Clouded Hearts

By dauthoraa

Heaven Sinclair is a ray of sunshine, loved by all who know her. However, beneath her bright smile, a gaping... More

preview
one
two
three
four

prologue

85 9 7
By dauthoraa

I used to be one of those people who compare love to an onion. In theory, just like the vegetable has its different layers, the concept of love has its different stages. While that's very true, my brief encounter with the concept has made me realize what it truly is.

Love is a maze.

And I've gotten lost in it.

hey'all! it's pretty short, but here's the prologue of CH. thanks for reading! don't forget to vote, comment, and share! see you soon!

xo, dara.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

67.6K 2.7K 37
แด…ษชแด แด‡ส€ษขแด‡ษดแด›; แด›แด‡ษดแด…ษชษดษข แด›แด ส™แด‡ แด…ษช๊œฐ๊œฐแด‡ส€แด‡ษดแด› แดส€ แด…แด‡แด แด‡สŸแดแด˜ ษชษด แด…ษช๊œฐ๊œฐแด‡ส€แด‡ษดแด› แด…ษชส€แด‡แด„แด›ษชแดษด๊œฑ.
7.4M 205K 22
It's not everyday that you get asked by a multi-billionaire man to marry his son. One day when Abrielle Caldwell was having the worst day of her life...
652K 58.1K 35
๐™๐™ช๐™ฃ๐™š ๐™ ๐™ฎ๐™– ๐™ ๐™–๐™ง ๐™™๐™–๐™ก๐™– , ๐™ˆ๐™–๐™ง ๐™œ๐™–๐™ฎ๐™ž ๐™ข๐™–๐™ž ๐™ข๐™ž๐™ฉ ๐™œ๐™–๐™ฎ๐™ž ๐™ข๐™–๐™ž ๐™ƒ๐™ค ๐™œ๐™–๐™ฎ๐™ž ๐™ข๐™–๐™ž...... โ™ก ๐™๐™€๐™๐™„ ๐˜ฟ๐™€๐™€๐™’๐˜ผ๐™‰๐™„ โ™ก Shashwat Rajva...
6.9K 70 10
This is how I imagine Maxon's take on the Selection. This is NOT based on The Prince. Most chapters are very different, and I have made my own change...