My Life Became My Favorite Fa...

Por GalaxyGurl133

I love fantasy. That much is clear as day. I you would look around at both of my rooms, you would give me a r... Más

Info. . .
Prologue
1. Wolf Moon
2. Second Chance at First Line
3. Pack Mentality

4. Magic Bullet

8 2 1
Por GalaxyGurl133

I watched as Derek dipped his fingers into the Alpha's blood and looked around before spotting it climbing up a building.

We both took off, jumping over the fence with ease. We didn't need to nod or make sure the other was following. We just knew.

I heard Kate close her car door and knew we needed to work fast.

We kept good pace with one another, not taking our eyes off of the hulking beast. Derek jumped up and climbed to the roof quickly, me following behind. We perched on a pointed room before leaping off and almost landing, with me landing and Derek being shot out of the sky. He fell to a lower rooftop and grabbed his arm in pain, causing him to roll onto another rooftop.

"Derek!" I whisper frantically, knowing he could hear me.

"Don't worry about me." He grunted. "Go, you'll lose him."

I look back to see the Alpha almost tauntingly waiting there for us to catch but realizes that we won't and disappeared behind another rooftop.

"I already have." I say, defeated, as I jump down to where Derek was, helping him with his wound. He coughed as grunted as I helped him to his feet, slightly struggling with him because of his weight, but helped him nonetheless.

That's when the scent hit my nose. Scott. I silently panicked as I didn't want him to know yet. Derek must have smelled my panic.

"Calm down. You have the werewolf blocker on. He won't he be able to tell." He said between pants and grunts. I just nod.

"Let's get you out of here." I say, starting to half help half drag him to a nearby alleyway as I heard the Argent's conversation. It was hollow and echoy, but I heard it nonetheless.

"Get in."

"Not even a "Hello, nice to see you"?" Kate asks, scoffing.

"All I've got at the moment is, "Please put the assault rifle away before someone notices." Cris snapped back. Kate scoffs again.

"That's the brother I love. Chris, there are 3 of them." I tensed at that.

"The Alpha?"

"I don't know, but one of them tried to kill me."

"One of them is gonna lead us to the other. He can't do that if he's dead."

"Well, I can help kill either of them if one of them kills me first." Kate defended. There was a pause.

"How long will it take?" Chris asked.

"I'd give him 48 hours. " Kate stated. "If that."

I then heard the engine of the cars reve up and the cars drive away.

I set Derek down, leaning up against a wall as he pulled up his sleeve. The wound was already bleeding badly as the wolfsbane bullet glowed a purplish-blue in the center of it.

"Wolfsbane." I whisper, looking him in the eye, but he has already passed out. "Damnit."

☆{~~~}☆

"If Derek isn't the Alpha, if he's not the one that bit you who did?" Stiles asks Scott as we sit in class waiting for our test papers to be handed back to us.

"I don't know." Scott admits.

Stiles rolled back in his chair, exasperated expression plastered on his face.

"Did the Alpha kill the bus driver?" He asks again.

"I don't know." Scott admits again, defeated. Stiles sits back in his chair angrily before leaning close again.

"Dose Allison's dad know about the -" Scott cut him off.

"I don't know!" Scott snapped, causing multiple people in class to turn and look at him. They slowly returned to what they were doing. "Jeez." He muttered.

The teacher passed out our papers. Stiles got an A, Scott got a D- while I got a B+.

Stiles looked over at my paper and gave me a thumbs up with a smile. I returned the gesture as he turned to look at Scott's in front of us.

"Dude, you need to study more." Scott flopped his paper down in front of him. "That was a joke. Scott, it's one test. You're gonna make it up." He encouraged. "Do you want help studying?" He offered.

"No." Scott sighed. "I'm studying with Allison after school today." The werewolf says, a grin ghosting his lips.

"You do realize you're going to get literally nothing done, correct?" I ask.

Scott shrugs, grinning.

"That's my boy." Stiles says. I flick an eraser at him.

"We're just studying." Scott defends poorly.

"Sure, and werewolves don't exist." I say, rolling my eyes.

"Yeah, you're not." The human sides with me.

"I'm not?" Scott asks.

"Not if I'm forced to live for vicariously through you. If you go to her house today and squander that colossal opportunity, I swear to God I will have you de-balled." Stiles threatens.

I look at him.

"How in hell am I related to you?" I ask. Stiles shruggs.

"Irrelevant the situation here." He shoots back. I roll my eyes.

"Just stop with the questions, man." Scott asks.

"Done. No more questions." The human concludes. "No more talk about the Alpha and Derek. Especially Derek. Who still scares me." He admits.

I got back to my notes but am unable to focus on it because of the scent that hit my nose. Derek.

☆{~~~}☆

"-fter one date?" Allison asks, laughing.

"Hey, guys, wacha talking about?" I ask, coming to join Lydia and Allison.

"Allison isn't sure she wants to tie the knot with Scott yet." Lydia says, pursing her lips.

"Oh god, not you too!" I groan, leaning against the wall as we slowly walk up the stairs.

"What do you met "us too"?" Lydia asks, turning to me.

"My brother is trying to encourage Scott to tie the knot too."

"Brother?" They ask in sync.

"Yeah, Miecyslaw Stilinski?" I ask, internally smirking at the looks of utter confusion on both of their faces. "He goes by Stiles." I hint. Recognition lights up on Allison's face while Lydia's faces don't change.

"What the hell is a Stiles?" She asks.

I raise my hands in surrender, turning on my heel and walking away.

"Nope, I'm not doing this today. Good day to both of you." I say, walking down the hall quickly getting out of sight from the two girls.

☆{~~~}☆

Stiles and I quickly walked out of the building after school, getting in the jeep and starting it up. The human pulled out of the parking space and was starting to drive down the lot when Derek mingled into the middle of the road.

"Oh my god!" Stiles yelped as he slammed on the breaks of the jeep. I lept  out of the jeep and dashed to his side, catching him before he fell to the ground.

"I told you to burn it out." I growl under my breath. Horns stated honking as I tried lugging him back to the jeep but was unable to because of how weak he had gotten. He was pretty much just deadweight.

"You gotta be kidding me, this guy's everywhere." Stiles cursed, scrambling out of the jeep and to our side. Derek had completely given out, so this was leaving us on our knees as I tried to hold him up. Scott ran to our side, kneeling down as well.

"What are you doing here?" Scott huffed, irritated.

"I was shot." The older werewolf panted.

"He's not lookin' so good, dude." My brother intervened.

"Why aren't you healing?" Scott asked, eyebrows coming together in concern.

"He can't." I say, looking as the blue-tinted blood dripped from Derek's fingertips. The two other teens looked to me. "It was a different kind of bullet." Stiles's eyes widened.

"A silver bullet?"

"No, you idiot!" Derek cursed, looking up at the human.

"Wait. So that wad what she meant that you had 48 hours." Scott realized. This caught Derek's attention.

"What? Who-who said that?" He asked.

"The one who shot you."

Derek's eyes flared blue as he threw his head back in pain. I carefully graze my hand over his and focus as I feel a sting in my chest. Black veins spread up my covered arm. I can hear him let out a small sigh of relief.

Scott looked around wildly as horns kept beeping.

"What are you doing? Stop that!" He scolded.

"I'm trying to tell you I can't!" He groaned.

"Derek. Get up." Scott commanded.

I can hear the car horns only intensify as we try to help Derek. I then smell the paint and cotton and candy scent as Allison got out of her car.

"Help me put him in your car." I snap, trying to lift Derek up, which I did, but Scott assisted me in getting him in the jeep.

"I need you to find out what kind of bullet they used." Derek huffs to Scott.

"How the hell am I supposed to do that?" The young were snaps back.

"She's an Argent. She's with them." The man said like it was obvious.

"Why should I help you?" Scott quips. I start to lose my patience.

"For the sake of your Goddamn wolfiehood. Now do it!" I snap back, almost flashing my eyes on accident, but hold back.

I could hear the clicks of Allison's heels start to approach us as Scott quickly contemplates the situation.

"Fine, I'll try." He relents, turning to Allison, who was still approaching him. Stiles climbs into the jeep and closes the door, looking at me.

"Loa, get in." He hisses. I shake my head.

"You, take Derek to the Vet Clinic." I hiss back. "Have to check up on someone." I inform, stepping away from the door.

"I hate you both so much for this." Stiles grumbles as I sprint away towards the woods.

☆{~~~}☆

I arrived at the building later than I had hoped. I walked through the front doors and to the reception desk as I gave the name I was looking for.

"Family friend." I say, showing her my information card. Her eyebrows that originally been furrowed softened again as she looked at the computer screen.

"A yes, you also have the permission to visit, alright." She smiled as she looked up from the computer screen and gave me the room number.

I nodded a thanks as I quickly walked to the room, wanting to waste no time.

I gently opened the door, coming into the room, and closed if after me. As I approached the man with a scarred face, who was also sitting in a wheelchair.

Peter Hale.

"I'm going to make this visit very quick." I say, my voice void of emotion. I slowly came in front of the man, who didn't react, which was to be expected. "I know what you are, Peter. I know what you're doing, and you are not going to get what you want. Know this, your days are numbered." I say warningly.

This man was going to get something different than he did originally. Whether it was better or worse, she didn't know.

☆{~~~}☆

When I arrived at the vet clinic, I heard Derek screaming. Although it shouldn't be a comforting thing, I couldn't help but feel relieved. Scott had given him him the bullet, and the wolfsbane was burned out.

I ran through the door and into the back room to see Derek picking himself up off the floor.

"Okay, we saved your life. That means you're going to leave us alone. You got that?" Scott told him. "And if you don't, I'm going to go back to Allison's dad, and I'm gonna tell him everything."

"You're gonna trust them? You think they can help you?" Derek questioned.

"Why not? They're a lot freaking nicer than you are!" He snapped back.

"That's only until they find out what you really are. Then they'll be out for your blood." I say, making myself known. Scott was the only one who jumped in surprise, Stiles had come to stand at my side already. "Especially if you're having an affair with Chris's daughter." I say, looking to Derek. "Should we show them just how nice they are?" I ask. Derek nods. Scott and Stiles both look between us with confused faces. Scott had a more hurt expression as well.

"What do you mean?

☆{~~~}☆

The three of us got out of the car at the nursing home.

"What are we doing here?" Scott asked, closing the car door after him.

We ignored him and walked to the front doors of the building, Scott chasing after us.

We checked in and headed straight for Peter's room, Derek gently opened the door.

As to be expected, Peter had no reaction.

"Who is he?" Scot asks quietly.

"My uncle. Peter Hale." Derek answers.

"Is he like you? A werewolf?" Scott asked hesitantly.

"He was." I say quietly, knowing the answer. Scott gives me another small, hurt look.

"Now he's barely even human." Derek finishes. "Six years ago, my sister and I were at school. Our house caught fire. Eleven people were trapped inside. He was the only survivor." He told the new werewolf.

"So what makes you so sure that they set the fire?" Scott retaliates.

"'Cause they're the only ones that knew about us."

"Then they had a reason." Scott tries to defend, but we all know he's losing.

"Like what?" Derek challenged.

"You tell me what justifies this." I say, turning Peter's chair to show the scarred half of his face. I may not have liked the guy in season one, but that stuff doesn't justify what the hell Kate did to him and the rest of Derek's family.

Scott's eyes widen in shock and horror as I continue. "They say they only kill an adult and only with absolute proof."

"But there were people in my family that were perfectly ordinary in that fire. This is what they do, and it's what Allison will do." Derek persists.

"What are you doing? How did you get in here?" The nurses high-pitched voice asks.

"We were just leaving." Derek says as I leave the room, the two following behind me.

☆{~~~}☆

Authors Note: Hey! Sorry that this chapter was a little shorter than the others, I think it's because a lot of the show was at the Argent's house, but I'm not making excuses. I hope you guys enjoyed it!

(Shout out to EternalThorn28 for commenting and voting!! ❤️)

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

28.9M 915K 49
[BOOK ONE] [Completed] [Voted #1 Best Action Story in the 2019 Fiction Awards] Liam Luciano is one of the most feared men in all the world. At the yo...
1M 39.3K 92
𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗳𝗶𝗿𝗲, 𝗹𝘂𝗰𝗸𝗶𝗹𝘆 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗵𝗲𝗿, 𝗔𝗻𝘁𝗮𝗿𝗲𝘀 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 �...
9.9M 500K 199
In the future, everyone who's bitten by a zombie turns into one... until Diane doesn't. Seven days later, she's facing consequences she never imagine...
43.8M 1.3M 37
"You are mine," He murmured across my skin. He inhaled my scent deeply and kissed the mark he gave me. I shuddered as he lightly nipped it. "Danny, y...