Fall in love or your time is...

By hanjinko

*I WILL EDIT THE ERRORS IN THE BOOK AFTER I FINISH WRITING* ------------------------------- What happens when... More

Introduction
love or death?
The way of the heart
sweet poison called love
Black heart?
Untold stories
Hearts can also lie
sweet beer
Killer

misunderstandings and tension

15 4 0
By hanjinko

"Why the fuck did you punch him Alex!", I yell standing in between them.

"He hurt you so I was thinking of hurting him too"

"He didn't hurt me, he helped me when I was having a panic attack", I said running my hand through my hair.

"What!", he says as he moves closer to me. He caresses my cheek. I was taken a back when he did that, I just stand there unable to move looking into his beautiful eyes the only thing I see is love or maybe I'm just mistaken.

He hugged me and we stayed like that for a few minutes until I realized that Ace wasn't in the room with us anymore.

Ava entered the room bawling her eyes out.
"Where's Ezzy", and when she saw me she threw herself at me.

"Woah, did something happen?", I ask confused because for as long as I can remember I've never seen her cry.

"What do you mean what's wrong, you passed out and couldn't breathe. What happened to you?", she asked after pulling out of the hug.

"I just felt dizzy that's all", I tried to cover up My panic attack because if she found out she'd freak out.

"I don't believe you, really if there is something that's wrong you can tell us", she said hugging me again.

Out nowhere the door flung open and there they were, Damon and Tk. They ran over to me and shook my body and checked my eyes like they were doctors.

"You scared us Ezzy", Damon said looking worried. Who knew that this spoiled brat knew how to worry about others, it was really surprising to me.

"Guys could you stop worrying for a moment, you're gonna make me uncomfortable if you keep worrying about me", I say with an awkward smile.

"We were just concerned because Ace said you had a panic attack", Tk says placing his hand on my shoulder. That motherfucker couldn't keep his mouth shut.

"What!", Ava yells out, she continues saying
"Were you planning to hide this from me, but why?"

"I just didn't want you to be worried like you are now",I said trying to defend myself.

"I rather know what problems you are facing and be worried than being kept in the dark", she said cupping my cheeks.

"Sorry for worrying you guys", I apologise.

"Don't apologise,it's our duty to worry about you as your friends", Alex says

"You should go home since you're not feeling well, we'll attend the rest of your classes for you. Let me take you home on my Lamborghini", Damon said pointing outside the window to the luxurious car parked outside.

"Show off", Tk says and we all start laughing.

"It's OK guys, I'm fine. I can walk just fine now", I said trying to reassure them that there is nothing wrong with me.

"Someone must take you home", Alex said with a serious face.

Suddenly I saw Ace leaning against the door, he came back . I saw my opportunity to escape.

"Ace will take me home so don't worry", I walked over to Ace and he had a weird look on his face.
I interwined our pinky fingers and left there.

When we got to his bike, he looked mad.

"I'm sorry I had to say this but You're the one who's making them misunderstand", he said yanking his hand away.

"I'm sorry I just wanted to get out of that awkward situation"

"You're the one who's pushing all of your potential partners away, could you stop acting weird and awkward around them", after he said that I became really upset.
Did he also think that I was weird?

"I get I will stop, you can go back I'm sorry for wasting your precious time like this", with that I turned around and walked to the other direction.

"Ezz, stop. I didn't mean it like that", he started his bike and came after me.

I ignored him and kept walking, when he came close to me he stopped the bike, got off and ran after me.

He grabbed my hand and turned me around.
"What do you want?",I asked clearly not wanting to talk to him.

"I'm sorry, please talk to me and don't just walk away",he begged.

"Just take me home", I said finally looking into his eyes.

"Ok, let's go",he got on the bike and hands me a helmet.
I wore the helmet and got on the bike. I didn't want to grab his waist so I just sat with Crossed arms.

"Put your hands around my waist or you'll fall", he waited for me to respond but I just ignored him. He started the bike and moved a bit fast, I stumbled forward wrapping my hands around his waist.

"Much better", he said smirking.

"Shut up and just drive" , I said feeling annoyed.

After a while of riding the bike we reached home. I got off the bike and gave him the helmet, he removed his helmet too and I looked down at his bruised lip.

"What?", he asked with a grin.

"Your bottom lip is bruised, come with me", I led him to my room,it was easier to get in since my mom was at work.

"Sit on my bed", I said gesturing to it.
"I was gonna do it anyway even without your permission", he said rolling his eyes at me.

"Roll your eyes at me one more time and I'll throw you out of my house"

"Well you have to treat me first before throwing me out because I got hurt because of you"

"I'm sorry"

"It's okay"

I take the first aid kit and take out the medicine and apply it on his lip. He hisses in pain and I move away quickly.

"I'm so sorry, did it hurt?"

"Yes, it hurts but not much because I got wounds way worse than this one as a demon who does dangerous work"

"Dangerous work like?", I ask sitting down next to him.

"Killing, fighting and tricking humans like you", he said moving close to me.

He was so close I could feel his breathe on my face.

"Oh that's different", I said moving away awkwardly.

"Yea it is but aren't you afraid of me?", he asked his face turning all serious.

"What are you going to do, turn into a cat?" , I said trying to hold my laugh.

"Mmh wanna see?", he said moving closer.

I move back a little, he stops and smiles.

"Well what are your abilities?", I said trying to change the subject.

"I can shape shift into any animal I want",

"Oh like beast boy from the Titans", I try to hold in my laugh but fail.

"No not like that dumb show, I'm also fast, can control people's minds and go into people's dreams", he said trying to make a point.

"Ok I get it, no need to show off"

"I was telling you I'm better than those cartoons", he said feeling a sense of achievement.

As we were talking I heard my mom's car pulling upto the drive way, I start panicking.

"Go hide",I start shaking him.

"What?"

"Jump from the window, go please", As I said that I heard the front door opening.

"Fuck", he mumbles and then jumps from the window and lands perfectly onto the ground.

"Kitty boy",I said laughing

I quickly ran to my bed and covered myself with the blanket. My mom opened the door to my room and entered.

"Honey are you feeling ok?, i got a call from your friends saying you passed out", she asked worried.

"Mom I'm fine, it's just that I felt a bit dizzy that's all", I said as she walked over to me and sat at the edge of the bed.

"Come here", she said opening her arms and I quickly hugged her. My mom always knew what I needed, she was always there for me. She stood by me when I was having a hard time when I was in high-school.

What if I tell her today that I saw the girl who made my life a living nightmare in high-school, would she make us move again?.

No I shouldn't burden her, I still remember how heartbroken she was when she saw me in that state, even remembering it is too painful for me. Now that sammy joined our college, I don't wanna go back. I'm scared that she'll make me go through that hell all over again.

And that's even not the worst part, I could have avoided her but now that she was hooking up with Alex I can't.

If he had to choose between Sammy and I, he'd probably choose her because she is so pretty. She has blue eyes, blonde hair and a perfect body, that's what every man wants.

I don't have anyone to talk to this about, I have an older brother Chase,but he's married and lives in Australia with his wife.

He never liked me because he always thought that I was my mom's favourite. When we were little I tried being nice to him but he always insulted me.

I didn't mind his insults but one day he went too far, the day before his wedding he took it too far. His wife Emily was an evil woman, she was only after his money. The day before his wedding I saw her going through his stuff and she took money from his safe and went outside so I followed her because she was acting really suspicious .

She gave the money to a shabby looking guy and he gave her something else in exchange. It was drugs, his wife was doing drugs. When I tried to explain everything to him the next morning he just slapped me for saying such things about his wife, he fell for her crocodile tears.

My parents were shocked because he never ever raised his hand at me. I didn't say anything so I just left the fucking wedding, i couldn't watch my dumb brother throwing away his life. The last words I said to him were
"You never trusted me I get it and you also hate me, but don't say I didn't warn you. And one more thing never talk to me again becauseI'mnot your sister".

I wanna tell that Ace about Sammy but I'm scared that he'll do something just because Sammy is messing with his mission.
I can't let Ava and the others know about this too or I might break our friendship.

Thank you for reading this chapter, please comment and vote for my story. The next part might talk about Ezzy's high-school trauma so be prepared to have your stress ball because it's gonna be crazy.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

163 3 11
After witnessing a murder she shouldn't have Morgan finds herself in a downward spiral. She knows it's not right but she can't help the feelings she...
7.1K 932 40
Her one rule is simple: If she invites a guy to a date and he comes even a second late, she will kill him. Obviously, no guys comes **exactly** on...
123K 7.1K 47
THE DEAD DO NOT SPEAK. For years, I coexisted with the living, but my life has forever known death. As a clairvoyant, I wield a rare gift to communic...
1K 129 28
"I love you Brenn. I fell in love with you from the first time i laid my eyes on you, I just never thought that a man like you would ever consider lo...