Baseball Boy | B.R.

By mrs-bellinger

"How are you related to him, Cass?" Benny asked me. "I don't know, Baseball Boy, I don't know." I said to Be... More

Summer of 62
New Kid On The Block
NEW EDITION On the Team
A Lesson On How To Wake a Person
Camp Out
The Legend of the Beast
Michael "Squints" Palledorous
It Was Only Me and You
A Different 4th of July
A New Beginning
Night Out
Rare Moments Like These
update
Cover Up The Evidence
It's Dangerous
It's All Good
THANK YOU
A New Book
100k

author's note

92 1 2
By mrs-bellinger

hi everyone!

just wanted to make it clear that i wrote this book when i was 12/13 years old. this book is my first book ever. i know there are a couple of things throughout the book that are most likely cringe so please disregard those moments. because it's been about 7 years since i've started writing, i was thinking of revamping this story just to make some things clear if anyone has an questions. my writing style is a lot more different now, so i think it's more fitting to rewrite this story. please leave some feedback to let me know if i should do a rewrite.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.8K 122 16
Who knew one homer was all it took to earning the best friends you could ever ask for, one of those friends becoming closer then expected. *** (This...
94.6K 1.5K 16
Elizabeth's mother died just a year ago and her father Bill already found another woman to marry. Now they are moving 1000 miles away from where they...
2.4K 54 15
14-year-old Beth used to be very close with the sandlot kids. She was "one of the guys". But then she had to go away for a school year. When she com...
265K 2.9K 53
.. 𝗧𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗶𝘀 𝗮 𝘀𝘂𝗿𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗴.. - Baseball was his life, baseball was hers. Serena and Benny have been inseparable since they were...