Behind Closed Doors : Orbitin...

By BellaLoveLola

Do they need a description? Basically, we are back where the horrors of the first book left off. Death. This... More

Information
1 • Fail
2 • Hurts
3 • Yes, Men
4 • Loyal
5 • Friends
6 • Strangers
7 • Feeling
8 • Yeah
9 • Together
10 • Apart
11 • Baby
12 • Stupid
13 • Baby Blues
14 • RRR
15 • Bricks
16 • Friends
17 • TBH
18 • Strange
19 • Loyalty
20 • After
21 • Death
22 • Life
23 • Take It
24 • Me
25 • Wife
26 • Needed
27 • Actions
28 • Painful
29 • Familia
30 • B
31 • Baby Baby
32 • Break
33 • Chase
34 • Love
35 • Emotions
36 • Loosen Up
37 • Sensitive
38 • Dating
39 • Fun
40 • Thin Blood
41 • Timeless
42 • Lost Time
43 • 1+1
44 • Lovely
45 • Wild
46 • Tragic
48 • Ocean
49 • Baby Joker
50 • Time
51 • Sensational
52 • Tipsy
53 • Together
54 • Mental
55 • Drama
56 • Loving You
57 • Air
58 • Finally
59 • PTSD
60 • Stays N' Vegas
61 • Safe
62 • Honestly
63 • JPG
64 • The Truth

47 • Feelings

530 53 91
By BellaLoveLola

Home

It's been a long seventy two hours for sure. I don't even want to think about that shit no more. Dallas Dixon bitch is gone. And Ali? I can't believe I was in love with that bitch and she turned out to do some shit like this?

Son.

I don't even know anymore son.

"Wa wa...B," Charlie said walking up to me as I was sitting on the couch.

I've been sitting in the same spot with the television off for fucking eight hours. Since I been home.

"Charlie, leave her alone. I'm sorry she is bothering you."

"It's okay. It's alright," I said as Shui picked her up.

"Sister are you okay?" Bly asked.

"Yes, will you both stop asking me?"

My phone went off ringing again from Jade who has been calling me for three hours.

I do not have time for her and Queen fighting right now.

"Blood, what?" I snapped at Jade.

"Have you seen Ocean?"

"What are you talking about?"

"Nao is home, Shui said you've been home. But I haven't heard from her since she said she ews on her way back like ten hours ago."

"I haven't seen blood since we landed. Maybe she need some air."

"No, Briana. It's not that, I don't want something to be wrong."

"Jade I am sure she is fine."

"Briana. Please?"

Jade started crying over the phone.

"Alright, stop crying okay. I'll go see where she is."

"Thank you, B. Stop crying girls. We going to find her," she said and hung up.

"I have to go somewhere. I'll be back sometime tonight."

"Should we leave again?" Shui asked.

"No, I got someone following Malcolm and shit. We good. Order some food and I'll call you."

"Can I come?" Bly asked.

I know I shouldn't but...

"Come on then."

Shui just stood there holding Charlie.

"I'll be back okay?"

"Yes."

I headed outside and waited for Bly slow ass. I tried calling Queen but her phone kept going to voicemail.

Don't be doing this shit right now Queen.

Cabin

I didn't even waste my time by going by the spot or any of the business. Or even her penthouse, I knew she wouldn't be there.

I drove hours right up to this cabin in the damn mountains with all this fucking snow because I knew she would be here. Mira loved being here.

I could see the lights on as we drove over the bridge.

"It's cold as ever," Bly as as we go closer to the cabin.

"I think I have an extra jacket in the back. But stay in here I'll leave the car on and heat."

"No, I don't want to sit in the middle of the mountains were big ass lions be. What if I get ate."

"Bly shut the hell up."

I turned the heat up for her annoying ass and got out.

Seeing her footprints in the snow I knew she was here. Where the hell is her truck?

I pulled my keys out to open the door. Hoping I wouldn't find nothing horrifying.

I took a deep breath. "Ocean?" I said opening the door. "It's me B."

She was just sitting on the couch with the fireplace on.

"Aye, blood we been looking for you."

I sat down next to her.

"I really needed to be alone," she said.

"I know, but you can't just disappear when people you love is worried like this."

"This all happened because of me. No one understands how I feel. Like it's my fault."

"It's not, Ali chose to do what she did. You beat her ass once, she lucky that's all you did. Even after what she did you still took care of her and her mother."

"But.."

"Aint no buts my baby, this ain't on you. I promise you that."

"You sure?" She turned to me.

"I'm positive, this ain't your doing."

"Jade mad?"

"Right now she is worried sick about you."

"Son, I know. I just couldn't go home like this. I tried to call Cathy but she didn't answer or call back yet. I just came here just in case I was going to..you know."

"Well, you didn't. I am glad you took some time alone. We all need too, but your babies need you."

"Son, I know." She opened her jacket and her shirt was soaking wet from breast milk.

"Come on I got a shirt in the car."

"I'm not wearing your cheap ass clothes."

"Girl..here yo ass go," I laughed getting up.

"What? Blood your clothes is cheap ad hell."

"Ocean and Queen lock this place up and come get in the damn car."

"Fine," she said getting up.

I headed back out to Bly ass in the damn car and waited for Queen. She going to be okay. We all just need some alone time and just relax, and think about everything.

Alone time is needed.

I am drained having Bly here, and even Shui and Charlie. Now Shui is pregnant? Son, my social battery is running on fumes right now.

Everyone jokes about me and Queen being the same person, we only born twelve hours apart.

As a Cancer, son I need some damn alone time.

Home

I had dropped Ocean off and the crib. Jade was crying and waiting outside in the damn rain. I let them do them and headed home.

I brought food home, I showered and I just needed to lie down in the bed, in the dark alone.

I heard the door to my bedroom open and shut. Shui walks loud as hell for her to be small as she is.

"What are you doing?" I sat up turing my bedside lamp on.

"Nothing."

"Shui? Why the hell you sneaking around?"

"I was just getting my bag of clothes."

"For what?"

"To leave. I didn't want to bother you. It's as if I am and I don't want to do that. I don't want to be in your way, or us in your way."

"Your not in my way, son. Why do you always make an excuse to le..you know what.." I threw my blankets off me.

She backed away from the bed as I stood up.

"You can just....." I stopped speaking as I stared at her because she looked like she was scared.

I had to calm myself down. I don't know everything she's been through. But blood I know she been through a lot of shit.

I understand it's hard for her to trust people, be around people and shit but damn I am trying here.

"Shui, we are dating. You are not bothering me. I just needed to be alone and just breath. So much shit had been going on for years and I never just breath."

"And I'm sorry if I amd Charlie are..." I shook my head.

"It's not you two. It's me I promise my baby, you two are good. I'm just dealing with shit at once."

"Are you sure. We could leave and I will just work."

"No, you both are good here. Plus if we are having a kid I wouldn't want you out there where I can't make sure your okay. I'm not with that shit."

"Yeah."

"Yeah? Yeah what? What does yeah mean? Like yeah you got ride of it ready?"

"No, no. I'm just saying that I understand. That's all."

"Oh. Shit girl. I was gone say. I already told my moms and shit. Her ass been waiting for years."

"No one has ever been pregnant before?"

"Nope, not even a scare. Which is crazy as hell," I said sitting back on the bed.

"Sorry to mess up your streak," she joked.

"Very funny," I said and smiled. "Just gotta make some changes ya know, son."

"I still don't like you calling me that."

"Yeah, my fault my baby. Just habits."

"Other girls have always been okay with you having a penis?"

"I mean, no one ever complained."

"You always told them upfront?"

"Yes, same as I did for you. If we not fucking no reason for no one to know."

"Only I know?"

I started laughing. "Queen knows."

"I thought you two were like sisters? You two..."

"Girl hell nah. Hell no, I'd die before that shit happened. Her ass always been a jokester, one night she stripped me naked when I was fifteen and was going to cover me in paint..but yeah."

"Oh," she started laughing. "She scares everyone."

"She is actually a big ass baby, a big ass cry baby."

"Jade told me that also. You are a softy also."

"Me?" I said.

"Yes, I see you around Charlie and Bly as much as you yell at her. Especially around Queen you are soft, and certain friends you are. It's cute."

"Girl, what? I am a staright coldhearted thug." I smiled and she laughed.

"I see." She smiled.

"You can take those clothes off and go put Charlie pajamas back on and we could get some sleep?"

"Yes."

I was tired, but I gotta take it easy on Shui. She haven't did shit. I'm so use to these relationships being fucked up and shit.

Ali is dead, Nore is dead, Jah is dead and Dallas is dead. It's like a new era is about to happen.

Son, I'm gonna have a fucking kid? What the fuck.

Spot

I walked into the spot and everyone just sitting around and shit.

"What you niggas got going on?"

"Shit, just chilling waiting for the ball to drop."

"It's almost midnight already?" I said.

"Yeah. We forget you missing an eye," Queen said walking out of her office.

"One day I will kill yo ass."

"Oh, stop being a bitch. Why you here?" She asked.

"Nothing, Bly, Charlie and Shui are sick. I just came to not get fucking sick. You should be home draining them sagging ass titties."

She furrows her eyebrows.

"These titties nigga?" She lifted up her damn shirt with no damn bra on.

"What the hell?" I said.

They all started laughing and covering their faces and shit.

"These perfectly balanced titties, full of food for the babies I just had four weeks ago?"

"Put your got dam shirt down." I said snatching her arms down.

"You don't go talking about my titties then."

"Something is wrong with yo ass." I laughed.

"Yeah it is. I am here because these niggas here." She pointed to Kareen and Juju.

"Kareen I am about to beat yo ass."

"What I did." He said stuffing fries in his mouth.

"His big ass ain't did shit but, bring all my shit from Ali old spot. Remember those gold bars that went missing a few months ago. Well after the shit show of a fucking baby shower?"

"Yeah."

"She had them."

"Son...not surprised one bit."

"Drop me off at the crib," she said.

"Blood, ain't your truck outside? Where is CJ? Yo ass ain't pregnant no more. No special treatment."

"CJ not here. She hit the curb parking and blew a tire," Kareen said and Juju slapped him in the back of the head.

"I will beat yo ass in your sleep nigga," Queen said to him.

"See yo ass can not fucking drive. Bring yo little ass on."

"Little? Little ass? Okay...." she put her hands on the waistband of her red sweats.

"I swear if you pull your got damn pants down..."

"That's what I thought. Bitch. Hurry up," she said walking past me.

One of these days. I am going to hut her in her shit.

🧡

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

154 25 14
Alessa moves to a new city to get away from her traumatic past. But what does she do when her new life comes crashing down because her past has retur...
5.6K 191 13
❝𝘠𝘰𝘶'𝘳𝘦 𝘮𝘪𝘯𝘦. 𝘐 𝘸𝘰𝘯'𝘵 𝘭𝘦𝘵 𝘢𝘯𝘺𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘵𝘢𝘬𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘧𝘳𝘰𝘮 𝘮𝘦.❞ TW!! ⚠︎ Abuse Death (First time writing a book so hopefull...
959 2 7
After her best friend moves away, Scarlet is forced to start a new life without them. This is the first book in a trilogy, each book is about the wo...
9.5K 264 15
(READ PLEASE BEFORE YOU READ THE 1ST CHAPTER OF THIS BOOK)))) THIS BOOK WILL HAVE THE FOLLOWING MENTIONED: BLOOD,SEX, VIOLENCE,FIGHTING, DIRTY SEX...