Devil's Impact

By lpfan503

[Part Six to Devil's Drop] Love. Trust. Balance. Mike, Chester, Ryan, and Jason are still working on leaving... More

Group Effort
Candlelit Dates
Gone Too Long
Pushing the Limits
Taking a Break
Resolution
Couples Therapy
BOYFRIENDS!
Date Night
Consequences
An Appointment with R.S.
Playtopia
Off Break
New Rules
Believe Me
Big Plans
Foursome Freedom

Trust/No Trust

11 1 1
By lpfan503

Despite having the California King all to themselves, Ryan and Chester were huddled on Ryan's side of the bed. Their legs were stretched out in front of them, their dessert plates on their laps as they ate the chocolate silk pie that was creamy and rich between sips of champagne. The bedroom was quiet, and after they'd checked on all three kids before settling down, neither of them were in fear of being interrupted.

"I have to say, I like this bed so much more than the one Jay bought to replace it in Seattle," Chester commented between bites. "Everything he bought has weird carvings of vines and flowers or whatever all over it." He stuck his tongue out.

Ryan nodded. "Yeah, it's not my favorite either, but we're not up there that much, so it doesn't matter. I'm guessing he got the whole set on clearance or something. Probably because no one else wanted it. I don't care for the light color either."

"No. It's kinda girly looking," Chester decided before letting his attention coast over the big bed instead. "This bed fits you guys so much better and it just so happens to be big enough for the four of us." Chester laughed as he sipped his drink. "Do you think Jason got a touch of Brad's abilities and he saw what the future would bring and he'd need this big bed?"

"No," Ryan laughed as he swallowed down another bite of pie. "Jason Akio absolutely bought this massive bed just for himself. Which I love. It's so him," he said with an amused smile. He could picture Jason's handsome face in his mind and his heart sighed a little. "Jay tends to wallow in his money," he said, his voice a little lower. "It's kind of a security blanket for him. I think he learned that from Mark, you know? Throw money at the problems and make them go away."

Chester felt his spine stiffen at the mention of the former YRS owner. "I think you're right. He was like that. We saw him pay a lot of people off. Paid them to go away and be quiet."

"Mhm, and I'm sure there's tons we don't know about." Ryan went quiet as he stared down at the few bites of pie that were left on his plate and the chocolate streaks that surrounded it. He set it on the nightstand, and when Chester handed his plate over, he did the same with his. Ryan sipped his champagne, letting the light feeling from the alcohol drift through him. "He did that to Jay," he said reflectively. "Paid him off. Paid to keep him quiet and keep him from leaving."

He looked over at Chester, who had gone very quiet next to him. "I know he did the same to you. He wasn't letting you live at the loft for free because of a kind heart. I know he used it against you every time he needed to."

"And sometimes when he didn't," Chester voiced. "Sometimes he'd bring it up when nothing was going on. I hate money," he whispered before he grit his teeth. He looked over at Ryan. "I absolutely hate fucking money. I hate what it does to people and I hate how it always feels like a problem in my life."

It wasn't the first time they'd had a conversation about Chester's dislike for money, and Ryan knew where it would lead. He drained his champagne glass and set it aside before turning to wrap his arm around Chester's waist. "Money's not sexy, so let's not talk about it tonight," he said, petting kisses over Chester's neck. His mind was a little fluttery from the alcohol and Chester was so inviting.

"You're right, it's not sexy," Chester said through his smile. Ryan's lips on his skin were always welcome and right now they were feeling extra nice as Chester finished off his champagne and handed over his glass. The moment Ryan was facing him again, Chester's hands were all over him. Kisses came immediately as hands roamed under clothing, and then those clothes started to come off.

Shirts were first. It was mutual, with both of them leaning away to pull their own shirts off as they looked at each other with parted lips and heavy breaths. The idea that they were alone in the big bed didn't come out of either of their mouths as they laid back down on their sides, facing each other. The passionate, heated kisses from seconds ago started back slowly, with Ryan's hand on the hip of Chester's pink and gray pajama pants, and Chester's fingers petting over Ryan's bare chest and exposed nipples.

Ryan's eyes were closed as they kissed, and his hand slid from Chester's hip to his small ass. He moaned as he gave it a squeeze and pulled Chester's bottom half up against him. He was lost in his friend's warmth and smell and the way Chester was lightly pinching one of his nipples. Ryan's cock was already awake and ready for attention. It had now been a few days since he and Chester had gone crazy and had sex in Talinda's office. That had been quick and animal-like, and even though it had been pleasurable, it wasn't the same as laying in bed with kisses and touches and whispered sentiments of love. Ryan hadn't indulged in the actual act of love making since leaving Jason behind in Seattle, and his insides were yearning for it now. The needy part of him wanted to drink Chester in like he was made of the champagne they'd both just enjoyed.

He could feel that Chester was ready to move things along, too. Chester's erection was pushing against his own, and the way Chester was squeezing his nipple, then his bicep, then scraping his nails down Ryan's chest before cupping Ryan's jawline as they kissed - it all meant it was time to ditch their bottom restraints.

Ryan brought his hand back up to get his fingers under the hip of Chester's pajama pants. He felt the underwear he couldn't see. They were soft, and the waistband felt non-existent as he went to dip his fingers under them next, but he stopped. He pulled out of their heavy kiss, his mind a little fuzzy from the rush of hormones and alcohol as he looked at Chester's flushed face and dilated pupils. "What, what are you wearing under these?" he asked as he looked down their bodies, where his hand was still out of sight.

"Underwear," Chester answered with an impish smile.

"I know that much, but they feel different," Ryan insisted as he pulled his hand out and sat up on his elbow. He pushed down the hip of Chester's pants, and his eyes went wide at the sight of the pink fabric he'd just been touching.

"Here," Chester said, as he rolled away and onto his back. He pushed his pants down and then brought his legs up so he could untangle them from his ankles, until he was laying there in nothing but his underwear. He glanced up at Ryan, who was sitting up now, and looking at him a little funny. "Are they weirding you out?" Chester asked as he sat up and then he was up on his knees so Ryan could see better. He pulled at the skinny waistband. "They matched my outfit," he tried to explain.

Ryan's mouth was hanging open as he soaked in the sight of the pink and gray underwear - of the panties Chester was wearing. These weren't like the pair Ryan had seen on Chester months ago, with silky material meant to entice. These were cotton, and wrapped around Chester's flat stomach, legs and ass like a light hug, not squeezing him to draw attention. They were dainty looking, with splashes of gray over the pink, like someone had designed them to look like watercolor.

Ryan reached for Chester's hip, coaxing him to turn a little, and it was just the same in back. Chester's little ass was cupped in the cotton fabric that wasn't tight or flashy. But damn. They're sexy.

He couldn't stop himself as he touched Chester's ass, rubbing his fingers over the panties that looked like they probably came in a pack of six like regular wash and wear underwear, not something you would pick out to impress someone on a hot date. It was a mixed feeling that had Ryan mesmerized - these cotton panties that were sexy and turning him on, despite their very basic look and everyday function.

Chester watched Ryan pet over the cotton panties he forgot he'd even put on. He was having trouble reading the expression on his friend's face, and that was always troublesome. "Ry? I can take them off if they're bothering you. I'm sorry. I didn't think about you seeing them. I just put them on because they match my outfit," he explained as he looked away to point to his pajama pants that were on Jason's side of the bed in a heap.

Ryan skimmed his fingers from the soft pink cotton to the top of Chester's thigh and the even softer leg hair that was there, and then back up onto the panties. He looked up to see Chester looking down at him, their eyes locking. "Come here," he whispered as he took Chester's hand, and together they laid back down, facing each other. "These are awesome, Chazzy," he said softly as he ran his hand from Chester's naked side, onto the underwear and then back up. "Keep them on for a little bit," he suggested before leaning in to connect their lips.

Chester had no problem with that. He loved kissing Ryan, and laying mostly naked in bed while it happened was a happy place for him. Ryan's mouth was warm and his hand was gentle as it roamed over Chester's back, side, and bottom. Chester was freely returning each touch as their kisses multiplied. He could feel heat building between them, and he was ready for Ryan to ditch his shorts. He tugged at them playfully as their lips popped apart. "You should get rid of these. I want to touch more of you."

Ryan would never deny such a request from Chester, and he was quick to say just that. "You know I have a hard time telling you no," he teased, as he pecked half a dozen kisses to Chester's lips and then down his neck. "You're just trying to seduce me and get me naked."

"Guilty," Chester teased right back as he soaked in the affection. "I like being naked with you."

"It's one of my favorite things too," Ryan hummed back before they finally let each other go. Ryan did the same thing Chester had done minutes ago as he rolled onto his back and wiggled out of his shorts. Unlike Chester, he had no underwear on to cover his cock that was very happy to be free and standing up proudly. "Come over here for a minute," he decided as he tossed his shorts away. He took Chester's hand, and helped him climb right on his lap. He had a nice view of the pink and gray panties now, as his cock pushed against them. The cotton material felt nice and it was exciting to see Chester's dick squirming to get out and play, too. There was already a damp spot on the front of the dainty material and Ryan was grinning as Chester leaned down so they could kiss some more.

Chester's weight on top of him was familiar, and yet felt new and exhilarating as Ryan wrapped his hands around Chester's hips. His fingers were half on warm skin and half on the panties that were still fascinating him as Chester's tongue pushed inside his mouth. He felt Chester buck his hips, rubbing their dicks together as Ryan returned the teasing tongue with his own. The thin cotton material against his sensitive slit and mushroom head were a new sensation and it was making Ryan leak more than he normally would. The moment Chester managed to run his fingers through Ryan's dark hair, it brought an extra rush to his balls and his cock twitched with ache.

Chester kissed from Ryan's needy mouth to his cheek and down his neck. Being on top meant he was setting their pace, despite Ryan having a hold of him by the hips. Chester's knees were pressed into the mattress, his mind consumed by what they were doing. The longer they went, the more ready his body was for what he knew was coming. His ass wanted attention, and getting it from this angle would never work with his underwear still on.

He kissed all the way down to Ryan's shoulder before he sat himself up and looked down into Ryan's eyes - dark now from arousal. "My ass wants you," he said with an impish smile while he scraped both sets of nails lightly over Ryan's chest. "If you're ready."

Ryan's mind was on stun as he looked up at Chester's face and the sheer euphoria that was there. He had a tight hold on Chester's hips and he was ready to roll Chester off of him so he could strip the panties away and give Chester's ass all the attention it was needing. "I'm ready," he managed to say before he did exactly as he was thinking. He rolled, and Chester landed on the bed next to him with a laugh.

Ryan leaned right over him, kissing up under his chin, down his neck, onto his chest and then his stomach. His hand was already down the front of the panties, stroking his lover's leaking cock as he kissed every inch of Chester's hot skin. He heard Chester moan, he felt him squirm, but Ryan was pacing himself. He wanted them both to be satisfied and with their husbands away, he knew they were both lacking affection.

He stroked Chester's length, spreading every bit of pre-cum over his mushroom head and down his shaft. Ryan was pressing himself up against Chester's warm leg, knowing he was leaving damp spots there, too. They would need to shower after they were done to wash away all the fluids that were being spread between them. The idea of pulling Chester into the large shower in the master bathroom with him was there, and it was already decided in his mind as he opened his eyes and looked down at the pink and gray panties. He watched himself stroke Chester and the way Chester's legs were quivering. It was fun, and Ryan's insides were hot.

"God, Ry, take them off," Chester begged, his heart pounding as his balls tingled and his ass all but cried from lack of attention. "Take them off," he repeated as he pushed at the top of the panties.

Hearing Chester beg was always a thrill, and it only added to the anticipation as Ryan pulled his hand out from under the pink and gray cotton. "I love you," he whispered as he kissed over Chester's shoulder and he smiled when he heard his friend instantly return the sentiment. "Guess I'll stop torturing you," he added with a giddy smile just as he sat up. He was prepared to strip the panties away and get the lube, but he stopped. From this angle, looking down at Chester's slender hips and the very female undergarment caressing his frame, it paused Ryan as a mix of thoughts crossed his mind.

The watercolor panties were more plain than he realized. There was no lace, no silk. They were simple, and Ryan knew Chester was telling the truth when he'd said he'd only put them on because they matched his outfit. It was a strange realization that his friend was choosing to wear women's underwear for no other reason than he wanted to. Mike wasn't home. Mike wasn't around to suggest sexy panties or for Chester to try and turn his husband on. In Ryan's mind, the panties had always been connected to Mike, and Mike's fetish to see his husband in girly things.

Girly.

The word caught in Ryan's thoughts quickly. Earlier while they'd been talking about the furniture in the Seattle apartment that neither of them were fans of, Chester had called it girly looking. It hadn't been a compliment. And Talinda. He teases her about being a girl, but he's wearing these of his own doing.

The idea that maybe all of this meant something deeper, that Chester's outspoken dislike of women sexually completely clashed with his fondness for women's panties, hit Ryan like a bolt of lightning. And it's not just panties. He paints his nails. He has make-up in the bathroom. Lipsticks and eyeshadow.

Words like cross-dresser and transvestite flooded his mind. Ryan could feel his heart beating a little faster as reality started to swarm his thoughts. Chester putting on certain things for Mike in their bedroom was one thing, but Chester doing it for himself was something else. It was a massive subject - sexuality always was - and Ryan was caught between wanting to say something and being scared to death to even speak such things into existence between them.

Chester's body was on ten, and he was ready for more, but Ryan had come to a complete stop. Chester opened his eyes to see his friend sitting beside him, staring down at the pink and gray panties that were still very much on. "Ry, you okay?" Chester said through heavy breaths. "What's wrong?"

The sound of Chester's voice brought Ryan's attention around as he looked down into his friend's eyes and the face he knew so well. It was easy to push all the concerned thoughts away in that moment, and Ryan didn't fight it. "Nothing's wrong, Chazzy," he answered softly. "Stay right there and let me get the lube."

Ryan twisted away and stretched to reach the nightstand drawer where the lube was safely kept. He tossed it onto the bed before he leaned back over Chester. He kissed him - sweet and soft - before hooking both hands over the tops of the panties and pulling them down and off. He tossed them to Jason's side of the bed and watched them land right on top of the pajama pants they matched.

His attention went right back to Chester's face when he felt his lover's hand on his arm. "You're so freaking beautiful," he heard himself say, not caring that it was cheesy. "You know that?"

"I love to hear you say it," Chester answered honestly before their lips were back together. It lasted an extended minute, and then Ryan was laying down next to him. It was easy to open his legs, and when he felt Ryan's wet fingers there, it was anticipated relief. Chester's eyes were shut as he felt cold wetness smooth over his opening, Ryan's finger teasing his puckered entrance, which was its own kind of pleasure. It made Chester's cock jump and leak a little more.

They kissed again before Chester felt the first finger push inside of him, and he gasped at the stretch, even though Ryan was right there, petting his lips over Chester's ear. His body was tensed slightly, but it quickly relaxed as Ryan's long finger made it all the way in, and then pulled back a little and then went all the way in. The movement and the friction felt amazing, and Chester was pushing his ass forward as much as he could to get more.

Soft kisses were quickly turning to needy, passionate ones as Ryan added a finger. Chester's insides were hot and squeezing his fingers, and Ryan's cock was starting to get jealous. It wanted to be where his fingers were, and very soon, humping Chester's leg wasn't going to be enough.

Chester's mouth opened as he moaned when Ryan started to scissor him, spreading his anal entrance. It felt incredible, and Chester opened his legs even further. One knee popped up off the bed, and Ryan was right there, hooking it and holding Chester down and in place as he shoved his fingers in faster. Harder. The temptation to add a third finger was there, and before Ryan's dick could protest to that taking even longer, it was happening.

He grabbed Chester's lip ring and sucked on it as he pushed a third finger inside. He swallowed Chester's moan and humped against him so hard, they were in the middle of the bed by the time Chester was clawing at his back, and begging for Ryan to get on top of him.

"Yes," Ryan growled as he scraped his teeth down Chester's neck, and then he was up on his knees and crawling between Chester's. He lathered his cock with lube - extra and sloppy before falling forward between Chester's opened legs. He lined himself up and pushed, stopping the moment he felt Chester clench under him. It was seconds - only seconds - before Chester was telling him to hurry up and push. Ryan knew it was because Chester was stretched and stretched well, and it was glorious the moment he pushed forward. He felt his wet cock slide all the way in and the way Chester's opened body accepted it. He knew his friend was buzzing from arousal - a happy result from getting his opening stretched so much before this point.

Chester's eyes were closed, his arms looped around Ryan's neck as the pushing and pulling started. He kissed every inch of Ryan's skin he could reach as he felt his bottom fill up and open so wide. It was a zippy feeling as he took everything Ryan offered - the thick cock he loved to take in with the perfect rhythm his friend was an expert at. He felt his body being pounded into the mattress as he hooked his ankles around Ryan's waist and almost as fast he felt Ryan shift enough to get a hand on one of Chester's skinny thighs. Ryan's larger hand squeezed it - hard - as he amped up his pace, his dick shoving further and further inside of Chester's body.

It was almost overwhelming as the sound of their ball sacks slapping together mixed with their heavy breathing and Chester felt Ryan's tip hit his prostate. A white light flashed across Chester's eyes over and over in quick succession as his balls tightened to the edge of pain. He clawed at Ryan's back, his mouth open as his release hit - a hot gush that rushed not once but twice while Ryan kept at it.

It was hard not to come right then when Chester did, but Ryan held back the few long seconds it took until he felt the nails in his shoulder let go. There was no stopping the rush, the wire wound so tightly inside of him releasing all at once as he shoved inside and held Chester down as he groaned through it, his eyes closed, his hips working on their own.

Chester felt Ryan collapse on top of him, their breathing haggard and rough. There was no desire to move as Chester waited for his heart to calm down while his body did the same. He could still feel Ryan fully inside of him, and he wrapped both arms around his friend, feeling every bit of sweat and sticky skin. "That was fucking fantastic," he said, his throat dry.

Despite being exhausted, Ryan grinned. His lips found Chester's face before he was able to answer. "I'll take fantastic. You're incredible, too, you know. This wasn't a one man show."

Chester laughed as he closed his eyes, enjoying being close in the post-coitus euphoria. "I love you," he said, tiredly. "I'm glad our romantic date night ended better than it started."

Ryan lifted himself up so he could see Chester's face and closed eyes. "Dinner was a hoot," he chuckled as he licked Chester's lip ring. "You hear me? I'll only smile when I think about it."

Chester opened his eyes to see Ryan looking down at him - his bright blue eyes the symbol of compassion and understanding. "And I'll only think about how much I love your big dick."

They both laughed before it turned to kisses, and then eventually it was really time to move. Chester wasn't looking forward to it. Being stretched so wide was fun and it enhanced sex for him, but when things were over, it could be painful. He braced himself as Ryan pulled out. He rolled to his side the moment he was able, curling himself into a ball while the stinging in his ass attacked him.

Ryan was right there, looping his arm around Chester's waist and kissing his shoulder. "I'm sorry. I'm sorry," he whispered as he sent butterfly kisses over Chester's skin. It was an unnecessary apology, but Ryan always felt compelled to give it when Chester would squirm into a ball from the aftermath of fantastic sex.

"I'm okay," Chester said with a sigh and a minute later, he was rolling gingerly onto his back. He reached for Ryan's hand and gave it a squeeze. "I'm okay," he repeated as they looked at each other. "I could use some water though. And a shower."

"You got it," Ryan was quick to agree. "You stay here, and I'll be back with water and then I'm taking you to the shower with me." He nodded toward the dark doorway of the master bathroom. "A warm shower and then we can snuggle up and pass out."

Chester agreed, and Ryan was out of the room before he forced himself to sit up. He was ready for the water and the shower, but showering together paused him. They hadn't done that since they'd moved into the L house. When it was time for post-sex showers, he and Mike always went back to their side of the house.

Chester narrowed his eyes as he looked around the California King bed. But Mike's not here. Does that make it okay to shower with Ry in their bathroom? It was a real question until he thought about the logistics of everything. Mike and Jason were up in Seattle - up there with the massive shower they all loved. Chester had no doubt that if Mike and Jason were getting along and making up, that they'd be hopping in that shower together later, and Chester was fine with that. The image made him smile and then he frowned. I hope his shower with Jay isn't as boring as mine was when I was up there with him.

Chester rolled his eyes with a laugh and happy sigh just as Ryan appeared with a tall glass of water. Chester reached for it, and took three large drinks as Ryan sat down next to him, still butt naked. They both were, and it wasn't uncomfortable or awkward. Many times over their lives, this exact scene had played out - a naked, after sex drink of cold water while they both finished coming down from the high of being together before showers were in order.

****

Mike didn't know how much longer they sat at the table finishing their wine while Jason discreetly took care of both dessert and the bill. By the time they made it to the front desk to register and through the small convenience store in the lobby for a few essentials, he realized that he was a lot drunker than he thought he was, and that Jason was far better in control of himself than he was after two bottles of wine.

He'd hovered at Jason's side while he politely got their room key, then let Jason pull him along by the hand to get toothbrushes and a tiny deodorant. He giggled and turned red like he'd never had sex before when Jason plucked a small bottle of lube from the corner where things like condoms and aspirin came in nondescript packaging, and avoided the knowing eyes of the clerk who rang up their personal items before dropping them into a small bag.

Even though he'd had just as much to drink as Mike, Jason was all business as he worked through the logistics of staying at the hotel for the night. It was a relief to get Mike up to the room and let the professionalism drop once they were behind closed doors. There was an energy between them that was exciting, and Jason quickly put dessert in the small refrigerator so he could turn his full attention to Mike.

There was only a dim light inside the room, and Mike was over by the wall of windows, looking outside. He felt Jason come up behind him, both hands sliding around his waist as he stood there with one hand on the glass to keep himself steady. "Look," Mike whispered. "How do you know where the ocean ends and the sky begins? It's so black."

Jason could see over Mike's shoulder, and it was true. Everything outside the window was the same shade of darkness, dotted with far away green and red lights from the boats, or maybe planes. "I don't know," he mumbled back as his fingers curled into Mike's sides, and he leaned in to kiss the back of Mike's neck, right where his hair was curling against his skin. "You'll have to wait until morning to see." He smiled at the impatient sound that Mike huffed, and closed his eyes as he nuzzled his nose into Mike's hair. It still smelled like Jason's shampoo from earlier. "Don't worry. I'll let you look outside in the morning."

"I love the water," Mike said petulantly, his palm still flat on the glass. He felt Jason's lips at his neck and the tingle the contact sent across his skin. "I love our house, but I'd live closer to the water if I could."

"I know." Jason pressed his lips to the tender spot behind Mike's ear, and felt the tremble it sent through Mike's body. The memory of picking out the houseboat all those years ago, of Mike choosing the most unusual place to live, tugged at the corners of Jason's brain. "You'll just have to make do with this kind of get away over the water," he decided, dragging his lips down the side of Mike's neck slowly. "Maybe one day we can come back."

Mike nodded, and even though his thoughts were wine-muddled, he knew it was unlikely the two of them would be permitted this kind of night again. "We're not even supposed to be here now," he said, his eyes still searching out the windows for something to break the line between ocean and air. "Me and you together, it's dangerous," he admitted, even as he let his body melt back against Jason's.

"Not dangerous," Jason countered as he pulled Mike closer. "Intense."

"Maybe." Mike could feel how unstable his legs were as his eyes closed, and Jason's arms snaked all the way around his waist to hold him steady. "Intense is a good word," he whispered.

"It's not just me. You're like that about everything." Jason started to tug the shirt tail of his expensive white shirt from the waist of his expensive gray pants Mike was wearing. "Passionate," he decided as he got the shirt free and started to work on his belt. "Focused." He kissed the side of Mike's neck and was rewarded with Mike leaning his head back against Jason's shoulder. "You're just all in, and I love that about you." He pulled the belt free and let it drop on the carpet with a soft thump.

Mike could swear he felt the hotel room swaying underneath them. "I need to slow down sometimes," he said right as he felt Jason's warm fingers on his belly, underneath his shirt. "I do stupid things and regret them later."

Jason tickled his fingers across Mike's skin. "Don't let this be a regret," he ordered softly, feeling his way across Mike's stomach and running his fingertips into the waistband of his pants. "I thought we were finished, I didn't think I'd get to have you like this again... and here we are. Let's enjoy making up." He coaxed Mike to turn around with his hands, and the moment he had Mike facing him, their lips met.

Mike's mouth was warm and soft, and Jason sank right into the kiss as though it hadn't been weeks since they'd been together. He had very vivid memories of that last night in L.A. before the twins had come, of the way he and Mike had consumed each other, and he wanted another night like that. Mike still tasted like the wine they'd finished right before they came up to the room, and Jason knew Mike had had more than enough to drink to be utterly compliant in his hands.

Thoughts of regrets, of slowing down, of what tomorrow might bring, were all far from Mike's mind as he grabbed onto the front of Jason's shirt. His head was spinning as the kiss moved from soft and supple to something more demanding, and he found himself struggling to manipulate the small clear buttons he was holding on to while Jason's tongue went deep. Mike's fingers didn't want to cooperate, and he didn't think it was fair when he felt Jason unbuttoning his cuffs with what felt like relative ease.

He pulled back from the kiss with a whine. "My fingers won't work," he said, tugging at the front of Jason's shirt with his eyes half closed.

"Stop," Jason whispered, pulling Mike's hands away. "I'll help. Let's get this shirt off of you, though." He smiled at the pouty look on Mike's face as he unbuttoned the shirt, and slid it off Mike's shoulders. "Get out of this," he commanded, quickly pulling at the bottom of Mike's undershirt as he sank down on his knees. Mike's crotch was right at eye level, and Jason leaned forward to unbutton and unzip his pants while Mike struggled out of the shirt. He didn't waste a moment, spreading those slacks open and pressing his mouth right to the front of Mike's boxers.

Mike couldn't stop the moan that popped from his mouth the moment he felt Jason's warm mouth. His cock was just beginning to perk up, and the addition of Jason's lips over top of his boxers was exciting. His hands went right to Jason's shoulders as he enjoyed the subtle contact, his body swaying as Jason's hands went right to his ass. It immediately brought thoughts of Jason's deep throating skills, and Mike's grip tightened reflexively. He wanted to lay down already, to step out of the pants and boxers and lay naked for Jason to do whatever he wanted to do to him, and right then, Jason's words from dinner crossed his mind. "Is this what you wanted to do to me?" he couldn't help but ask with a little giggle, right as Jason's lips mouthed over the head of his dick.

Jason pressed his lips firmly into Mike's cock before he smiled and sat back on his heels. "I'm going to do far more than this," he said, pushing his slacks down to Mike's ankles. "Step out," he said softly, and helped Mike keep his balance as he followed directions. As soon as the pants were kicked away, Jason was back on his feet, leading Mike to the bed. "You know how this is going to go, right?" he asked as Mike sat on the edge of the bed in just his boxers and black socks. Jason stood right between his knees, unbuttoning his dress shirt slowly.

Jason knew as drunk as Mike was, he would be submissive tonight, and control was something he definitely wasn't going to give up again. It needed to be clear that the rules of engagement weren't limited to tonight - that Jason had made up his mind that being vulnerable with Mike was no longer in the cards. "I forgive you, sweetheart... but that trust between us... that's going to take far longer to come back."

He tossed his shirt on the chair beside the bed and started to unbuckle his belt while Mike watched him with sleepy, intoxicated eyes. "I know you're not mine," he husked, "but just for tonight you are. And Mikey," he called, forcing Mike's eyes to meet his instead of watching his pants fall to the ground. "This is how we go forward. Me and you. It's the only way." He stepped out of his pants and flattened a palm against Mike's chest, gently pushing him back onto the bed.

Mike let himself be guided to the center of the bed as Jason crawled on top of him. His head was spinning from the alcohol still, but he reached for Jason, who still had on his black undershirt and boxers, and settled him between his knees. He could feel Jason, already rock hard against him as their bodies lined up, and it brought another moan from Mike's lips as Jason pressed against him. "Whatever you need," he whispered, wrapping his arms around Jason's back. "Anything for you to forgive me, Jay."

Jason closed his eyes and found Mike's ear to lick and kiss the lobe softly. He had one hand up in Mike's hair already, and he gave it a forbidden tug just to hear the moan that followed. "I want you just like this," he whispered, dipping his tongue into Mike's ear and relishing the gasp it brought.

Mike moved his hips against Jason's, feeling the slight friction from the thin layers of clothes between them. Despite the cool air in the hotel room, he was warm from the wine, and Jason's body draped over his added to the heat. He leaned his head back and let Jason seduce him with hot, wet kisses to his neck that eventually found the way down to his nipples. With a gasp he felt Jason's lips pull at the sensitive skin, and then he felt the scrape of Jason's teeth. It heightened the anticipation as Jason kissed down his body, and then he was gone.

He opened his eyes to see Jason hovering over him, all in black, and reaching for the top of his boxers. Mike lifted his hips enough to help, and then he was completely exposed, naked on the bed while all of Jason's intimate parts were still covered. The lack of body heat sent a chill over Mike, and he felt the goosebumps rise on his skin as Jason's eyes raked over him.

"I love you like this," Jason said, reaching out to run his fingertips over Mike's thigh, "all laid out in front of me." He sent his fingers up Mike's leg and then over to his cock, lightly dragging one finger down the hard length to watch it jump under his touch. "You're gorgeous," he added softly, looking up into Mike's eyes. "I know it's hard for you to be so vulnerable. That's where we're alike, you know?" He reached down to part Mike's knees further, his eyes coasting over the dark hair at the apex of Mike's legs. "But this is how we're going to be," he said again as he leaned down, and took Mike's now dripping length into his mouth.

Mike couldn't help the soft cry of pleasure that followed Jason's movement. He'd taken him almost halfway in all at once, and the hot warmth was a sharp contrast to the temperature of the hotel room. His hips jerked up reflexively but Jason put an end to that quickly, both hands going right to Mike's sides to hold him still. "God, Jason," he moaned softly as the blackness behind his eyelids swirled and moved. "More."

Jason's eyes were closed too, and the world was slightly spinning as he sucked on Mike's cock, swallowing down the familiar taste of Mike's precum. There was an addictive feeling that came with having Mike at his mercy this way, and it was one of the reasons Jason loved sucking dick. Even with Ryan it was an activity that gave him one hundred percent of the control, though with his husband there wasn't a need for that feeling. It was just powerful to know that he could reduce both of the men in his life to a panting, desperate mess with only his mouth. He went down a little further.

One of Mike's hands went right to the top of Jason's head, burying into his hair. He lacked the same control over his movements he usually did, and he felt Jason's fingers dig into his hips to hold him down when they bucked up again. "Sorry," he moaned, his head twisting on the mattress in pleasure as Jason pulled back and sucked harder, his lips firm around the top of Mike's mushroom head. He could feel the precum leaking from him, and then Jason's tongue was there, prodding at his slit. It was a sensation Mike enjoyed, and his fingers tightened in Jason's hair. "Mmm, yes," he whispered, and was rewarded with another deeper plunge into Jason's mouth before he pulled slowly back, and completely off. Mike opened his eyes and tried to focus, his face contorted in confusion. "Nooo," he whined as Jason left him for a moment.

"You're okay," Jason murmured as he leaned across the bed, searching for the small plastic bag from the store downstairs. He felt Mike reach for him as he patted around on the blanket. "Trust me, you'll be more than okay in a minute."

"But I want you now," Mike pouted, trying to grasp Jason's t-shirt. "I love your mouth."

"I know you do," Jason responded with a half smirk as he dug the lube out of the bag and sat up again to pull off the seal. "But you'll love this more," he said decidedly, showing Mike the small bottle. "Even if it embarrassed you when I bought it."

Mike's pout turned into a shy smile. "You know that girl told all her coworkers what we were doing." He watched through half closed eyes as Jason poured lube on his fingers.

Jason nodded. "As adults, consenting adults, there's not a single shameful thing about it, either." He flipped the top closed and left it by Mike's side for when he needed more, and reached out to coax one of Mike's knees out to the side. The light in the hotel room was so dim it was hard to see, and Jason scooted closer. "Here," he said, reaching for Mike's lower leg and lifting it to his shoulder to open everything up for easier access. "Stay still," he ordered softly.

Mike had never been in this position with Jason, and he felt a full body flush sweep over him. Everything was exposed and he felt every bit of his nakedness as Jason pushed a slick finger against his opening. His foot twitched in the air by Jason's ear as he felt the cold lube, and then the wet fingertip inside of him.

It was intoxicating to have Mike at his mercy, and Jason's cock was throbbing as he watched and breathed through his mouth. He loved to watch, and he wished for better lighting as he slowly worked his finger inside of Mike, slicking all around his hole and then pushing deeper. He was leaning in close and could see every movement of Mike's cock against his stomach as he fingered him. Jason's heart was racing as Mike squirmed under his touch and when his finger was in all the way, he looked up to catch Mike's eyes. "Another?" he asked, turning his head to kiss Mike's ankle.

"Yeah," Mike said through a heavy pant, his eyes locked into Jason's. His lover's face was shadowed and his eyes black as they looked at each other, and he felt Jason pulling his finger back. He held his breath as one finger turned into two, and the sting of his flesh came with the new width.

Jason held Mike's eyes as he pushed two fingers inside of him. He saw Mike's body jump from the penetration, and watched him gasp in a breath seconds later. Jason could hear them both breathing heavily as he moved his fingers slowly and watched Mike's face as he worked to loosen him up. It was intensely intimate, and Jason loved the surrender of Mike's body to him. They were locked into each other in the quiet room, no distractions, no sound of their husbands making love at their sides. It was just him and Mike, and the long overdue reunion of their bodies.

He spread his fingers slightly and Mike's body jumped under his hands. "You're okay," Jason murmured, leaving another kiss to Mike's leg. "You're so ready," he added, pushing his fingers in deeply as he said it, watching Mike's chest heave in pleasure. "This is who you really are, deep down. You love the way it feels to be full, don't you? You love being fucked," he whispered, pulling his fingers out slowly as Mike's legs trembled.

It was true and for a fleeting second, Mike hated that Jason knew him that well. Becoming dominant was a necessity born of the YRS experience, but without that push, Mike would have been submissive more often than not. He loved the feeling of penetration and submission, even if he was the more dominant partner with Chester. Hearing Jason say it now reminded Mike of how it had felt to have Ryan behind him, and he shuddered as he agreed with his lover. "I do love it," he said as he allowed himself to be moved, guided over onto his stomach as Jason got between his legs. He could hear the rustle of clothing as Jason got rid of his undershirt and boxers, and Mike closed his eyes.

The bottle of lube was open again as Jason leaned over Mike, kissing slowly down his spine. This was far from a usual position for the two of them, but it was what had felt most natural, despite what Jason had said earlier about being face to face. This had Mike completely under his control, and that was what Jason needed. He loved Mike, but this union wasn't about love. He needed the upper hand tonight, in the privacy of their hotel room. Subconsciously, Jason needed Mike to submit to him in every way to make up for the pain he'd caused. It was a twisted way to approach things, but the alcohol had a way of taking charge of both their actions. Maybe it was making them more honest.

He coated himself with lube and shuddered in anticipation as Mike bent one knee to the side. "Yes," he said as he tossed the bottle aside and leaned forward, his clean hand going right to Mike's naked ass. He pulled at one side, the dim light showing the glistening wetness between Mike's buttcheeks.

Mike's eyes were closed, the blanket soft under his cheek as he breathed through his mouth. He was ready, and he lifted his hips as Jason rubbed the slick head of his cock all over his opening. "Jay, please," he begged, pushing back slightly to try and get more contact.

It worked. Jason stopped teasing and let the head of his cock push through to the inside of Mike's body. Despite the two fingers Mike was still tight and warm, and Jason gasped as he held still. He felt the spasm of Mike's muscles trying to push him out before they relaxed, and Jason petted his lips across the back of Mike's neck. "I love you," he admitted as he braced himself on one arm and reached down to hold Mike's leg, pushing it up a little more. "I love being inside you. Tell me you love it," he ordered as he stopped holding back and slid deeper inside of Mike's tight canal.

"I love it," Mike gasped as Jason's weight pushed against him. He could feel the neediness taking hold of his body as Jason stalled, teasing him. "More... please," he pleaded when Jason didn't move. He could feel the pulse of Jason's cock inside him, and Mike wanted the rest of him. He wanted to feel full, just like Jason said.

More. Jason loved to hear Mike's raspy voice as he begged. "Tell me you're sorry," Jason breathed against Mike's ear, his hold tightening on Mike's leg as he let his length slide all the way inside. But then he pushed his hips firmly against Mike's ass and held still again, waiting while Mike said his name so desperately.

"I am, I'm sorry," Mike almost sobbed. Having Jason go still was almost painful in its intense pleasure. His body needed Jason to move, and he twisted his head on the blanket trying to get some relief.

"Don't do it again," Jason commanded softly as he let go of Mike's leg and pumped his hips, letting his cock slide halfway out and then back inside, his hips tight against Mike's ass again. "There won't be another chance."

Mike was about to apologize again, to beg Jason to move, but he didn't have to. Jason's arms twisted through his to find his hands as he started to move, rocking his hips against Mike's ass and sending his cock in and out slowly. "It's so good," Mike moaned, the emotion that had built up in his chest subsiding as Jason moved within him. All at once he felt hotter, with Jason heavy against his back, and the friction of his dripping dick against the blanket. He couldn't touch himself, and Jason was holding him tightly as he pushed deeper into him. Mike's mouth was open as he breathed, and he could feel Jason's hot breaths next to his face.

It occurred to him that they'd barely kissed as Jason's lips brushed over his cheek. That wasn't typical of their lovemaking, either, and Mike missed it, even as Jason set the pace behind him. "I love you, too," he said belatedly, when it had been minutes since Jason had said the same to him.

Jason felt Mike's knees spread further to the side, giving him more room. He knew he didn't have much longer, that his orgasm was coming quickly, and Mike was taking every thrust with deep moans that had Jason inching closer by the second. He loved the sound of Mike's voice, and he loved it even more when it was in total submission to him. Jason squeezed Mike's hands tightly, his upper body weight on his elbows as he went faster, pounding Mike into the bed as he came.

The moment of release felt dizzy, and Jason gasped, pressing his face into Mike's shoulder as the electric pulse shot through him. He heard Mike moan under him, and as he pumped through the release he could feel his cum slickening Mike's insides even more. It was a powerful moment, pressing Mike down into the bed as his body emptied three weeks of hurt feelings and desperation into Mike's body.

Mike rode it out with his eyes closed, his balls aching. He hadn't gotten off, and he couldn't even get a hand underneath him to try. He waited for Jason to come down, for the thrusts to stop and for his lover to lift his head, before he moaned. "Jayyy," he slurred desperately, his body quaking as his hips rutted against the mattress. He could feel the aftershocks in Jason's softening cock that was still inside of him, and he needed Jason to move.

"Shhh," Jason whispered as he let go of Mike's hands. "I'm sorry," he added as he lifted up, realizing what was wrong with Mike. "Hold still."

He pulled out, and took a moment to look at Mike's wet opening as he sat back on his heels. He was exhausted, but not cruel. He would never leave Mike wanting, or feeling like he'd been used. "Let's turn you over," he said gently, patting Mike's outstretched legs.

It took some effort, but then once again, Mike was on his back. His hand went right to his dick, giving himself a few desperate strokes before Jason was there, batting his hand away. "No, let me," he said, leaning down and swiping his tongue along Mike's length like it was a lollipop. "Let me give you what you want."

Mike's eyes rolled back in his head as Jason went down on him again, both hands right back on his hips to hold his desperate movements still. It didn't even last a minute. The moment Mike felt the back of Jason's throat it was over, his long overdue orgasm breaking loose rapidly. He could feel the squeeze of Jason's throat as he swallowed, the squeeze that made coming last so much longer than a regular blow job, and he couldn't hold back the deep groan that accompanied the sweet release. Jason had held him on the edge of orgasm for too long to come quietly.

It almost felt like he blacked out afterwards, but Mike knew it was the alcohol. Jason was pulling him up, kissing him again, and Mike could taste his own cum on Jason's tongue, could feel Jason's while it leaked slowly from his body.

"Showers," Jason whispered as they pulled apart.

"Showers," Mike agreed, letting himself get pulled up from the bed. He felt the warm trickle down the back of his thigh, the reminder that he was Jason's, if only for tonight. "You forgive me?" he asked as Jason started the water, and Mike tried to clear the fog from his brain.

Jason thought he looked adorable standing waiting on the water to heat up, his arms around his naked body like he was trying to hide. He pulled Mike into his arms and kissed his forehead. "We'll talk in the morning," Jason assured him. They were both too tired now to talk love and forgiveness. "Everything is going to be okay."

****
TBC

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.2K 932 22
Sequel to Broken. Chester and Mike have been together for nearly a year after the last story. Chester's still hurt but Mike had been trying to pick u...
25.7K 1.5K 61
Years after Mike and Chester break up, they run into each other, almost unexpectedly. Chester's come back to explain and apologize. But will Mike acc...
28K 1.1K 20
A meet and greet changes everything for Mike Shinoda.
3.2K 180 15
Mike is attacked and the future seems unsure. (Trigger warning)