That One Hockey Guy | OC

By lmh__007

A girl with a dark past A boy with a happy family Liliana is a talented artist and is finding comfort in pain... More

Introduction 🎨⛸️
Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Epilogue
Authors Note | Please Read
Announcement
Bonus Chapter

Part 20

116 1 68
By lmh__007

🎨

Elijah and Ana made it to the resort around the same time as us, with the difference of ten minutes really.

The only problem is that Ana has a face of thunder and Elijah looks like a lost puppy. Something happened in that car or on that plane and I will find out.

Issac and Elijah have headed to the nearest town to buy some groceries and things for the whole week.

Ana is unpacking her bag, she and Elijah are sharing a cabin, me and Issac have our own cabin as well next to his parents.

"Can I come in?" I ask knocking on Ana's door, she swivels around and says of course. Her face looks happier than when she left the car with Elijah.

"How was your flight girl?" Images of Issac and me in the bathroom comes flooding back to me.

"Good, how about yours?"

"Elijah wouldn't shut up, he's so sweet but I just wanted sleep, and now I haven't slept I'm moody and bleh." Ana throws herself onto her bed and sighs.

"He's sweet huh?" I throw myself down next to her laughing.

"Yeah I guess, I jus-" before Ana can finish Elijah in all his 6'3 blonde hair, golden retriever energy comes strolling in with bags.

"Hello ladies." Issac says behind him, again holding some bags.

Me and Ana sit up to help the boys unpack, Issac tells me that they already unpacked our food and essentials so all that's left is Ana and Elijah's cabin.

I'm happy because I'm tired and would just make Issac do it anyway.

"I'm going to ring Beth really quick." I say sliding my phone out of my back pocket.

"Tell her I said hey baby sister." He says.

I shake my head at Elijah before heading out the cabin door. This place is beautiful, each site has 6 big cabins all in a circle, in the middle lays a bonfire for night time and a small river towards the beach.

🔊 Heeeey Lil have your got there safely?

🗣️ Yeah we landed a few hours ago, Issac and Eli went and bought groceries and shit, they are unpacking now with Ana.

🔊 ooo sounds nice, have a good time when do you fly back?

🗣️ we fly back on Sunday, I wish you could have come Beth.

🔊 I know but I have a big surf comp coming up and I can't afford to lose training, this could make me go pro.

🗣️ Okay well next time you are coming away with us.

🔊 Next time all you four will be in relationships so I'm not gonna be fifth wheeling.

🗣️ maybe, but I'll find you man, or woman. You can bring them with us then.

🔊 shut up. I have no time for relationships especially with my dad. He won't approve of anyone.

🗣️ damn, well I have to go because Ana is stuck with dumb and dumber. I'll let you figure out who's who.

🔊 ahahah okay bye girl, Be fun. Be kinky.

🗣️ I've been both. Now byeeeee.

🔊 WHAT YOU BIT-

As soon as I say it I hang up the phone, surprisingly she doesn't call me back. She just messages me telling me to explain later.

I probably will explain later, but it's hard because I wanna talk to Ana about things with Issac but it's her brother and it might be awkward.

The bed is so comfortable here, I'm no longer mad about the one room because it'll be nice to spend time with Issac and not have to put a play on for people.

I stare at the ceiling with all the thoughts clouding my brain. There's only one thought that sticks out to me.

Is he lying about everything?

I hate that my father has made me so angry and hurt. Because all that emotion meant for him has been taken out on the wrong people for the last few years.

My father was a liar in every single way possible, he made me believe in everyone, even the people who used me and hurt me.

Speaking of people who used me, a knock at my cabin door makes me sit up from this comfy bed.

Jackson. Great.

"What do you want?" I ask, genuinely shitting myself because Issac isn't here right now. He's at a dinner with his family.

"To come in and talk? If that's possible."

A laugh escapes my mouth, I lift my hand to my face trying to stop it but it doesn't work, I continue laughing and slam the door in his face.

Knock. Knock. Knock.

I'm not even opening it this time, that is until it becomes a continuous panic knocking and the person behind it is shorter than a man especially Jackson.

It's Ana, I scramble unlocking the door I just slammed. She has a panic look on her face and in the background Jackson is on the floor with Issac standing over him. Elijah runs over when Ana screams for him and then I'm running.

It was only a few meters away but it seems to go by slowly, almost like it's happening in slow motion.

"Issac stop, please stop." Ana repeats over and over.

I go into shock seeing him kicking Jackson. I freeze and my mind goes back to the night where my father was kicking me downstairs just because I didn't hear him shout my name.

The next thing I know I'm laid in my bed with Issac placing a cold towel on my head. I passed out. Shit.

"Lil darling? Are you awake? Do you need anything? Do you want me to call Ana?"

So many questions and so little answers.

I get my confidence back and realise I'm fine again, before answering Isaac's questions I stand up and he follows me.

I twist my body around and place my hands on his chest before continuously pushing and lightly punching his chest and abs.

"You fucking idiot. You could of got hurt. He's so dangerous. Issac you could of got hurt." I slowly sink into his arms crying.

Issac hasn't so much as a scratch on his body, he's fine but I know Jackson fights dirty. He doesn't care if he has to stab someone. He hates losing a fight.

"Baby, I'm fine. Hey, Lil darling I'm fine." Issac holds my close to him and it makes me realise how much I actually do care about him.

He isn't faking this, no one is around. This is just our moment.

His arms wrapped around my neck, mine around his back. Issac lifted me up a little so I'm standing on his shoes, slowly turning around as we hold each other, me slightly crying, him being his beautiful self.

"I hate that I don't hate you anymore Issac." His arms loosen around me and his finger lifts my chin up.

"I know darling and I promise you I wouldn't of did what I did to Jackson if he hadn't of said that about you."

What does he mean? I didn't hear Jackson say anything. My eyebrows furrow and I ask "what? What did he say?"

"I'm not going to repeat it Liliana." Issac's voice is stern but comforting. "If you really want to know I'm sure Ana will tell you."

Shit, do I really want to know?"

"Fine, I'll have Ana tell me, please can you be there though?" He gives me a look that tells me he doesn't want to be. But I know he will.

"We can go later, but for now please get some rest, you quite literally fainted earlier." I nod at him, I can feel how knotty my hair already is from the plane to now.

"I need to brush my hair first."

"I will brush it for you darling. Go sit on the bed." I smile up at him and do as he says.

Issac leans against the door frame with the hair brush in his hand, I've never seen him so happy about hair.

"I'm going to section your hair first, it might hurt a little but I'll be as gentle as possible." His voice is softer than earlier, he calms me down whenever I'm with him or just around him.

Even when I hated him a part of me felt protected and comforted.

I'm never going to escape him. I never want to escape him.

I feel his hands tangled in my hair gently trying to pull it into two parts. It doesn't hurt a lot.

"How do you know how to section hair so well?" I ask genuinely curious.

"I always did Ana's when we were younger, she couldn't reach the end of her hair because it was so long, I ended up doing it until she got older and cut it short."

Ive never been so jealous of siblings. I love my brothers but gosh growing up with them was hell, mostly with Landon being an ass.

"Liliana I need to tell you something and it needs to be said where I can't see your face." Half of my hair is brushed and back to its naturally straight state.

"Issac you are scaring me." I try and turn but he doesn't allow me.

"It's nothing bad darling, I just can't see your face when I say it because really I'm scared." I want to say something but I freeze because I don't have time to say anything. Issac blurts out what he wanted to say and I freeze.

"I want you to be my girlfriend Lil, Shit, I've wanted it ever since the day we met at the rink."

He hands me something.

The sketch of him from the first day we met lays in my hand crumpled up a little but still in tact. I turn my fully brushed head towards him, seeing the big blue eyes looking terrified. Then I twist my body back to him.

"Issac. You can look at me." My voice is shaking because I've never been so happy.

His head looks up at me and as soon as he notices the smile I see some relief flood through him.

"Liliana, I'm sorry I should of said it bett-"

He has no time to finish his sentence before I throw my body towards him and we roll around the bed laughing for a moment.

I place a soft kiss on his lips before deepening it and kissing him harder and longer.

"So, for this to be official I think I need to ask you a question." Me and Issac lay cuddled into each other on the bed.

"I think you do Mr Haywood." My finger tracing the outline of a tattoo below his abs.

He laughs as it tickles then begins. "Liliana Quinn, I fucking beg for you to be my girlfriend. So will you?"

"Yes I'd love to."

And I mean it. Because for months now I've been falling in love with Issac Haywood and I have done nothing to stop it.

•••
I've just come home from holiday, I'm hoping I'll have a chapter ready by tomorrow afternoon but I'm at college so it might be a late night post.

Thank you so much for 500 reads, if you want another book to read then AninhaMONEYMONEY  
Has a new book releasing soon. Be sure to check her out because her characters are in the same universe as mine. And you might recognise some people ;)

Thank you so much for reading <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

134K 2.2K 38
He needs a girlfriend. She wants a boyfriend. The perfect match, right? He's a hockey boy. She hates hockey boys. Yet, they make the deal, to achieve...
144K 2.9K 39
- F I U F A M I L Y S E R I E S - Book 4 - can be read as stand alone Their summer dreams. Their friendship above all else. Until it wasn't. A forbid...
109K 5K 52
Book 3 of 3 Highly recommend you read books 1 and 2 first. Mel just moved back to New York City. She left four years ago after the love of her life...
2.5M 78.9K 45
FREE STORY. PAID BONUS CHAPTERS. There's a thin line between love and hate. One thing Rosalie Jackson knows for sure is that what she feels towards s...