
4.7K 80 8
"I don't care. I don't care if you wear a scarf over your head. Or if you prefer to wear long sleeves and pray five times a day", he inches closer. "...
2.4K 45 16
Tropes: Childhood friends to lovers, Soulmates, Twin Flames, she falls first but he falls harder (or is that the case . . .), you complete me, Tragi...
228 45 18
Every person on earth has one thing in common with one another; wanting their lives to play out like a movie with a perfect ribbon at the end of it a...