Omori storys!?!?

By g1ng3rbrav3

Mini Omori story's More

My sister is dead!??! (Real not fake) at three am scary gone viral
Kels jucie.
Banned from COD
Siblings

Mari the gamer

1 0 0
By g1ng3rbrav3

Sunussy was walking around his room in circles (this is after he and Brazil killed Mari) he heard a noise in his sister's room which shocked him
Sunussy : what the fuck...? Am I hallucinating?

Inside Mari's room : what's up gamers!

*Sunussy decided to walk into Mari's room he saw something sitting at his sisters desk with a gamer headset on*

Sunussy : what the...

*Something notices Omori and cuts off the stream*

Something : your still annoying as always.

Sunussy : who the fuck are you and why are you in my sister room

Somthing : well...this is a dream...nothing is real! Wake up Sunussy wake up!

*sunussy opens his eyes to Kel holding a orange Joe looking down at him*

Kel : yo stupid self passed out you need to sleep more. *kel scolded him the whole walk back to Sunussy's house*

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

307K 15.4K 47
Ruby King is your average young woman who is starting to attend college full time. Everything is going great until she notices that there seems to be...
112K 421 32
Smut 18+ ONLY! ⚠️WARNING⚠️ ⚠️CONTAINS MUTURE CONTENT⚠️ ⚠️VERY SEXUAL 18+⚠️ 22 year old Raven Johnson is just going to her yearly doctors appointment...
190K 4.6K 109
As the Maid of Evil, Y/n sacrifices her life for her twin brother. As the Mist Hashira, Y/n sacrifices her life for humanity. But not anymore will Y...
1M 42.9K 90
Kenta Bernard, a seventeen-year-old, died of leukemia in the hospital and was reincarnated in a novel that he has yet to finish. He is the ill second...