I Was Born With God Ki As A S...

By 4HartOfKira6

(I don't own any of this franchise, but just the original characters!) I was born as a god, what else to say? More

Chapter 1: The Birth Of A God
Chapter 2: Time To Start The Plan
Chapter 3: Fat Beerus?
Chapter 4: Training And Timeskip
Chapter 5: The Beginning Of Dragon Ball
Chapter 6: Dragon Ball Z
Chapter 7: Vegeta Is Shocked
Chapter 8: My Promise
chapter 9: Frieza Gave Up
Chapter 10: Trunks Is Confused
Chapter 11: Krillin's Time To Shine!
Chapter 12: Dragon Ball Super!
NOTICE!
Chapter 13: Essence Returns!
Chapter 15: Meet Zeno!
Chapter 16: Teaching Saiyans!
Chapter 17: Tournament Of Power!
Bad news!
Chapter 18: Goku VS Kefla

Chapter 14: Vegeta Is My Student!

520 11 0
By 4HartOfKira6

"I wonder what my honey is doing..." Vados was wondering within the universe as she was traveling with Champa towards a certain place.

"When will we get to Namek? I want to restore our Earth already!" Champa seemed impatient.

"We'll be there in a bit..." Vados sighed.

Afterall she caused this trip to happen.

Vados gave an idea to Champa to restore Earth with the Namek wishing beads.

So they instantly started traveling there.

'Honey, I hope you are having fun...' Vados thought in her mind.

...

Within Earth.

"Show my power?" I asked confused.

"Yes! We all want to see that, right guys?" Goku seemed to nod excitedly.

"That is impossible, it would destroy Earth. Even in my base form, my aura would not be held." I shook my head in denial.

"That's alright! Whis protected everything around Broly and Beerus, he seems to be good at that." Goku said.

"He can't hold it in. I am stronger than angels..." I sighed.

While telling everything about where I was and did. I had included the multiverse and whole program of the gods for them.

Since all they knew was god kai, not even supreme kai had shown up to them.

"What!? We never knew you would be stronger than angels! Whis here made Broly look easy to fight against. He must be much stronger than Beerus and you are telling us you are stronger than him!?" Krillin seemed to rant about my existence.

Everyone in the group nodded.

"Whis! How many years did I sleep?" Beerus had woken up and seemed to think he was at home.

Everyone was startled, since not too long ago he was planning to destroy Earth.

"Master Beeru-" Before Whis got to speak Beerus had cut him off.

"I had a weird dream... Huh? Why am I not on my planet?" Beerus seemed confused.

Then all of a sudden he had a spark and got up in a fighting stance.

"Sorry Essence, I seemed to have been  tired! Let me finish off Earth now!" Beerus yelled with sweat dripping on his body.

He had immediately powered up a blast towards Earth.

Everyone in the fighting group were shocked to death.

Whis stopped Beerus and explained everything to him.

"What a hassle! Essence is this your punishment for me skipping out on your wedding?" Beerus seemed annoyed to have been used by someone.

"You could consider it like that." I nodded.

"Essence... You have a wife?" Suddenly Broly asked.

He was interested about that ever since he heard me call Whis my brother-in-law.

"That's correct, I am married to the most beautiful angel, Vados!" I smiled.

Everyone seemed to nod, as if deserving of my title.

As the saiyan god!

Suddenly a person came out of the group of fighters.

It was Vegeta, he had gone on his knee.

"Please let me be your student!" Vegeta shouted in despair.

He couldn't let Goku pass him any further!

Now he had seen the opportunity to become stronger and he did not lose the moment.

"Oh? What qualifications do you have?" I asked with interest.

"You are the saiyan god, correct?" Vegeta asked in confirmation.

"I am the saiyan god. Flattery won't get you anywhere, speak!"

"It only makes sense for royalty of the saiyans to learn from their god personally!" Vegeta had created his own ideology.

"I agree, but on one condition!" I seemed to have a grin on my face.

"What is it?" Vegeta was confident.

"The condition is to never lose to anyone!"

Vegeta nodded, as if I was speaking his language.

He could never let anyone else win.

"Wait! What about me! This is unfair!" Goku begged me.

"Whis can train you better than I do!" I said.

"Is that true Whis!?" Goku turned his head around towards Whis.

"Since you started cultivating on godhood, I can train you better. However just know becoming a true god is impossible! Your super saiyan god state is fake. It is a mere imitation of the true one, Essence is a good example of truth." Whis started lecturing.

Goku's ears started smoking from all the thinking he got from Whis' lecture.

"There you are everyone! Why are you all gathered here? I was just in the bathroom and I saw nobody literally anywhere. Huh? Who are these people?" Bulma seemed to have come with Bulla.

"Bulma, these are Beerus the gods of destruction, the angel Whis and Essence." Broly answered.

"What great titles they ar-Huh? Essence?" Bulma looked at the three visitors, trying to find someone.

"Red hair... Red tail... Essence!? Is that really you!?" Bulma seemed excited to see her old childhood friend.

She walked up to me excitedly, but suddenly gave a slap out of nowhere.

"How dare you come back after missing my and Broly's wedding!? Watch us grow!? How dare you!" Bulma seemed angry.

Beerus was shocked to see a mortal slap me.

He seemed to be biting his nails harder and harder with every word that came out of Bulma's mouth.

'Who let this wild woman come here!? Essence could sneeze the universe into dust!'

Beerus lost all his nails that day...

Oh boy, if only he knew what was about to happen next.

After explaining everything to Bulma, she still didn't forgive me.

'I mean sorry geez, but I like to travel the universe more, than live on Earth.'

"So today is your birthday huh? Happy birthday Bulma!" I said, trying to change the mood.

After saying that everything went back to normal.

Beerus and Whis stayed for food.

After the party ended, I had left back to Champa's planet in universe 6.

"Finally dear! I missed you!" Vados appeared out of nowhere and hugged me.

"Alright calm down, I brought someone else with me. He will be training as my student." I said as I introduced Vegeta.

"Oh my! What a great responsibility you have there Vegeta!" Vados was intrigued.

Since gods rarely accept students, especially people above angels.

So Vegeta has been deemed for great success!

...

I started training Vegeta.

Goku was learning ultimate control from Whis to learn ultra instict.

What wins ultra instict?

Ultimate power!

"Vegeta, are you ready?" I asked.

Vegeta nodded.

After going through multiple theories together, I am starting out the practical work.

Turning Vegeta into a god!

After dropping drops of god ki for Vegeta to extract, he went as planned in theory.

Since Goku gained drops of god ki, he had used it the wrong way.

He turned it into a transformation.

When gaining drops of god ki, you are supposed to dispose it within everywhere in the body.

Turning your body into a normal god state.

This is impossible for Goku to do now, since actions cannot be receeded.

So if Vegeta fails this extraction, he will be disowned by me.

It may take minutes, hours, days, weeks, months, years to extract my god ki into his body!

Only time will tell...

The End

(AN: Thanks for reading!

Remember to vote for more motivation!

Follow for notifications, as to when chapters will be uploaded!

Thankwuuuu! ^_^)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

46 0 8
Every one has dreams of something they want to be. For a Saiyan girl this was no exception. Since she was 10 she's dreamed to be a Time Patroller and...
15K 482 21
Vegeta, the Prince of the Saiyans, only wishes to beat his rival Goku (aka Kakarot as he endearingly calls him) and attain the one thing the Saiyan r...
47.9K 677 20
She is older then most of the rest of her race. She comes from the time of the first Super Saiyan God, Yamoshi. He taught her how to go Super Saiyan...
10.6K 268 11
Universe 7 or more exactly timeline 21. Age 790. It's been 4 years since final defeat of frieza and things are back as it were with z fighters. But a...