๐—ถ๐—ป ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—ป๐—ฎ๐—บ๐—ฒ ๐—ผ๐—ณ ๐—น๏ฟฝ...

Door piastriful

โ› ๐’Š๐’ ๐’˜๐’‰๐’Š๐’„๐’‰ carlos has a baby but he doesn't know โœ โช soc med + narrati... Meer

๐—œ๐—ก ๐—ง๐—›๐—˜ ๐—ก๐—”๐— ๐—˜ ๐—ข๐—™ ๐—Ÿ๐—ข๐—ฉ๐—˜
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿญ danny's cringy driving
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฎ she has a baby
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฏ hey it's me
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฑ what are the odds
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฒ neighbours?

๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฐ the night we met

1.5K 61 6
Door piastriful

𐙚 ࣪ ⭒ 𝗜𝗡 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗡𝗔𝗠𝗘 𝗢𝗙 𝗟𝗢𝗩𝗘
carlos sainz ━ chapter four.

As Estella tucked her daughter in bed, she smiled. Leticia, her daughter sheltered the galaxy in her eyes that resembled her father. Perhaps that is why it happened to be her favourite feature of her own daughter.

It would be a grave mistake to tell that she had moved on from her lover. Yes, she had found amazing friends over time but no one could really fill the void Carlos left in her life. That position was hollow and could only be filled by Carlos and him only. Stella believed that a person falls in love only once in life and maybe her love was him.

To let go of your loved one needed immense courage and determination.

Was it her selfishness? Yeah, perhaps. But, she liked to side with the opinion that she did it for his betterment. It was true, she just didn't want to be seen as a burden to his career. He had then, recently started out his career and she just did not want to ruin his path to soar up.

Yeah, people advised her to talk it out, try it over again. Whatever goes through a person in the spur of the moment, is what they know themselves only. 

Stella ran her fingers through Leticia's golden brown hair, reminiscing her past. The past that had Carlos and their uncommitted rapport.

Carlos and the Argentine model met at a party right before he signed the contract with Toro Rosso. It was a party thrown by Daniel Ricciardo. Thanks to Stella's friend, Sophia Maria, who was mutuals with the F1 driver, dragged Stella to the party.

Back then, Stella was an uprising model, who liked to focus on her career. However at the party a certain hazel eyed caught her eye. The liquid courage that was in her, helped her to strike a conversation with the Carlos Sainz, who was then sitting next to the bar.

"Hey, I am Estella Diaz." she (politely) introduced herself, to which she heard an uninterested response, "This is the 17th time tonight and for the last time, I am not interested." he groaned.

Rolling her eyes, she joked in her mother tongue, Spanish, "No me ofrecía a follarte.  𝘐 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘰𝘧𝘧𝘦𝘳𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘰 𝘧𝘶𝘤𝘬 𝘺𝘰𝘶"  

"Eres español?  𝘠𝘰𝘶'𝘳𝘦 𝘚𝘱𝘢𝘯𝘪𝘴𝘩?" he spoke eloquently. Oh so now he's interested, she thought. Guys love Spanish women. "Hispano.  𝘏𝘪𝘴𝘱𝘢𝘯𝘪𝘤" she shrugged whilst gulping down a shot of Tequila. "Ooh eso está caliente.  𝘖𝘰𝘩 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵'𝘴 𝘩𝘰𝘵." 

Carlos laughed at her actions, "Why're you chugging it down like you're being forced to do it?" She faltered, "Am I being too obvious?" 

"Sí" 

"Mierda.  𝘍𝘶𝘤𝘬" she cursed under breath, "Lo siento, ha pasado un tiempo desde que he sido socialmente activo, así que he estado por todos lados.  𝘐'𝘮 𝘴𝘰𝘳𝘳𝘺, 𝘪𝘵'𝘴 𝘣𝘦𝘦𝘯 𝘢 𝘸𝘩𝘪𝘭𝘦 𝘴𝘪𝘯𝘤𝘦 𝘐'𝘷𝘦 𝘣𝘦𝘦𝘯 𝘴𝘰𝘤𝘪𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘺 𝘢𝘤𝘵𝘪𝘷𝘦 𝘴𝘰 𝘐'𝘷𝘦 𝘣𝘦𝘦𝘯 𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘰𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘱𝘭𝘢𝘤𝘦." 

Sipping on his cocktail, Carlos assured her, "Está bien, estás bien.  𝘐𝘵'𝘴 𝘰𝘬𝘢𝘺, 𝘺𝘰𝘶'𝘳𝘦 𝘧𝘪𝘯𝘦. I'm Carlos Sainz by the way, pardon me for my presumptuous behaviour. This place is so cramped. I hate it here."

"Same." Stella questioned, resting her face on her palm "So Carlos, what do you do for a living?" "I am a driver-" before he could finish his sentence, she speaks, "Oh so you're Danny's chauffeur? Damn must be nice for you to hang around cool F1 drivers all the time. You might as well become an F1 driver someday, cool! Cheering for you, Carlos." 

Immediately, Carlos burst out laughing, "Driving a car and a Formula One racing car, isn't the same thing, mijo. I am an F1 driver not Danny Ric's personal chauffeur."

"Oh Mierda, Lo lamento mucho, I misspoke again.  𝘍𝘶𝘤𝘬, 𝘪'𝘮 𝘴𝘰 𝘴𝘰𝘳𝘳𝘺"

He nodded his head explaining it was alright "And how about you Estella? What do you do?" She clicked her tongue, "Why don't you guess?" "Model." That caught her off guard, "I'm sorry, huh?"

"I said you were a model, are you though?" he asked. Smiling at his answer, she agreed, "But how did you guess I was a model? A wild guess, ey?" Taking another sip of his drink, he said, "Your figure looked very model-like so I assumed. My assumptions were correct."

"Were you checking me out?" she joked, "Do you want to take it to bed? You can check me out even better there." By all means, Estella jokingly rambled. She did not expect Carlos to actually think whatever she was saying was serious. "My friend, Lewis told me Danny has a spare room on the left corner of the 2nd floor, you want to try?"

Now, Stella did not know if Carlos was joking or not. Maybe it was the drinks from before acting up, without even batting an eye, she said, "Let's try it out." Man, even her virginity had a limit. Finally it was time for the virgin Mary to lose her virginity to some chauffeur turned F1 driver.

Carlos lead the way through the crowd of people dancing as she walked behind him, texting her best friend, Sophia Maria. 

𝗺𝗶 𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗺𝗮𝗻𝗮
iMessage

soph guess what

𝗺𝗶 𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗺𝗮𝗻𝗮
oh mey geod aew u not
drucnk yet?wt

no...

but guess what

𝗺𝗶 𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗺𝗮𝗻𝗮
whta

your virgin best friend will
not be virgin after tonight

𝗺𝗶 𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗺𝗮𝗻𝗮
WHAT THE FUCK STELL

WHAT ARE YOU UPTO NOW
STELLA ISTG 

MIERDA 

are you sober now?

𝗺𝗶 𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗺𝗮𝗻𝗮
was that text for making me sober
or making me have a heart attack

i was literally checking out men
here

and a hot man is going to check
out my body tonight 😋😋

𝗺𝗶 𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗺𝗮𝗻𝗮
wait what?

WHAT THE FUCK

HELLO??? STELLA?

ESTELLA??????

E

S

T

E

L

L

A

ESTELLA GIANNINA DIAZ I 
PROMISE I'LL NEVER JOKE
ABOUT YOUR VIRGINITY
AGAIN 😭😭😭😭😭😭

𝗲𝘀𝘁𝗲𝗹𝗹𝗮𝗱𝗶𝗮𝘇     May 13th 2014 

liked by 𝗰𝗮𝗿𝗹𝗼𝘀𝘀𝗮𝗶𝗻𝘇𝟱𝟱, 𝘀𝗼𝗽𝗵𝗶𝗮𝗺𝗮𝗿𝗶𝗮 and 21,550 others
𝗲𝘀𝘁𝗲𝗹𝗹𝗮𝗱𝗶𝗮𝘇     smooothhhh operator

𝗰𝗮𝗿𝗹𝗼𝘀𝘀𝗮𝗶𝗻𝘇𝟱𝟱     Posted right when I got into the shower

𝘀𝗼𝗽𝗵𝗶𝗮𝗺𝗮𝗿𝗶𝗮    girlie wtf is happening wtf are 
you trying to do

𝘂𝘀𝗲𝗿𝗻𝗮𝗺𝗲    hotttieee

𝘂𝘀𝗲𝗿𝗻𝗮𝗺𝗲    WOW MOTHER

𝘂𝘀𝗲𝗿𝗻𝗮𝗺𝗲    are you taken?
❙ 𝘂𝘀𝗲𝗿𝗻𝗮𝗺𝗲    There's a guy commenting under
her posts of course she is

𝗰𝗮𝗿𝗹𝗼𝘀𝘀𝗮𝗶𝗻𝘇𝟱𝟱     What are you doing to me?
❙ 𝗲𝘀𝘁𝗲𝗹𝗹𝗮𝗱𝗶𝗮𝘇     what're you on about 😹

𝘂𝘀𝗲𝗿𝗻𝗮𝗺𝗲     wait this is a post from 2015?
and her and carlito had a thing?

𝗻𝗼𝘁𝗲𝘀, I TRIED A DIFFERENT WRITING STYLE
FJWJHBGRJBG IDK 
this is basically a flashback chapter thank you
for reading

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

792K 29.5K 105
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ’œ my first fanfic...
96.4K 1.9K 39
A family well known for always being rich and pureblooded has a pair of twins... Athena and Draco were those inseparable kids who always stayed toge...
24.8K 705 32
"๐—œ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—˜๐—ป๐—ฐ๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ป๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฑ ๐˜๐—ผ ๐—บ๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐˜ ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚...." ๐—œ๐—ก ๐—ช๐—›๐—œ๐—–๐—› Mara Rose Hervรจ and her friends plan to go to all the 23 races of the 2023 g...
86.6K 1.1K 18
Story of strong soul reaper in hotel Transylvania