Izuku And The TsunTsunTsunTsu...

By Anitoons17

( Source: The TsunTsunTsunTsunTsundere Girl That Keeps Getting Less Tsun Everyday. ) When Izuku Yagi was 10 y... More

Season 1, Chapter 1.5, Zipper Problem?!
Season 1, Chapter 2, Lunch?!
Season 1, Chapter 3, Eraser?!
Season 1, Chapter 4, The Cat Incident?!
Season 1, Chapter 5, Cleaning?!

Season 1, Chapter 1, Tsundere?!

147 2 0
By Anitoons17

In the usually empty manga club room, a girl named Tachibana was annoyed at Izuku.

"The hell you looking at? Dammit, what's up with a transfer student just up and joining this empty-ass manga club? Being alone was way more chill." Said Tachibana in an annoyed tone.

Tachibana then walked over to the only table in the room, the same table that Izuku's sitting at, and sat on the opposite side and end as Izuku.

"Seriously, don't even talk to me." Tachibana said, still in an annoyed tone.

"Wasn't going to, Taundere." Izuku said, teasing Tachibana.

"Hah? Tsundere?" Tachibana said in a confused tone of voice.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2M 53.3K 99
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
437K 13.1K 96
Theresa Murphy, singer-songwriter and rising film star, best friends with Conan Gray and Olivia Rodrigo. Charles Leclerc, Formula 1 driver for Ferrar...
619K 22.4K 96
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
684K 13.2K 58
In this story Izuku Yagi is forgotten by his parents and basically tortured by his twin sister and former friends. After running away at the age of 1...