Secrets Jerome X OC

By peterpan-Marauderz

Jerome x Oc Athena Evelyn Frobisher-Smythe is the older sister of Sarah and the best friend to Victor Jr., b... More

Playlist
Background
Beware the Black Bird
It Could Be Haunted?

Going Home

61 2 0
By peterpan-Marauderz

I couldn't sleep last night mainly because today was the day i'm going to the boarding school. I can't lie i am nervous mainly because what if nobody likes me and then and i'm lonely for the rest of the year but at the same time i'm excited mainly as I wont be ignored by my still 'grief' driven aunt. I'm pretty sure she only says that to make me feel guilty as my mum use to say that growing up the two of them hated each other so much that one of them ended up going through a ground floor window. Normal sibling stuff.

I am ready. 

I need this. 

 I want this change. 

As I walked down the stairs with my case in hand and the red leather jacket in the other and making sure to hit all the steps with my case as I was going. As much as I was looking forward to going to this new school, I was hating this new feeling I felt like she was trying to tell me she no longer wanted me around but instead of actually getting rid of me she was sending me away and in this moment I do wish  she never adopted me as it would of been easier for the both of us.

'You are going to be travelling to the school by yourself.' That was all I got her from before she went back to reading her newspaper.

The same feeling appeared again. She normally doesn't take me anywhere. I shouldn't have hoped this would be different.  I just waved her off as i don't want to be a burden, so I take a banana before heading to leave for the station, which was a five minute walk from where we were.

As I flung on my jacket and was eating the banana , I walked down to the station to make sure I didn't miss the train.

When I finally made it to the area of the boarding school, there was another girl who was waiting for a taxi with a case it was either a coincidence or we were both being shipped to boarding school. I made my way to stand next to the girl, and this did give her a slight shock before i gave her a friendly smile before she turned back to the wooden gate.

'You here for the boarding school or just travelling from America,'

She gave me a weird look before answering 'The school and how did,' I pointed to the American flag on the case, which made it obvious unless she just loved America. which, in return, got a small laugh.

'I forgot to take it off, i'm Nina, and you?'

'Athena, so what house you in.'

Nina rumbled through her papers before finding the sheet, which stated in bold letters 'ANUBIS HOUSE,' she stated, which I just smiled back before pointing towards the taxi cab, which was drove into the car park.

'Are you two Nina Martin and Athena Smith'

'That's me,' Nina happily replied while I just nodded towards him and wheeled my case towards the back as he was having small talk to Nina that i tuned out.

When we got into the cab Nina's phone began to chime ' Is that your mum,' he and Nina had a small sweet conversation before it came quiet once again and since i'm not a fan of quiet as i'm either the one who fills the silence or I let my music do the job.

'What is the school like do you know?' It was like I had killed his dog by the way his eye had twitched and the jerk of the cab after the question he also gave a long silenced pause which made me question if i should of asked him now.

'It's odd it feels like death to some, and to others, they just go into moments of sadness when going past this place. Us locals try to avoid as much as we can. We mainly think it's haunted after the death of the sweet daughter of Frobisher-Smythe. Some say she was killed, which is why she haunts the school and the locals. But that is one myth to far for me.' The two girls gave each-other a look as if asking each-other if this was a good idea if the locals think its haunted before they shook their heads as they could see it and it looked beautiful and to be far they could live with some haunting if it looked like that.

While Nina chased after the man who carried our bags to the house and was eager to get out of this place. I took a moment to take the place in with the greenery and the buildings which looked they reached the clouds it was beautiful. After my moment is when I much more 'gracefully' went after the pair and when i got there Nina was paying him for the both us. Which was nice of her.

We both stood in front of the house, which had a large front garden, and the door had a beautiful glass mosaic that made you feel bad if you knocked on it. Luckily for the pair the door just opened for them. 

'This just doesn't scream haunted,' which made Nina laugh a little before she grabbed her case and started going inside followed by me and when we entered the main entrance hallway there was a beautiful chandelier hanging above them as well as a carved railings of what looked like a fancy 'o' but I was pretty sure i had seen it somewhere before it had just slipped my mind. 'Bang' when the two of us turned around, the door was shut, which was weird before we turned back around to see a man wearing a ghastly pale brown trench coat, which just screams 'it'

'Was the doorbell not working,' he asked even though he kept glancing at me and no, and then Nina was as though he had seen a ghost. 

When he got no response, he tried once more. 'Mmm, Well,' this shocked both of us into saying our version.

'The door was open,' 'The door just opened as I went to knock, i think it needs checking it out.'

Me and Nina said at the same time which seemed to anger the man more before nodding his head and he was about to speak until a woman with dark brown hair with a slight bounce came running into the room with a wooden spoon in her hand as if she is/has been cooking. 

'Hi, i am Trudy Rehmann, your house mother, and this is Victor, the caretaker - she turned to the man in the brown coat - i do hope you aren't giving them a hard time 

'I was about to show them around' she smiled and nodded as we all followed into the lounge as he began to speak the origins of the house which were quite fascinating on how those who did own the house were in love with Egypt.  before he could continue Trudy shut him down and tried to show us to our room while it looked like Victor was trying not to pout and Nina was looking at the photo of those who lived at the house.

'Thats Amber, Mick next to her they are dating and that is' ' when you are ready' Victor took the painting of the wall before leaving to his study and Trudy showed us to a room where me and Nina have to share with another girl. As the other girl left suddenly, which was odd.

But after the rules were no attic or cellar or Trudy and victors rooms and dinner was served at 6, we were left to sort our corners of the room out.  Nina went for purple where i went for a pale green almost grey bedding and a string of aesthetic lights that hang above my bed with a small collection of photos of my mum and baby sister before they passed on the wall and a creme fluffy rug next to my bed.

once me and I had finished decorating our sides of the room, we took a minute to appreciate the art we had created. 

'I do like your sides it looks beautiful, and i feel like i might be on your side quite a lot.' I smiled at Nina's comment, i didn't have to worry about not making friends as i believe me and her will soon be great friends. 

'Thank's Neens it means a lot.' before either one of us could could compute what was happening next a girl with dark hair with pink streaks stormed in the room muttering something about 'joy' until she Nina and she went ballistic at her and at first she didn't see me while she was shouting at the poor girl.

'Excuse me, but me and I have no idea who this Joy person is. we have been here all day doing our section of our room. If you are so worried for your friend, speak to a teacher or, better yet, her parents. But not Nina, she has no idea who the girl is.' This didn't work because now she was blaming both us and tried to take Nina's bedding and her picture of someone special with her out of the room until we all spotted Victor.

'What is going on out here,' The girls with the pink streaks answered,' That is what i want to know. Where is joy?'

As it seemed to be a conversation between the two of them, i went and sat back on my bed and waited for Nina to come back in the room in a few.

When she did, she looked upset, and i couldn't blame her she was being blamed for kidnapping, and i was apparently her accomplice. Instead of trying to calm her down with words, I helped her put her stuff back on her bed, and as I had a few strings of LED lights left over, i hung them over her bed. It was a small smile but it was there.

'We have to go down in a minute,' I shrugged my shoulders, i really didn't want to as i had a feeling it wouldn't end well for Nina.

'Is that your gran' she just nodded as she gave me a quick rundown on what her gran is like I was glad that Nina had someone in her life like that, that she could depend on.

i stood up and held my hand out.'You ready.'

Once we were down, the whole room turned to us, and the girl with the pink streaks seemed to be talking about us before shutting up when we came in. 

'Hi, i'm Athena.' I smiled at the group who was probably being told i'm a kidnapper while i made my way to a free space on the armchair. 

'I'm Nina,' she didn't trust herself, so she cut her speech short and came and joined me on the chair after giving the group a little wave. 

A boy who has short brown hair and a dark skin tone came up to us spoke 'Hello space-girls. or beep bop bee boop. "The group laughed while me and I just looked at each other while he was still there expecting something before Trudy called for us.

I sat down in between said boy and a girl with straight brown hair who introduced herself as 'Mara' she seemed alright. While we ate, me and I had a quite open conversation about everything and anything until we got hit in the face with spaghetti, which Mara informed was quite normal for this to happen.

'It's not dinner if there isn't a food fight.' When it died down the one with the streaks in her hair who i found out was Patricia got up with a jug of water and headed over to Nina and began to question her about Joy again but when Nina's answer didn't fulfill her curiosity she got dowsed in water just as victor came in.

'What is happening in here'

'Nina spilt water everywhere' he just sneered before continuing on why he came in here for the first place.

'Nina, you have a phone call, and you clean this up.'

When Nina left for her phonecall which was probably from her Gran everyone turned to Patricia but she didn't care she wanted answers about Joy and this in her mind was how she was getting them even if that means terrorizing me and Nina.

When it was bedtime her and Nina didn't feel comfortable sharing a room with Patrica, but they were hoping it would get better, more like praying as they got ready. 

I got changed into my pj's while Nina had a quick wash before coming back into the room to grab her toothbrush to go back to do her teeth and that was when the commotion happened I had to see and when i got there i heard Patrica say;

'Help me, Joy. She's washed it off to makes me seem crazy' of course the two girls felt bad for the girl but Nina doing it on purpose didn't feel like her even though i have only known her a day. But because all of us were standing in the hallway where we were discussing the mirror, Victor crept up on us to see what we were doing.

'I don't want to share with them,' Amber and Mara left so we could deal with this but i remained silent as i still had hoped that Patricia doesn't feel like this as she is only taking it on us as she lost her best friend. And because i was thinking of that, i didn't realize we were going back to our room.

in the morning me and Nina left early as we didn't want to deal with the whole kidnapping thing even though there is a few that I think don't actually believe her but are just entertaining it so she doesn't feel alone. When we got to the end of the road, we saw an elderly lady sitting there alone and what seemed in her pyjamas and no jacket just sat waiting. 

i went over to her with Nina on my tail, and i sat next to her with a small smile 

'Hello, are you alright there?' she looked at me almost broken as she cupped my hands tenderly as though she would break them if she held them even tighter, in her eyes were tears that were threatening to fall and Nina just put her hand on my shoulder to let me know that she was here.

'I live there, that's my house.' I looked at Nina to see what to do. This is where she helped.

'It's a school,' the old lady looked at Nina then at me, and she looked scared.

'It's ok, just us,' so it looked like i had to all the talking and once again, she repeated she lived there.

'Ok, it's your house, it does suit you,' i got a smile from the lady as she looked at me and corrected my sentence.

'Us.' I give her my red jacket as she looked cold the same one that Nina said i shouldn't wear but wear the blazer instead and as i put it on her she smiled even brighter as a look of recognition flashed through her eyes.

'I knew you'd come, its Sarah, and you know me, Athena, you have to be careful of the house. it's evil and the raven.'

Nina didn't want to listen to anymore as she found it spooky on how she knew my name so she  went to go and get Trudy while i was sat with Sarah as she spoke about the 'evil' house and we have to be careful of the raven. It honestly was spooky. 

'Take it, Athena, you'll need it to protect you, and only you can use it.' That was when Trudy and Nina came back as I held the necklace in my hand safe and tight.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10K 408 13
You might know the story of Wendy Darling, but that's not how it really happened. This is the real story of Wendy Darling. Season 3-? (Killian Jones...
15.5K 754 24
" JUST A TWIST IN FATE. " -------Killian Jones x Oc! Georgia / Giselle .• Georgia always felt weird in New York, she lived near her best friend...
1M 54.6K 35
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Junghoon's ) daughter Mishel...
308K 6.8K 35
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc