You Just Love To Hate Me || R...

rachelhorror tarafından

{Originally called Trouble In Paradise AKA Warped Tour} Chris Motionless has a sister. No one really knows si... Daha Fazla

Introduction
Chapter 1: I Know I'm Not Alone
Chapter 2: We Knew That We Were Destined To Explode
Chapter 3: Pay The Price For Your Betrayal
Chapter 4: It's None Of Your Business
Chapter 5: I'm Not Gonna Make It
Chapter 6: Coffin Kiss
Chapter 7: I'll Change Face To Get What I Crave
Chapter 8: Blood On Your Tongue With A Crass Embrace
Chapter 9: You Left Us All So Soon
Chapter 10: So Let's Rewind Back
Chapter 11: All The Lies In The Books
Chapter 12: Your Memory Our History
Chapter 13: Something Off, See It In Their Faces
Chapter 14: I'm Drowning From Within
Chapter 15: My Mind Is Cursed
Chapter 16: Let Him Into Your Heart Then You Can Start To Make It Better
Chapter 17: Your Withered Heart And Everything It's Seen
Chapter 18: Pretty Little Lady With The Swollen Eyes
Chapter 19: When Hope Looks Lost There's No One To Be Found
Chapter 21: Will You Remember Me After The Lights Go Out
Chapter 22: I'm The Only Thing Inside Of You That You Cannot Control
Chapter 23: Tear Out My Eyes
Chapter 24: I'm The Darkest Night That's Way Too Cold
Chapter 25: You Said This Would Last Forever
Chapter 26: Shall I Stay Would It Be A Sin
Chapter 27: I Don't Love You Like I Did Yesterday
Chapter 28: One Day Lovers Will Dream Of This Undying Kiss
Chapter 29: I Know You're Laying Back Contemplating Your Own Death
Chapter 30: When Your Dreams Come To An End, How Will You Buy Your Happiness
Chapter 31: It's Insane That I Can't Get You Out Of My Bed
Chapter 32: Time Won't Help You 'Cause Karma Has No Deadline
Chapter 33: A Flawed Masterpiece
Chapter 34: The Put You Back Together When You Fall Apart
Chapter 35: Even When I Doubt You I'm No Good Without You
Update:

Chapter 20: Once My Remains Are On The Floor I'll Blossom Like A Flower

603 23 9
rachelhorror tarafından

Song For This Chapter: Selfish Eyes- Fit For A King

Vamp's POV

"What do you want to watch?" Ricky asked me quietly as we walked into the house hand in hand. Everyone else made their way upstairs and promised to leave us alone for the night.

"I don't mind," I shrugged as we made our way upstairs, me slightly in front leading him and our shoes stomping on sync.

"What sort of movie?" He pressed.

"A comedy or a horror?" I suggested.

"Not the romantic type of girl?" He asked.

"It depends," I shrugged, "But normally the ones I've seen have made me cry."

Ricky snickered, "You cried?"

"Have you seen The Fault In Our Stars Ricky? Anyone with a heart cried at that!" I exclaimed as we opened the bedroom door.

"I actually haven't," He admitted.

"Forgot comedy or horror, we are watching that instead!" I gasped.

"Do we have to?" He whined.

"Yes," I nodded. I pushed him onto the bed, walked over to the shelf and grabbed the case. I opened it carefully and placed it into the DVD player then I turned the TV on, pressed play and made my way back around the maze of boxes and jumped onto the bed next to Ricky. He wrapped his arms around my shoulders and pulled me into his chest. I laid my head on it and my head rose and fell slightly with his every breath.

--

Hazel picked up her phone and I started sobbing, knowing what was coming. Ricky hugged me tighter and rocked us back and forth slightly. I knew he was trying not to laugh at me, but I know that by the end of the movie he'll be just as upset as I am.

The movie progressed and I heard Ricky sniff once and then a small droplet of water fell onto my scalp. I looked up at him and saw that his striking blue eyes were filled with tears that were threatening to spill out and onto his porcelain face.

I hugged him tightly as tears streamed down my face. Every time I watch this movie I regret it around this point in time. Ricky seems to regret saying he's never seen it as well.

Eventually Ricky turned the TV off and we just sat there hugging. "That was the most depressing thing I've ever watched," Ricky mumbled. I nodded in agreement against his chest. "Do you want to watch another movie or do you want to sit and talk?" He asked.

"I don't want to watch another movie," I chuckled.

"Then sitting and talking is what we shall do," Ricky smiled, pulled me up so I was facing him as he sat cross legged then he urged me to do the same, which I did. He gave me a beaming yet teary smile.

"So did you like the movie?" I giggled.

"Can you not tell," He joked and wiped his eyes. "Let's not tell the guys about this okay?"

"It's fine I won't I didn't tell them about Chris when he watched Marley and Me."

Ricky raised an eyebrow then leaned forward and gave me puppy dog eyes. "You know how we don't keep secrets?" He breathed once he was inches from his face. I shook my head in refusal. "Chris cried like a baby didn't he?"

"Oh yeah," I nodded, laughing loudly at the memory of Chris sobbing hysterically at Marley and Me. "You can't tell him I told you," I warned.

"I won't," Ricky promised.

I held out my pinky. He eyed it and raised an eyebrow, but entwined his pinky with mine without questioning me.

"Thank you," I smiled.

"So missy," Ricky smirked.

"Oh God," I groaned and fell back on the bed.

"No," Ricky said as he pulled me back up into a sitting position, "I just have a question."

"Shoot," I nodded at him.

"What are your feelings on sex?" He asked bluntly.

"Sex?" I repeated, kind of shocked he had asked me something like that.

"Yes," He nodded. "When a man and a woman love each other very much-"

"I know what sex is Ricky," I laughed.

"Good," Ricky nodded. "So?" He asked.

He's not going to let this go. "I think sex is either one of two things," I started and his face lit up with interest. "Sex is either a moment of pure passion with someone you love a lot, someone you're willing to do anything and everything for or with and sex is another way of expressing such strong love. I think that a couples first time should be when they know they love each other, it shouldn't be rushed into just because you can, if you want to do that you go to the other version of sex. This sex is meaningless, with someone you don't know or don't care about and it just isn't as good because there's no passion or raw emotion. It's not special."

"Wow," Ricky murmured. "I wasn't expecting something like that." He opened his mouth to say something else, but a knock at the door cut him off.

"Everybody decent?" Riot asked as he walked in with his hand covering his eyes.

"Yes Riot," I sighed, kind of annoyed he cut Ricky off when we were having a conversation like this.

"Galaxy sent me up because he 'couldn't risk it' and that you're to remember 'marshmallows,'" Riot said to me and by his tone I could tell that Galaxy had not told him what all of is meant.

"I will," I giggled and waved him off.

Ricky raised one of his perfectly sculpted eyebrows at me. "Marshmallows?"

"Galaxy said if we ever have sex we have to yell out marshmallows first so they can evacuate," I laughed.

"Right," Ricky nodded and sat there in deep thought for a moment.

"Tell me what you're thinking," I whispered.

He looked up at me and stared me dead in the eyes. He moved closer to me so he was mere centimetres from my face. "How much do you love me?" He asked quietly, almost as if he was scared of the answer.

"More than I've ever loved anyone," I answered honestly.

Relief washed over his pale face and he grinned at me. "One: I love you too!" He smiled and leaned in a bit closer. "Two," He breathed and smashed his lips onto mine.

Our lips moved in sync as my hands lay awkwardly on my knees and his rested on my hips. He slid his hands up until they were on my shoulders and he carefully pushed me so I was laying flat on the mattress. He licked my bottom lip and I immediately granted his skilled tongue entrance into my mouth and he explored every inch of it. He hovered directly over me and I wrapped my legs around his small torso, pulling him slightly closer in the meantime.

He slid his hands under my shirt and started drawing patterns on my stomach, with his nails, making me squirm underneath him. He smirked onto my lips and started to kiss along my jaw line. I bit my lip hard and shut my eyes as Ricky controlled my whole body with his simple touch.

I flipped us over so that he was lying defenselessly underneath me. I pulled his shirt up and started trailing sweet kisses down his chest and stomach, enough to make him wriggle underneath me as a strangled moan escaped his lips. I pulled him up and pulled his shirt off and he took this opportunity to press his lips to mine again and roll us over slowly so he was on too once again.

Eventually we were down to nothing and it was finally happening. I want this to happen, I know I love Ricky and he says he loves me. I hope he loves me.

"What was the word again?" Ricky mumbled as he fumbled with the foil wrapper.

"Marshmallows," I panted.

"Marshmallows!" Ricky hollered and less than twenty seconds later the front door slammed. Ricky gave me a playful smirk and dove down on me.

--

"Which type was it?" Ricky asked breathlessly as we lay next to each other, our fingers entwined and the cool air attacking our bare skin.

"The good one," I mumbled.

"I'm glad," Ricky said, sounding accomplished and proud with himself.

Ricky was passionate, full of love and so much better, so much more caring than he ever was. I made the right choice with Ricky. I know he's the one.

"I love you," I whispered.

"I love you so much," Ricky mumbled and kissed my forehead. "You know what we should do tomorrow?"

"What's that?" I asked.

"Get those tattoos. I mean I love you and I think this is secure enough to get the tattoos."

"So do I," I agreed. "So tomorrow?" I asked.

"It's a plan."

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

5.1K 153 22
I was falling for his ocean eyes and pale skin. I loved the way he talked, the way he walked. The way his face would scrunch up when he was concentra...
2K 119 20
High school fanfiction about Chris motionless and Ricky horror from the band motionless in white
5.7K 293 29
Do you ever wonder what if would be like if that one thing never happened? What it would be like if that ONE THING turned out differently? Well, now...
268K 10K 42
Athena, the loner, and apparently the "freak" to everyone meets Chris Motionless, them being a tad bit different from everyone else makes them even c...