The Aftermath || oh sehun ||...

By agustdickk

CAUSATION: Aira had an accident. She died, and a demon revived her. In exchange for that, the mortal had to l... More

Epigram
PROLOGUE
CHAPTER ONE
CHAPTER TWO
CHAPTER THREE
CHAPTER FOUR
CHAPTER FIVE
CHAPTER SIX
CHAPTER SEVEN
CHAPTER EIGHT
CHAPTER NINE
CHAPTER TEN
CHAPTER ELEVEN
CHAPTER TWELVE
CHAPTER THIRTEEN
CHAPTER FIFTEEN
CHAPTER SIXTEEN
CHAPTER SEVENTEEN
CHAPTER EIGHTEEN
CHAPTER NINETEEN
CHAPTER TWENTY
CHAPTER TWENTY-ONE
CHAPTER TWENTY-TWO
CHAPTER TWENTY-THREE
CHAPTER TWENTY-FOUR
CHAPTER TWENTY-FIVE
CHAPTER TWENTY-SIX
CHAPTER TWENTY-SEVEN
CHAPTER TWENTY-EIGHT
CHAPTER TWENTY-NINE
CHAPTER THIRTY
CHAPTER THIRTY-ONE
CHAPTER THIRTY-TWO
CHAPTER THIRTY-THREE
CHAPTER THIRTY-FOUR
CHAPTER THIRTY-FIVE
CHAPTER THIRTY-SIX
CHAPTER THIRTY-SEVEN
CHAPTER THIRTY-EIGHT
CHAPTER THIRTY-NINE
CHAPTER FORTY
CHAPTER FORTY-ONE
CHAPTER FORTY-TWO
CHAPTER FORTY-THREE: EPILOGUE
SPECIAL CHAPTER: ONE
SPECIAL CHAPTER: TWO
SPECIAL CHAPTER: 19+
THANK YOU SO MUCHHHH

CHAPTER FOURTEEN

12.1K 731 77
By agustdickk

Sehun's P.O.V.

As soon as Kyungsoo called me, I immediately went to the hospital. He told me that Jongin was charged in the hospital due to back and waist injury. I sighed hopelessly, walking towards Jongin's ward. This is all my fault.. If I didn't hurt him, he wouldn't be here.. He wouldn't be in a severe condition like this.

Once I reached his ward, I quietly twisted the doorknob, I poked my head inside the door first before entering completely.

Jongin, with a calm smile on his face, was lying down on his bed while Kyungsoo was sitting on a stool next to his bed.

I smiled to my brother, approaching him. "I apologize, Jongin." I told him, holding on to the metal thing at the foot of his bed.

"I learned my lesson, kid." He smirked mischievously. "Don't make a demon angry." He added, joking. I didn't manage to laugh or smile at his joke because I still feel bad to what stupidity I did. I could have killed him. I could have killed my brother—the only family I have. When he noticed the frown on my face, he spoke again. "I'm sorry too, Sehun." He said in such a calm tone.

I only looked at him when he said those words. What for? "I'm sorry, I was a traitor to our kind.. That I sacrificed my immortality, just to become a human—"

"You're not just a human, Jongin." I cut him off. "Humans are such beautiful creatures. Humans are indeed amazing in so many ways; they have these tons of emotions and thoughts that a demon can't have for a very long time." I told him, "An unconditional love." and I saw Kyungsoo smiled after. "And Jongin, I would like to feel that kind of love too."

"You may be a demon, Sehun.. but your emotions and thoughts are just like human's." Kyungsoo piped up. "Exactly like humans, or maybe even better that humans." He smiled.

"And that what makes you special and different than others, Sehun." Jongin said. "You were never heartless." He paused. "You've always been the kindest." I couldn't thank them enough to what they both said, so I smiled widely at the both them, showing how thankful I am to those wonderful words they told me.

I promise.. I wouldn't let Tao lay a finger on these two. I wouldn't let him kill Jongin and Kyungsoo. Up to my last breath, I'm going to protect them. I'm willing to die just to keep them alive.

------------------

Walking along the hallway, I come across a familiar person. A person who seemed I've met before. "Dr. Oh!" He greeted me, so I smiled timidly.

"Remember me?" He pointed himself. "I'm Aira's guardian. Byun Baekhyun."

"Oh, yes. I remembered now." I told him honestly. "What brings you here, Mr. Byun?"

"Well, Aira was charged yesterday here due to the suspicious wounds on her neck." He hesitated at first, but told me afterwards, tilting his head for a second. "Chanyeol found her sleeping on her bed with her neck bleeding nonstop, and there was actually no one there, but her window was cracked open, so we thought that maybe, there's someone out there trying to kill her..." He bit his lip, terrified to what he just said. "And it's driving us insane and nervous too."

"That's suspicious.." I said, almost whispering. Tao? Why do I have a feeling that Tao could be the person who almost killed Aira? Is he really able to kill the girl he loves? I sighed in confusion. That guy is really something.

"Indeed suspicious, Dr. Oh, but I know everything will be okay soon. I hope so." He looked away. "Anyways, I have to leave, Dr. Oh. Goodbye."

"Okay. Goodbye."

After I had a brief conversation with Baekhyun, I decided to go visit Aira in her ward, so that I could ask her about the incident—if Tao was really the demon behind it.

I saw a nurse, exited a room to where I saw Baekhyun come from, so I asked her if the patient inside that ward was Park Aira, and she undoubtly said yes, so I thanked her briefly. She left after, and I knocked the door gently. A man's voice told me to come in, and once I entered the room, I saw Aira and her brother—Chanyeol, if I'm not mistaken, sitting next to her on the bed as he held a guitar on his hands.

"Uhm, good day." I greeted the both of them as soon as I interrupted his guitar playing session. They both lookes at me after.

"It's Dr. Oh." He started, "Do you need anything, doctor?"

"Hmm, well, I just want to have a word with Ms. Park." I told him.

"Oh, okay. I'll just be outside." Chanyeol said, tapping his sister's knees and pointed outside as if telling that he'll be outside, and Aira nodded politely.

Chanyeol got off the bed with his guitar and walked outside the room. Once I heard he slammed the door close, I slowly approached Aira.

"So, hey." She greeted casually, looking at me. I sat on a stool next to her bed, and when I was near to her, I already noticed the bandages on her neck.

"I just want to talk.." I told her, brushing the strands of my hair out of my forehead using my left hand.

"Wait." She said, grabbing my forearm—the one I use to brush my hair out of my forehead. "Are those scars?" She asked, leaning in towards my face, and carefully examining my indistinct scars—the scars I got from the car accident when Tao attacked me before.

"Ahhh, yes." I answered. "It's just, Jongin and I had a violent fight.. I-I ended up with some wounds on my forehead, and he ended up injuring his back and waist." I told him with a mixture of lies and truth.

"You two are idiots." She rolled her eyes. "The both of you still managed to fight when you two are the only family you both got, huh? Pathetic." She lectured.

"Yeah, I know. That's why I regret it, and now we're good. Sermon's no longer needed." I smiled to her.

She almost rolled her eyes, smiling. "Fine."

"Anyways, I want to ask on how on earth did you manage to hurt yourself in your sleep?" I asked her, eyeing her neck. "Did someone do that to you?"

And with that, she looked away and shook her head. "Don't ask, please."

"I need to know."

"And why?" She said, shifting her attention to me again. "You'll think I'm a psycho if I told you. You won't believe me, anyways."

"Trust me, I will."

After she heard those words from my mouth, she paused for a bit, thinking if she'll tell me or not, but after seconds, she gave in.

She sighed in defeat before starting. "Fine, but I'm only telling you this because it's been a burden to me. It's bothering me until now, and I need someone to talk to about this right now." She said, and I listened intently.

"Okay. You can tell me. I'll listen well." I told her.

She sighed again before starting. "I had a bad dream, and believe me or not, I dreamt of Tao.. a-and he wasn't just a normal person." She stuttered. "He said, he's a demon.. and his physical features are really frightening and traumatizing.. Then he told me about certain stuff too, about what-he-called-this-˝my-past-life˝. He s-said, I fell in love with a demon, and that demon hurt me physically, but I still managed to love him more.. I d-don't know.." Aira continued, trembling a little. "Then, he even made an offer. He wants me to come with him, because if I don't he'll kill you, and Jongin and Kyungsoo too." She said, with her eyes full of fright. "Who knows, right? Maybe soon, he'll threaten me that he'll kill Baekhyun and Chanyeol too, and I would lose my mind if he do hurt them.." She said, catching her breath. "I thought it was just a nightmare, but he managed to hurt me.. I felt how he squeezed my throat, and how his fingers dug into my neck.." She defined with her small fingers tracing her neck. "I don't know how, but I'm afraid that he's everywhere, observing me, observing us.. and in no time, he'll kill me.. and you, if I don't come with him." She said in quite a shaky voice.

By looking at her and watching her speak, I could feel the fright in her face and words. I need to protect her too. She needs protection the most.

Instinctively, I found myself embracing her, gently trapping her in my arms. "I know how scared you are, but be strong, and just hold on.." I whispered in her hair. "No matter what he says, don't come with him. Just don't, okay?" I whispered.

"Thank you." She sniffed. "Thank you, Sehun."

We stayed in a warm embrace for seconds, proceeding to comfort her, and as soon as she was comforted, we broke apart from the embrace.

I retrieved something from my pocket after, and gently handed it in her open palm with my fist closed.

When she received it, she glanced at the black crystal necklace then to me. I gave her a reassuring smile. I've always keep it in my pocket because whenever it's with me, I feel safe. And now, I think Aira needs it the most. "It was from my mom." I told her. "She gave it to me when I was a kid. She said, if I just hold on to that necklace, it'll protect me and I won't feel scared anymore."

"B-But why are you giving to me? Your mom gave it to you. I can't have this."

"I know she'll understand, that you need it more than I do, that you need more protection than I do." I paused. "Kindly keep it, Aira. Please."

She hesitated for minutes, but after persuading her, she takes it. "Thank you again, Sehun." She said, sincerely. "And hey, be nice to Jongin." She added, and smiled sweetly.

••••••••••••••••••••••

Updated. Not a good update, but yeah. Bear it with. I rushed writing this. VOTE & COMMENT. THANKS. :*

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.3K 323 72
Two souls meet for a reason. They have different backgrounds. One from the common people and one from the royal family. They have been through a lot...
18.3K 625 30
Luhan gave her heart to Oh Sehun, the same heart that was torn into pieces by the man she loved first, trusting him to handle it with love and care...
97.4K 5.1K 29
Byun Baekhyun lives in a run down town and goes to a bad school. Gangs run through the street and just to survive you must know how to fight, but Bae...
12.3K 287 21
Arrange marriage, that's a norm amongst the elite family. But finding love in a household which is build on a fragile ground of distrust and unrequit...