Reborn: to love and revenge (...

By bts_taekook34

In their previous life, taehyung had been overweight. His face was covered in acne. Yet jungkook still forcef... More

death
reborn
rage
shower
Insult
Jaewon
Jungkook's taste is unique
He took the knife and prepared....
Begging for forgiveness
Taking advantage
Kim group
Pervert
Chapter 13
Appetite and losing weight
Sleeping in his room
Ability
Second sister, kim jennie
Chapter 18
Already slept with...
Blood stained bed cover
New clothes and shoes
Saving Choi byungho
An apple with love
Extra money
Owe me a chance
Change in strategy
Jeon and choi family's friendship
Undeniable facts
Black cat
confession
Chapter 31
Sweeter than morning dew
Lottery
A pile of trash
Mother
Sending you to your date(1)
Sending you to your date(2)
Joining forces to slender
Rewarding them with two bottles of wine
Headline
second uncle
Stay
Too much...
Group of liers
Well fed mosquito's
Lovely moments
The maid's service
Chapter 49
Jennie slept with jungkook?
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115
Chapter 116
Chapter 117
Chapter 118
Chapter 119
Chapter 120
Chapter 121
Chapter 122
Chapter 123
Chapter 124
Chapter 125
Chapter 126
Chapter 127
Chapter 128
Chapter 129
Chapter 130
Chapter 131
Chapter 132
Chapter 133
Chapter 134
Chapter 135
Chapter 136 [M]
Chapter 137
Chapter 138
Chapter 139
Chapter 140
Chapter 141 [M]
Chapter 142
Chapter 143
Chapter 144
Chapter 145
Chapter 146
Chapter 147
Chapter 148
Chapter 149
Chapter 150
Chapter 151
Chapter 152
Chapter 153
Chapter 154
Chapter 155
Chapter 156
Chapter 157
Chapter 158
Chapter 159
Chapter 160
Chapter 161
Chapter 162

Beauty in the eyes of beholder

2K 75 4
By bts_taekook34

She had gone out to play and only just came home.

She was planning to head to bed when she heard the sound of a car’s ignition and realised it was jungkook.

Thankfully, she had yet to remove her make-up. Whenever she was going to meet jungkook, she would spend two hours getting ready to showcase her exquisite beauty.

Tonight’s moonlight was charming. It was warm and bright, and when it shone on her, it accentuated her beauty.

She gave taehyung, who was several meters away, a disdainful look. That ugly appearance could not compare to her in the slightest.

Jennie twisted her body slightly so that jungkook could better notice her alluring, ‘S’ shaped figure.

She exhibited her bashful beauty for several seconds but did not receive jungkook's response. She raised her head to see that jungkook was not looking at her at all. Following his gaze, she realised that he was watching taehyung!

What did the stupid and fat pig have for him to look at him so besottedly?

“CEO Jeon, my third brother, taehyung, has quite the size.” jennie said with some embarrassment.

“You might not know this, but when he tried to use my weighing scale, he broke it.”

She said it tactfully, but meant to remind jungkook of the difference between her slender figure and taehyung's bulging one.

Taehyung naturally understood this and pursed his lips.

Jungkook nodded expressionlessly. “En, taehyung's figure is better than yours.”

What! Jennie could not believe her own ears.

Did jungkook just say that the extremely overweight taehyung had a better figure than her?

Either he had gone against his own conscience to say that, or he was blind!

Jennie was used to receiving praises about her figure from everyone. She was especially fond of those who would compare her with taehyung, and loved it when they spoke honestly, praising her to the heavens while stepping on taehyung with their words.

How could she possibly tolerate jungkook's claim that taehyung's body was better than hers?

When taehyung heard jungkook's response, he was extremely touched.

It turned out that, in his heart, regardless of how overweight he actually was, he would always be the best.

Jennie's bootlicking expression froze on her face. She tugged her sleeve back to reveal her snowy, white wrist and sighed intentionally. “CEO Jeon, no matter how you look at it, my skin is much fairer than taehyung's. He’s almost charcoal-black. You won’t think that his skin is fairer than mine, would you?”

If he still went against his conscience to insist so, it would only cause him to appear fake.

Jungkook's expression was unruffled. He did not look at the skin that jennie had intentionally revealed. “His skin is beautiful. It’s even more tender and delicate than clotted cream.”

If taehyung wasn’t standing several meters away to listen to his thoughts, he would not have wasted his time to entertain jennie.

Jennie choked with anger, while taehyung was overjoyed.

He never knew that, despite being overly-tanned, jungkook still liked his skin.

Jennie refused to give up and continued. “taehyung's face is covered in acne. Do you find that attractive as well?”

“his beauty warms my heart.” jungkook responded seriously.

Taehyung immediately burst out laughing. “Second Sister, did you hear that? This is what they mean when they say, ‘beauty is in the eye of the beholder’. Here’s a live example for you!”

If his second sister hadn’t tried to compare them, he would never have known that this fat, tanned and acne-covered version of his was this outstanding in jungkook's eyes.

He really found himself liking jungkook more and more.

Jennie's mouth almost twisted from anger. She glared at taehyung. “What are you looking so happy about?”

You and jungkook will never be together!

However, she was not as stupid as to say these words out loud.

Jungkook was clearly helping taehyung, the slut. If she insisted on going against him, wouldn’t she be looking for trouble?

Taehyung did not care about jennie's angered state. “It’s because I’m watching you lose your mind due to anger. I feel great!”

Jennie's beautiful face turned ugly with rage. She tried her best to restrain herself and regained the generosity of a well-brought up young lady. “I’m extremely magnanimous. I won’t become angry.”

“Is that so?” taehyung responded with a noncommittal tone.

Jennie put on a gentle look and shot jungkook a seductive look. “CEO Jeon, since you’re already here, why don’t you come in to sit for a while?”

The expression in her eyes seemed to invite him to stay overnight and that too in her room. She hoped that he would understand her meaning.

Jennie was clearly trying to seduce him, making jungkook frown slightly.

“CEO Jeon...” jennie bit on her lower lip lightly and put on the appearance of an insecure little rabbit.

Men loved it when she bit her lip. One of them even told her she was irresistible when she did so.

Of course, she only cared about jungkook's opinion.

Jungkook was not interested in stepping into the Kim family’s villa. However, he was worried about taehyung's living conditions.

After all, previously when taehyung was arguing with Jennie in the hospital, he had casually brought up that he ate and lived poorly in the Kim home.

Although taehyung did not request for his help, he needed to see the situation with his own eyes to set his worries aside.

He alighted from the car and headed for the Kim family’s villa entrance.

Six bodyguards immediately alighted from the other SUV and followed closely behind him.

jennie was overjoyed that jungkook accepted her invitation. Did this mean he was interested in her?

However, when she saw the bodyguards following him, she felt extremely dissatisfied.

With so many people around him, how was she supposed to find the opportunity to seduce him?

But, he had no intentions of sending them away. She, naturally, could not block them from entering the Kim home.

When jungkook's broad and tall figure passed by taehyung, he saw that he was in a daze. He raised his brows. “What is it? Do you not welcome me?”

Taehyung smiled shyly. “Of course, I do.”

The Kim home was a three-storeyed villa. The backyard wasn’t big but there was a swimming pool in there. There was also a lawn with some mountain peonies, trees, a rock garden, and some bonsai.

They entered the living room. Although the decoration was considered to be opulent, it was nothing compared to the Jeon Villa.

jennie recalled the Jeon Villa’s luxurious front yard and compared it with that of her family’s. She had always believed the Kim family was wealthy. However, right now, she could not help but look down on her own family’s status.

This further strengthened her determination to become the Commander’s wife.

Jungkook had just entered the villa when a middle-aged man rushed down the stairs. “C... CEO Jeon, you’re... you’re here!”

Taehyung glanced coldly at the middle-aged man dressed impeccably in a suit. This was kang hyunwoo.

His father, kang hyuntae, had married into the Kim family. Thus, all the Kim family’s children took on their mother’s surname.

His father had never mentioned any of his relatives. When he was young, he once asked his father about his grandparents and his relatives.

At the time, his expression had been one of heartbreak, making him believe that all of his father’s relatives had passed away.

He never thought that, three ago, after his father had a stroke and became a vegetable, hyunwoo would appear, claiming to be his father’s younger brother.

Hyunwoo had brought a DNA test report which proved the relation between him and hyuntae.

Jennie and eunji had decided to accept hyunwoo into the Kim family.

Three years hence, hyunwoo became the master of the Kim family.

In the beginning, hyunwoo seemed to care for his elder brother, yoongi, his second sister, jennie, and himself equally.

He also appeared to be extremely respectful and protective of his mother, eunji.

Once, during a family meeting, his second uncle even declared that since all of the Kang family’s elders had passed away, he would replace his father to care for the Kim family for the rest of their lives.

But he never felt that hyunwoo treated him like a son. Instead, he genuinely seemed to dote on his second sister. It was as though jennie was his true, blood-related daughter.

Hyunwoo did not only enter the Kim family. He also stepped into the Kim Group and began working there. He started off as a normal employee and after three years, he became a deputy manager.

And his elder brother, who had been the original deputy manager, was now locked up in jail.

Although the Kim Group was named after the Kim family, it had actually been single-handedly built up by his father, hyuntae, thirty years ago. His father had kept the company’s name as Kim Group out of deep love for his mother.

Eunji was originally a housewife who never interfered in company matters. However, seven years ago, she suddenly expressed her interest in working in the Kim Group and even asked to become the finance manager. His father gave into her wishes because of his love for her.

His mother made some mistakes in the beginning. It was gradually, with his father’s support, that she ascended the ranks and came to hold onto her current position, firmly.

Prior to that, his father had independently operated the company for years. Despite taehyung's engagement with jungkook, he never took a single benefit from the Jeon family. It was after his mother’s entrance into the company that the Kim Group began borrowing his name, to obtain various projects and funding from jungkook.

His father did not like his mother ‘begging’ the Jeon family. As a result, they often argued. However, his father always gave in eventually.

Due to the support from jungkook, the Kim group slowly became stronger.

Three years ago, when his mother was able to hold her own in the company, his father fell into a coma. His mother, thus, became the director of the Kim Group.

Right now, the entire Kim Group was in his mother’s and second uncle’s hands.

taehyung thought back to seven years ago. Before his mother entered the company, she had actually loved and cherished him very much.

At that time, taehyung used to feel that eunji loved him the most and cared for his elder brother and second sister in equal measure.

After his mother entered the company, she gradually changed.

Jennie grew to become the most loved, while the other two were neglected.

He often even felt that hyunwoo, eunji and jennie were like a true family.

His mother had changed drastically in the past seven years. Taehyung had even once suspected that she was replaced by someone else.

Before his father went into a coma, he often mentioned his thoughts to him. Hyuntae had also found it suspicious and secretly took eunji's hair to conduct a DNA test.

However, the results revealed that eunji and taehyung were blood related mother and son.

His mother found out about the DNA test, leading to a huge fight with his father. She announced that if hyuntae did not believe in her, she would rather kill herself right there and then. Thus, his father gave in and was forced to swear that he would never suspect her again.

In his previous life, taehyung's suspicion against eunji had been squashed by the DNA test and he didn’t pursue the matter further.

However, in this life, the seed of suspicion had long blossomed in his heart.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.3K 130 7
Its a boyΓ—boy ff so if you feel uncomfortable with it you can leave. I don't want any toxicity in my comment section. It may contain some cursing wor...
25.1K 519 25
Y/N Y/L/N is an 19 year old outgoing , funny , smart , pretty girl. She of course loves the lord of the rings and the hobbit movies and books thanks...
10.6K 282 52
Jayson Hendrix. The eldest child of Eleanor and Issac Hendrix, and the heir to everything they stand for. ...
223K 3.6K 42
After Jaune's transcripts were revealed by Weiss. He was beaten, bullied everyday. The only people that stuck by him were his team, the staff, CFVY...