Royally yours

nidhi181002 द्वारा

Daksh singh chauhan - the crowned prince and future king of Jodhpur is a multi billionaire and the CEO of Rat... अधिक

Characters
1.Daksh's ultimatum
2.Caught
3.Chillis and Sweets
4.Sneaking Out
5.The Unexpected meet
6.The Yagna
7.She's the Owner
8. I want to marry her!
9.Colorful Prank!
10.My feelings and her moves
11. Reception
12. Don't cry!
13. They know!
14. It's a Yes!
New Book Announcement!
15. Sister-in-law's advice
16. An exam & Lunch!
17. Exams
18. Back to home
19. Outing
20. Family meet
21. Good news!
22. Escape
23. A function
24. A match
25. Not her brother!
26. She will get married when she wants to!
27. You can't do that!
28. I'm real
29. I am going to marry Mr.Chauhan!
30. Birthday
31. Let's get married
32. Double Good news!
33. Ice-cream
34. Strawberries and salt?
35. Bui can do that!
36. Hey Murari!
37. Swagatham Krishna
38. Rakhi
39. Monster?
40. Punishment time
41. Never!
42. Engagement
43. Results
44. Dubai?
45. Her favorites
46. Under the blanket of stars
47. Don't wanna go
48. She accepted, but confession?
49. Possessive brothers
Thank you!
50. A game with youngsters
51. Meri Lakshmi
52. Holidays
53. To Village home
54. Bhogi
55. You do too
56. Our village date
57. Godavari and gift
58. That was hot!
59. Temple
60. Pasupu
61. Sleep and Study
62. The special Wedding card
63. Vizag
64. Bhadrachalam
66. No alcohol
Important but not an update
67. The journey to Udaipur
68. Fire in the rain
69. Palace tour & Siblings' time
70. Mehendi & Sangeet
71. Haldi
72. The 'Life' of her family
73. Wedding I
74. My Wife!
75. Their Puttadi Bomma(Golden Doll)
76. Pre-wedding rituals
77. Wedding II
78. The cat-mouse chase
79. Father's advice
80. Farewell
81. Changes in the room
82. Meri Annapurna
83. Who's the enemy?
84. His support system

65. I didn't want to...

9.6K 826 52
nidhi181002 द्वारा

Daksh

After a short nap in the evening, we all had our dinner and moved to our respective rooms. Around 10, there was a knock on my door and when I opened the door, Jaan was standing there fidgeting with her fingers.

"Jaan," I ask surprised and she looks up at me with her long lashes lifting slowly revealing her beautiful eyes. I can see my entire universe in those eyes. 

"Will you come out with me? I know you must be tired and I should have asked you beforehand but I didn't know we would be visiting those many places today and now I don't want to cancel anything, I mean we will cancel if you are tired.." she continued to rant until I placed a finger on her lips. Her eyes widened in shock, and she blinked twice looking at me.

"Breathe," I whispered and she took a few breaths still in a daze. 

"I will go with you, Jaan. Don't stress those pretty lips of yours," I rubbed her lips with my thumb as I cupped her cheek with my palm. She shuddered when my finger traced her lips and her tongue came out and licked those dry lips making me look down at her lips as I licked my own lips in anticipation. 

As I moved closer, decreasing the painful distance between us, she started taking backward steps until she was pressed to the wall, caging herself between me and the wall. Her chest started moving up and down making goosebumps erupt on my skin. I closed my eyes and I could feel her breaths as I moved further close and when our lips were about to touch, I felt a cold palm against my lips making me open my eyes.

"Not now," She giggled pushing me away lightly. I couldn't help the smile formed on my lips seeing her. I kissed her cheek and nodded at her. She held my hand and rushed us out where there was a car parked. 

"I am driving," she announced getting into the driver's seat before I could react. I settled in the passenger's seat and fastened my seat belt. She gave me a chocolate making me raise my brow in amusement. She's definitely planning something, isn't she?

"I figured it's your favorite," She shrugged nonchalantly and urged me to have my chocolate. I tore the cover and fed her the first bite and had my chocolate feeding her occasionally. Meanwhile, she turned on the music and started singing along making me smile. She then urged me to sing along and we both sang the songs until she parked the car and that's when the realization stuck me.

"You did it deliberately, didn't you?" I narrowed my eyes at her who gave me an innocent look as if she didn't do anything.

"You gave me chocolate, you made me sing songs with you so I won't ask where we were going, right?" I narrowed my eyes again and she grinned nodding her head sheepishly as she realized I caught her act.

"Now that we are here, please don't ask where we are for 5 more minutes, please..." She pleaded with her puppy eyes and a cute pout and I nodded at her smiling. She squealed in delight and placed a chaste kiss on my cheek before dashing out of the car and pulling me along. 

She jumped a little trying to close my eyes but her hands slid down as soon as her feet touched the ground. I bent a little making it easy for my Jaan to close my eyes as she wanted. She then guided me somewhere and then she instructed me to walk carefully on what seemed like a bridge and then I was instructed to step into a boat maybe.  

"What are you planning, Jaan?" I asked once we were inside the boat and were standing in it. 

"Don't speak Aksh. I know you have figured out half of my surprise. So, let the remaining half remain a surprise for now. Don't open your eyes," She huffed cutely making me chuckle at her cuteness. She made me sit and took a seat beside me after which the boat started moving while Chaitra sat hugging my bicep with her head resting on my shoulder her one hand still closing my eyes. Even though I could see everything from between her fingers I decided to let my Jaan have it her way and closed my eyes again.

"Aksh, open your eyes on my count of 3," she whispered gently and kissed my cheek before removing her hand.

"1..."

"2..."

"3..."

"Open your eyes, Aksh," I blinked my eyes and opened them when she asked me to. We are in the middle of the river, a full moon shining in the sky surrounded by the stars. The distant sounds of leaves rupturing and the flowing of water along with the soft breezes is the only thing audible. Then my gaze turned to the clear water in which hundreds of diyas floating, even the land around was shining due to the lights. Then someone set up the sky lanterns and they started to shine in the middle of the air adding to the breath-taking beauty.

"Lo ji, kar diye humne aapki tamanna puri,
Bhar diye ham taree zameen, pani aur hawa mein bhi,
Abb taare hai chaaron taraf,
Tho batade hum apne jaan ko apni dil ki baat?"

Her voice made me turn to her in pure surprise. How does she even know? I never thought that stupid wish of a 14-year-old me would come true one day. I mean I just told my this impossible fantasy to every girl from then to make them stay away that I want a proposal when there will be stars on earth, in water and air? But my Jaan actually made it possible for me. 

"Jaan..." she placed her finger on my lips before I could continue. She then took out the bouquet from the back and placed it in my hands. It has different varieties of flowers ranging from different colors of roses to tulips. 

"You know Daksh, Godavari is called the Ganges of the south. It is as pure as ganga maa and makes the wishes made here come true. I lit all these diyas and left them in the water with a single wish of having you with me till the end. Today, standing in the middle of this pure river and taking the five elements of life surrounding us as a witness, I Chaitra, your jaan confess that I love you, Mr. Daksh Singh Chauhan, I love you, Daksh, I love you my Aksh, I love you, Meri Jaan," She whispered joining our foreheads, and tears streamed down both our eyes. 

"You know, I have always hated the word marriage because I thought it would take me away from my family. But now I am looking forward to our marriage because now I know you will never take me away from my family, you are giving me one more and being that addition to my family which completes it. I never felt the need to be loved by someone because my family's love never made me feel incomplete but after meeting you, and knowing your feelings, I wanted to be loved by you. I want you to love me in every breath of mine. I have fallen for you, Mr. Chauhan. I love you My Aksh." She completed with a soft peck on my lips which I turned into a passionate one holding her nape.

As our lips molded together, I felt the taste of our salty tears rolling down from our eyes. I nibbled on her lips worshipping those soft petals that uttered the most beautiful phrases of my life, a few minutes back. Our lips danced in rhythm as we kissed each other's souls in the middle of the river with the stars and moon witnessing our passionate union of hearts.

"I love you, Jaan. I love you so damn much," I confessed before once again lacing my lips against hers. She gave in willingly giving me full access to devour her mouth. Both our kisses were slow, romantic, and filled with pure love. 

We pulled away once she was out of breath but I hugged her to my chest not wanting it to be a dream that would break in a few moments. If it is a dream, then I don't want to wake up to reality, ever.

"Aksh," Chaithu called out as she looked up from my chest. Her eyes reflected the same love I always see in them but this time, after she accepted it in words, the feeling intensified a thousand times. 

"Ji, Jaan..." I coo as I kiss her nose making her giggle.

"Let's leave another Diya together, for our togetherness," She requested and I nodded enthusiastically. She took out a banana trunk with a wick soaked in oil placed on it. She asked me to light the wick and after I did, we both closed our eyes to pray.

"I will handle everything, god, just make her stay beside me from here to eternity," I prayed and when I opened my eyes, my Jaan was already smiling at me. I kissed her forehead and we both together left the Diya in the water. I wrapped my hand around her shoulder as we both admired the Diya floating away in the water.

"Let's sit. My legs are paining," She complained with a pout and I smacked myself mentally. I nodded at her and sat but pulled her onto my lap before she could sit beside me. I wrapped my hands around her waist as we both stayed in silence admiring the beauty around us.

"Who's going to clean it tomorrow?" I found myself asking as I looked around. It's going to take a lot of work to clean everything.

"Here a girl planned and arranged your dream proposal but all you are concerned about is cleaning? I have already arranged people for it. Even if something is missed, it won't be a problem. Those diyas were lit up on biodegradable banana trunks, the sky lanterns were made of paper which is also easily degradable and the diyas on land are made of mud. No worries about them causing any harm to anyone. The sky lanterns are not lit up with actual fire but with a bulb and are flying due to hot air so it won't cause any fire. I don't know how she made it fly but we made sure to not harm the environment. The lights on the land are kept in glass spheres so no harm. And those diyas on water, they are a prayer for our togetherness." She deadpanned and explained. I asked her a one-mark question and she gave an essay in reply but I am proud of her. She fulfilled my wish of having this proposal and also made sure not to cause any harm to anyone or the environment.

"I love you, Jaan." I placed a kiss on her temple. She turned around and placed a kiss on my chest like she always does.

"Jaan, was that 'I love you' a one-time thing? If it was, you should have told me. I would have recorded it. I mean now that I heard you confess, I kind of want to hear it every day. So, if it was a one-time thing will you say that ag..." I was shut up by her palm over my mouth. 

"No, it was not. And stop ranting like me," She took her hand back as she completed saying.

"You know there are other ways to shut me up. I can give you a demo if you want me to," I was about to kiss her again but she turned to her side making my lips land on her cheek. She giggled looking at me and shook her head.

"We should probably go back. It's getting late," She said looking at my watch as she brought it in front of her. 

"Are we going to row back? Wait, how did we come here?" I asked looking around. I mean she was sitting beside me, so she didn't row it. Then who did? I didn't even care to think about it till now.

"No, there is a man who rowed us here. I asked him to leave us alone once we reached here and he left with his friend in another boat after we reached the middle. I will call him," She explained as she searched for her mobile.

"Why did you ask him to leave?" I asked.

"What do you mean by why Aksh? I obviously didn't want to confess and kiss in front..." She bit her tongue when she realized what she said. I wrapped my hands around her waist from behind, placed a kiss on her shoulder, and blew some air making her shudder.

"So, my jaan planned a kiss too?" I whispered in a teasing tone in her ear with my lips gazing at her ear and then took her ear lobe in my mouth nipping on it while she leaned back onto me her hands holding mine on her stomach.

"I mean... the confession is incomplete without a kiss, isn't it?" she replied as she turned around and threw her hands around my neck swaying a little as I held her waist. I nodded with a smile and pecked her nose once more.

"Let's go back?" She asked and I nodded in reply. She then called someone and a boat came to us in a while, one man from the boat jumped into ours and rowed us to the bank and we then walked for a while to reach the road. 

I drove her back to the hotel and we both moved to our respective rooms after wishing or more like kissing each other good night. 

              The closest pictures I could find about the scene but imagine lights everywhere. 

***************************************************************************************

Hey readers! I thought of uploading the next chapter after we hit 1 million but I was so excited for Chaitra's confession and couldn't stop myself from uploading it. 

And if you had noticed, they again missed their dinner on their date. Looks like they can only have their dinner dates after marriage! Lol!

Please follow me on my Instagram page so that we can interact more cause Wattpad rarely gives any message notifications and I miss a few due to many notifications. 

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

1.8M 74.1K 61
Demons aren't born, They are made... The Rathores, One of the most powerful and influential family of the whole world. Rulers of Rajasthan and known...
1.2M 80K 34
To everyone who felt like they weren't enough. Noor Kapoor A Calm and ambivert Girl. Focused, Strong and Smart. Survived in this world Fighting with...
120K 6.7K 30
DEDICATION- All those who suffered a heartbreak and wants to take a glimpse. "I did not deserve what you did to me" Randhir Rajveer Pratap Singh Rajv...
57.8K 3K 17
"Feel that?" He asked, keeping her hand still. "That's what you do to me. Every time I see you. Every time I hear you laugh. Every time I think of yo...