Genshin Impact Reacts

By KrisshaVeron3

In a world called Teyvat a traveller was just doing his everyday routine when suddenly he felt something was... More

⚠️ Notice ⚠️
Prologue
Chap 1 - Scenes
Chap 2 - Hu Tao Song
Chap n/a : Fanarts
Chap 3 - When I'm gone
Chap 4 - Friends.. (1)
Chap 5 - I'm a 6, he's an 11
Chap 6 - Cooking with Xiao (1)

Chap n/a : Fanarts 2

3.1K 34 9
By KrisshaVeron3

Zumi was then walking the hallway to go in the kitchen while humming.

╔.★. .═══════════╗
KITCHEN
╚═══════════. .★.╝

"Hmm where is it.." While zumi was finding the food she put in the counter she didn't hear the door creak indicating someone goes in.

"Looking for this?" Someone spoke behind zumi that made her froze from the familliar voice.

She then fix her composure and look behind her to see someone she hates the most.

"What are you doing here and to my food.. Elijah." Zumi said with a stern on her voice while glaring at the now person as Elijah.

"What? I can't go to our kitchen? Your so mean.. Zumi." Elijah said while smirking that made zumi mad more.

"I don't have the time to argue with you Elijah. Give me my food I have a mission to do." Zumi said while calming down not wanting to shout.

"Well to bad since it's my turn to do this mission of yours." He said while fake yawning, "What do you mean." Zumi ask nervous while looking at Elijah.

"I see your nervous, but don't worry it's not like krissha would throw you away from this mission." Elijah said while rolling his eyes then continue what his saying.

"It's just.. Your cafe is in a mess right now, your dear workers are having a problem since there are many costumers their order is late on coming." Elijah said while smiling at zumi "WHAT!" zumi shout while rage and panic is on her face.

"That's why-" Elijah was about to say something when zumi beat him to it "Enough talking you'll be the one observing them, I will come back!" Zumi said in a hurry not minding if her food was thrown away in the floor.

"Tsk tsk not even saying a thank you." Elijah spoke while rolling his eyes then proceed to go to the main room.

╔.★. .═══════════╗
MAIN ROOM
╚═══════════. .★.╝

"THIS IS SO DELICIOUS!" Paimon shouted while some burger steak is in her mouth.

"Paimon don't speake while eating you'll choke." Aether spoke while looking at paimon with a chicken joy was in his hand.

"Oh my.. The taste of this chicken is like a fire." Lisa said while munching the chicken.

"This noddle with a red sauce is sweet.. This is my first time eating a noodle with a sweet flavor.." Ei said while eating the food she have.

"This peach mango pie? Or whatever it is, is so good!" Furina said while stars are on her eyes "I know right!" Navia spoke while stars are on her eyes too.

While all of them are eating the door suddenly open that made them turn their head to it, when the door open they saw an unfamiliar person looking at them.

"My my, sorry to disturb your eating you guys can continue." Elijah spoke with a smile that made the audience silent.

"Anyways, I'm Elijah your observation for now or not, zumi is gone for now since there's a problem on her cafe." Elijah said that made them felt relief.

"Ehem anyways while you guys are eating let's react to another fanarts yea." Elijah said that made some of them happy "Well let's start now shall we?"

"Woah it's the shogun!" Sara spoke with stars on her eyes admiring the fanart.

"But Why are there two of them." Signora or also known as Rosalyn spoke with a bored expression on her face.

"That's a secret for now" Elijah answered while observing their expression one by one.

"Woah you look fabulous their guhua geek." Paimon spoke while still munching on her burger steak.

"I will take that as a compliment paimon." Xingqiu answered while closing the book he was reading and focus on the screen.

"When did you wear that xingqiu?" Xiangling ask then look at xingqiu "I don't know but maybe at lantern rite?" Xingqiu answered.

"Yup he wears that on lantern rite." Elijah spoke making xingqiu's guess correct.

"How did we even celebrated lantern rite when all of us are here in your world." Keqing spoke while in thinking position "that.. That is a secret for now."

Collei was shocked and panic when she saw who was on the screen that made tighnari panic as well and making collei calm down.

"Ah well would you look at that I thought that there would be no FANART for me." Dottore spoke while emphasizing the fanart.

"I look more handsome than you thought" tartaglia spoke which dottore look at him.

"Enough of the both of you, your like acting as a child" pierro spoke that made the both of them shut up.

Nahida was shocked when the familliar woman was seen in the screen.

"Who's that?" Dunyarzad ask while admiring the fanart.

"She look so beautiful"

"Who's that thought?"

"She look a bit familliar."

Is what the people of sumeru was chattering while Elijah was just observing them.

"You guys don't know her?" Elijah spoke that made them turn their head on him.

"Yes we don't but do you know her?" A citizen in sumeru spoke hoping for Elijah to answer.

"She's greater Lord rukkhadevata." Elijah answered bluntly while observing their reaction.

The people of sumeru was shocked that the lady in the screen was none other than greater Lord rukkhadevata so as the people from the desert.

"That's greater Lord rukkhadevata.." Nilou spoke while mesmerized from the fanart.

"..." The audience was then quiet when an familliar person was in the screen.

"That was smooth." Kaeya spoke while making the room not awkward.

"Isn't that the man we saw on the first video?" Kokomi ask while looking everywhere.

"That's dainslief in the past!" Paimon shouted that made Aether facepalm since their secret for acting not knowing dain was screwed.

"You know him traveller?" Jean spoke while looking at Aether.

"Uhh ah yea yes." Aether answered while nervous "then why didn't you tell us?" Jean said.

"It's a long story.." Aether answered again while sighing

"There's a next part of this fanart." Elijah spoke which made the audience quite then look at the screen.

"..." The audience was then sent again into quiet when they saw kaeya with the man and it looks like he was flirting.

"What.the.fuck.is.this." Diluc spoke while having a glare in his face.

"Do you know him kaeya?" Jean ask while turning to look at kaeya.

"What? No I don't know him, I never met him." Kaeya spoke while shaking his head as a no.

"Yo calm down and besides that's an au there's no way the both of them will be together." Elijah spoke while sighing

"Exactly and I'm not even gay?" Kaeya said while sighing then massage his head a bit.

"Ahhh!!" Ganyu scream a little when she saw herself when she was a child.

"That ganyu when she was a kid?!?" Paimon spoke while stars are on her eyes.

"You look so cute ganyu." Keqing said while smiling.

"Please next I feel embarrassed right now.." Ganyu said while hiding her face with her hand.

"Oh dain.." Paimon spoke lowly while looking at the screen with a down expression.

"Hmm? What happened?" Noelle spoke while looking at paimon.

"Oh uhmm its a long story..." Paimon answered while looking down.

In the secluded area the man itself on the screen was looking down remembering what happened down in the chasm without knowing that lumine was side eyeing him.

"..." Kaeya was then quiet when he saw himself on the screen.

"Is that kaeya and that flower.." Lisa spoke then stop remembering where the flower on kaeya's hands came from.

"..." Diluc was quite too while his eyes was close not wanting to see kaeya when his still a child.

Adeline just close her eyes while smiling remembering the times when their young masters are close and a troublemaker.

Lumine was stunned seeing the destruction again on the screen, she can't help but look away not wanting to see that sight again.

Aether too was stunned seeing his sister lumine's expression on the destruction of Khanreah.

The archons was stunned, quite, and shock when they say the traveller's sister on the destruction of Khanreah.

"What is that.." Yaoyao spoke with a little scared on her face seeing a destruction on the traveller's sister place.

No one answered all of them were stunned to see a destruction of a nation that they don't know.

"..." Shenhe was stunned seeing the child on the screen.. And what's worse is that child is him.

"Isn't that you shenhe?" Ganyu spoke while turning to look at shenhe who was quite.

'Huh!?! That's my auntie when she was a child!?' Chongyun thought while looking at shenhe.

Yun Jin was then admiring the fanart and stars are on her eyes while looking at it.

"Woah that outfit looks expensive.. And you zhongli how did you buy it." Hu tao ask while looking at zhongli.

"It's from my savings director hu." Zhongli answered while sipping a tea with a close eyes.

Elijah was just quite while observing them then he looks at his watch to see what time it is.

'3:30 pm at exact 4 they'll continue reacting on that au' Elijah thought while fixing his sitting then look back at them.

"Huh? Who's that?" Paimon ask not knowing who's in the screen.

"Oh that's gaming!" Yaoyao answered while smiling which she was happy seeing gaming having a fanart.

"Gaming?" Paimon said confused "he live at chenyu Vale that's why you don't know him." Yaoyao said.

"And now who's this?" Paimon ask again with a bored expression.

"Isn't that.. Master?" Ganyu spoke a bit shocked seeing their master having a fanart.

"It is indeed master." Shenhe spoke while nodding.

"Huh? That's the adepti.. In a human form?" Keqing said a bit stunned.

"Huh! That's illuminated bird!" Paimon shouted shocked that this is the human form of the illuminated bird.

The ballader was looking disgusted seeing himself with the sumeru's akademiya's uniform.

"What the why is he wearing that?" Paimon said a bit shocked.

"Isn't that the akademiya.. What is he doing there." Cyno spoke while looking at the screen then at the ballader.

"Secret y'all will find out on the au you guys reacted back then." Elijah answered while munching some food that he got.

"Well that's all, I see all of you are done eating well then take a break for a minute then we'll continue reacting." Elijah continued while turning off the screen and changing it to the au they're reacting.

♡ ♡ ᕬ ᕬ ♡ ♡
+ ♡ (⌯'-'⌯) ♡ +
┏━♡━ U U━♡━┓
♡ End of Chap n/a 2 ♡
┗━♡━━━━♡━┛

____________________________
Hey another chap n/a is here, I'm really happy that you guys are reading this I was about to lose hope if ever I publish this and no one will read it but I guess it's the opposite, anyways that's all stay tuned for the next part babu.
___________________________

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.4K 168 8
There rumor spread in Teyvat, about a handsome blonde man with a cute 3 pair of whiskers always helping anyone who was in need. Sometimes people call...
316 0 13
"You're a terrible liar, you know that?" A boy with charming green eyes and crimson hair said, playfully smirking at the girl in front of him, while...
27.8K 581 53
Freedom , Contracts , Eternity , Wisdom , Justice , War and Fear . These are the 7 follow their own Ideal in the world of Teyvat. However upon the d...
97.1K 3.2K 25
"Apologize," he said seriously as he leaned on his table while his arms are folding on his chest. "I'm fucking sorry." "LANGUAGE." "...motherfucke...