My Devotional Love ✅

By jeonAnnieRaghav

Third book of idol love series... Devotion- "Strongest form of love" All the characters are fictional. There... More

Cinderella
Witch
Miss Blessing
Religious
Drifting queen
What is love?
Marrige vows
Attraction
Heart Beat
Curse
Childish
Propose
Realisation
Falling
Attachment
Birthday party
Hurt
Accident
Hurtful Confession
Complicated
sweet Disease
Crazy
Love?
yes i do
Black mailed
Marry me?
vulnerable
Engagement
My marriage
Last Hope
Bracelet
Taekook
Not my sister
INTERVAL
AJ
Still with you
Beautiful pain
Memory Loss
Whispered feelings
Back to home
"Angel"
Sister or Marriage?
End of the monster
Our home
Deservable?
Love making
Love making-2
Robin?
Jealousy
#Jimia#jimi
Two bodies one soul
surprise
New trouble?
Dinner Night
Men's talk
Suspicious
Divorce?
Pregnant
Best friends
Beauty with brain
I need you
Twisted Game 1
Twisted Game 2
twisted Game 3
Let's end this Game.
Beautiful memories
HDL
Oppa
Saviour
My husband
two bodies one soul
Love Night
Happy Ending
It end's here

Regret

5.4K 393 48
By jeonAnnieRaghav

Jungkook's pov

She was coming towards me. I smirked. Now she will shake hand with me.

She stood in front of me.
Come on speak up miss blessing. I badly want to insult you.

"Hello Mr.jeon. I don't think we have any need to introduce each other." She said with a small smile on her lips.

"What do you mean miss A..Anam?" RM hyung said and rubbed his nape in embarrassment as he couldn't pronounce her name correctly.

She chuckles.

"It's ok Mr.kim you can call me Annie. My friends and colleagues calls me Annie." She replied.

"And about knowing Mr.jeon. I just met him only one time earlier but that one meeting was enough for me to describing his personality. " She added and passed a smirk to me.

Fuck! I fucking hate her so much!
I wish I could kill her right now!
Blessing bitch!

"Right Mr.jeon?" She asks smiling.

I clenched my jaw. I was about to say something but I heard someone clearing his throat loudly.

It was jimin hyung. He signaled me to keep quiet.

I closed my eyes to supress my anger.

I took a deep breath before speaking.

"Indeed it was nice meeting you miss blessing." I said . She arched her brows.

"You just told us that blessing is the meaning of your name. And about calling you Annie... so neither I am your friend and nor I want to be." I said last sentence in a slow voice which was only hearable to her.

she shrugged her shoulders.

"Miss Annie let's go in my cabin. We'll discuss our project there ." Seojin hyung said and she nodded her head following him .

It will be fun to work with you miss blessing!

Welcome to the jeon's territory!

Author's pov

"I hope you understood everything." Seojin asked.

"Yes i agree Mr. Lee. So when we are going to work on this project?" Annie asked politely.

"I'll prefer you to work on it as soon as possible. BTS members are currently working on this album." Seojin informs.

"Okay fine. We'll start our work from tomorrow." Annie said and stood up from chair.

"Have a good day Mr.lee." Nia said.

They both left from there.

"I heard you came in hybe today." Somi asked Annie.

"Yeah I got a project there." Annie replied applying oil In somi's head. She was giving her a relaxable massage to ease her mind.

"Oh that's good." Somi said In her sleepy voice.

Annie chuckled. Somi always falls asleep whenever Annie gives her head massage.

Suddenly something hit her mind.

"Somi?"

Somi hummed in response.

"Who is your crush in BTS?" Annie asked and somi immediately shuts her eyes open.

She turned her head.

"Why are you asking? Did you also got crush on any member? " Somi asked with racing heart.

Annie hits her forehead slightly.

"No sweetheart..I just want to know who is he? I met all of them today so just want to know about your choice." Annie asked and somi gulped.

What should she say?
That she loves a fuckboy!
A manwhore!

"It doesn't matter. my feelings are one sided." somi replied tried to ignore the topic.

"still just tell me his name I want to know how he looks." Annie insisted.

"He is the youngest one." Somi replied in a slow voice.

"You mean Kim taehyung?"

"No he is not the youngest. Jeon jungkook." Somi replied.

"WHAT!!" Annie yelled.

"What happened to you?why are you yelling? " Somi asked.

"Are you serious Somi? Don't you know which type of man he is! Listen sweetheart may be you are not aware of his real identity. He is not as innocent as he seems. He is so disgusting. He doesn't respect any women. I myself saw him disrespecting a woman with filthy names." Annie said firmly.

"I know unnie." Somi replied which make Annie's eyes widened in shock.

"You know? Still you have feelings for him?" Annie shaked her head in disbelief.

"I didn't know it before and when I..I got to know about it. It was too late. I already fell for him." Somi said. Her voice broke a little.

Annie puts her hand on somi's shoulder lovingly.

"Lord Krishna said 'A man who doesn't know how to respect a woman and her work. He is a sinner. He doesn't deserve to be loved by a woman.'" Annie said slowly making Somi's eyes teary.

"Hey sweetheart don't cry. I didn't mean to hurt you. I am sorry." Annie said slowly pulling her sister into a hug.

"It's not your fault unnie but it's not his fault either. He is just lost. He doesn't know the difference between wrong and right. He needs someone who can take him on right path." Somi sobbed.

"Unnie you believes a lot in Bhagvan ji.(god) Right?" Somi said pulling from the hug.

Annie nods her head.

"Then please pray to him to show right path to jungkook. to teach him the difference between right and wrong. To make him good person. Please unnie.." somi said in her pleading voice.

Annie sighed and nods her head.

"Hey bhagwan ji (o God) please show him right path of morality and make him a good human being." Annie said with her closed eyes joining her hands together.

After few moments she opened her eyes. Somi smiled in satisfaction and hugs her sister lovingly.

Next day

"I don't want to wear it " jungkook said without even looking at the outfit.

"Atleast have a look sir." The designer insisted.

"No, call your CEO to come here and to show her design by herself." Jungkook said scrolling his phone.

Nia who was sitting there in a little distance got pissed at his stubborn behaviour.

"Crazy fucker" she cursed him but not that loud.

"Excuse me!" She turned her head to the voice.

"What?" She asked jimin who was standing at the door frame crossing his arms on his chest.

"How dare you to curse him?" He said in his firm voice.

Nia rolled her eyes before speaking.

"Can't you see what is he doing! He is repeating one sentence again and again to call Annie here. Like seriously? She is a CEO man. She has her own company to handle." Nia said. Her voice was laced with frustration.

"It's her work too. If jungkook is not satisfied with designs then she should come here to show her designs herself." Jimin replied staring in her eyes.

Nia scoffed.

"Stop trying to be innocent Mr.park. you and me, we both know very well,he is just trying to trouble her. He is not even sparing a glance towards the dresses."

"She started it first." Jimin replied.

"Excuse me? How can you say that? Hah I thought you were different when Annie told me that you scolded him in the club but no you are also like him." Nia said shaking her head in disappointment.

Jimin felt a little guilty for defending jungkook. He knew it was all jungkook's fault.

Jimin was about to say something when they heard jungkook's yelling.

"I SAID I DON'T GIVE A FUCK ABOUT IF SHE IS BUSY OR DOING ANY WORK. I WANT HER HERE RIGHT NOW!! OTHERWISE I AM CANCELLING THE SHOOT !" jungkook yelled angrily..

Nia clenched her jaw and pulled her phone out.

Annie entered in hybe hurriedly. Her eyes were screaming frustration. It's just the first day of her project with hybe and jungkook already started showing his tantrum. She has to cancel her important meeting for coming here.

"Cool down babe. He is just trying to provoke you. Just remember what Lord Krishna has said in 'Shrimad Bhagwat Geeta'.

Bhagavad Gita (2.63), Lord Krishna says: Anger leads to complete delusion or loss of judgment. From delusion, memory is bewildered. When this happens, intelligence gets lost." Annie murmured to herself and takes a deep breath before entering in the room where jungkook was already present.

Jungkook was waiting for Annie eagerly. he badly wanted to see her frustrated and angry face. He wanted to make her piss. An evil smirk was plastered on his face.

The door opens pulling his attention towards the door.
His smirk faded with each step of her which she was taking towards him.

"You called me Mr. Jeon?" She asks firmly.

"I didn't like any of your dresses. They all are cheap and simple. There is nothing unique in them. Bring something special for me." He replied looking back and forth in her eyes.

"Okay that's not a big deal. I already brought some latest designs with me. " She replied with a small smile.

Jungkook clenched his jaw.

How can she be this calm?

"May I come in ma'am?" She heard her worker.

"Yes please put them there carefully" She ordered him.

He puts the dresses there and left from there.

"Now shall we start Mr.jeon?" She asks still smiling.

Her smile was stabbing his ego.

He was hating her calmness.

"What are you trying to do?" He asks gritting his teeth.

"I am trying to show you my latest designs." She replied calmly.

Jungkook closes his eyes in frustration.

"You know very well about what I am talking miss blessing?" He said stepping closer to her.

"I can't understand Mr.jeon. what are you trying to say?" She asked with an innocent look on her face.

"Don't mess with me miss blessing. I am an old player of this game." Jungkook said looking straight into her eyes.

Annie steps closer to him a little and whispered.

"So Mr. old player meet your coach."

She said firmly looking back and forth in his eyes.

His jaw tightens.

"I promise You'll regret girl!" His voice was filled with rage.

"Trust me...I'll not"

Sneak peek for next chapter....

"I curse you Jeon jungkook one day you'll beg someone for love but that day no one will hear you. Your all pleadings will go in vain. You will ask God for show mercy on you, that day your karma will hit you back."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

54.4K 1.8K 32
A true love story with some up and downs and some drama (Based on real story)
125K 3.7K 53
"I want to fulfill your fantasies just like in all the explicit songs you've listened" Jungkook teased. [Don't judge a book by its cover because I'm...
111K 7.7K 48
Three lives, Two lifetimes, One destiny. The destiny of true love. ---------------------------------------------- "Will you love me when my heartbe...
63.7K 1.4K 59
Book Three!!