Elina (My Destiny)

Bởi Sudharsanasubramani6

Elina was a simple girl who born with a curse! Krish was a charming boy who is meant to broke the curse. It w... Xem Thêm

Character ✨
Prologue
Ep-1 Order
Ep-2 disturbence
Ep- 4 mild love 💓
Ep-5 Did they love each?

Ep -3 Help

5 0 0
Bởi Sudharsanasubramani6

Authon POV

Actually both planned the trip alone but Ritesh and his friends extra. It hurts. Krish asked Razel for help. Razal called Ritesh and his & friends and said "In canteen our MD giving treat for new projet do you need you can join ". Three of them ran to canteen and started to eat whatever they want. We both and a girl coming to the trip. Razel told Krish I can't give any other help utilize it. Krish thanked Razel and started the CAR with two guys at the back very fast.  A big sound arrised in the canteen. Razel got remember about Ritesh and his friends.

AT CANTEEN

Razel p.o.v.

Oh my gosh! what is  happening here ? I asked the staffs over there. A staff  answered me "Mam they ate a lot and not giving the money and saying the manager gave treat for them". 

(Razel realised the problem is because of her. And then thought to pay the money. She asked the bill.)

"What ! 12,000 rupees . It was my quarter of my salary " I got a shock. Ritesh and his friend gave a innocent look.

There is No way I need to pay the bill I thought and paid the bill.
It all because of Krish.

Krish!!!! I yelled.

~Nira~

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

1.2M 66.2K 59
𝐒𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞〢𝐁𝐲 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 〈𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤 1〉 𝑶𝒑𝒑𝒐𝒔𝒊𝒕𝒆𝒔 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒇𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒐 𝒂𝒕𝒕𝒓𝒂𝒄𝒕 ✰|| 𝑺𝒕𝒆𝒍𝒍𝒂 𝑴�...
2M 111K 96
Daksh singh chauhan - the crowned prince and future king of Jodhpur is a multi billionaire and the CEO of Ratore group. He is highly honored and resp...
409K 12.4K 37
The Sokolov brothers are everything most girls want. Intimidating, tall, broody, they are everything to lust after. Not that they... particularly car...
562K 30.5K 49
𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐎𝐧𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐈𝐬𝐡𝐪 𝐤𝐢 𝐝𝐚𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐧 advika: "uski nafrat mere pyaar se jeet gayi bhai meri mohabbat uski nafrat ke samne kamzor padh gay...