๐Œ๐„๐Œ๐Ž๐‘๐ˆ๐„๐’ || ๐šƒ๐šŽ๏ฟฝ...

Por Theflash2467

Wren and the pack barely have time to recover from Allison and Aidens' deaths when yet another threat comes t... Mรกs

[๐Ž๐๐„]
[๐“๐–๐Ž]
[๐“๐‡๐‘๐„๐„]
[๐…๐Ž๐”๐‘]
[๐’๐ˆ๐—]
[๐’๐„๐•๐„๐]
[๐„๐ˆ๐†๐‡๐“]
[๐๐ˆ๐๐„]
[TEN]

[๐…๐ˆ๐•๐„]

208 9 0
Por Theflash2467

𝐈 𝐆𝐑𝐎𝐀𝐍 𝐀𝐒 𝐈 𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐄 𝐓𝐎, my head pounding furiously and my ears ringing. I hesitantly peel open my eyes, taking a moment to adjust to the dim light in my bedroom with the curtains drawn closed.

I pull back my covers as I sit up as slowly as possible, gingerly bringing my fingers up to my forehead to feel the plaster that covers the side of my temple, able to feel the rough texture of stitches beneath.

I flinch at the sound of a loud crash outside my room, followed by the sound of shouts.

    “Scott? Stiles?” I call out cautiously before carefully standing up from my bed, taking a deep breath to get rid of the nauseous feeling before walking over to my door and slowly pulling it open. The sounds from downstairs have gone quite as I slowly walk down the stairs, holding onto the railing for support before tilting my head curiously at the scene at the bottom of the steps.

    “Uh, guys?” I bite my lip to suppress a grin as Scott and Stiles untangle themselves from the ground.

    “He got away,” Scott sighs as he closes the open front door.

    “Who got away?” I question as I stare at the boys. They share a look before Stiles speaks up.

    “Uh, it’s probably best if we explain this with you sitting down.”

~~~

I let out a breath as I drop my backpack to the ground before slowly sitting down, the leaves crunching beneath me as I do.

    “Hey, Allison,” I smile softly at the grey marble stone with her name engraved on it, “I know it’s been a bit since I came to visit you but you’ll never believe what’s been happening since you left.”

    “I went to Virginia, to visit my old childhood home. It was really hard to be there again, to walk through the house and just feel like I had to be able to recognise it but I couldn’t. It would’ve been a million times better if you could’ve been there.”

    “I got some incident reports on what happened that night and I-I don’t even know what to believe anymore. I was so sure Deucalion and his pack killed them, they were there that night, but the reports say they died from surgically precise knife wounds. Maybe they covered it up?”

I shift my position so I’m sitting back against the side of the cold stone, feeling closer to her this way.

    “While I was away the pack went to Mexico, Derek was taken by the Calavera’s. You’ve probably heard of them from your dad. They got Derek back, but found someone else too. Somehow, it turns out Kate never died that night. She’s turned into something, Derek told us it’s some sort of were-jaguar. She’s vanished again, with one-hundred and thirty million dollars. We don’t know what she’s planning.”

I sigh before speaking again.

    “Remember that kid I told you about, Liam? Yeah, this is probably our biggest problem of all right now. Something happened last night and Scott was forced to bite him to save his life. Now we just have to see if the bite takes, so either we have a dead kid on our hands or a newly transitioned werewolf with anger issues. I’m not sure which is worse to be honest.”

I glance over at my bag as my phone starts to buzz.

    “You know, that’s probably Stiles saying they need my help.” I stand up slowly, brushing the leaves from my pants before bending down to pick up my backpack, “I’ll talk to you later, Allison.” I pause for a moment.

    “I miss you.”

~~~

I make my way to the parking area by the side of the school, making my way down the rows of yellow school buses till I spot the pack standing in between one of the rows.

    “Wren, finally, we have a lot to talk about and next period starts in like ten minutes,” Stiles exclaims as he pulls me by the arm closer to the group.

    “Sorry I took so long, It’s a half hour walk from Scott’s house, oh, and I have a mild concussion, remember?” I say, rolling my eyes.

    “Sorry we called you here, Wren, but we really need your help,” Scott speaks. I nod, offering him a small smile to continue.

    “Okay, so the bite took which means we’re going to have to get Liam to the lake house before the full moon rises tonight,” Scott explains to the group.

    “I’m not sharing my basement,” Malia states bluntly, crossing her arms.

    “Actually, It’s my basement,” Lydia points out, “And my mum noticed how you tore it up last time.” I grimace as I remember the last full moon at the lakehouse. I had to watch The Notebook three times with Lydia while Stiles and Scott attempted to help Malia find an anchor which didn’t end too well.

    “All right, she’s still learning,” Stiles defends as Lydia rolls her eyes.

    “But, we’re going to use the boathouse for Liam. It’s got support beams. We can chain him to one of them,” Scott suggests.

    “But how are we even going to get him to the boat house if he doesn’t trust us?” Kira questions, I nod in agreement. We barely managed to get Liam to the hospital and that was before Scott and Stiles kidnapped him.

    “I say, if it keeps him from murdering someone we chloroform the little bastard and throw him in the lake,” Stiles suggests, his hands moving wildly while we talk. 

    “I’m in,” Malia agrees instantly. We send the two of them looks before Scott speaks up.

    “We’re not killing or kidnapping him,” He says firmly. Lydia bites her lip in thought for a moment before speaking.

    “Then let’s be smarter. We tell him there’s a party and invite him,” She suggests. I shake my head lightly.

    “He’d never trust us enough after last night to go to a party with us,” I tell them.

    “I know someone he might trust,” Lydia says as she looks at me. My brows furrow for a moment before I realise what she’s suggesting.

    “No way. We hate each other!” I exclaim.

    “Please Wren? Just give it a try?” Scott asks.

    “And if he says no we’ll use plan B instead,” Stiles says.

After Lydia quickly ‘pretties me up’ in the girls' bathroom, I make my way down the bustling hall towards Mason and Liams’ lockers. I quickly spot the two boys conversing by the bottom of the stairs and quicken my pace to make it to them before the bell rings.

    “Hey, guys,” I greet them.

    “Wow, what happened to your head? Are you okay?” Mason questions with wide eyes as he eyes the patch of gauze on my forehead.

    “Uh, yeah, I fell down the stairs last night. Um, can I quickly talk with Liam?” I ask Mason. He gives me a curious look before slowly nodding and walking away.

    “What do you want?” Liam asks in his usual angry tone as he crosses his arms. I bite my cheek, really not wanting to say what I have to say next.

    “Do you want to go to a party with me tonight?” I blurt out, immediately regretting agreeing to this.

    “What? No, why would I want to go to a party with you?” Liam spits out. I harden my stare at him.

    “Hey, I literally have a concussion because I waited for you in the hospital for over four hours yesterday,” I remind him. He rolls his eyes.

    “It’s your weirdo friends’ fault for me being there. And they kidnapped me afterwards!” I huff in annoyance as I cross my arms.

    “Fine, I’ll just invite Nolan instead. I didn’t want to go with you anyways.” I turn on my heel and make my way back down the hall, only making it a few steps before a hand grabbing my arm spins me back around.

    “Look, I’m really sorry you got hurt last night,” Liam speaks in a meek voice, which shocks me, “Are you okay?” I shrug my shoulders lightly.

    “I’ve had worse happen.”

    “If-If you still want me to, I’d, uh, like to maybe go to the party with you?” Liam stutters out. My eyes widen slightly, a small smile pulling at the corners of my lips.

    “Yeah, of course. Uh, I’ll text you some more details a bit later?” Liam nods soundlessly before the bell cuts us off.

    “I’ll, uh, see you then,” Liam says before turning and rushing down the hall. My brows furrow as I watch his retreating figure with confusion. That was weird.

~~~

    “Take my picture now, shake it till you see it, whoa whoa whoa.” A laugh escapes my lips at Stiles’s horrible singing attempt as he follows along to the radio while I bob my head quietly and sip my chocolate milkshake.

    “Come on, sing with me,” Stiles laughs as he turns up the radio. I roll my eyes before singing along badly to the last few lyrics of the song. As the song finishes, Stiles turns down the radio slightly before glancing over at me.

    “You never really got the chance to tell us how Virginia went,” Stiles speaks up after a moment. I shrug my shoulders lightly.

    “I got some incident report files on my parents' murders,” I tell him.

    “Yeah? What did they say?” Stiles questions as he glances over at me, “They can sometimes be tricky to decipher so I can help if you want.”

    “It said the cause of death was from knife wounds to the throat,” I say after a moment, “It described it as surgically precise wounds formed from a small blade.” Stiles is silent for a breath.

    “Oh. That doesn’t sound like your typical werewolf murder.” I shake my head lightly in agreement.

    “But they were there that night. It doesn’t make any sense.” Stiles opens his mouth to say something before closing it again.

    “What is it?” he hesitates before answering.

    “Have you thought about asking Deucalion?”

I pause for a second, not knowing what to say.

    “I-I don’t know.” I don’t even know where he went after we defeated the Darach last year.

We pull up to the curb of the house, the jeep rattling to a stop.

     “Thanks for the ride and the milkshake, Stiles,” I thank him, “I’ll see you at the lakehouse tonight.”

I grab my backpack from the back before making my way up to the front door, unlocking it and entering the house before I hear Stiles drive away.

I make my way upstairs and into my room, dropping my bag onto the floor and taking off my shoes before plopping down onto bed.

I roll onto my back and stare at the ceiling while playing with the silver bracelet around my wrist absentmindedly. I feel bad about lying to Liam about the party tonight, he’ll probably never trust us again after this. I glance at the time briefly before rolling onto my side and pulling out my phone.

I quickly go through my contacts list before clicking on a familiar contact. It dials twice before picking up.

    “You’re a day late, I was starting to get worried there,” The voice on the other end of the line jokes.

    “Yeah, a lot’s been going on here. I actually wanted to ask you a question,” I explain to Ethan.

    “Yeah, what’s up?” he asks. I hesitate for a moment before answering.

    “Did Deucalion ever tell you what happened to my parents?” I question. Ethan is silent for a moment on the other end.

    “He didn’t tell anyone much. I know Deucalion knew your parents somehow, that’s why he was at the house when they died.”

    “So Deucalion didn’t kill them?” I ask.

    “He never said. All he told us was that they died and he took you in as a favour to them.” I bite my lip as I take in his words.

    “Why the sudden interest?” Ethan wonders curiously.

    “I got Deaton to help me get my memories back. I don’t have everything yet but I’m slowly starting to piece it all together.” I pause for a moment before speaking again.

    “Do you know where Deucalion went after he left Beacon Hills?” I ask him.

    “Wren,” He hesitates.

    “Yeah, I know. I just - I could really use some answers.”

    “He’s back in London. I have his number,” Ethan reveals, “I can send it to you if you want, but promise you won’t go looking for him if he doesn’t want to be found?”

    “Yeah, okay, I promise.”

A/N

This chapter is dedicated to my b̶o̶y̶f̶r̶i̶e̶n̶d̶ , guy I'm in a situation-ship with who told me this morning he can't do long distance anymore with me and then told me "sweet dreams" tonight...what do I do?!

Seguir leyendo

Tambiรฉn te gustarรกn

2.4K 4 14
Book 3 of The love between a werewolf and a human IMPORTANT NOTE: READ THE FIRST TWO BOOKS BEFORE YOU READ THIS ONE. OR IT WILL BE CONFUSING. Still...
820K 32.3K 80
[BOOK 2] "๐™ž '๐™ข ๐™ฃ๐™ค๐™ฉ ๐™จ๐™–๐™ฎ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช'๐™ง๐™š ๐™ก๐™ฎ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ, ๐™—๐™ช๐™ฉ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช'๐™ง๐™š ๐™ก๐™š๐™–๐™ซ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ฉ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™ฉ๐™ง๐™ช๐™ฉ๐™." As Junior Year begins, lies...
27.7K 1.1K 32
๐–Ž๐–“ ๐–œ๐–๐–Ž๐–ˆ๐– ๐–๐–”๐–•๐–Š ๐–’๐–Ž๐–๐–Š๐–†๐–‘๐–˜๐–”๐–“ ๐–Ž๐–˜ actually hope stilinski and lives in beacon hills, unknowing of her real herit...
373K 14.1K 31
DYNASTY [ BOOK FOUR ] โœง Harper Verum and Stiles Stilinski have been through everything together; from finding out their best friend was a werewolf, t...