Regina George x Female Reader

By crapshoes

It is Cady and Y/N Heron's first day at school after being home-schooled, it's very different, it can get ove... More

ONE
TWO
THREE
FOUR
FIVE
SIX
SEVEN
EIGHT
NINE
TEN
A/N
ELEVEN
TWELVE
THIRTEEN
FOURTEEN
FIFTEEN
SIXTEEN
SEVENTEEN
A/N
A/N
BONUS CHAPTER
A/N
S2 ONE
S2 TWO
S2 THREE
S2 FOUR
A/N important
A/N

EIGHTEEN

1.8K 74 60
By crapshoes

I stare at the message I just sent my dad.

You: I'm staying with Regina tonight

Leaving Cady alone to deal with mum and dad after she's been accused of pushing Regina in front of bus? Yeah. I am doing that. But, like, fuck her.

The only thing I know about whatever I'm about to see, Regina looks a little fucked up, and she's high as shit. So, this'll be fun.

I slowly push open the door to see Mr and Mrs George sitting with her. "Oh, Y/n. Come in. She's been asking for you non-stop it's cray-cray." Mrs George says, standing up and walking over to me.

"I'm gonna go piss." Mr George says getting up and walking out.

"Y/n!? My pookie pie!!" Regina shouts from the hospital bed. I give Mrs George a glance before walking over to her.

"Hey, Regina- oh, okay, we're doing this..." I say, as Regina reaches up and starts smooching my face.

Oh, yeah. I should probably add that Mrs George knows about us. She's super chill. I told her on the ambulance ride here.

--------------------------------+

SPONTANEOUS FLASHBACK

"Oh, I had tons of girlfriends back in my day!" Mrs George laughs.

END OF SPONTANEOUS FLASHBACK

--------------------------------+

Regina suddenly drops her hands from my face. "Ooohh I see the light."

"Regina, we've been through this, you're not gonna die." I explain... Again.

"I'm going. This is it."

"No-"

"I've only got, like, five seconds left."

"Regina, the doctors say you'll be fine to leave for Spring Fling."

"No, I'm dying."

"Regina-"

"I have one final wish."

I sigh. "Yes, what is it?"

"Take off your shirt."

"Regina, no."

"Yes."

"No, Regina, your mum is in the room.

"I can leave." Mrs George suggests.

"Yes!" Regina says quickly.

"No! No, you don't need to do that Mrs George. I'm not- I'm not gonna take off my shirt." I explain, holding Regina's hands so she'd stop tugging on me.

"I'm upset." Regina says.

"I know, I know." I give her head a little pat.

--------------------------------+

The next day, I was late to school. I was helping the George family move Regina from the hospital bed to another hospital bed but inside her house. How the fuck can you even be that rich?

When I walked into class, I sat down before Cady could steal my spot. She had to sit behind that one guy that passes gas every five seconds. It was funny.

Damian gave me a nod of acknowledgement.

And then, lunch. I saw that Brian and Karen were sitting together. Gretchen looked pretty left out so I sat down with them.

"Hey guys." I say, sitting down.

"Y/n! What's it like having a sister who attempted murder on your girlfriend?" Brain asks.

"Girlfriend?" Karen and Gretchen ask at the same time.

"Oh, Shit-" Brain starts, but I give him a smile.

"It's fine. No, yeah, uh... Me and Regina are kinda together and stuff." I explain.

"Oh... I mean, that explains a lot..." Gretchen says, sitting up straighter.

Karen grabs my hands. "You're gay?" She whispers. I nod, then she leans over the table and whispers in my ear. "I am too... For Gretchen."

"I know Karen, I know." I nod.

"WITCH!" Suddenly, everyone turns their attention to Cady. She looks like she's about to vomit.

We make eye contact briefly but I look away and focus on my very appetizing food- is that dandruff?

--------------------------------+

It's so lonely in Geography without Regina. I stare ahead at the teacher who's been talking for the past 25 minutes. Then, the door opens.

"Calliope, you're late." The teacher says. Hey, that's the girl I beat up.

"Sorry." Hey, she's British? She looks around for a seat. The only one available is the one next to me. So she sits down.

"Hey, we beat each other up." I say with a smile.

"That we did." She smiles. "How's your nose?"

"It's doing alright. How's your eye?" I ask.

"Good." She nods. "You punch hard."

"I punch hard? Dude. I was bleeding." I laugh.

"Well, it's quite easy to make a nose bleed I guess." She shrugs. "Also I study martial arts."

"Study..." I repeat. "You use fancy words." I point out.

"Thank you, you don't."

"Hm."

--------------------------------+

Cady has been forced to join the Mathletes. Loser alert!!!!

She's become more bearable now. I knock on her door a few times. "Come in!" She calls from inside. I open the door.

"Hey, Cady... You look.... Uh, boring." I say, stepping in.

"Thanks. You look... Pretty?" She responds.

"Oh em gee thanks girlfriend!" I say in my best Gretchen voice. "I'm about to head over to Regina's place... Just thought you should know that."

"Yeah, cool... Uh, listen. I'm sorry, for not telling you about everything." She says, fiddling with her hands.

"Yep... Should be."

"Yeah. I uh... I think you and Regina make a cute couple."

"Thanks, Cady..."

She then gives me a big hug. "I love you."

"You're so weird... But I love you too. And also you're messing up my outfit." (You can decide what you wear to the Spring Fling)

--------------------------------+

"Hey Regina..." I say, stepping into her bedroom with a bouquet of flowers. Mrs George gasps and gets out her camera.

"Y/n, hi." Regina turns around to look at me. She can pull anything off. Even head gear.

"I was kinda wondering if you wanted to go to the Spring Fling together. Unless someone else has already asked you of course." I tease with a grin.

"Oh, shut up. It's about time you asked me." She says, stepping forward.

"Why couldn't you ask me?"

"Because you're, like, the man or whatever."

"Regina, the point of this relationship is that there are no men in the mix."

"Whatever. I accept." She takes the bouquet and gives me a shy smile.

"You look beautiful." I say, fixing a stray strand of hair.

"I know." She says, giving me a quick kiss on the lips.

"YOU TWO ARE SO BEAUTIFUL!" Mrs George shouts. Scaring us both. She then takes a photo of us right at that time. What the fuck Mrs George.

"Mum, you can leave now." Regina sighs.

"Yes, of course sweety. Remember to tell me when you leave!" She says, walking out of Regina's room.

"I love your mum." I say with a smile.

"Yeah, but you love me more, right?"

"..."

"Right?"

--------------------------------+

Regina and I arrive at the Spring Fling thanks to Regina's mum since Regina can't drive. Mrs George decided to join us.

"Let's take a photo!" Regina shouts, dragging me over to the photo area. WHY IS EVERYONE DRAGGING ME!?

Mrs George thinks we don't see her posing with us. I feel her presence... I then look across the dance floor and see my parents.

What?

"Y/n! Y/n!" I hear my mum shout, moving through the crowd.

"Mum? What the fuck?" I say, stepping away from Regina.

"First of all, language. Second, where's Cady!?"

"She's at her weird nerd thing." I explain.

"That's not helping me!"

"It's, like, the algebro's or something!"

"Oh, my god, she really joined the Mathletes?" Regina laughs.

"Mathletes!" I repeat. "Thank you."

"No problem, baby." Regina quickly runs her hand down my back before stepping away.

"Okay... Uh, well get into whatever that was later." Mum says.

"Excuse me?" Mr Duvall starts, tapping on the mic.

"Oh! They're announcing the nominees!" Regina says, quickly walking away to join the nominees on stage.

I watch in the crowd, it seems mum and dad have given up on questioning me. Right when Mr Duvall begins announcing Spring Fling king, I feel a hand on my arm.

"Cady? What, I thought you were doing you nerd thing." I say, surprised.

"Well, it finished. We won, by the way."

"Yeah, cool, mum'd pissed-"

"YES!! WHOOOO!! THAT'S WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT!!" Thanks Shane. I clap, but only because everyone else is clapping.

"Mum and dad are over there." I say, gesturing to them.

"And your Spring Fling Queen..." Mr Duvall starts. "Future co-chair of the Student Activities Board and winner of two gift certificates to the walker brothers pancake house house... Cady Heron."

A spot light falls on Cady and she looks around like a scared lizard. "... Dude... Dude! Go up, go up!" I whisper-shout, ushering her to go up on stage.

She goes up, and Mr Duvall puts a crown on her head "YYEEAAAHHH!! THAT'S MY SISTER!!" I yell. I get a lot of weird looks, including one from Regina but who cares. Stranger things have happened this year.

"Wow." Cady begins talking into the mic. "Thanks. Um... We'll half the people in this room are mad at me. And the other half only like me because they think I pushed somebody in front of a bus."

Damian pushes through the crowd and stands beside me. "Why is she doing a speech right now?"

"I have no idea but it's making me excited." I say with a grin. A part of me hopes it somehow backfires and she gets super embarrassed.

"To, uh, all the people whose feelings that got hurt by the Burn Book, I'm really sorry."

Brian now shows up in a little bowtie. He looks crazy but he's kinda cute too. "Why is she speeching?" He asks.

"We don't know." Damian and I say at the same time.

"Wait, something's happening, she's taking off the crown." Brain points out.

"... And how many people cried over it and stuff..." Wait hold on I wasn't paying attention. "I mean, I think everybody looks like royalty tonight."

Now Karen shows up next to us. "Does she know she doesn't have to do a speech?" She asks.

"Jesus, woman, when did you get here?" Damian huffs, putting his hand on his chest.

"... So... Why is everyone stressing over this thing?" Cady continues. WAIT I WASN'T LISTENING!! "I mean, it's just plastic. Could really just..." Then, Cady snaps the crown. People gasp, including Damian. "Share it." Oh. Hey guys! Lesson learnt!!

"A piece for Gretchen Wieners, a partial Spring Fling Queen." Cady turns and throws a piece to Gretchen. "A piece for Janis Ian." She throws a piece to Janis.

"Seriously, most people just take the crown and go." Mr. Duvall says, but Cady continues.

"And a piece for Regina George. She fractured her spine, and she still looks like a rock star." YEAAAH!! THAT'S MY GIRL!! Regina somehow catches the piece of crown with that head gear on. "And some for everyone else." Cady starts throwing them into the crowd.

"Oh, fuck my eye!" Cady three a piece right at my fucking eye. Damian grabs it when it falls down.

"God, Mr. Duvall, can you wrap it up?"

Mr. Duvall tells us to have a good time, so we do. I notice Karen staring at Gretchen, so I whisper in her ear. "That girl is hungry for you."

Karen gasps. "She wants to eat me!?"

"No-"

"I don't mind..."

"Okay then! Great! Go get her!" I say, patting her back, watching her quickly rush off. I see her get bumped by some guy, making her fall into Gretchen. They both give each other an awkward smile and say sorry. GRETCHEN IS SO INTO HER!! LOOK AT THAT SMILE! LOOK AT IT!!

"Hey!" I turn to my left and see Regina. She begins walking towards me. "I'm looking for my date."

"Oh, yeah? What does she look like?" I ask with a grin.

"Just... Beautiful, charming, maybe a little handsome."

"Handsome?"

Regina shrugs and wraps her arms around me. "Just dance with me."

"Yes, rockstar."

"Ugh, ew. No."

We laugh and I lean in to kiss her but slam my head on her neck thing. I try again, it works out this time and we embrace on the dancefloor, slowly swaying together. I look behind her and see Brain laughing with some guy. I recognize him from the boys soccer team.

Brian points over to me and waves. So does his date because I'm assuming that's his date. I give them a wave too.

--------------------------------+

So, the plastics are gone. Not dead or anything, they just broke up. Well... Karen and Gretchen are secretly dating, I saw them holding hands once. Regina and I are doing good, she's channelling her anger into sports now. Kinda hot.

"Hey!" She says, jogging up to me.

"Hi! You have a black eye." I point out

"Yeah... You should see the other girl. Except if you look at her, I will kill you." Regina says with a smile.

"God, I love you."

Aaron moved schools which is pretty sad for Cady. Although, she has been seeing him every day on the weekends and holidays so, I guess it worked out.

After practice, I walked with Regina back from the change rooms with one of her friends. I stop by at the new groups little picnic place. I run up to Karen, giving her a big hug.

"Hiiiiii!" She shouts, tapping my arm.

"Hey, Karen. How's Gretchen?" I ask, she blushes. GAY.

"She's fine... We held hands again."

"Proud of you. Sup Kevin G, how's the family?" Kevin is making out with Janis. "Sick."

Cady sits down and gives me a smile. Regina catches up to me, giving Cady a small smile who returns it. It's a little awkward after everything that happened last year, and also the last time Cady saw Regina, we were in a bit of a vulnerable state. Not our fault. cady didn't knock.

"Woah, watch out. Junior plastics." Damian points out. A group of freshman walk past, giving us the stink eye. They walk out into the road and just barely get hit by that damn bus.

"I wish that bus hit them."

"Woah, Regina!"

--------------------------------+

WARRR IISS OOOOVVEEERRRR

Long chapter.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

61.3K 1.7K 18
Michelle: Sweet and shy girl that is by Y/n's side everyday Lauren: Typical bad girl that has a soft spot for Y/n and protects her from everything Y...
14.6K 445 11
You are y/n heron, Cady Herons twin sister, you are very different from your sister, you are a lot more aware of the world outside Kenya before your...
82.8K 4K 30
High school has always been a hard time, keeping up with what status you are at and who you want to hang out with, can have a lot of pressure. Friend...
60.2K 1.8K 12
you're an 5 year old who just started school this is about your life growing up and maybe falling in love (Dinah and Normani are your parents) (A lot...