AUL Children Book

By 09MoonOnyx90

I have finally created fan children. Ask away. More

🩸Loser🩸
🌟King🌟
🔶Dairy🔶
🔆Sunray🔆
🪩Phonk🪩
🐍 Serpent🐍
🐝 BeeBee🐝
👾NotAnAlien👾
💫List of Powers💫
Oh Aziiiii...
AZI PLZ RESPOND TO MY PINGS-
🩸The rivalry lives on...🐍

🌌Traitistians🌌

32 2 0
By 09MoonOnyx90

I have mentioned Traitistians before, but I have not quite explained what they are yet. If you have read my Splatuber/Among Us fanfic, Hide and Seek, you would get a fair idea of what they are. However, this has spread out to my Numberjacks AU too, as in that AU, NJ 4 is a traitistian. They started off as humanoid psychopaths with red eyes and sharp teeth, but since have evolved to be a bit more sane. Here is a diagram of their most recent evolution form.

A list of the traitistians in my AUL AU are as follows.

👑Veteran
🧀Mr Cheese
🟪Ninja
🍊NotOrange
🟦Blue/Monster
🎊Noob

- Noob only has 7 tendrils because one of them was sliced off by Veteran during a fight.

- Hattie, my OC, is also a traitistian, but that's only because she injected herself with the DNA of one. (Hide and Seek.) Mr Cheese became a traitistian in the same way.

- (Edit) Blue is one of the few who have a mouth on their stomach, however, he's not proud of it and wears a mask and covers up any of his traitistian features as best he can.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7K 677 15
စစ္ထြက္ဗိုလ္ေဟာင္းဝမ္ရိေပၚႏွင့္ သ႐ုပ္ေဆာင္အဆိုေတာ္ေ႐ွာင္းေ႐ွာင္က်န္႔ တို႔၂ေယာက္ဟာ အပန္းေျဖခရီးထြက္တဲ့ သေဘာၤေပၚမွာစတင္ေတြ႔ၾကတယ္... ပင္လယ္ထဲမွာ လက္နက္က...
6.7K 241 7
Mina:"look closely...what do you see?" Bakugou:"I see Shitty hair, why?" Mina:"Yes, I get that you see Kirishima...I mean...what do you see IN Kiris...
199K 10.1K 89
Being flat broke is hard. To overcome these hardships sometimes take extreme measures, such as choosing to become a manager for the worst team in Blu...
156K 3.5K 61
imagines as taylor swift as your mom and travis kelce as your dad