Omori storys!?!?

By g1ng3rbrav3

Mini Omori story's More

My sister is dead!??! (Real not fake) at three am scary gone viral
Kels jucie.
Siblings
Mari the gamer

Banned from COD

7 0 0
By g1ng3rbrav3

*Aubrey was logging into her ps5 (stole it) and was trying to get back onto COD but to her dismay she was banned* "WHAT!...no no no! What did I do to be banned!.." *she sighed* "ugh what could I possibly have done to be banned?..." *she sighed and decided to go outside and clear her mind instead of shooting people in a video game as she headed outside she saw kel, basil and sunny she decided to try and talk to them* "yo. " *she called out and kel waved at her* "oh hey! Aurbey!" (This is a au where they all have a good ending /mari is still dead/) *basil and sunny wave back* "well...what happened? " *basil asked* "I mean you never come outside unless you need something or you have nothing to else to do" *she sighed* "got banned from COD for three months...! I don't know what I could have done!" *kel and basil and sunny exchange glances* "you don't? You said s1urs?" *aurbey raises her eyebrows* "and? " *basil sighed* "well...would you like to come with us to get pizza?" *kel asked* "sure...I have noting else to do..." *muttered Aubrey *

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

73.4K 3.7K 37
• Ranbir a cold hearted person , have a anger issue • Prachi a kind hearted person , the most stubborn girl both are different in their ways what w...
50.7K 794 12
This story is based on village story with lots of smut...
46K 2.7K 22
𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐤 # 𝟏 𝐨𝐟 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐑𝐚𝐚𝐳 𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬. Love or betrayal? Consumption of betrayals. Internal betrayal? Yes! Will they be overcome? Or W...
75.3K 1.9K 69
"mom, dad, Im married!" lahat ng relatives namin ay nagulat sa announcment ko. Sino ba naman kasi ang mag aakala na ang unica ija ng pamilyang Letpr...