rearview.

By pinkmatter7

just read it 😭 More

Cast/ 1 .
2
3
4
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36

5

1.1K 29 3
By pinkmatter7

MARIAH BUCKLES-

Gio lights the blunt and takes the first hit before passing it to me, we talk a little bit. About school and stuff and some how the topic gets to my love life. And I feel completely vulnerable, especially with how gio is gently gripping my thigh, making me feel things.

we're somehow so close that everytime she talks I can feel her breath on me.

luckily the topic changes before I can tell her about being a virgin until last night.

"What If I need you to make me some weed?" She says talking about me studying biology.

I laugh. "gio, I don't think I can do that." I look at her glossy eyes that are looking at the waves.

She laughs too, "just checking." she turns to look at me and we make eye contact as she blows the smoke away from my face.

I lean in slightly, then she meets me half way and kisses me. I kiss back slowly as I smile into the kiss.

Gio takes the hand that was on my thigh and puts a grip on my waist as I lift up putting my knees on the seat as the kiss deepens.

I can feel a wetness down there but I ignore it. I can't already have two bodies. I gotta slow down.

gio makes me feel different than kehlani makes me feel. It feels euphoric when I kiss her. And when she touches me it feels unexplainable. I wish she could touch me in other places right now.

gios grillz bump my teeth before she sticks her tongue into my mouth, I suck it before the kiss gets more intimate. I rest my hands on her lap before she pulls away with our lips just inches away from eachother.

"get on my lap." She says and I listen.

I slide onto her lap and she holds my waist before looking me up and down and biting her lip, she looks back up at me with her glossy eyes before grabbing my neck.

"good girl." Her warm breath runs across my lips before she pecks my lips as we start to make out again.

all you can hear is Thirsty by partynextdoor in the back, our breathing and the sound of our kisses.

she kisses my jawline before kissing my neck and sucking the skin gently then kissing back up to my lips and we make out again.

I sit down all the way on her lap instead of hovering and I feel my spot touch her thigh.

she smirks at me as she grips my waist harder. "fuck, Mariah you don't know what you're doing to me." She whispers softly in my ear, kissing it, then my neck going over the part she sucked and to my shoulder.

next thing I know her hot breath is on my shoulder and she's biting gently, making me whine lowly, although instead of hurting it felt good.

she kisses the skin she bit. "did that hurt baby?" She says looking into my eyes frowning slightly.

"no." I shake my head before smiling and kissing her neck.

I gently suck, hoping to leave a hickey. Also hoping she doesn't notice I've never done this before.

her soft moan tells me that she doesn't. I pull back and see a faint red mark on her neck. I kiss it and then I kiss gio, which leads to us making out. she slides her hand up to my hair and tugs it gently as we kiss.

We both pull away at the same time.

gio shakes her head. "I don't want this to end."

"It doesn't have too." I say looking into her eyes.

she taps my thigh. "yeah, you're friends are right over there. And we're in a truck."

I nod kissing her lips one more time before sliding off her lap.

"call me right now so I'll have your number." gio says holding her phone in her hand as she fixes my hair with the other.

I call her phone and she picks it up before saving my number as "Mariah the pretty scientist."

I laugh at the name.

she grabs my chin before kissing me again, I don't hesitate to kiss back at all.

gio smiles showing her grills, her eyes are red. I imagine mine are too.

"I'll call you when I get home Mariah." Gio says and I nod before opening the door.

"I'll awnser gio." I say hopping out of the truck and waving before walking away and going back to the girls.

gio drives away, and I feel a little sad. Why, idk.

"y'all was in that truck for helly long!" Ryan says laughing.

"we were just smoking." I roll my eyes and laugh.

"you're lying to us," Brittany shakes her head. "So disappointed!"

"And you're my baby!" Jude says. "And I see that hickey on your neck!"

I grab my neck. "oh that's probably from kehlani.." I lie.

Ryan shakes her head. "It wasn't there earlier."

"don't blow my high!" I complain before getting up. "I'm finna go get in the water." I say walking towards the water.

"I'm coming with you!" Brittany yells.

"me too!" Jude an Ryan yell at the same time.

I laugh as we all go into the water and do dumb stuff.

꧁꧂꧁꧂

I make it home and go into my bathroom immediately starting the shower.

I do my whole night routine before throwing on a big t shirt and laying down.

I scroll through instagram stories and suddenly see a familiar hand on this girls ass. I scroll some more and see them yiking. Then I see them KISSING.

I go back to the stories and screenshot them before comparing them to see if I have the right proof.

yep, that's kehlani.

"well we weren't dating." I say to myself.

"that's still.." I say contemplating.

I send the pictures to take 4 but right when I do that, gio FaceTimes me.

I turn my camera off before awnsering.

"hey mariahh," gio says smiling at the camera.

"hey gio." I say unintentionally dry.

"what's wrong with you." she asks.

"nothing, what you doing?" I ask.

"I just made it home." she replies to me. "I wanna see your pretty face."

I laugh. "I'm ready for bed.." I say implying that I don't look too good.

"and?" she asks.

"gioooo!" I whine.

"okayy, you don't have too. tell me what's bothering you before I come over there." Gio says.

I remember that she had me share my location with her when I was driving home. "guess you're gonna have to come over here." I say somewhat joking.

my phone blows up with messages from the gc simultaneously.

"damn who's texting you?" She laughs.

"the girls." I roll my eyes.

"I'm gonna shower and stuff and I'll call you back." Gio says.

"Okay, seeyuhh!" I say laughing.

"see ya!" she says as she hangs up.

I FaceTime the gc.

"STOP, YOURE FUCKING LYINGGG!" Jude yells into the phone obviously in shock.

"nope!" I say shaking my head.

"she's so wrong." Brittany says

"we can jump her if you want us to." Ryan says.

"it's fine." I say.

"how do you feel about it?" Brittany asks.

"I don't know how to feel, we weren't dating but that meant a lot to me." I explain.

"Baby, she deserves jail time." ryan says.

"she got me fucked all the way up! do you want me to come over baby?" jude says

"naa I'm good I don't want company rn." I say.

I really don't know how to feel yet, maybe she's drunk, maybe she never changed.

I start to cry so I hang up, this fucking girl. I never cry. Maybe I'm only emotional because I gave her my virginity.

I wipe my tears and stop crying, fuck her. the gc calls me back so I awnser.

"awh baby." Jude says.

"don't cry, that bitch didn't deserve you." Ryan says.

"yeah, plus you was gettin nasty with gio, you got sb too if she wanna play that game." Brittany says.

I laugh "How many times I gotta say we were not getting nasty."

"bitches think they hoes but hoes we hoes too!!!" Star yells into the phone.

I burst out laughing.

"Two can play that game bitch we do what you do!!" Ryan says.

"y'all are hell!" I laugh but it gets cut off by a knock at my door.

"ouu girl who is that?" Brittany says.

"Ima go see." I say.

"bring us with you." Ryan says.

"okay." I bring the phone with me before setting it on the counter and opening the door.

I see a huge bouquet of black and red glitter roses with a red card in the middle. Then I look down and see a black and red themed basket.

"stopp.." I say softly.

"do you like it." the familiar voice asks in a unsure tone.

"I love it." I say about to cry.

"aw, don't cry baby." gio walks through the door and sits the roses on the counter by my phone.

I close the door and gio walks over to me, embracing me tightly. I try to hold it in but I end up crying.

"BITCHHHH AHHH!!" Jude screams into the phone.

I laugh. " I forgot I was on the phone." I hang up and gio laughs.

"you good baby." she laughs.

"thank you gio." I say looking up at her.

she smiles before holding my chin and wiping the tears off my my cheeks.

"you gonna tell me what's wrong." she asks.

"I can tell you when I know if it's true or not.." I say.

gio nods, "alright. wanna watch a movie?"

"yeah, we can watch it in here." I say as I lead gio into the living room.

she sits on the L shaped couch and I give her the remote,

"you can pick something while I'm getting a cover." I say as I walk into my room.

"alright." Gio says and I can feel her looking at me as I go into my room.

I suddenly remember that all I have on is a t shirt. I throw on some boxers that are kehlanis but at this point, I don't care. I grab a big cover and I come back into the living room.

gio admires me as I sit down and spread the cover out. she helps me spread the cover out and we both get under it. She lays on her back and I lay on top of her, she slides her hand under my shirt and rubs my back. 

"wanna watch princess and the frog?" gio asks as she scrolls to it?

"Of course." I say smiling.

she clicks on princess and the frog and the movie starts.

I cuddle up to her as we watch the movie.

"I wanna learn how to make gumbo one day." Gio laughs quietly.

"same." I laugh a little.

I start to feel a little tired then I doze off.

I'm waken up by gio walking out of my room.

"can you lay with me for a little?" I ask and she turns around smiling before laying down next to me and holding me.

"good night my baby." gio says softly as she kisses my neck and giggle softly at the tickling feeling.

"good nightt." I respond as I fall asleep

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

161K 4.5K 25
Just read it and find out 😊
126K 859 105
Just read it lmao......
15.2K 1.3K 100
Just read itπŸ™ƒ
11.4K 400 42
READ IT. IM SO SO SO LAZY TO PUT SOME DESCRIPTION