Alive || Ninjago x F!Reader||

PurpleNinjaOfSpirit

alive /əˈlʌɪv/ adjective (of a person, animal, or plant) living, not dead. --- Coming home from a day at your... Еще

WELCOME TO:
Could be Worse
Skeptics and Concerns
Sweet and Salty
Fates Hands

Guiding Light

461 23 42
PurpleNinjaOfSpirit

ᴺᴼᵂ ᴾᴸᴬᵞᴵᴺᴳ : The Worst In Me (Bad Omens)

I had you in my grip but you're starting to slip
Bring out the worst in me
And now it's come to end, I think I'm giving in
You set my demons free

🌿🔥⚡️🌊❄️☄️

It felt like Jay just told the worst joke known to man. What happens when you hear an unfunny joke? You laugh. And so, I do. I start off with a small snort, pursing my lips as his words roll over in my head, and then I start laughing. I could barely keep my eyes open I was laughing that hard.

"This is why I advised Jay not to provide any explanations." I had started to quiet down enough to hear Mr. Silent's monotone voice, though I could detect a small pinch of disappointment in his tone.

When my chuckles faded, I wiped my eyes with one last giggle, "Nice one, I've never heard that one before." After rubbing the small build-up of tears from my eyes, I slowly frowned at their silence, my hand falling to my lap. "Come on, you're kidding, right?"

"Have you not watched our show?" Kai turned to furrow his eyebrows at me, and I noticed that it was the first time he was speaking to me after our first interaction, at least, I think so.

I start twirling the end of my shirt around my index finger, something to keep me grounded while I answer him, "Sorry to burst your bubble, but not really?" I watch most of their expressions shift like they had lost hope in something. "I've only ever seen bits and pieces, but that was years ago when my brothers binged it. I can barely remember the name!"

"This is going to make things a bit more difficult." Cole sighs, his elbows placed on his knees as he tiredly rubs at his face, not taking the news well. It couldn't make that much of a difference for the situation, could it?

Getting somewhat frustrated that I was still in the dark about most things, I furrow my eyebrows and scrunch up my shirt before slapping my hands on my calves, "Listen, can you guys just spit everything out? How is this giant snake coming here? What do you mean by realm? How are you guys even...alive? Made? I don't know, I don't like not having answers that you guys must have."

I sit there with an impatient frown, eyes drifting around the circle, hoping one of them would start filling my ears with their knowledge. It was the sound of an inhale that had my eyes instantly flicking in front of me, where Green Eyes was tapping at his thigh, his own eyes momentarily closed before locking on my own.

"Honestly, at this moment we can only answer one of those questions, and it's probably not the one you want answered the most."

"Okay," Not what I wanted to hear but it was a start. It's better than getting no answers and casting faith into the wind. "And what's that?"

It was Mr. Silent that answered, only after Green Eyes had given him a direct and curt nod. When I looked over to him, his electric eyes were already set on me, leaving a trail of lightning to travel down my spine.

"Reality itself was divided into sixteen parallel worlds, better known as realms. Each realm has a sister realm, if one was destined to fall, then the other would follow. Your world, Earth, is one of those sixteen realms. We are currently unaware of its sister realm. Would you like for me to delve deeper into the creation of the realms?"

"I think she needs a moment, Zane." Nya mutters next to Zane, the woman having been examining my expression the entire time he flooded my simple brain with lore that I wasn't digesting properly.

Reality? Parallel worlds? There were sixteen of them? What in the world was a sister realm? Why has no one ever discovered this and why were a bunch of fictional characters explaining this to no one else but me? My whole perception of what reality was was nothing but a lie, there was so much more than just a huge ass rock floating through an ever-expanding space.

"I'm..." I refocus my eyes on the group after dissociating for a good few minutes, my tongue darting out to lick my dry lips as I push my back further up against the bark of the tree, "No, I'm okay for the moment, thanks." I see Zane nod from the corner of my eye and sigh loudly, body slouching now as I hug my knees against my chest, "So, you were right...uh, blondie..."

"Lloyd." Green Eyes mutters quietly, not wanting to interrupt my next words that he knew were coming.

"Lloyd, sorry." I shake my head apologetically before continuing, "That wasn't the most important question on my list, not at all and I think it only added to my now book of unanswered questions." I rest my chin against my knees, "So, what exactly was your game plan for this whole thing? Did you spawn in my room or something?"

My words had a small chuckle coming from Jay, who ended up getting elbowed by Kai who shook his head at him in disappointment. "No, we woke up in a cozy mansion in a forest a little bit away from here." With my blank stare on him, Kai raised an eyebrow, "I'm serious. You should see it, the place looked like it was made for us."

"Probably because it was." Cole shrugs on the other side of me, his posture now more relaxed as he had a leg propped up, his body weight resting against his hands that were sprawled behind him. "After we did some digging around and made ourselves comfortable there, we had this urge, like a tugging feeling in our guts that led us straight to you." His brown eyes met mine, and it had me humming as some small pieces of the puzzle sat in front of me. "But don't ask us how we know the Great Devourer is coming here, that to us is a mystery as well. As well as why you're involved." Perfect.

"So, you guys really don't know how you got here?" They all shake their heads, making me purse my lips tightly in thought before speaking again, "Don't you have a Sensei or something? Is he here with you? Surely he has some answers." I remember faintly there being an old guy with a curse of not telling his students anything till the last minute. That and he had a wicked beard.

"We know he's here somewhere," Jay pipes up, a hand placed on his side where Kai had elbowed him moments ago, "We just don't know where. We can all feel his presence, so I'm sure he must be close."

"Interesting," I mumble, slowly nodding my head. Another person who could jump me at any second, great. "What you're saying is that; You magically got sent to a mansion in the woods, somehow know that a giant snake is coming here to this...realm...and have this inner compass inside of you that led you to my house?" They all nod with small mutters of agreement, "Fantastic. I'm even more confused."

The sound of my phone ringing stops me from going into a meltdown, and I quickly grab it from my pocket, the phone vibrating in my hand as Rhiannon's face takes up the screen. I place the phone to my chest and smile meekly at the group, "I have to take this, sorry."

Pushing myself off the tree to a stand, I walk around the group before they can mutter a word and start marching towards the large fountain while answering the call, Rhiannon's sweet voice instantly calming me down, "Hey, you didn't call me yesterday when you got home, everything okay?"

Oh, right. I forgot to call her and let her know I made it home without crashing from fatigue. Though I had a great reason as to why I forgot, I wasn't sure how to tell her that a bunch of fictional characters from a LEGO show had made me pass out.

Running a hand through my hair, I take a sideways seat against the fountains rim, the mist soothing my heated skin. "Crap, I'm sorry, I honestly forgot. With everything happening," and more, "College, the dorms, It's all draining me and I passed out pretty quickly, I'm sorry."

"Hey, no, it's alright." I can imagine her calming smile on the other side of the line, "I just wanted to make sure you were doing okay. Still heard nothing about the dorm situation?"

Dipping my finger into the water of the fountain, I shake my head. "Not yet, I'm hoping by the end of the day I'll hear back from them, it shouldn't take this long." I throw a small glance back to the group I left and spot them all staring at me until Nya says something and they all look back to their own circle. "I could really go for one of our girls nights right about now."

"That stressed, huh?"

"You could say that." I chuckle weakly, wiping my wet hand against my pants. It felt wrong not telling her everything, I always let her in on every secret, but this just felt like it was on another level. "Can I ask you something?"

"Of course, what's up?"

I sigh, gathering my tumbling thoughts before answering, "If someone told you that you had some part in something bigger, like, really big, but you weren't given many answers to what it was....Would you help? Even without knowing what this big thing was?"

It was silent on her end, nothing but her quiet humming of thought filled in the silence between the line. "If this something big was something good, then I would."

"But why?"

"Simple." She answers back without hesitation, "I'd do it for someone in mind. The people that I really care about. Family, friends, I'd do it for them."

She had a good point, of course she did. I didn't even stop to think of everyone else, I've only been thinking about myself in this whole situation. If what I've been told is true, then there were bigger things to worry about. The Great Devourer literally devoured everything, that I can remember.

And everything meant Rhiannon, Toby, Jasper, Mum. Everyone I ever cared about, innocent people just going about their day, trying to earn a living. It was selfish of me to just ignore what I've been told, no matter how little, this whole thing could destroy everything and everyone.

If I was the one to help put a stop to it, even if I don't have a single thought of how then that's something I'll have to do.

"Thanks, Rhi." I smile, finally coming to terms with everything, "You've helped me a lot, like, a lot. Mind if I call you back soon?"

I hear her chuckle, "That's my job! And of course, don't worry if you forget again! I'll just make you buy me a hot chocolate as repayment."

I roll my eyes with a grin, "Okay, deal."

We say our goodbyes and I jog back over to the group with a new fire in my soul. They hear the grass and leaves crunch under my shoes and turn to look at me, their expressions telling me they were surprised at my sudden change of heart. "Everything okay?" Lloyd was the one to ask.

"Everything is great, especially for you guys." I grin and place my hands firmly on my hips, staring each of them down since I was finally taller than them at that moment, "I've decided to help. How, you may ask? I have no idea! But we'll figure that out together."

They each grin in their own way and join me by standing, making me pout once I started feeling small against their crazy heights again. "I knew you'd have a change of heart...uh, what's your name again?"

I snort at Cole's look of confusion, watching him rub the nape of his neck. "First of all, I never gave it to you. It's Y/n. Second, even though I've pieced together all your names, you're welcome to introduce yourselves." I smirk, crossing my arms.

"Right, well, I'm Jay!" Jay grins, tackling my side and wrapping an arm around my shoulder, squishing me against his body, "Then we have Kai," He gestures to the amber-eyed man who had leant back against the tree, his own arms crossed, "Nya," She stood next to Kai, shaking her head at Jay, "Mr never-should-be-left-alone-in-the-kitchen Cole," Cole in return sent him a weak glare, "Our fierce leader, Lloyd," Lloyd just lifted a hand and waved slightly, "And then Zane, the Nindroid!" Zane continued to just stand there, though a pleasant smile was on his face.

"Nindroid?"

"Wow, you really haven't watched our show." Jay pulls away with a small offended gasp, a hand to his mouth before pointing at me, "That's the first task we're giving you! You need to catch up, and quick."

I raise an eyebrow, "I'm getting tasks now?"

Lloyd sighs and shakes his head, pulling a pouting Jay away from my vision. "No, you're not getting any tasks. We don't even know where to start, but my best guess is finding Master Wu."

"How are we supposed to do that?" Kai questions, kicking himself off the tree to come to stand beside Lloyd, his hands out to gesture to their surroundings, "This place is huge, a lot bigger than Ninjago City. It would take ages to find him, and that's time we don't have."

"He's right." I nod slowly, gaining their attention, "This city is really big, and with the seven of us, it'll be almost impossible to find him anytime soon. I take it he doesn't have a phone?"

"Master Wu and technology don't go together." Nya winces, "Last time we bought him a phone, he somehow downloaded millions of viruses within a week."

"I see." I tap my fingers on my hip in thought, "Is there a chance he could find us instead?"

"Possibly." Zane was the one to nod, "Master Wu knows more than he lets on, it is very possible he is waiting for the right moment to reveal himself."

"Sneaky old man."

I ignore Jay's mutter and slowly nod my head, biting the inside of my cheek. "Alright, well, for now, let's head back to my place-" I shut my mouth when my phone dings with a message. Sighing, I take it out and quickly read it over, a smile taking over my face at the news. "Change of plans! You guys are helping me move my stuff to my dorm."

"That's the plan?" Cole raises an eyebrow in my direction, to which I nod.

"Yep! Either that, or you can go back to your mansion and wait out your Master. Your choice." I shrug with a grin, walking through Lloyd and Jay to start heading back towards home.

I hear the others gather behind me, and I grin even wider at their choice. I knew their type, they couldn't sit still and wait even if their lives depended on it. Might as well use this time for something productive. They talk amongst each other, small bits of the conversation being heard but I otherwise tune it out with my own thoughts.

How long would this go on for? How long will the Devourer lay dormant before attacking? Why was Master Wu waiting for the right moment to suddenly appear? Who else has suddenly appeared in this realm other than them? I've never thought so hard on something in my life.

Opening the front door, I curse quietly at the sound of my brothers talking amongst each other in the living room. They would definitely spot my whole group sneaking up the stairs, ninja or not.

I inhale and turn around to face the others, voice quiet as I speak, "My brothers are home, and it's very possible they're going to see us, so leave the talking to me, okay?"

I watch them all nod before nodding to myself and entering the house, acting as casually as I could with a bunch of their favourite characters trailing after me. I'm able to sneak up a few steps before Jaspers voice stops me, "Y/n?"

I grin widely, slowly turning to meet his confused eyes that searched my group up and down. Toby was on the couch next to him, just as stumped on why so many people were in the house. "Hey, Jasper, Toby. Don't mind these guys, they're friends from college and they're just helping me grab some stuff for my dorm." I spew out the lie easily, so easy that I surprised myself.

Toby frowns at the news, "You mean they've accepted you? You won't live here anymore?"

I grimace at his sad tone, my shoulders sagging. Unlike a lot of siblings, I was fairly close to mine. Of course, they were going to be upset when I moved to a whole different place. We wouldn't be seeing each other that often, and it pulled at my heartstrings.

"Hey," It wasn't my voice that started to soothe my younger brother, but Kai's. My wide eyes glance over to him, watching as his face morphs into a soft grin as both young boys gaze at him from over the couch, "Your sister is amazing, right? There's no way she isn't going to be calling and visiting you guys all the time, I can tell you that."

"Really?" Toby sends me hopeful baby blues, believing every word the spikey brunet had said.

I glance from Kai to Toby a few times before smiling and nodding, "Of course, no one can annoy you two like I can." I tease lightheartedly.

"You can say that again." Jasper chuckles, and I can hear the relief in his tone as he turns around and sits properly on the couch, "You'd win a contest if there were such a thing, right, Toby?"

"Right!" Toby grins toothily now, all fear of his big sister leaving him had vanished out the window, "Hey, stop eating all my chocolate!"

The two go back to relaxing on their weekend, and I sigh with relief now that the worst of it has passed. I wave the others to continue to follow until we had entered my room, which felt small when everyone was piled in.

"Right, there's a few boxes in the closet there if a few of you want to pitch in and grab those. Nya, girl to girl, there's another box in the bathroom just next door that has my name on it, are you okay grabbing that? That should be all of it then, the car out in the driveway is mine, so start heading there and I'll unlock it."

After getting a nod from Nya and watching her trail down the hallway into the bathroom, I open the closet for the others who each start to grab a few of the boxes. Lloyd grabs the smaller ones, stacking them until he almost couldn't see, Jay does the same with far less and Zane and Cole grab the two out of three heavier boxes in the bottom.

When Kai reaches for the last one, I clear my throat. "Thanks. For before." I start slowly, watching his biceps stretch as he bends and picks up the box before standing again and meeting my eyes, "I honestly wouldn't have known what to say to reassure them, but you did it so effortlessly. So, thank you."

Kai wasn't expecting it, considering his eyes widened and he glanced around the room for a few moments before sighing. He tilts his head, mentally throwing around words before meeting my eyes again, "You don't have to thank me, especially after I made you pass out. I know I said I apologised before, but I didn't do it to your face. So, I'm sorry. Like, really sorry. I just, I panicked. If your family or more importantly, your mum called the authorities, it would have made things more complicated and I couldn't let that happen, but that's no excuse for how I reacted."

I smile in appreciation, seeing him in a new light. "Apology accepted. I understand now, so don't kick yourself too hard." I jest, pathetically punching his whoa his biceps are rock hard-

"I'll try not to, boss." He chuckles, rolling his amber eyes. He nudges his head towards the empty closet, "Is that all of them?"

"I've got your stuff, Y/n!"

I watch Nya walk past, and narrow my eyes at her when she sends me a bright grin, one that was very suspicious for someone who was simply fetching my bathroom necessities.

Shaking my head when she was out of view, I look back to Kai who was equally confused. "I have some stuff under my bed that I need to grab, but that's the most of it. I'll meet you outside?"

"Sure thing."

I follow his figure for a second before blinking and stretching one of my arms, "What a day. A weird day, but a day." I mutter, getting on my hands and knees by the side of my bed and pulling out a few small boxes of personal items. Stacking them on top of each other, I place them on my bed and quickly dust off my hands. Grabbing them again along with my bag, I take one last look around my room.

With my heart squeezing in my chest, I turn and leave, walking carefully down the steps and outside the open front door where the others had piled near my car, boxes either in their arms or on the cement. Fumbling with the boxes, I try to reach inside my bag for my car keys, but stop when a hand is placed on one of the straps.

"Let me assist."

I follow the pale hand to find Zane smiling down at me, and I quickly nod and remove my hand. He gently takes my bag off my shoulder, allowing me to hold the boxes more securely. He was quick to fish out my keys and unlocks the car, the boot automatically opening with another swift click.

"Thank you, Zane." I smile in appreciation at him, feeling surprisingly comfortable letting him hold my bag that had most of my money and IDs in it.

"Right, heavy ones in here and we'll put the smaller boxes in the back."

As Jay had mentioned earlier, Lloyd ordered the group like the leader he was. I follow the lot of them as the smaller boxes were placed neatly in the back of my car while the heavier ones were stacked in the boot. I appreciated the gentle care they held when putting down the boxes.

I placed mine in last, glad I had just enough space for everything without making two trips. Grinning, I shut the back door while Kai shuts the boot. "Well, that's everything. I, uhm," I scratch at my cheek as it hits me. "I don't have enough room for all of you." The passenger seat was the only spot left other than the drivers.

"That's no problem!" Jay grins, hands on his hips proudly, "We can shrink, remember?" Oh. Right. "Someone can take the passenger while the rest of us just become small. Problem solved!"

"And whose taking the passenger seat?"

At my question, they all went silent before the lot of them shoved their fists into the middle of the group, "Rock, paper, scissors!"

I stare at them. Are they serious?

They were.

I sat in the driver's seat, legs crossed with a hand holding up my face as I watched these grown adults fight for the passenger seat by playing a children's game. Everyone threw fists in, and Jay was knocked out first with a loud groan of defeat.

Next round it was Zane and Cole who were knocked out as they both threw paper while the other three had scissors. Between the sessions, I pulled out my phone and texted Mum what was happening with my dorm situation, getting a fast reply back that she was happy to hear the news.

When I looked back up, Lloyd had a small pout on his lightly freckled cheeks, arms crossed as he leaned against my car. I take it he lost. Nya and Kai stood face to face, wide grins matching as they glared playfully at each other. It reminded me that they were siblings. How could I not notice that evil glint in their eyes?

"Yes!"

"No!"

I crack a grin as Kai falls to his knees, face in his hands as Nya punches the air, the woman giggling at her brother's fake sobs. Rolling my eyes, I honk the horn to gain their attention while also gaining a small shriek from Jay in surprise at the noise, "Everything sorted? We're burning daylight, people!"

After a few minutes, I had said goodbye to Toby and Jasper with a promise to a lot of calls and was on the road. Nya sat beside me in the passenger seat, grey eyes turned down as she poked at Kai's hair. The others had taken on their minifigure form, and I was glad my fear of them had vanished now that I was getting to know them.

Kai sat on the windowsill next to Nya, and every now and then he would try to swat away her giant finger that continued to poke and prod him, simply for the reaction. Jay had decided it sit in the middle of the dash, stating it was the best spot since he could see everything. I wasn't worried anyone would see him, we were going too fast for anyone to notice a moving LEGO figure.

And if they did, they would probably speculate that he was battery-operated or something along those lines. Cole sat on the left of my seat, right by my ear. He swore to Jay that he had a better view from his spot. They then argued for a short while before Lloyd, sitting on the right side of my seat by my headrest, told them to quiet down so they wouldn't distract my driving.

Lastly, Zane placed himself by my window, his eyes watching the scenery pass and asking questions about our whereabouts now and then when he couldn't find a sign. It was different, not having my music blasting, but I wasn't complaining. It was nice to have a conversation on the drive, and these guys kept it lively.

"Whoa, this is your college?" Jay gasps out in wonder, tiny face pressed against the windshield as he marvels at the wide front gates.

"Yep." I nod, driving under the Suncrest College sign and turning into the student parking lot, my eyes peeled for my usual spot.

It didn't take long to find and I easily pulled in and parked the car, turning the engine off. Drumming my fingers against the steering wheel, I glance around the parking lot for a few moments, "I don't see anyone around, so you should be fine to turn back behind a bush if you guys want?"

"I'll take them." Nya reaches for the tiny men, scooping them up in her hands from their sitting spots. "Be right back!" She calls, getting out, shutting the door and jogging to the most well hidden bush.

I had to stop myself from laughing at how ridiculous the scene looked. A woman rushing for a large shrub, squatting down out of sight. I was glad that no one was around. I get out of the car and start grabbing some of the boxes, the door on the other side opening soon after.

Jay's head pokes in and he grins at me, one I return before the both of us start pulling out our boxes, the others doing the same. We didn't need to make two trips with Nya's extra help, so I locked my car and lead the group to my dorm.

"Alright, pile in." I'm able to hold the lift door open for them to all enter after leading them through the campus to the dorm building, and follow in after the last person. "Zane, can you push six?"

I wasn't able to look past Cole's ginormous shoulder to spot Zane, but I knew he heard me when the elevator made a noise. I watch the numbers on the screen rise until we hit the sixth floor, the doors opening swiftly to reveal a pleasantly lit hallway. Some people had pot plants outside their doorway, making the place more lively.

I lead the group down the hallway, noting down each door's number before stopping in front of door number thirty-seven. I didn't have a key yet, but I knew Rhiannon would come in clutch. Lightly kicking the door a few times, I distantly hear her call out.

I shift on my feet for only a few seconds before the door opens, the dark grey eyes of the girl widening at the sight of me, "Surprise! They accepted me-"

"Y/n!" She squeals happily, almost knocking my boxes out of my hands as she barrels herself into me with a laughter that rings my ears, "That's wonderful! Ah, I'm so excited!" She pulls back, hands holding my shoulders as she grins. Her gaze shifts to the side of me where the others stood, "Oh, hello!" She smiles shyly, retreating her hands as she plays with her fingers.

I smile down at her, "Rhiannon, these are my friends, they're just helping me bring in my boxes. Guys, this is my best friend, Rhiannon." I turn to the others, watching as they greet her with smiles or nods.

"Nice to meet you all." She says quietly, yet politely. She sidesteps out of the doorway and motions inside with her hand, "I'm sorry for making you wait, you can place them anywhere you like." The two of us stay out in the hallway as the group enter the homey dorm room, and Rhiannon nudges me softly, "You never told me about these guys."

"Ah," I saw this coming. It was a little weird of me to show up with a bunch of people that my own best friend didn't even know of. "We all met through my classes, so it's still fresh but they're a bunch of good people, trust me." I smile reassuringly at her.

She twirls a piece of her dark hair around one finger, "I trust you, I'm just jealous you can make friends so easily." She sticks her bottom lip out, leaning her head on my shoulder, "You need to teach me your ways."

I chuckle and wrap one of my arms around her waist as I balance the boxes into the other, my head coming down to rest against hers, "One day, my student, one day."

We pull apart when Cole comes out of the room, "That's all of them. You want us to stay and help you unpack?"

The gesture was nice but my social battery was dying fast, just like the setting sun that I spotted out the window behind him. "No, that's okay. You guys can go home, I'll walk you all to the lift."

The group waved their farewells to Rhiannon while I walk them to the elevator, Rhiannon leaving the hallway to start to move some of her stuff for my own to replace its spot.

"Before we leave," Lloyd stood in front of the lift, holding it open so the others could pile inside, "Am I able to get your number?" The snickers from the others had his pale cheeks turning pink, and he was quick to shoot them a look, "So we can contact her! Guys!"

I laugh with them, only further embarrassing the blond as he groans. "Sure, give me your phone." I giggle, holding out my hand. He grumbles something about his teammates being the worst before dropping his phone into my outstretched hand. I enter a new contact and input my number, "There." I hand it back to him with a smile, watching the rose colour in his cheeks disappear, "Text me or call me whenever, I'll probably be hearing from you soon."

"Most likely." He nods, stuffing his phone into his pocket. He steps into the lift, "Goodnight, Y/n."

"Goodnight, guys." I grin as they all shout their goodbyes with the doors closing, cutting them off. The last I saw was Lloyd holding his ears with an eye roll. What a funny bunch of goobers.

Back in my dorm room, I start unpacking my toiletries and clothes, leaving the rest to be dealt with tomorrow. Rhiannon offers to lend a hand but I shake my head, instead letting her get dinner. I was starving after turning down Mum's pancakes and only eating an icecream cone.

Rhiannon leaves the room, leaving me to myself for the first time that day. Exhaustion pulled at my eyes, the urge to sleep the early night away was very tempting, but I stopped myself. I busy myself in making my bedframe look pretty and making my bed, and halfway through putting my PJ's on, I get a text.

Unknown: hey, it's lloyd. just making sure my text goes through.

I sit on the corner of my bed and button up the last of my shirt, smiling down at the screen.

Me:
It came through. Feel free to give the others my number too :)

While I change Lloyd's contact number, a flood of new messages come spilling in and I laugh.

Lloyd:
you should be getting bombarded with texts right now, sorry lol

Me:
I saw that coming lmao Did you guys get back okay? I completely forgot to offer to drive you back to your mansion

Lloyd:
We have our ways, so don't worry about it :)

I finish changing everyone's contacts and wish them all goodnight after a short while. I was now curled up on my bed, my phone lying idly on my chest while I stared up at the ceiling. My mind had yet to fully catch up to what I signed up to. Being involved in the destruction of a giant snake.

Humming at that thought, I grab my phone again and search on Netflix for Ninjago. Flicking through the seasons, I sigh and get comfortable. Why were there so many? This show has been going on for years! Clicking on the first episode, I tuck my chin under my blanket.

Might as well educate myself while waiting for dinner.

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

15.8K 321 32
Did I somehow got freaking isekai into this world?! <(゜ロ゜;)>!? (Movie! Lego Ninjago x Reader) Book 1 🌪️ - Book 1 - Complete - Book 2 - ITS O...
18K 128 43
(undergoing an edit!) (Parts that I add will be in bold) Cole boyfriend scenarios. I will write a book for all 5 ninja, in every book I will bring a...
15.9K 451 26
For as long as you can remember, you have been alone. You have felt different compared to others and don't know why. Abandoned and lost with no real...
28.6K 970 19
Y/n was in love. Maybe it was impossible to tell if she really was, but she felt like she was in love, and of all people, the Ninja of Earth: Cole He...